• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

You know Captain Kirk or Cap'n Jack Harkness would so hit that, mask or no mask.

I think I'd better insert this as a link instead of as an embedded Oh God NSFE pic

I need one of those ST: TOS uniform mini skirts 😍

That image is burned in my mind forever now 😳😂

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StirCrazy94545
18 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

The biggest cock block everrrr 😭💔

But I’m staying as safe as I can and social distancing. 

You could swap STD and COVID test results before agreeing to a first in-person date or Netflix and chill hookup, whichever floats your boat.

Guest StirCrazy94545
27 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I need one of those ST: TOS uniform mini skirts 😍

That image is burned in my mind forever now 😳😂

Sure, if you'll wear it Orion style, sans bra, chonies, or hose!

spacer.png

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

You could swap STD and COVID test results before agreeing to a first in-person date or Netflix and chill hookup, whichever floats your boat.

Maybe if the right person comes along, but that’s a big maybe. For now, I’m good. 

4 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Sure, if you'll wear it Orion style, sans bra, chonies, or hose!

spacer.png

I mentioned doing this a few pages ago! I love the idea! 😍

But of course I’ll wear a bra and things lol. 

1 hour ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

You know Captain Kirk or Cap'n Jack Harkness would so hit that, mask or no mask.

I think I'd better insert this as a link instead of as an embedded Oh God NSFE pic

That's quite a bit beyond my...preference.  I can't tell if she's happy, angry, or hungry...and I'm bad enough at picking up signals as it is.

3 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I can never unsee it, actually. That expression will haunt me forever. 😂

Yeah, I'll be carrying that image around in my head for some time.  Well, let me try to distract you.  You mentioned you played SNES.  I am actually curious what other games you played.  I still have and use my SNES.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Yeah, I'll be carrying that image around in my head for some time.  Well, let me try to distract you.  You mentioned you played SNES.  I am actually curious what other games you played.  I still have and use my SNES.

My SNES mysteriously disappeared years ago after a move 😭

I had Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, and Donkey Kong Country 2 were the main ones I remember. I'm sure I had more but omfggg I loved that Super Mario game. If someone ever replaced my SNES and my games I'd be tempted to marry them on the spot 😂

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I had Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, and Donkey Kong Country 2 were the main ones I remember. I'm sure I had more but omfggg I loved that Super Mario game. If someone ever replaced my SNES and my games I'd be tempted to marry them on the spot 😂

Marry?  Ah, it is clear now.  I see what I must do.

When you say Super Mario Bros., do you mean Super Mario World or Super Mario All-Stars?

When or if I ever move, my SNES and N64 only get touched by me and ride in the front seat.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Marry?  Ah, it is clear now.  I see what I must do.

When you say Super Mario Bros., do you mean Super Mario World or Super Mario All-Stars?

When or if I ever move, my SNES and N64 only get touched by me and ride in the front seat.

My Nintendo 64 was stolen. It's a sensitive subject lol. It was green which is my favorite color. Came as part of a special edition Donkey Kong thing. My heart was shattered.

I honestly couldn't remember which one and had to google it lol. Super Mario World! Loved it. 

You're a smart man! Protect those Nintendos!

Guest StirCrazy94545
14 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Do you have a wish list? Maybe the ROMs are out there for the torrenting and a SNES emulator could be cobbled together from a RaspPi.

21 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My Nintendo 64 was stolen. It's a sensitive subject lol. It was green which is my favorite color. Came as part of a special edition Donkey Kong thing. My heart was shattered.

I honestly couldn't remember which one and had to google it lol. Super Mario World! Loved it. 

You're a smart man! Protect those Nintendos!

Super Mario World is one of the greatest!  And the feather is the best power-up item...ever.

I had a car stolen once.  It was unpleasant.  Had anything happened to my consoles, I would have snapped. So I understand.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Super Mario World is one of the greatest!  And the feather is the best power-up item...ever.

I had a car stolen once.  It was unpleasant.  Had anything happened to my consoles, I would have snapped. So I understand.

It truly is the greatest! God I loved that game. I know I could replace it probably but still.

OMG that's awful! 

I've never been a serious "gamer" but I used to play various Nintendo consoles growing up and I loved them. I spent hours trying to beat bosses and unlock new levels. Good times. Now I'm over here all nostalgic!

Guest StirCrazy94545
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oooooh deep fried Oreos are magical! So are deep fried Twinkies! I'm from the south, we deep fry it all.

And it's just orange Fanta lol.

How on Earth do you deep fry orange Fanta? 685243618_SharedScreenshot(2).jpg.63c3e9b3f09db314c8ceb15ec08a5815.jpg

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Okay, what do you need a hand with?  Raking leaves?  Washing dishes?  Cleaning out the basement?

Actually yes please 😂 Especially the dishes! Fatty loves to eat but I’m too lazy to clean 😭 help meeeeeee

32 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

I think she's thinking of something else, maybe rubbing and even slapping that belly. Then the spanking and hair pulling. And after the spanking, the Monty Python references.

Holy Grail references are the way to my heart tbh. Well, that and copious amounts of food. 🤤🐷

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Actually yes please 😂 Especially the dishes! Fatty loves to eat but I’m too lazy to clean 😭 help meeeeeee

Holy Grail references are the way to my heart tbh. Well, that and copious amounts of food. 🤤🐷

Life of Brian > Holy Grail and I’m not biased on that at all😂😂

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

Life of Brian > Holy Grail and I’m not biased on that at all😂😂

I mean I kinda feel like you might be 😂 Just a tad!

And no, sorry, Holy Grail > Life of Brian. 😉

monty python i fart in your general direction GIF

Edited by NikkiMaialina
Just teasing! Don't go awayyy :))