So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

Unfortunately, I don't think this is unique to our community, but as a community we definitely can't tolerate this shit. These communities have started to self-sort over time.

Curvage in the past 15 years I've been here has become a much MUCH more welcoming place to women, and many of those cavalier and often plain spiteful attitudes have been stamped out, grown up, or moved on. There exists, and unfortunately will likely forever exist a safe harbor for these creeps on less moderated, anonymous websites where their behavior isn't just tolerated but enabled.

As long as there are professions, kinks, or hobbies that require discretion, some asshole will be waiting for their moment to doxxx someone.

There's more that needs to be done at a community level, more to be done at anl national and international level, but I'm glad we're talking about it, because at a minimum calling attention to it and educating others on it may be the best tool at our disposal.

I find it very sad that we live in a world, where people think that it is their divine right to acquire whatever they want by any means necessary, and that exploitation of any form is righteous if you're successful at it. That freedom, means the freedom to exploit, manipulate, lie, or cheat. People are fucked up.

10 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

So apparently somebody just goofed real bad according to the only post she has on her onlyfans right now while she’s in the process of having it deleted 

B4C6E9F6-76A6-48BF-BC7F-8097AD52B53D.jpeg

That's such horseshit and we all know it. She's being charitable, and I would expect someone as kind as herself to be, but let's be real. This was probably no accident.

Mr Froggy's arguments essentially boil down to victim blaming. "Well it's not technically illegal, and by posting controversial statements they were asking for it."

This guy has already tipped his hand in other threads that he values his wank status over the livelihood of others, so I wouldn't really put much value into his opinion.

Should we be more careful on the internet? I suppose. But does that give people a free pass when they perform morally objectionable behavior (even if it's still technically legal)? Fuck no. And it's well within the rights of this platform to regulate that behavior.