Do you guys ever feel worried for model’s health?

Guest Brad1431010

7 hours ago, Beauregarde said:

Its surprising to me that my obesity and clips involving it, something that’s so sexy to me, bums others out. I mean, of course normies that aren’t about it might raise an eyebrow. Just was a bit shocked to see on here. 

I guess I just wanted to offer a scary super fat perspective. ;) 

Everyone wants "authentic", and you are a shining example of that. I don't "concern troll" like the others, and I certainly don't think you're scary fat. Actually, I think you should gain to 650 lbs, you'd be awesome (though you already are). 

But we have to have posts by newbie and nervous, guilt-ridden feeders. Maybe it's not for everyone 😜

Guest Kika0119

I do feel worried 100%. I've tried making a comment regarding this in the past multiple times and I got bashed for it each time. Yes, they are adults and they can make their own decisions, but it is still worrisome. Especially when it is very obvious some of these people are struggling with their mental state. I'm not that obsessed with this fetish that I forget these are real people that may face real health consequences. 

1 hour ago, Kika0119 said:

I do feel worried 100%. I've tried making a comment regarding this in the past multiple times and I got bashed for it each time. Yes, they are adults and they can make their own decisions, but it is still worrisome. Especially when it is very obvious some of these people are struggling with their mental state. I'm not that obsessed with this fetish that I forget these are real people that may face real health consequences. 

Time for you to close your browser and turn on HGTV or The British Baking Show.  😁

Guest Brad1431010
9 hours ago, tw71 said:

This whole topic is probably one that makes a lot of people with the "fat fetish" really uncomfortable.... but I think it's absolutely worth discussing.

If I'm completely honest?  I find that for me, there are two different things at work here.  First is my honest preference of the body type I find most attractive in the opposite sex.  For me, that's always been a woman who is at least "thick and curvy".  I always found big "thunder thighs" a turn-on since I first started looking at girls, some time in grade-school, and I love big boobs (as long as they're all natural). At some point, I really found big butts a turn-on too (maybe the beginning of the "twerking" thing got my attention there?). So someone with the combination of all of these in essentially a "big hourglass figure" is the ultimate in "OMG -- you have my attention!"  And realistically? I guess I realized early on that if you have all of these large proportions and they're not surgically enhanced, you're going to have a belly with it.  And that's fine!

But, there's a secondary, more "fetishy" component too.  I find it a turn on to see just how heavy a woman can get, and how much she can eat or drink at a time. There's something I just love about women who weigh enough to test the limits of a bathroom scale, and 10x better if they enjoy seeing if they can break one, once in a while. (I once had an ex-g/f who really enjoyed being heavy and had a goal to gain enough to outweigh her even bigger older sister. She replaced her regular bed frame legs with a frame sitting on bricks so it wouldn't break, but enjoyed teasing from time to time, seeing what other things could or couldn't support her weight. Those hotel bathroom countertops that are only attached on each end were always fun. She could hop up on those and really make some of them sag.)  But -- she started out with a really athletic/muscular frame and was big-boned and broad shouldered her whole life.  So she was probably way above average at carrying all of her weight without issues.  She wasn't going to run any marathons or anything, but she was pretty active and could keep up with you, even doing activities like hiking outdoors or what-not.  Truth is? A lot of the really big/heavy ladies out there just aren't in that category.  I can find it sexy to watch some of them put away several large pizzas or chug down a 2 liter bottle of a drink .... but that, in itself, wouldn't make me want to date them, you know?  Someone largely immobile does nothing for me EXCEPT for being turned on by those fetishy aspects of it.

This is sooooooooo accurate and SO relatable. 

I absolutely agree. There is something really arousing about someone who REALLY WANTS to gain to be HUGE. And the fact that it’s rare makes it more alluring. It’s kind of daring and bold.. and kind of scary as well, but in an exciting way. I’m not attracted to the body type of huge/obese personally, but the lifestyle of it, and the ambition behind it, is all very hot. 

and it’s interesting— even though I love bellies, I also think flat stomachs can be very cute, I think flat chests can sometimes be cute, and I’m often attracted to skinny women very much. I’m also often attracted to curvy women. Really depends on my mood. But yeah, I think there’s a big difference between fetish and preference sometimes. 

