Looking for stories - appetite enhancers and other secret feeding

Palantironline

I guess there is also the Changing Mirror's stories, but some of them creep me out. It is like Matt L. and Her Revenge both think that thin people are smarter that fat people. So if you look for their stories you will always find thin, successful, smart and beautiful characters downgraded into dull, dumb losers that are completely ambitionless. Somewhat insulting to fat people, as they are always cast as dumber than the (initially) thin protagonist. They are also very cruel. So if dark is your thing the Changing Mirror is filled with stuff like that. OTOH there are lighter stories where the prota had the revenge coming, like Bed Ridden by Kid A where the prota is a cruel cheerleader I think. 

1 hour ago, superweightgain said:

I guess there is also the Changing Mirror's stories, but some of them creep me out. It is like Matt L. and Her Revenge both think that thin people are smarter that fat people. So if you look for their stories you will always find thin, successful, smart and beautiful characters downgraded into dull, dumb losers that are completely ambitionless. Somewhat insulting to fat people, as they are always cast as dumber than the (initially) thin protagonist. They are also very cruel. So if dark is your thing the Changing Mirror is filled with stuff like that. OTOH there are lighter stories where the prota had the revenge coming, like Bed Ridden by Kid A where the prota is a cruel cheerleader I think. 

I am also creeped out by these, but I do remember Bobothehobowrites on DA wrote a story about a bitchy fat camp trainer that gets fed sweets in her sleep — super well written.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, Palantironline said:

Looking for stories where the gainer is initially is being fed by someone without realising it, using covert techniques i.e given appetite enhancers, getting them ** and binging etc

My dc superheroine story has a fat fetish plague, cursed jewelry, super assassins fattening up their step mom with secret feedings and appetite enhancing super food

8 hours ago, superweightgain said:

I'm not beyond some intell dipping by extreme hedonism she other magical/high tech effects by any means, but I like it to be temporary and relaxing for said non evil characters and eventually snapped out of or realized. Even if you're going dark its no fun if the villain never realizes their karmic punishment.

9 hours ago, superweightgain said:

You know the worst part is that I could forgive all of that; however, lately Matt L has been having the girls get kidnapped and drugged or be victims of brain surgery or otherwise be forced to be fat in some way. Like the OP, I really enjoy stories with "secret" feedings and I was willing to overlook all the more skeevy aspects of his works as long as it had that aspect.

His best work is probably Join the Club which is good throughout. Even has a happy ending. There's also the first half of Vanity 2 before she...well, gets kidnapped and force fed against her will. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 10:00 PM, superweightgain said:

I am creeped out by Matt L's. stories as well. I always found his writing style to be a little bit sexist. Women always start as successful, smart and full ambition and in the end they often become subservient housewives. I understand that it appeals to some sort of dom fetish but it's just not for me. Otherwise Matt. L is pretty talented writer.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:03 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

I am also creeped out by these, but I do remember Bobothehobowrites on DA wrote a story about a bitchy fat camp trainer that gets fed sweets in her sleep — super well written.

Wasn't this greinskyn (original) and polarisdreamer (remake)? At least I don't recall BoboTheHobo writing anything similar to this. I guess I have to check his deviantart again :)

This topic is quite common in WG stories. At least I recall reading multiple stories on dimensions forums that fit your description. My fave is Revenge of Sorts by TheOwl100 - it's quite lighthearted compared to other stories with similar thematic. You can read it here - https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/revenge-of-sorts-by-theowl--bbw-mwg.48497/.

5 hours ago, richman92 said:

I am creeped out by Matt L's. stories as well. I always found his writing style to be a little bit sexist. Women always start as successful, smart and full ambition and in the end they often become subservient housewives. I understand that it appeals to some sort of dom fetish but it's just not for me. Otherwise Matt. L is pretty talented writer.

Some people have an obsession with the sub/dom dynamic. Others just wanna cuddle. Still others are literally attracted to food 👀