Girlfriend's weight gain

44 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

As much as I want to believe this one and as hot as it is in fantasy... if she's not pregnant then why is she wearing maternity clothes? That Restless Mama brand gym attire I mean. I think it's still hot, even if it is gain from pregnancy/post-partum, no need to lie about it if it's the case 🙂

the gym clothes got recommend by a friend of hers when she told her she wanted to get back in the gym (i think she wanted to hide the fact she had gained so much)

2 hours ago, Someonenew said:

the gym clothes got recommend by a friend of hers when she told her she wanted to get back in the gym (i think she wanted to hide the fact she had gained so much)

Nice! She definitely has the pregnant belly look, but if you say so, I ain't gonna tell you that you're wrong or lying, cause I really don't mind :-) Could be from the beers, that can definitely cause the distended belly too.

She was so lean before that if it weren't for the tattoos, I would honestly think it was a different person. She's so soft now and of course that belly just blew up :-)

1 hour ago, throwaway56342 said:

Nice! She definitely has the pregnant belly look, but if you say so, I ain't gonna tell you that you're wrong or lying, cause I really don't mind 🙂 Could be from the beers, that can definitely cause the distended belly too.

She was so lean before that if it weren't for the tattoos, I would honestly think it was a different person. She's so soft now and of course that belly just blew up 🙂

haha ikr she changed so much and yes its definetly from beer and to much snack ofcourse 

On 11/20/2020 at 11:45 PM, billy_t27 said:

You've mentioned that she tries to hide her belly when she goes out but, uh, it seems like those days are over.  She's got to be embracing or at least accepting her more rounded look at this point.  Is she starting to find too tight clothes a bit of a turn on?  That would be unbelievably hot!

not sure she hasn't told me or anything but she is wearing a lot of tight clothes and she is even still wearing that coat