So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

Honestly this is my worst fear. I often think I’m being overly cautious about not sharing more about myself online. I feel hypocritical sometimes that I value seeing other women be so open and affirming about feedism and fatsexuality. But then something like this happens and I realize why I could never do that. 

I’ll just crawl back into the safety of being unknown online and get fatter in real life alone. And I’m sure I’m not the only feedee or woman who feels this way. 

Just now, dania201 said:

Honestly this is my worst fear. I often think I’m being overly cautious about not sharing more about myself online. I feel hypocritical sometimes that I value seeing other women be so open and affirming about feedism and fatsexuality. But then something like this happens and I realize why I could never do that. 

I’ll just crawl back into the safety of being unknown online and get fatter in real life alone. And I’m sure I’m not the only feedee or woman who feels this way. 

18 minutes ago, dania201 said:

I don't think anyone on the Internet in 2020 can be overly cautious about sharing/not sharing stuff online, because there's really no consequences for doxxing someone or anonymous harassment. Inside the context of a community, sure, there's at least social consequences, but the sad truth is that in the world at large, specifically America, there's nothing to stop anyone from messing with you or your loved ones in this way, partly because so many people shrug this off as "oh, well, she deserved it, because look what she was doing." 

What happened to Mary is appalling, and it really sucks that anyone, on any site, regardless of whether or not they think they're a part of a community or some fringe whatever, aren't doing their best to deplatform anyone who does this kind of shit. I think if this year has taught us, as humans, anything, it's that we can't shrug and say it's not our problem without it coming back to bite us in the ass.

Well yes. It taught us that being open and trying to share an important life experience with each other may be a very regrettable decision. Models and non-models should thing twice about sharing with you all. 

This means that people who would have otherwise shared with you now won’t. 

Sadly, yeah. You've got to do what's best for you, because you can't trust that anyone has your best interests in mind when things like this happen.

Much like with fat-shaming and weight-based discrimination, we're long past due there being a reaction to push back against what's been happening. What that is I'm not smart enough to know, but this is far from the first time something like this has happened, and it'd be nice to know what can be done to prevent it in the future. 

I wish it were that unbelievable, but it's not. The FA community at large has always had problems with those that consume content being super toxic, pushy, and aggressive towards the models and other content creators.

WE need to be better and hold people accountable for shit, be it big things like this or simply reposting photos and art without context or attribution. Take it as a lesson that whatever shady shit you see those people doing is likely only ever what you see, not the depths of it.

• Curvage Model

This is so upsetting to hear. I wish people would be kinder and remember that the people they are viewing online are human beings and that their words and actions have real repercussions.

I wish Mary and her family all the best, she was an amazing gainer and seemed like a really sweet girl. 👌🏻

4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

It really is despicable that someone would do this. I can't comprehend it. Why would you go into the spaces of a fetish you have no interest in just to dox someone? Unless it's some very sad, jealous person in this community?

@bellymon What happened on BBWchan?

I responded to this but it got deleted for some reason 🤨

On 10/20/2020 at 8:24 AM, bellymon said:

I have some really terrible tragic news to relate to you all. Yesterday someone doxxed chubbychiquita as well as her father and her little sister (who I might add is underage). People sent her family threatening messages as well as some of the fetish videos she had created. Basically what they did to taytay but even worse. As of right now chubbychiquita has deleted her tumblr, her insta, and all the material on her ** and OF. All that’s left on her OF Is a short paragraph explaining the situation and why she is withdrawing from the community. 

I hate to admit it but this has almost got me to the point of tears. I watched it unfold yesterday on bbwchan in real time and it was like seeing someone get hit by a bus and not being able to stop it. She was an amazing, sexy, wonderful girl who gave so much to this community FOR FREE I might add. What kind of fucking sociopath would do something like this? The world is a fucking disgusting place sometimes. 

People like that forget that their actions to hurt the innocent completely unbalance the Universe.  Most times their victims receive blessings to heal the hurt.  Then, the weight of the entire Universe crashes down upon the villain as it re-balances.  Karma is like hitting yourself in the head with a baseball bat really hard.  Over and over again.  Until villain get tired of the self inflicted pain - and resolve to stop the bloody slamming.   Chubbychiquita was always one of my favorites.  But she'll RETURN just like TayTay did - in time.  Be patient and pray for her to be blessed very soon !!! 💕😃👍

It sucks, I hate how people in communities like this are so fucked up. I've seen content creators in the furry fandom also get doxxed because of complete bullshit reasons. Nobody deserves to be doxxed, not models, not artists, not cops, nobody. It sucks that this happened to Mary and I hope whoever did it gets held responsible. Also it is possible it might have been a certain feederism youtuber whos names starts with m and ends with z who has a habbit of trying to dox models could have been behind it.Since iirc he has made vids on her before

3 hours ago, ChubbyGirlLover said:

I would have sympathy for her if she didn't reblog post on her new tumblr account that was a pic of a burning American flag. Apparently she didn't expect to lose followers. She also doesn't believe we have a reason to celebrate July 4th every year. Not exactly what I'd call a good individual

This attitude right here is part of the problem. If you don't like what somebody posts, don't follow her. Simple as that.

Guest Mr Froggy

Doxxing is entirely inexcusable but because of that, there's not really much to add in a discussion like this without venturing more into the dangerous territory of hindsight and constructive victim blaming. 

For a popular model who shows their face - doxing is almost a foregone conclusion now (and certainly to be considered an occupational hazard).  It's not so much about 'if' anymore but 'when'.  

Good infosec is a must but creators can also help themselves by practicing 'security by obscurity'.  Don't court controversy etc.  The star that burns twice as bright, burns but half as long etc. 

I.E if you're trying to be an "anonymous" face-showing model and being doxed would "ruin your life"... maybe don't start using such a highly precarious platform to start offering up highly controversial political opinions.  

Guest Mr Froggy
7 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

That's not true. If you find out who they are you can fuck them for years in court. But that of course requires money. You could just dox them back though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Tbh I'd expect anyone proficient enough to maliciously doxx a high profile figure like Mary would also have the opsec skills to get away with it.  I don't know the context to this specific case but if they used Tails and clean, isolated online accounts - they're effectively beyond the reach of the law. 

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but if her father is a famous public figure than maybe it was mainly done as an attack against him? Trying to dig up dirt on his family? I'm not saying people in this community aren't capable of pulling shit like this as they have before, but idk it just kind of sprang to mind.