Fat is hot \o/

• Curvage Model

Hi ! I'm trying to nourish my confidence by showing and appreciate my body. The more i see body like mine, the more i accept it. I really hope someday that fat gonna be normalise.

I've try to take some sexy picture, even if i was blushing a lot during it >___<" ! Hope it's okay !

IMG_20201101_200618.jpg

IMG_20201101_200555.jpg

IMG_20201101_200534.jpg

IMG_20201101_200358.jpg

IMG_20201101_200334.jpg

Guest Sweettooth83

Hi there Bluebubbly,also new here 😁 Welcome and i hope you are truly happy,i feel at home already being on here,so wishing you all the best.Fat is hot and sexy 👏 Love that sexy belly of yours.Be proud and happy ❤

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Sweettooth83 said:

Hi there Bluebubbly,also new here 😁 Welcome and i hope you are truly happy,i feel at home already being on here,so wishing you all the best.Fat is hot and sexy 👏 Love that sexy belly of yours.Be proud and happy ❤

Thank you so much with your warm welcoming -^^- ! I hope you are happy too ❤️

On 11/2/2020 at 5:38 PM, Bluebubblygirl said:

Hi ! I'm trying to nourish my confidence by showing and appreciate my body. The more i see body like mine, the more i accept it. I really hope someday that fat gonna be normalise.

I've try to take some sexy picture, even if i was blushing a lot during it >___<" ! Hope it's okay !

IMG_20201101_200618.jpg

IMG_20201101_200555.jpg

IMG_20201101_200534.jpg

IMG_20201101_200358.jpg

IMG_20201101_200334.jpg

Fat is normal. If it was not normal, we would not get fat. Not everyone is going to agree with any choice you make in life & your choices will always come with a consequence. So you may as well be happy, then worry about everyone else standards. If getting fatter is your new normal. Then enjoy the adventure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! You are very beautiful, and don't let anyone make you forget it. What Señor Stan said is definitely true. Life is an adventure, and there's no bloody point in spending it trying to supplement someone else's adventure. Being yourself ain't a crime, it's the best adventure you can ever have. 

• 2 weeks later...