Would you Pay for clips from Curvage with Crypto (Bitcoin) poll?

S77

Would you buy clips with Crypto (Bitcoin ETC.)  

491 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy clips using Crypto currency ? (Bitcoin ETC.)

• I AM A CUSTOMER but I would SWITCH to paying with crypto currency if it were available.
    • I am NOT a customer but I would START buying clips if I could pay with Crypto currency.
    • I AM A CUSTOMER but I would not use Crypto, I would continue to pay with a card

This poll is closed to new votes

Please respond to this poll.
Thank you :)

NOTE: there is no option for the following people

• Not for folks who are NOT a customer and will not buy clips regardless. (the poll isn't for you folks sorry, but we love you anyway)
  • Not for folks who don't know what Crypto currency is. (this poll is not for you either, but we love you too)

14 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Would you then convert the cryptocurrency to give to the models? Or would they be given the cryptocurrency as is?

This has nothing to do with how models get their payout. This poll is only asking about how customers would like to pay for clips.
Please do not assume this changes anything for models. Other than if you will buy their clips or not.

Thank you :)