Girlfriend's weight gain

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shugmashow

Damn she’s looking good. Has she become more comfortable with the weight or still complains? Also please share more

Guest Kika0119
On 12/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, fatowl said:

C'mon guys.   Just appreciate and be grateful for them to share their journey.  Enjoy the pictures.   Maybe she will become a model here!

What journey? She won't become a model on here because she's not a gainer or gaining weight from just eating. I have a pregnancy gain fetish also, and you don't even have to be apart of that fetish to realize that's a pregnant belly. She was even wearing a maternity brand of workout clothes in one of the photos. 

Also a lot of these photos look like screenshots of videos she probably posted in her stories or something. 

• 5 months later...

Look, I know this is going to be hard to hear, but I can't live a lie any longer. Your girlfriend left you a year ago to be with me instead, she just didn't know how to tell you.

She wasn't actually gaining weight, but has actually been pregnant this entire time with my child (obviously, who's else would it be!) and the real reason her shape magically changed is because she gave birth and is actually just carrying some postpartum weight.

But don't worry, I'll take over now and am willing to continue sharing this lovely lady's curves from now on... 😉

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Expanditor said:

Look, I know this is going to be hard to hear, but I can't live a lie any longer. Your girlfriend left you a year ago to be with me instead, she just didn't know how to tell you.

She wasn't actually gaining weight, but has actually been pregnant this entire time with my child (obviously, who's else would it be!) and the real reason her shape magically changed is because she gave birth and is actually just carrying some postpartum weight.

But don't worry, I'll take over now and am willing to continue sharing this lovely lady's curves from now on... 😉

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

look at those curves image.thumb.png.dd0793baa4b2e8bc9b8b4803a814d878.png

48 minutes ago, Expanditor said:

image.jpeg

don’t know who is with who, but hot damn!   This is perfect, right at the start.   You can see the cellulite beginning to appear and just starting to add some pounds.   Nice!