Guest Brad1431010
9 hours ago, tw71 said:

This whole topic is probably one that makes a lot of people with the "fat fetish" really uncomfortable.... but I think it's absolutely worth discussing.

If I'm completely honest?  I find that for me, there are two different things at work here.  First is my honest preference of the body type I find most attractive in the opposite sex.  For me, that's always been a woman who is at least "thick and curvy".  I always found big "thunder thighs" a turn-on since I first started looking at girls, some time in grade-school, and I love big boobs (as long as they're all natural). At some point, I really found big butts a turn-on too (maybe the beginning of the "twerking" thing got my attention there?). So someone with the combination of all of these in essentially a "big hourglass figure" is the ultimate in "OMG -- you have my attention!"  And realistically? I guess I realized early on that if you have all of these large proportions and they're not surgically enhanced, you're going to have a belly with it.  And that's fine!

But, there's a secondary, more "fetishy" component too.  I find it a turn on to see just how heavy a woman can get, and how much she can eat or drink at a time. There's something I just love about women who weigh enough to test the limits of a bathroom scale, and 10x better if they enjoy seeing if they can break one, once in a while. (I once had an ex-g/f who really enjoyed being heavy and had a goal to gain enough to outweigh her even bigger older sister. She replaced her regular bed frame legs with a frame sitting on bricks so it wouldn't break, but enjoyed teasing from time to time, seeing what other things could or couldn't support her weight. Those hotel bathroom countertops that are only attached on each end were always fun. She could hop up on those and really make some of them sag.)  But -- she started out with a really athletic/muscular frame and was big-boned and broad shouldered her whole life.  So she was probably way above average at carrying all of her weight without issues.  She wasn't going to run any marathons or anything, but she was pretty active and could keep up with you, even doing activities like hiking outdoors or what-not.  Truth is? A lot of the really big/heavy ladies out there just aren't in that category.  I can find it sexy to watch some of them put away several large pizzas or chug down a 2 liter bottle of a drink .... but that, in itself, wouldn't make me want to date them, you know?  Someone largely immobile does nothing for me EXCEPT for being turned on by those fetishy aspects of it.

Also, I would absolutely love to hear more about your ex gf :D

Guest Brad1431010
10 hours ago, Beauregarde said:

I’ve been into feedism since, well, I can remember. I dabbled in it for years, but really decided to give in eventually and live for myself.

I’m one of the gainers that you all probably consider too fat but I’m really into it, and that’s what matters to me. I love the way my body is feeling and looking as I grow. So I’m going to keep doing it.

I definitely don’t feel like I’m missing out on life. I love my life and have a lot of fun in it. I feel super pumped that I found myself in a position to do what I do. I have hobbies, friends, pets, etc etc like everyone else. Typical stuff. 

Its surprising to me that my obesity and clips involving it, something that’s so sexy to me, bums others out. I mean, of course normies that aren’t about it might raise an eyebrow. Just was a bit shocked to see on here. 

I guess I just wanted to offer a scary super fat perspective. ;) 

I support your goal!! This was hot to read.

• Curvage Model

I just always worry about how much of the motive of the super ambitious gainer is their own pleasure vs succumbing to the pressure to gain from viewers on this site. And money. No job at Target is going to bring in the money that gainers on here get, I guarantee you that!!! 

Not being a gainer on here is hard because people look at me like “why are you here then” “you’re what?...  Happy with how you look now!? NO woman is allowed to feel that way!!! What are you thinking?” Women have 2 options, you need to want to be thinner or want to be fatter, no one is turned on by self acceptance and confidence!!!

Also, like I always say, just change the name of the site from Curvage to Gainage and kick me off then, but if the mods want to say that it’s not about that then I guess I still have every right to post. But there are many guys who want to push gaining on me or act like gaining is a necessity to posting here and that I don’t belong.

I do understand more and more that some people really want to live out their gaining fantasies, for me it is just a fantasy (my gain had been unintentional but I do sometimes fantasize about intentional gaining, but it is fantasy only).

