is the candid section coming back?

Guest Phd281

To be honest, there was something inherently creepy and wrong about the candid section.

Blah Blah Blah, who gives a fuck. We're not in a monastery.

Well, wouldn't the candid stuff just go in general pictures forum then?

As far as I'm aware it isn't banned, there just isn't a separate section for it.

I was going to point out that very thing: a candids section simply keeps them separate from non-candids. It could, I suppose, be argued that such a section may encourage people to post them, but it doesn't matter how many are posted if you choose not to view them anyway.

To be honest, there was something inherently creepy and wrong about the candid section.

Blah Blah Blah, who gives a fuck. We're not in a monastery.

Little known fact: you don't have to be a monk to not be a complete an utter creeper. I also see how you chose to use swearing to emphasize your point. Good show sir.

Little known fact: you don't have to be a monk to not be a complete an utter creeper. I also see how you chose to use swearing to emphasize your point. Good show sir.

saban_u_mad.jpg

Guest Phd281

The purpose the Candid sub forum serves is two part; firstly new members who just came to this site may see the sub-forum as a way to contribute to this forum without having to post pictures of women that you somehow know. Secondly this sub forum is a way to show your skill as a picture master; who can catch the best Candid pictures with the best camera shots?

It also lets members think outside of the box as it takes a bit more skill when taking pictures of women out in the public; good training if you want to work undercover. It's defiantly not creepy; its skilling.

There are hundreds of women and children being raped and killed every day and we discuss whether the Candid section is ethical or not and cry about women being not informed before taking a picture of their gut.

Fucking First World Problems.

Guest Atlya

It's defiantly not creepy; its skilling.

Nah, it's still creepy. Call it whatever you want, but I find it unsettling that someone would actively search out women and photograph them.

It's not as bad as liking fat chicks... you like fat chicks?! Eeeeew, creepy.

Next, please...

There are hundreds of women and children being raped and killed every day and we discuss whether the Candid section is ethical or not and cry about women being not informed before taking a picture of their gut.

Fucking First World Problems.

Better?

358qda.jpg

In any case, whether we're for or against that section, the mods will have final say.

In any case, whether we're for or against that section, the mods will have final say.

Really? I am in a dictatorship here?

Fuck this.

Really? I am in a dictatorship here?

Fuck this.

Just, relax. Who says I'm right? I'm just a member who only started posting this year.

Eh well, it wasn't a question, it was more of a discovery.