• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Maybe the person with my voodoo doll is adding stuffing? Also, would it be a Halloween miracle? I feel like curse has a negative connotation. Halloween hex maybe? Regardless, let's all hope it keeps going!

Careful with the voodoo doll talk.  You'll give people ideas, then you'll have loads of fans with their own NikkiMaialina voodoo dolls.  

The person who set the hex thought it was a curse, but they didn't realize you would enjoy it.

• Curvage Model
Just now, ShoeshineBoy said:

Careful with the voodoo doll talk.  You'll give people ideas, then you'll have loads of fans with their own NikkiMaialina voodoo dolls.  

The person who set the hex thought it was a curse, but they didn't realize you would enjoy it.

Maaaaaybe I'm trying to encourage it. 😇

And I need them to hex me again, I'm not big enough yet. Who is this witch or wizard??

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Perhaps...or perhaps that is how it all started way back when and so you have been hexed longer than you think.  Aha!

Hmmm...someone needs to hex my appetite so it increases, too. I mean come on, it's spooky season guys! Someone use magic to make me fat. 😤

2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

LOL No, I can't say that I have. I try not to wear jeans unless I leave my house tbh.

That's not how voodoo works!  Okay, maybe there's a subreddit for this or a local night course I can enroll in.  Maybe my power will increase if I rent a hotel room in Salem, Massachusetts.  I gotta try something.  I'm going to rest and regroup, then...THEN...you're going to get fat, baby!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

That's not how voodoo works!  Okay, maybe there's a subreddit for this or a local night course I can enroll in.  Maybe my power will increase if I rent a hotel room in Salem, Massachusetts.  I gotta try something.  I'm going to rest and regroup, then...THEN...you're going to get fat, baby!

make it so star trek GIF

25 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

What a coincidence! That just so happens to be my favorite kind of science! So how does this work, is there a pill or a shot from a scientist with questionable motives and ethics? A beaker filled with a solution designed to rapidly increase fat cells? Do I go to a secret underground laboratory?  I have so many questions! 

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this, but it's not going to be as simple as a pill, then suddenly, you're fat...well, fatter.  I wouldn't dare deprive you of the eating part you enjoy.  First, we'll take away satiation, so you're always hungry.  Then we'll slow down your metabolism. Finally, and my personal favorite, there is a lab to "help" you eat.  So there's engineering involved, too.  I mean, evil engineering.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this, but it's not going to be as simple as a pill, then suddenly, you're fat...well, fatter.  I wouldn't dare deprive you of the eating part you enjoy.  First, we'll take away satiation, so you're always hungry.  Then we'll slow down your metabolism. Finally, and my personal favorite, there is a lab to "help" you eat.  So there's engineering involved, too.  I mean, evil engineering.

Why is this not happening right now??? I need this in my life asap! Send me all the evil science fattening inventions immediately. Evil science and evil engineering, the perfect combo to make me massive.

9 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Why is this not happening right now??? I need this in my life asap! Send me all the evil science fattening inventions immediately. Evil science and evil engineering, the perfect combo to make me massive.

Perfect combination.  That and a willing test subject.  Of course, unwilling test subjects are fun, too.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Unwilling it is!  Though no matter how unwilling you may try to act, I am certain you will be unable to refrain from muttering "more" with a mouth already filled with food.  I'll do my best to prevent that from happening.

That is so damn hot 🥵

Oh, uhhh I mean nooooo doooooon't 🥵

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Because my lab isn't currently located in Tennessee, but it is nice down there.  

Maaaan, life is so unfair. The search for a mad scientist feeder continues! Unless you want to relocate your lab, of course. You'd be doing the lard's work. 🐷

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Easier to relocate the subject rather than the lab, but TN does have good BBQ.  Hmmm...

I'm from the part with moonshine and mountains lol. Memphis has the BBQ and blues, Nashville has hot chicken and country music but we have moonpies and bluegrass. 😂

8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

I'm from the part with moonshine and mountains lol. Memphis has the BBQ and blues, Nashville has hot chicken and country music but we have moonpies and bluegrass. 😂

I've been to Nashville and Knoxville.  I didn't notice the hot part, but fried chicken was a big thing.  The areas around Knoxville had good brisket and ribs.  I actually love bluegrass, but I have never had a moonpie.

A pro for New Hampshire: Near the ocean...lots of fresh fish...all the fresh sushi and beer cider you could want.