• Curvage Model
Just now, ShoeshineBoy said:

I've been to Nashville and Knoxville.  I didn't notice the hot part, but fried chicken was a big thing.  The areas around Knoxville had good brisket and ribs.  I actually love bluegrass, but I have never had a moonpie.

A pro for New Hampshire: Near the ocean...lots of fresh fish...all the fresh sushi and beer cider you could want.

Heyyyy I'm from near Knoxville woo! We do have good food, I can personally vouch for that! I submit my body as evidence. I love bluegrass, too! And people mock me for this. Moonpies are ok but Goo Goo Clusters (which were invented in Nashville) are the superior Tennessee sweet. 

I do love seafood but I don't care for the cold. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Evidence checks out.  I have never seen or heard of Goo Goo Clusters, and I was there!  I guess I'm going to have to return soon.  Yep, only makes sense.

I love the cold!  Love it!  There's something fun about it.

You're missing out! https://googoo.com/

Consider this a PSA to all that you have to try them! 😍

46 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Yes, this seems perfectly normal and not at all like a trick to make me absurdly massive. 

Uh, did I say experimental chewing gum?  I meant spearmint.  By the way, I found this glowing talisman in the woods outside of a large house made of gingerbread.  I thought you might like to have it.  

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Uh, did I say experimental chewing gum?  I meant spearmint.  By the way, I found this glowing talisman in the woods outside of a large house made of gingerbread.  I thought you might like to have it.  

Oh, yes please! I do enjoy spearmint gum. Thanks! You're very thoughtful.

Wow, this talisman is so pretty! Do you mind fastening it around my neck, please? I'm sure the location of where you found this and the fact that it's glowing is a complete coincidence and in no way implies that the nature of this is sinister!

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Oh, yes please! I do enjoy spearmint gum. Thanks! You're very thoughtful.

Wow, this talisman is so pretty! Do you mind fastening it around my neck, please? I'm sure the location of where you found this and the fact that it's glowing is a complete coincidence and in no way implies that the nature of this is sinister!

Here, you can have the pack.  I have a whole laboratory...I mean kitchen drawer full of exper...spearmint gum.

Oh, certainly.  Let's fasten this talisman around your neck before the gum...uh, looses its flavor.  You know...because flavorless gum is unpleasant, and I don't want to see you displeased when you receive this shiny necklace.  

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Here, you can have the pack.  I have a whole laboratory...I mean kitchen drawer full of exper...spearmint gum.

Oh, certainly.  Let's fasten this talisman around your neck before the gum...uh, looses its flavor.  You know...because flavorless gum is unpleasant, and I don't want to see you displeased when you receive this shiny necklace.  

Wow, you're such a polite and generous person with only the purest intentions!

Also, I need someone to write this story please and thank you. ❤️

Guest StirCrazy94545
17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I do wear real clothes sometimes 😇

C7B3728B-08C8-44D4-A94B-193EB8DAFD45.jpeg

4FFCA1A1-9123-47BD-A75C-670745672B73.jpeg

Are you sure you can pull those clothes off? What with your body type and all.

(C&P from your status update)

1456727511634.jpg

Guest StirCrazy94545
7 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I’ve forgotten all the French I learned in school but merci beaucoup 🥰 

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? (Kind of formal for an ask like that if you ask me, I at least get to tu/toi first, and why wait until night, but I guess that's how it's done?)

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Doing a little editing for my next clip 😇😏

52391AB2-FFA1-43DC-86D2-E5E518112F38.jpeg

Clearly you've been a very bad girl and you need a spanking. And some hair pulling. And rubbing the red marks. Then more spanking.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by StirCrazy94545
GIF size does matter

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? (Kind of formal for an ask like that if you ask me, I at least get to tu/toi first, and why wait until night, but I guess that's how it's done?)

It is soooo funny you said that because I heard Lady Marmalade earlier 😂

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Don't forget Subzero, Scorpion, and the masked female characters of Mortal Kombat.  Isn't one of them named Melina?

It’s been so long since I’ve played Mortal Kombat! I actually had that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe game lol. But I actually had Mortal Kombat for SNES when I was a kid! Good times. I don’t play games much now sadly. ☹️

Guest StirCrazy94545
10 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Don't forget Subzero, Scorpion, and the masked female characters of Mortal Kombat.  Isn't one of them named Melina?

Mileena, I think, but mask on or mask off?

spacer.png

Guest StirCrazy94545
2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s been so long since I’ve played Mortal Kombat! I actually had that Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe game lol. But I actually had Mortal Kombat for SNES when I was a kid! Good times. I don’t play games much now sadly. ☹️

Even during lockdown? What did you do, just fritter away your time? Did you at least get some action?

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Ummmm that is a fantastic idea! 😍

Also, if you look at some older belly pics you can see a Batman belly ring. 😊

I’d get winded just running up to the first obstacle! 😂

I'll sign up too, and maybe they'll let us do a tag team, so I can take over when you're winded.

In my view, you would make a perfect Batgirl from the 1960s television show...in that exact outfit.

Guest StirCrazy94545
8 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Umm...mask on, I think.  There is at least one more female character with a mask, but I'm liking the idea of Subzero Maialina more and more.

You know Captain Kirk or Cap'n Jack Harkness would so hit that, mask or no mask.

I think I'd better insert this as a link instead of as an embedded Oh God NSFE pic

Guest StirCrazy94545
35 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I watch SO MUCH Netflix 😂 I’m also on here pretty much all the time. That’s basically all I do  🙃

And no, no action 😭 

Even with all the shakin' that ass you do on here? Damn SARS-CockBlock-2!