• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

You know it's funny you mention that...

I'm lazy. I am so so so fucking lazy. I used to ski. I used to hike. I used to kayak and whitewater raft. I used to workout. Hell, I used to at least walk.

But now? Oh no. Not a chance. I'm sitting here on the couch in my pjs and I'm not fucking moving. My sloth like ways have reached the point where I don't even want to cook so I just order delivery. If it requires physical effort on my behalf I'm not doing it.

Sadly, sometimes that means I don't get up to get snacks even though I'm hungry. I try to make sure I bring snacks and a drink with me when I to the living room but once they're gone I don't usually hoist my huge, heavy ass back up. 

I genuinely wonder what kind of damage a live in feeder could do. I mean, given that I never get up, how quickly would I simply explode from 3 big meals and tons of snacks in between? Not to mention the occasional weight gain shake or two. I mean I would absolutely balloon. It's a thought I think about A LOT.

Life goal: make. it. happen.

🐷

I probably can’t make it happen😅😔😢 just cause I’m the exact same way😂 but I know exactly what you mean about used to being active I used to play rugby, I used to play hockey, I used to swim competitively. I used to be incredibly fit. Now I never want to get off my ass not even to get food. I rarely cook unless it’s some sort of holiday feast. I can’t even fathom how rapidly I’d blow tf up if I had someone doing everything for me that I’m too slothful to do. But it’s still the best decision I’ve ever made to truly embrace getting fat and to stop repressing this and telling myself that I’m just a feeder. Cause if 20 year old me could see me now he’d probably freak tf out over what I’ve done to myself😈🐷 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

I probably can’t make it happen😅😔😢 just cause I’m the exact same way😂 but I know exactly what you mean about used to being active I used to play rugby, I used to play hockey, I used to swim competitively. I used to be incredibly fit. Now I never want to get off my ass not even to get food. I rarely cook unless it’s some sort of holiday feast. I can’t even fathom how rapidly I’d blow tf up if I had someone doing everything for me that I’m too slothful to do. But it’s still the best decision I’ve ever made to truly embrace getting fat and to stop repressing this and telling myself that I’m just a feeder. Cause if 20 year old me could see me now he’d probably freak tf out over what I’ve done to myself😈🐷 

I did the saaaaaame thing when I was younger. I told myself I was just a feeder but I so knew that was a LIE. I think our younger selves would freak out but also be happy we finally did it. Good for you for embracing the gain!

May we both find feeders who are good cooks and NOT lazy. 😂

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I did the saaaaaame thing when I was younger. I told myself I was just a feeder but I so knew that was a LIE. I think our younger selves would freak out but also be happy we finally did it. Good for you for embracing the gain!

May we both find feeders who are good cooks and NOT lazy. 😂

Bruh... I don’t know if I can live without the mutual gain😅 I just love fat too much. Like I’m literally trying to start a new saying in my friend group instead of saying I’ll drink to that I’m trying to get everyone to say I’ll eat to that😂😂 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Brian_ said:

Bruh... I don’t know if I can live without the mutual gain😅 I just love fat too much. Like I’m literally trying to start a new saying in my friend group instead of saying I’ll drink to that I’m trying to get everyone to say I’ll eat to that😂😂 

I didn't say they had to be thin! I do love mutual gaining 🥵

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I didn't say they had to be thin! I do love mutual gaining 🥵

🤦🏼‍♂️I was just basing my point off of my own experience with gaining and just loving being lazy and applying that to my potential future feeder but you’re  right! They could be fat and not lazy! One can only hope and dream🥵

1 minute ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Sorry! I was typing when you replied 😂 I had to pretend to be a profession adult for a bit lol.

It’s all good being an adult takes precedent over a random stranger on the internet... actually I think having to do pretty much anything else trump strangers on the internet😂😂