I just hope that all of the models that are gaining truly enjoy it, I can see it really being easy to fall into the suggestion of gaining on here even if you don’t really want to. And then, as @Beauregarde mentioned, she feels the men on here think she’s “too fat”. I’m guessing mostly because so many guys on here have that 200lb cutoff. So that to me is the worst part, if a model is being influenced by her fans it could so easily drive her insane! She seems to be doing it for herself though which is great!   I’ve had people get personally offended that I wouldn’t gain for them!( a stranger on the Internet) and then I’ve has guys on here say I’m at the “high end” of the range that they consider attractive. Even in this thread someone was taking about gaining to a 20-22 BMI, which is still way in the range of a normal BMI so how thin are these women supposedly starting at and how does someone consider themselves an FA if that’s their taste? Then in the next few sentences say they want to see a 5 foot tall woman gain to 250! 

Seeing the backlash that MamaHorker got for losing weight because she medically needs to was very upsetting as well. This girl had all these health problems and some  d bag is berating her because her losing weight “doesn’t make his dick happy”? I don’t get that, I’m attracted to fat/chubby people. Gaining or losing isn't an end all be all for me. Plus she’s worried about her life, I can’t believe anyone would be so nasty about that!

What worries me the most is that all of the big gainers had under-eating disorders before becoming gainers. So I think they find that gaining is empowering but at the same time it is still a way to continuously change their bodies, hoping to, I guess eventually hit a goal that they are happy at but it seems it always changes. The standards for “thin enough” are so incredibly ridiculous I can see wanting to go in the total opposite direction, even in some of the starter belly threads here the women are being berated for having an ounce of belly fat, it makes me wonder if the men on here actually like non-thin women or if they just like degrading them. But also it reinforces to women who look at them that they will NEVER be thin enough.

But anyway, yes I worry about the gainers because of how much their fan base most likely plays into it and of course that they might eventually regret their decision. And that men on this site barely know what they even want half the time, so to try to cater to them I feel would be incredibly disappointing. And of course the physical health issues, but mostly the emotional aspect I worry about for gainers.  If something makes someone happy and truly turns them on I am all for it. I just hope they are really doing it for themselves.

Edited by NogutNoglory

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I just always worry about how much of the motive of the super ambitious gainer is their own pleasure vs succumbing to the pressure to gain from viewers on this site. And money. No job at Target is going to bring in the money that gainers on here get, I guarantee you that!!! 

Not being a gainer on here is hard because people look at me like “why are you here then” “you’re what?...  Happy with how you look now!? NO woman is allowed to feel that way!!! What are you thinking?” Women have 2 options, you need to want to be thinner or want to be fatter, no one is turned on by self acceptance and confidence!!!

Also, like I always say, just change the name of the site from Curvage to Gainage and kick me off then, but if the mods want to say that it’s not about that then I guess I still have every right to post. But there are many guys who want to push gaining on me or act like gaining is a necessity to posting here and that I don’t belong.

I do understand more and more that some people really want to live out their gaining fantasies, for me it is just a fantasy (my gain had been unintentional but I do sometimes fantasize about intentional gaining, but it is fantasy only).

I just hope that all of the models that are gaining truly enjoy it, I can see it really being easy to fall into the suggestion of gaining on here even if you don’t really want to. And then, as @Beauregarde mentioned, she feels the men on here think she’s “too fat”. I’m guessing mostly because so many guys on here have that 200lb cutoff. So that to me is the worst part, if a model is being influenced by her fans it could so easily drive her insane! She seems to be doing it for herself though which is great!   I’ve had people get personally offended that I wouldn’t gain for them!( a stranger on the Internet) and then I’ve has guys on here say I’m at the “high end” of the range that they consider attractive. Even in this thread someone was taking about gaining to a 20-22 BMI, which is still way in the range of a normal BMI so how thin are these women supposedly starting at and how does someone consider themselves an FA if that’s their taste? Then in the next few sentences say they want to see a 5 foot tall woman gain to 250! 

Seeing the backlash that MamaHorker got for losing weight because she medically needs to was very upsetting as well. This girl had all these health problems and some  d bag is berating her because her losing weight “doesn’t make his dick happy”? I don’t get that, I’m attracted to fat/chubby people. Gaining or losing isn't an end all be all for me. Plus she’s worried about her life, I can’t believe anyone who be so nasty about that!

