Your first crush on a chubby/fat celebrity

Guest Verlorener

Guest Verlorener

So I had started to figure out what I liked a little before this, but the first celebrity woman who I definitely liked was Sara Rue when I was around 13. Sadly, I first discovered her from the before-after pics in her weight loss commercial. I saw it and realized, “Oh shit, I really, really like the before picture, I’m not into the after picture at all, and I’m sad that she took it all off”. Actually, weight loss commercials like that were the thing that made me realize I like bigger girls and that had a negative effect on me, mentally. It was kind of like; “Oh btw, it turns out that this is what you like, but it’s bad, you can’t have it, and we’re getting rid of it”. But anyway, when did you guys first see someone in the media that you liked, and was your experience as shitty as mine, or more positive?

5D9BEA49-9FCE-4EC1-BEFD-DB116F81BD26.jpeg

80009329-46DF-493C-AEAD-26996414FDA8.jpeg

Guest flyingcloth

I'm not sure I can pinpoint the first exactly, but I can definitely recall coming across tabloid photos of Jessica Simpson's weight gain (of course the magazines were quite nasty about it) and finding it quite an improvement.

Guest You have a belly

One of the first I remember was Britney Spears on the cover of a gossip magazine or tabloid (I don't remember). This was before she got fat. She was wearing a belly shirt and her belly looked soft. The headline was "Oops, I ate it again!". I was amazed at the sexiest most famous singer in the world, sex on legs basically, getting out of shape, and aroused by the catty headline.

there aren't many hot fat girl celebrities imo, unless you count the "brave" normie-core models the media shoves in our face as "SEE. BIG GIRLS CAN BE SEXY TOO," meanwhile i fap to fat chicks every night and tess holiday makes my dick recede.

kelly clarkson is probably the best we got by a long shot in the mainstream. maybe that hot finnish chick that gained weight on that show no one's ever seen.

fuck it, clover from teen girl squad

Guest Verlorener
On 10/30/2020 at 11:34 PM, flyingcloth said:

I'm not sure I can pinpoint the first exactly, but I can definitely recall coming across tabloid photos of Jessica Simpson's weight gain (of course the magazines were quite nasty about it) and finding it quite an improvement.

Same

Guest Verlorener
On 10/31/2020 at 6:43 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

This was my first Celeb crush on a chubby girl, Kelly was smokin hot in 07 

kelly-clarkson-fat-1.jpeg

00002bbed-Kelly_Clarkson_2007.jpg

Actually she might have been my first instead of Sara Rue. Either first or second. Man, those tabloid weight gain articles really got to the kids.

Guest Verlorener
21 hours ago, bangs15 said:

there aren't many hot fat girl celebrities imo, unless you count the "brave" normie-core models the media shoves in our face as "SEE. BIG GIRLS CAN BE SEXY TOO," meanwhile i fap to fat chicks every night and tess holiday makes my dick recede.

kelly clarkson is probably the best we got by a long shot in the mainstream. maybe that hot finnish chick that gained weight on that show no one's ever seen.

fuck it, clover from teen girl squad

Yeah there really is no one in the media that I every ounce super attractive, and even the ones I did kind of like were always just one crash diet away from being too thin for me. I was into some of the “normie core” models until my late teens cause I was in denial about liking actual fat chicks (and that made it take waaaaaaay too long to get off, too 😒).
I’m also not super into Tess Holiday, but I did find that one video of her eating a cake of herself was pretty hot.

It bothers me to see that women like Adele and Rebel Wilson are both skinny now, but it’s not like I was ever very into them either. It was just nice to see a little representation even if the media was pretty shitty about it. 
And now that I think about it, I think I was only ever into Sara Rue from the closer up shots of her upper body that made her look bigger than she actually was; 

81C21E80-1B52-4612-BB86-61C637700FC3.jpeg

Guest Mr Froggy

Philippa Forrester in the year 2000.

At the time she was about 32 and presenting UK Robot Wars.  She was letting her little pudgy tummy and flabby arms bulge out of a manner of tight, leather outfits. 

She's tiny compared to girls that turn my head now but I remember at the time thinking her delicious little belly was far too big to be so proudly displayed on national television! 

https://youtu.be/OtfvukZD49g

Screenshot_20201102-063052_YouTube.jpg

On 10/28/2020 at 11:18 PM, Verlorener said:

So I had started to figure out what I liked a little before this, but the first celebrity woman who I definitely liked was Sara Rue when I was around 13. Sadly, I first discovered her from the before-after pics in her weight loss commercial. I saw it and realized, “Oh shit, I really, really like the before picture, I’m not into the after picture at all, and I’m sad that she took it all off”. Actually, weight loss commercials like that were the thing that made me realize I like bigger girls and that had a negative effect on me, mentally. It was kind of like; “Oh btw, it turns out that this is what you like, but it’s bad, you can’t have it, and we’re getting rid of it”. But anyway, when did you guys first see someone in the media that you liked, and was your experience as shitty as mine, or more positive?

5D9BEA49-9FCE-4EC1-BEFD-DB116F81BD26.jpeg

80009329-46DF-493C-AEAD-26996414FDA8.jpeg

Same, she was so curvy in her sitcom Less than Perfect. Also she has a topless scene in the movie Gypsy 83. It blew my young mind. 

Guest Verlorener
7 hours ago, gdawg1414 said:

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT December 2007 PEOPLE Magazine JOEL OSTEEN / JESSICA  SIMPSON | eBay

I remember that shit. And the news brought on Meme Roth, anti-fat scourge of the intent, to give her opinion on it. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kelly Clarkson was definitely my fave growing up. Jessica Simpson was a good one too. Funny enough she blew up after doing promotions for pizza hut!

"Big Brother" was pretty good so was MTV's true life and MTV docs.

Not really celebrities but Amber from true life's "I'm on a diet" and Kinsey from true life's "I can't stay thin" are both amazing. Plump, popular 00's girls posing in the mirror and fat shaming themselves. Kinsey in particular is pretty great. She honestly couldn't see why she was gaining weight even though she spent the entire program stuffing her belly with carbs.

More true life not necessarily about fat girls but "I'm an alcoholic" features a busty bloated blonde who's belly is often hanging out.

These are the best stills I could find but I'm sure you can watch the whole show online somewhere.

ph1epz4rwo2qbwe.png

images (4).jpeg

casey.jpg