Ema Watson

Sonic56

• 5 months later...

That's an old photo and angle, when standing she's quite fit and lean in that picture. It was taken at least a year before the ones at the top of the thread, which are post a year of quarantine/turning 30/getting engaged to a legal ** salesman. She supposedly injured a leg recently too so if she's photographed again hopefully she's chubbier.

• 3 months later...

That was from last year, same time as the other bikini shots. She's basically vanished since, of shots of her have been in really baggy clothes with a coat.

She was drinking a whip cream heavy Starbucks frappe though, so her dietary habits are on track lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Emma Watson is my Crush

Yes I hundred percent agree with you only a tiny bit bigger but yes bikini pics would be awesome I will keep an eye out in the future.

Guest Emma Watson is my Crush

I admit it’s not a massive gain but she has definitely kept all the weight she gained in the bikini pics last year. And I think she might have gained a couple of extra kilos but definitely not that much! But the ice block probably won’t hurt I am a massive simp for Emma Watson I always have been!.