What worries me the most is that all of the big gainers had under-eating disorders before becoming gainers. So I think they find that gaining is empowering but at the same time it is still a way to continuously change their bodies, hoping to, I guess eventually hit a goal that they are happy at but it seems it always changes. The standards for “thin enough” are so incredibly ridiculous I can see wanting to go in the total opposite direction, even in some of the starter belly threads here the women are being berated for having an ounce of belly fat, it makes me wonder if the men on here actually like non-thin women or if they just like degrading them. But also it reinforces to women who look at them that they will NEVER be thin enough.

But anyway, yes I worry about the gainers because of how much their fan base most likely plays into it and of course that they might eventually regret their decision. And that men on this site barely know what they even want half the time, so to try to cater to them I feel would be incredibly disappointing. And of course the physical health issues, but mostly the emotional aspect I worry about for gainers.  If something makes someone happy and truly turns them on I am all for it. I just hope they are really doing it for themselves.

Well written post. I completely agree. Life is too short to do something that majorly impacts you to please others. Definitely only good if everyone is truly enjoying it. 💕

I'm glad someone brought this up and that the reception has been positive/civil. The health impact of gaining with these models and other feedees has always been a concern for me, something that's more or less in the back of my head while I explore my fat fetish and feeder kink. It's not enough to prevent me from enjoying my fetish, but it's almost always in my mind to some extent. I'm a highly empathetic person who views these models as complex human beings like the rest of us, so naturally that's where I stand.

I do feel much more at ease and even more turned on by a model's gaining if I know they are doing it for their own pleasure and happiness regardless of whether they are also seeking the attention and approval of others. After all, intentionally gaining weight affects one's whole life. It's not like BDSM or a foot fetish where you can bring it out for a moment in private and then completely hide it away in public. 

Anyway, I'll keep my thoughts at that as not to ramble too much. 

That distinction between those who are 'naturally' inclined to be fat and/or who enjoy gaining weight, versus those who may be pressured into it by a desire for approval from internet strangers, or a sheer need to make money, is important.

Beyond those bona-fide feedees out there, some people really just do put on weight easily and are happier not fighting it all the time.A fat foodee is a real thing, not a unicorn. And if that's who you are - someone for whom being thin would be a huge, joyless, daily effort, filled with frustration and deprivation, someone who is ultimately happier fat - I say you deserve love (not to mebtion online admiration) and that's what FAs are here for. The same is true of feedees. 

But I do dislike the idea of models driven by insecurity. To make yourself obese and therefore at risk of health issues purely for strangers' gratification, rather than out of your own deep-seated orientation, seems sad to me.

My favorite model is Plump Princess, and she seems to fit the bill of a gal who was always hefty, had an exhibitionist streak, and discovered that she could combine the two for profit. Although she's gained a ton of weight over the years, she's generally maintained that she just eats when she wants and whatever happens, happens. Good for her. That doesn't make me feel guilty, because she'd probably be doing some version of it whether I patronize her sites or not. The same goes for fat/gaining partners.

• Curvage Model

I love my body and I love my soft belly in particular I love to caress it and feel how soft it is. Hovewer, this does not mean, that for me health comes in second place. I dance and practice yoga because I love it and it makes me feel good. I have often being told to put these activities aside and only gain weight. Sometimes I have been insulted "a fat girl like you can't even do a step without having heavy breath, you can't dance" or even "now, you have ruined yourself - you should be ashamed of what you have done." I am honest these phrases made me lose the desire to be part of this community, ciclically. I am still around because I also found some nice people and I'm grateful to have encountered them. Sometimes I don't understand if people on these platforms love fat or they hate it. 

3 hours ago, Wendy said:

I love my body and I love my soft belly in particular I love to caress it and feel how soft it is. Hovewer, this does not mean, that for me health comes in second place. I dance and practice yoga because I love it and it makes me feel good. I have often being told to put these activities aside and only gain weight. Sometimes I have been insulted "a fat girl like you can't even do a step without having heavy breath, you can't dance" or even "now, you have ruined yourself - you should be ashamed of what you have done." I am honest these phrases made me lose the desire to be part of this community, ciclically. I am still around because I also found some nice people and I'm grateful to have encountered them. Sometimes I don't understand if people on these platforms love fat or they hate it. 

