Making feeding intimate, experiences

guestoflegend

Hello All,

I have a new SO and she's aware I like "chubby girls" which she is. But that is the extent of her knowledge.

I want to regularly feed her in the future, but I want to ease her into it. Just some ice cream or popcorn while watching a movie to start. How do I make a casual feeding into something more intimate? 

Anyone who has had positive feeding experiences please share. What does it for you? What made you realize you were into it? 

I don't necessarily mean the end result of weight gain/stuffing.

what made me realize i was into it ? my dick getting hard just for watching her eat... now... as to how to proceed with the lady about it ? i usually tell her that i love to see her eat freely and without worries, that i love to see her relaxed, that is sexy... it usually works 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Honestly food in the bedroom is amazing! If she likes to eat and has a favorite sweet bring that in. Start with a movie night in bed and bring the favorite treat. When she’s eating it massage her and show her how turned on you are. If she’s into it you will know. Hopefully this leads to many food adventures in your future cuz they are honestly the best! ❤️

it has to be little by little and a thing everyone gets to enjoy. probably starting with a dessert in public, a small item. and then making it more common frequent and deep. i have to say, not related... but i am really happy that after almost 5 years of gaining the lady is ready to give away that clothes because, in her word, she will likely never be that size ever again, so hot

• Curvage Model

My advice would be to watch a movie with her with snacks involved. Slowly, like dont go full force lol, feed her a bite or two.  When she reacts positively do it again but also touch her belly a bit as she does it. Dont grab a whole handful, just massage and rub a bit.  She responds well to that? Do it more, tell her how sexy you find her.  Tell her you love being able to worship her and make her your queen.  Take it slow 🖤

On 11/16/2020 at 7:10 AM, Lexi Foxxx said:

My advice would be to watch a movie with her with snacks involved. Slowly, like dont go full force lol, feed her a bite or two.  When she reacts positively do it again but also touch her belly a bit as she does it. Dont grab a whole handful, just massage and rub a bit.  She responds well to that? Do it more, tell her how sexy you find her.  Tell her you love being able to worship her and make her your queen.  Take it slow 🖤

That would be game over for me if a woman did that with me.