My Thoughts and Ideas

jokesjj

• Curvage Model

Can they just change the name of the site to “Gainage” and make that a requirement? The mods are always say it isn’t a requirement, but from this thread I definitely gather that gaining is the only thing that is appreciated here, not curves, not creative videos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, jokesjj said:

Also, another thing you said was quote ‘gaining is the only thing that is appreciated here, not curves, not creative videos’ and I’m going to give my argument on my opinion on this quote. 

If you reread the first page (everything before my comment) every single idea had to do with pushing models to gain more weight, faster, and ONLY rewarding gains.

I’m not saying that gainers don’t have creative videos, of course they do. I’m just saying it would be nice to have a category that non gainers could possibly have a chance in. 

I do really love interacting with my fans on this site but the gaining is already shoved down my throat so much as it is, it makes it very difficult to keep visiting the site. I just wish if that is what the majority of people on here want to see that that was made clear to me before I applied to be a model on this site.

Are there any sites that actually are just about curves and not so gaining-focused? I really enjoy modeling and making videos. But I’m not willing to gain anymore weight.

It may be because most of the posts that I see are from gainers but I feel this may be because most non gainers don’t stay because they feel there is too much pressure to gain?

That said I am incredibly incredibly incredibly grateful to my fans and followers who accept that I’m not a gainer and support me and enjoy my content  anyway!!!💗💗💗💗 

Edited by NogutNoglory