☺️👏

Estoy de acuerdo. No se debe perder de vista que tras una barriga hay una persona, no sólo una barriga a ver lo grande que puede hacerse. Un ser humano con sentimientos y emociones y a mí se me hace muy difícil saber que me gustan los cuerpos gordos sin sentir culpa pensando lo que puede implicar para la persona gorda estar gorda. Por favor, que no se olvide que es un ser humano con sentimientos.

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Q13 said:

☺️👏

Estoy de acuerdo. No se debe perder de vista que tras una barriga hay una persona, no sólo una barriga a ver lo grande que puede hacerse. Un ser humano con sentimientos y emociones y a mí se me hace muy difícil saber que me gustan los cuerpos gordos sin sentir culpa pensando lo que puede implicar para la persona gorda estar gorda. Por favor, que no se olvide que es un ser humano con sentimientos.

Hola Q13, es difícil para mí olvidar que soy un ser humano con sentimientos porque estamos hablando de mis sentimientos después de todo, a lo sumo son los demás los que los olvidian porque están al otro lado de un ordenador y es fácil insultar y proyectar fantasias olviando que una persona real existe. 

30 minutes ago, Wendy said:

Hola Q13, es difícil para mí olvidar que soy un ser humano con sentimientos porque estamos hablando de mis sentimientos después de todo, a lo sumo son los demás los que los olvidian porque están al otro lado de un ordenador y es fácil insultar y proyectar fantasias olviando que una persona real existe. 

Sí, estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Era lo que quería expresar y, si no lo he conseguido, lo siento. Por desgracia hay quien usa las redes sociales para soltar toda su mierda o simplemente verse libre de atacar porque está oculto en Internet. Es algo que veo en este mundo, que parece que solo importa ver engordar y engordar y con unas afirmaciones que a mí me preocupan.

Estoy de acuerdo con uds, pero yo quiero decir que en unas maneras este sitio tiene las mismas problemas que social media—todos piensan que el resto del mundo está más feliz que tú. Pero en realidad, me gusta mucho que este sitio tiene diversidad. No me gusta ver las mismas barrigas en las mismas flacas sin cabezas de nuevo y de nuevo y de nuevo. 

Gracias a ustedes lindas por compartir quienes son. Curvage por seguro es mejor así. 

Guest grateful
8 hours ago, Wendy said:

Thank you for your heart-felt sharing of your experience that you expressed so eloquently. You are not alone. There are those who can hear what you are saying, and hopefully others, that will give it some thought, and be able to break into a new level of appreciation of the depth of exchange that is possible on this platform.

I would understand your leave-taking due to the nonsense you mentioned. However, personally, it would sting, as you are one of the originals, and a first class person, who really understands what brings us together. You bring dignity to fat appreciation.   ❤️ Thank you!  😊

• Curvage Model
On 11/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, NogutNoglory said:

just hope that all of the models that are gaining truly enjoy it, I can see it really being easy to fall into the suggestion of gaining on here even if you don’t really want to. And then, as @Beauregarde mentioned, she feels the men on here think she’s “too fat”. I’m guessing mostly because so many guys on here have that 200lb cutoff.

Gotta say, this is news to me.  I'm 5'9 so a 200lb cutoff is lol.

Guest grateful
19 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Gotta say, this is news to me.  I'm 5'9 so a 200lb cutoff is lol.

It's size distortion!  😂

For instance:  HaaganDaaz pint has four servings.  :D

Who are those four people and do they even exist???   😂🤣😂

Love your reply!  ❤️

• Curvage Model

Honestly I've always been a bigger girl, and the older I get the more I have learned about the health issues that already run in my family, without the "gaining" aspect of it. My gains have been side effects of surgeries and change of jobs. I do however have made some sort of exercise (usually pokemon go lol) a routine part of my life when I'm home and not on the road working. I do however enjoy pleasing all the wonderful men and women on curvage with my videos of feeling myself and enjoying delicious food. So really it's just a matter of balance in my life for me. Others do different things to suit them. 

