How to find a Feedee that's not into weight gain?

Feeder-182

I've posted this before on reddit, but I thought I'd give it a shot here since there might be more friction. 

I'm not into weight gain, so it might a little bit harder to find a feedee, but I'd love to be a feeder IRL. Something about a chick's belly full of food and just churning around and using their belly as a pillow and hearing all the digestion inside just gets me going, but I'm really not into the weight gain aspect though I do have a thing for women on the chubbier side, or else I wouldn't be here haha. I've heard about ** but nothing good about it though. Would it be best for me to get a girlfriend and just tell her about the fetish, or just to go on one of these websites and find someone there? I've thought about giving Fantasy Feeder a try, but alot of them seem to be into weight gain than actual stuffing.

definitely related itesm but i do understand what you are saying. personally i think i could do with a feeder that has an active lyfestyle and keeps at a regular weight. but it is common relationship that if you over eat you gain weight and that leads to all kinds of thinking and feeling so difficult balance, but could be... i am sure there are some out there for us to find and feed