Feeding GF took an unexpected turn

moklok

So after three years of being together and slowly easing my gf into understanding and accepting my feederism fetish, she agreed on gaining 20 pounds for me. That said, she’d only do it under the condition that I’d fully support her if she were to lose the extra weight again.

However she’s since put on about 25 lbs (knowingly). Our problem now is that I have gained almost 20lbs as well, but also lost of muscle mass as well. Originally the plan was that i’d help her get in shape after our little ‘experiment’, but now I’m also super out of shape and can’t stop myself from eating junk food (which i didn’t do before). Both her and I don’t seem able to get out of our new eating habits as we expected. Worst thing is: we had this ‘chubby couple’ in our friend circle up until recently that just started getting in shape and working out about a month ago. We used to give them advice on how to stay relatively fit and now we’re the actual fat couple. 
so what do we do? How can we get back into a relative shape?

-Two unexpected fatties 

*comparison is me about 4 months ago vs. me now trying to suck in my belly 😰 thx ahead for serious responses!

D3A48C8D-AA3D-4460-90B7-BA359670F545.jpeg

548C493E-937D-4922-9AF4-46187B9FA812.jpeg

On 11/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, moklok said:

so what do we do?

That's to be decided by you and only you. You're the best expert when it comes to yourself.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, moklok said:

How can we get back into a relative shape?

By combination of diet and exercise? :D 

Guest laurenlush

Awe I hope you two can figure it out! Maybe a counselor of some sort can help? 

Or just really eliminating any unhealthy options? 

Delete ubereats and all delivery places and grocery shop sunday's and meal prep!