Monica Vs Charlie to be the next biggest model!

Who would you prefer to be the winner?  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be the winner?

• Monica
    • Charlie
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2020 at 06:59 AM

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Jordi said:

@carolinas Mónica sin duda será la más grande de las 4  😍

Competencia difícil jajaja, but trust me, I won't stay behind 🥰 OH MY GOD ! Monica has 42% of the votes ! She is going to be so happy, thank you for the support ❤️ please remember to leave reviews on her video. And in a few moments I'll upload a new video 

4 hours ago, carolinas said:

Competencia difícil jajaja, pero créeme, no me quedaré atrás  🥰 ¡  OH DIOS! ¡Monica tiene el 42% de los votos! Ella va a estar muy feliz, gracias por el apoyo ❤️  por favor recuerde dejar reseñas en su video. Y en unos momentos subiré un nuevo video 

@Carolinas quien es la más pesada de las 4 por el momento?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jordi said:

@Carolinas quien es la más pesada de las 4 por el momento?

No estoy segura, creo que Venus es la más pesada, después Monica y luego yo ❤️ pero espero pronto superarlas ! 

I want to be fatter than them 🥵

51 minutes ago, Andy501 said:

Monica tiene un gran futuro 😍😍😍

Thank you ! She is so glad with all the support, son los mejores 😘 

I love the premise of this thread. Both girls are so cute. I think Monica is more popular so far because she is already a little chubby. However, Charlie has that cute butt that just has the potential  to turn into the sexiest bubble-butt if she keeps gaining. 

in any case, great job in bringing two new models into the club. There is nothing more exciting than a pretty, thin young girl who is on a mission to gain. 

If I had to pick one girl it would be Monica simply because she seems to have a big capacity and for me the better shaped body.  But would prefer to see both girls continue.  What I would really like to see is a series of 4 way contests with all 4 girls pushing themselves to see who can eat most and fastest and things like that. See which girl is willing to push themselves furthest with no cuts in the videos.