Dear Male Curvage Users - I Am Not Here To Get You Off

CarlGnarl

After someone who is now blocked came to me in chat and wanted to talk about fat, fat chicks, this or that model, etc, I cut right to the chase:

"You have your penis out and you want me to help you orgasm, right?"

Oops. Silence. Or protest.

You can always spot this guy, too. His chats always open up with "Hi" followed by "how's it going" which is like someone coming to your door and knocking and when you open the door, they stand there and go "Hi" and "How's it going". 

I go through this at FF, too. The account has inevitably been created less than 24 hours ago, it's grey face with height listed as 0.0, and the person usually deletes their account by the end of the day, and they're back next week. :)

Dear Boys-

I am here to look at women, to meet them in real life, to form a relationship and hopefully get married again, eventually, down the road.

I have all the men I need in my life.

I know it's tough being a fat guy and trying to get a woman interested in you, and that sucks. Fat guys have it the worst- even most of the BBW and SSBBW you meet aren't into feeding you into immobility. It's not even so much your size that turns them off, it's the immediate escalation of the conversation into "I'm horny - someone help me cum! I want to be 500 pounds!" That's why women put in their profiles: "Not interested in gaining guys, sorry!"

The other thing is you have this fantasy of sitting around all day just getting huge, and not doing shit. But there are enough guys in the world who do that anyway - women aren't looking for a guy who doesn't take care of business, who doesn't work, who just wants to be waited on, and fucked whenever he wishes to be fucked. Good luck with that, boss.

You hang around the fat girl sites day and night, and you are lonely. I understand. 

But I can't tell you how many men come into chat with "Sup" "Hows it going" and then launch into whatever it is they want to help them cum, and I have to say, once again:

"I AM NOT HERE TO HELP YOU GET OFF. GOOD LUCK. PLEASE DON'T PM ME AGAIN." Polite-like.

Even as I write this, I see a little chat window from three days ago, where a member wanted to talk about "my fat wife" while typing with one hand, and I had to say "Thanks but not here to help you cum." I've already blocked him but he PROTESTS! And every day, that little red indicator goes from 2 to 3 to 5, like the motherfucker, over three days, is still in that chat and still mad that I called him out and "Please do not contact me again, good luck!" goes ignored.

And the little indicator noise just went off, and now it's 6. 

For Pete's sake, and for Pizza's sake! Get out more. Earn money to hire a skinny female dom to laugh at your folds or blimp you up to 25,000 pounds Do what you need to do.

But please, let me alone. 

I'm not tall, I'm not a movie star looks-wise. I'm not special.

But I'm sure I can't be the only one who is the subject of unwanted male attention in chat.

"Somebody! Anybody! Ah, look at all the lonely people! Won't you please engage me in my fetish?"

That is all and I hope this isn't as serious as I may have made it sound.

Peace

hot-dog.jpg