MaisieMuffin ๐Ÿง My Weight Gain Journey ๐Ÿ“ˆ

• Curvage Model

Hey all,

I've gained 30 poundsย in the last couple of years, the first 15 unintentional and the second 15 a result of COVID quarantine laziness and indulgence. More recently, I've begun to let go of restraint and have been making quite a pig of myself. Since I'm likely going to keep getting bigger, I figured I should share my journey with y'all! I'm nervous about gaining, especially as I don't have the greatest health as is, but it's something I've fantasized about since I was young and don't think I'll ever feel fully satisfied and content if I don't give it a go!

Here are some photos I took wearing clothes I bought last yearย - the jeans are torn at the upper thighย ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

IMG_0153.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

Edited by MaisieMuffin

• Curvage Model

Lucked out! I happen to have changing room pictures from the day I bought those jeans! This was in August of 2019, when I was around 145 lbs, give or take a couple.

169752810_IMG_3121copy.thumb.jpg.af7ed9b4971f078ee51e5faa2edc1376.jpg

1915563862_IMG_3130copy.thumb.jpg.29aa0b66dde2a75f6ea32e710e86b090.jpg

1348353207_IMG_3129copy.thumb.jpg.0a9cd777867d00a5c33f4dfcf30e87d6.jpg

These are from October of 2019, maybe slighter heavier than when I first got them.

1173682495_IMG_3875copy.thumb.jpg.c4ceca2530392d05b14559d3652362d2.jpg

436872469_IMG_3879copy.thumb.jpg.372fb0891ff39a18f17f1a4c7c19e282.jpg

There's about a 15 lbย difference between these pictures and the first set I posted.

Hopefully I can find some photos from when I was at my thinnest (130).

• 4 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello hello!

I'm thinking of making a comeback here. Not that I was ever very active or present... But I've put on another 40 lbs since I posted here over a year ago and I'd love to share my experiences and some photos. I thought I was getting pretty chubby in those picturesย above but wow, looking back, I was still so skinny!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

So what kind of stuff would y'all like to see? I'm super lazy about taking photos (plus I often have poor body image and feel ugly...) but maybe if I knew anyone was interested, in general or for something specific, I might be a lil more motivated!ย 

๐Ÿง

Guest Abstoflab

I would love to hear about your weight gain, what you eat, the comments you are getting, the feelings you get as your clothes no longer fit and when you look at old much slimmer pictures of youย 

1 hour ago, ChubbyMuffin said:

Hello hello!

I'm thinking of making a comeback here. Not that I was ever very active or present... But I've put on another 40 lbs since I posted here over a year ago and I'd love to share my experiences and some photos. I thought I was getting pretty chubby in those picturesย above but wow, looking back, I was still so skinny!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

So what kind of stuff would y'all like to see? I'm super lazy about taking photos (plus I often have poor body image and feel ugly...) but maybe if I knew anyone was interested, in general or for something specific, I might be a lil more motivated!ย 

๐Ÿง

ย 

tenor (14).gif

2 hours ago, ChubbyMuffin said:

Hello hello!

๐Ÿง

Hello hello! Welcome back.

Share as much or as little as you'd like. I'm sure anything you post would be appreciated by everyone here! I personally enjoy the same types of photos you posted earlier, just wearing everyday clothes and showing what's new. You seem like a good writer. I know I'd enjoy descriptions where you share your experiences, what gaining was like and what it's like existing in your larger body. I think others would enjoy stuff like that, too. I thing your descriptions of specific changes to your body with closeup photos would be fun, too.

Would love to see whatever you're comfortable sharing! Always happy to celebrate a gain in the way that makes someone feel good about themselves. :)

4 hours ago, ChubbyMuffin said:

Hello hello!

๐Ÿง

Hi. Italy is waiting, if you want.

• MaisieMuffin changed the title to MaisieMuffin ๐Ÿง My Weight Gain Journey ๐Ÿ“ˆ