Monica Vs Charlie to be the next biggest model!

Who would you prefer to be the winner?  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be the winner?

• Monica
    • Charlie
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2020 at 06:59 AM

• Curvage Model

Hi! It's me again with a new thread, first of all have to apologize for my friend Melany, she was sick and is still recovering but she promise me she will be back soon! 

The good new is that I made a bet with my friend @carolinas to see who can bring the best prospect to be a New Model with us and have more fun togheter. We can have only one more roomie on home so we decided to do this Contest, they both will do only 4 videos, I will be uploading the videos of my friend Charlie here on my profile, and Carolinas will be uploading the videos of her friend Monica, the girl who have most reviews on the total of all their videos until this month end (Octuber 31) will be the girl who will continue doing videos with us!

I introduce you my friend Charlie, I know she is a great eater, she eats a lot more than me, she is thin but she is so enthusiastic to gain weight. She used to be a dancer on beach bars, so she is a hardcore party girl, you can ask more about her on this thread if you want to know more about her, please help my friend Charlie to win! 

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 10.42.33 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-27 at 13.32.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 10.42.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 10.42.33 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 10.47.35.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-28 at 10.47.16.jpeg

Edited by Venuslatina
tag

• Curvage Model

@Venuslatina I accept your challenge, Guys I will introduce you my friend Monica I am sure you will love her! she is the perfect feedee, she is already a so cute and chubby girl, is so sweet, she loves to be spoiled but also give a lot always, and almost forget she beats anyone eating! but I won't tell you more will let you to discover that on her videos, any questions about her I can reply here 😉

BDYT3746.JPG

KUZA4439.JPG

IMG_3812.JPG

XOTM9987.JPG

IMG_3811.JPG

ATFZ1324.JPG

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

How many to get her into ssbbw?

9 minutes ago, Synthesis said:

Well the theme of Curvage is being greedy, so I'm absolutely going to say can we please have both 🙏

Not to mention that this would be quite literally impossible for anybody to judge, you're dealing with two girls that have something in common with their friends; They're bombshells 💣

15 hours ago, FedericoBigLover said:

Whoever wins, we all win, beacause they are two astounding beauties with a lot of potential. so i hope both 

You are all so greedy, I love it ❤️ 🐷 so you guys are liking Monica ? 😍