My girlfriend has always struggled a little with her weight; she's a curvy girl with a big sweet tooth and a general tendency to snack. But what has previously been a slowly-creeping on weight gain in the years we've been together has kicked up a notch during quarantine. I think she looks amazing, and want to help her embrace being bigger, but she's pretty averse to gaining weight. Wondering if others think she's right and should lose weight, or if the weight is working for her, and that she should lean into it and put on a few more pounds?

Before:

1716630531_AfterlightImage21_2.thumb.jpg.68ca6911ce21e524ef447ad13bef879b.jpg

592361153_AfterlightImage20_2.thumb.jpg.d2790cc35c7458cd989045d0ecb80ff4.jpg

After

853684464_AfterlightImage9.thumb.JPG.b24971c6c2efbb1eb64b7884d00906b8.JPG

389542541_AfterlightImage17_2.thumb.jpg.82d866e35eb33e11cbc08beb9ca5d5ff.jpg

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

Yeah, I mean if she’s not happy, she’s not happy. Therein lies the catch to the kink. We have to honor what we are sometimes sad to hear. 

But god, does she look great right now. 

good luck, mate. 

14 hours ago, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

Yeah, I mean if she’s not happy, she’s not happy. Therein lies the catch to the kink. We have to honor what we are sometimes sad to hear. 

But god, does she look great right now. 

good luck, mate. 

Couldn’t agree more. I want her to be happy in the skin she’s in, no matter what.  I’ve tried to help when she diets in the past, but she’s got no will power when it comes to her favorite foods, and often falls off the wagon every few days. 

• geechub changed the title to Girlfriend is Gettin' Tubby
14 hours ago, verhalen61 said:

I think your GF is blessed with good genes. She looks good skinny, she looks good when heavier. And I'm sure she looks good when she doubles here weight 😉

She certainly does! I doubt she’d ever double her weight, but I think she’s reaching a point where her body is naturally more comfortable at a higher weight. She’s having less and less luck dropping the weight, and the gains have gone up exponentially in the last year. I think she’s even bigger than she is here: 

F7711819-B9F1-4478-8EFC-70F21A37FADF.thumb.jpeg.2c7bc9c7346cf5821c45ab5ffcaafeca.jpeg

This was March 2020, and quarantine weight was definitely put on in our household! 

I would say she's pretty chubby and fat. Quarantine seems to have been treating her really well and the extra pounds that have come with it look great on her. Has she just been doing a lot of eating then while in lock down? Must be cute seeing her getting bigger and not doing much but lazing around :P 

4 hours ago, geechub said:

By the way, I’m happy to answer any questions y’all might have about her gain! In fact I openly encourage them!

What is her fitness like these days? Have you noticed that she's a lot lazier? What types of fat girl habits has she adopted?

7 hours ago, Monkey said:

I would say she's pretty chubby and fat. Quarantine seems to have been treating her really well and the extra pounds that have come with it look great on her. Has she just been doing a lot of eating then while in lock down? Must be cute seeing her getting bigger and not doing much but lazing around :P 

These are from the beginning of quarantine! She hadn't really even put on that much weight yet, but since then she's been eating a lot. There was a stretch where she would eat a whole frozen pizza for lunch pretty much every day, and a bowl of popcorn by herself in front of the TV every night. She downs entire party-sized bags of cheese puffs easily and often, and regularly finishes most of a 6 pack of coke in a day or two. There was a period of quarantine where she baked sugar cookies a few nights a week, and she'd usually have 5 or 6 a night before bed. So she's definitely been chowing down :)

I had always thought of "chubby" and "fat" as differing degrees of weight, can you elaborate on your description?

3 hours ago, jake69 said:

What is her fitness like these days? Have you noticed that she's a lot lazier? What types of fat girl habits has she adopted?

She regularly talks about how she'd like to workout, but very rarely does anymore (exercise classes were usually excuses to be social with friends pre-pandemic, so that's quickly becoming a thing of the past). I guess she's lazier; she sleeps in later and has less interest in getting off the couch? And as far as habits adopted, she basically never wears anything but elastic waist pants now.

1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Gosh if she was that chubby at the start of the lockdown, how does she looks now?? :o

Does she really look that big? Just curious, I'm never sure because I see her all the time, so I often wonder how obvious the extra weight is to others. I'm going to repost and organize the photos in chronological order so the progression is clear, and then I'll post recent stuff.

Cant wait to see up to date pictures then if these don't take into all the pigging out she's been doing in quarantine! That's a lot of food to eat with little to no exercise to work any of it off :P 

I personally don't think think you have to be that big or a certain size to be fat as such. Its kinda more a mindset and lifestyle. So in the pictures so far she's at what I would consider a relatively normal weight and could be deemed as chubby but she's still fat at the same time. If that makes sense? Different people will class things differently I guess. 

Either way she's certainly starting to look big!