My Thoughts and Ideas

jokesjj

HI @jokesjj
We've been thinking for awhile that our Youtube channel is not going to good use. We could be producing so much content with interesting or inside information that wouldn't be available anywhere else.

Really like some of the ideas you have here. I don't want to say to much or make any promises here but thank you for the ideas. Well written and much appreciated :)

Thank you :)

Hi,
While we recognize that the ideas put forth here are in good faith and have had a great deal of thought put into them, we have some concerns.

It is our intention to respect and empower all women. We do this by recognizing that each content creator is unique in their own way and all have intrinsic beauty and value.
We feel that structuring site mechanics in a way that would put pressure on women to gain weight would be wrong.

If folks enjoy weight gain we are certainly not saying that they're wrong to do so. We respect that many folks in this community have a variety of preferences.

However we much prefer to stay a somewhat neutral platform that has a very simple message. Curvy women are beautiful.

Over the years there has been much controversy over what "Curvage" means, what "curvy women" are, and which women are beautiful.Yet our name and motto remains intentionally ambiguous because we like to think there is something for everyone to celebrate on Curvage. After all, it's our differences that fills our life with color.  (but I digress)

Look closely enough, and you'll find the message is simply women are beautiful!

Thank you for being a member who cares about our great community. The value you bring is not lost on us.

5 minutes ago, jokesjj said:

Also Thank You @S77 for checking out the thread bro. I really appreciate you and your message. Hopefully you forgive me? Will you still be in contact with me and still check out the thread? You don’t understand the amount of love and appreciate I have for the people of this site and I’d hate to be blacklisted or hated on here.

Jokesjj, I don't think there is any question about your commitment to the site. Honestly there isn't any reason you should be apologizing. The only thing I can think of that would be a loss for us is if you give up on Curvage.

Your ideas are great; it's just impossible for one person to consider all perspectives. Together we can merge thoughts and ideas that are stronger and galvanize around the best path for everyone.

We will continue to evolve and improve this site with the help of amazing people like you.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...