Yet another newbie! Australian bbw and feedee :)

Fatlittlebean

Hey there!!

I've known about Curvage for a little while and thought I should join up! I'm always looking for new people to talk to who are like minded in this community! I'm on ** as well under the same username so go and check me out over there :)

Once I get used to the site I'm thinking of posting a few videos here to help with my gain! I've gained 94lbs/43kgs in two years and I'd like to add a little more to my 325lb/148kg body ;) 

Tell me what videos you think I should think of posting! Maybe an attempted workout or a belly play video will happen sometime :) 

Fatlittlebean xx

• 1 year later...
On 11/5/2020 at 4:38 PM, Fatlittlebean said:

Hey there!!

I've known about Curvage for a little while and thought I should join up! I'm always looking for new people to talk to who are like minded in this community! I'm on ** as well under the same username so go and check me out over there :)

Once I get used to the site I'm thinking of posting a few videos here to help with my gain! I've gained 94lbs/43kgs in two years and I'd like to add a little more to my 325lb/148kg body ;) 

Tell me what videos you think I should think of posting! Maybe an attempted workout or a belly play video will happen sometime :) 

Fatlittlebean xx

Hi, thanks for introducing yourself!! I'm a feeder from Sydney if you interested in chatting and having some help with your gains then hit me up