There seem to be 2 core reasons that cause this “community” to be such a toxic place:

1) It’a a melting ** of different fetishes marching under the same banner. 
I like girls with bellies but thinner arms and legs, the next guy likes girls with enormous asses and thighs, the next guy like 600lb women, the next guy just likes stuffing and bloating, the next guy likes having control over a submissive feedee, the next guy is obsessed with gaining and calculating gains, the next guy is into death feedism and so on. 

2) People often divorce their morality and self from their fetish. The amount of times I messaged someone who was harassing a feedee I was talking to and they basically said “I’m just here to get off” as though they handed in their values and morals at the door now they’re a fucking retarded lizard brain fetish robot. That combined with the first point also leads to people just imposing their fetish on everyone they come across.

100lb girl just joined? I like 500lb women so I better start encouraging them to get there.

A feedee decided to lose weight for her health? I better chastise her because that goes against my fetish and I wouldn’t want others to start becoming conscious of their health!

I don’t see how you can do stuff like this without feeling like a shit human being. Your fetishes and sexual expression should always be filtered through your own values and morals. 

Yes one of the characteristics of the fetish is the impulsiveness and lack of restraint and I think a little bit of indulgence is fine, for the same reason that I think it’s ok to have a chest day when you diet, because complete suppression isn’t healthy either... but you can’t just let it run wild.

There are certain other fetishes that I don’t need to name which will get you imprisoned if you indulge in them, and I think death feedism should be one of them to be honest. 

And if I hear that a feedee used to be anorexic or they’re covered in cutting scars, I get very weary of encouraging them at all because whilst they may remark that they’re feeling happier than they have in years etc it seems likely that it’s based on a form of masochism not a fat/gaining/stuffing kink. 
I want everyone to be happy with themselves, sometimes that does involve wild indulgence in fetishes,  but usually it’s obvious that this is just short term pleasure creating long term pain . 

• Curvage Model
On 11/1/2020 at 12:48 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

I am over 350lbs and this does limit the things I do each day. I very much don't want to be looked at and felt sorry for because of being the size that I am. Honestly I'm fairly health conscious (as much as I can be on this journey) I have slowed my gaining down and let it creep up little by little so my body can figure out what to do with the weight. I eat big portions of food but usually the good stuff. I hate the way eating junk makes me feel. I have suffered with migraines since a head injury 3 years ago and they are made worse by junk food. 

I think its hard reading the thoughts of an FA , it has been for me for some time. There are phases in which 'the common FA' goes through when admiring BBW's. They like to see a skinny girl let herself go and gain some comfort pounds but as soon as this goes over 250 they start to pull away. Then from 250 to 300 you start to attract more feeders than FA's but they get bored of you around 300 because they want you at 450 immediately. Then you have death feedists that then join you from 450. This is my experience of the community in over 8+ years. 

A few years ago I would enjoy changing my body to please my partner but it became unhealthy. I left a relationship wanting to rid myself of the weight I had gained for them and then started again after. That I know now wasn't or isn't healthy behaviour. So now I do what I want for me. I take my dog out for a walk twice a day. I eat what I want portion wise and ensure im not eating shed tonnes of sugar so my pancreas stays with me. 

I guess this fetish can come with layers of guilt for people but if you understand that this is just a choice for someone. Whether its sexually gratifying for them or you. It's their choice to be this way - but if tomorrow they decide that this isn't right anymore then that's ok too. I guess what im trying to get at is this fetish is like an onion with multiple layers. People can be into the stuff that's on the "surface layer" or super deep into the core. We all like different things and that's ok. You don't have to be ok with someones life choice and it also doesn't mean you have to engage in watching them on their journey or content. 

I have in the past gained a lot in a small amount of time but it does slow down - I have always been shocked at consistent huge growth and wondered how someones body can handle it. But. They most likely enjoy it so that's all that matters xx

Just thought I'd share my two cents. This is an interested read and topic so thanks for sharing xxx

Im glad to see your comments!  I have 2 autoimmune disorders and struggle with migraines.  These are definitely more pronounced after a bunch of junk food and it sometimes fucks with my head because I LOVVVE sugary stuff.  Its hard to balance health/wants a lot of the time. I cannot get into death feedism or immobility, but I wouldn't judge the person who wanted it.  I would hope however that a girl is *actually* into it and not just trying to please a partner who will move on when they are done with her.