How or why did you start gaining?

Secretfeedeeshhh

I'm not a woman, or a gainer, but if you go through most of the old threads about this topic, you'll find that women usually start out having their boyfriends introduce them to the fetish. Sometimes, they end up enjoying being fat, but, usually, a woman will do it to please her man more so than herself. Most other stories are just women incidentally gaining weight: from pregnancy, or from recovering from an injury, or from just their metabolisms slowing with age. Normally, there's nothing really sexual about it.

It's pretty common for men to present with these kinds of deviant interests early in childhood, but less so for women, I think. How'd you discover this part of yourself? Were there any specific incidents or people that you can think of that may have influenced this?

• 10 months later...
Guest ChubberLover_thicc77

I had wanted to be bigger and have been bigger for most of my life, I too also started on DeviantArt with wg art. what got me gaining was the pandemic and not having a partner to look good for, not to say that being bigger is not attractive, but most of the women I dated didn't find it attractive. I am happy where I am and have gad one partner who liked it!