So Mary got doxxed and ** blocked talking about it

goodgirlgrow

10 minutes ago, Brian_ said:

So apparently somebody just goofed real bad according to the only post she has on her onlyfans right now while she’s in the process of having it deleted 

B4C6E9F6-76A6-48BF-BC7F-8097AD52B53D.jpeg

That's such horseshit and we all know it. She's being charitable, and I would expect someone as kind as herself to be, but let's be real. This was probably no accident.

• Curvage Model

I’m out of reactions, but I really appreciate the last two posts. But I want to say the person who led to her getting doxxed is a dummy that she’s not mad at, but who we should be furious at are the people sending her content to her parents and siblings. 

Edited by goodgirlgrow
*not mad at

1 minute ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I’m out of reactions, but I really appreciate the last two posts. But I want to say the person who led to her getting doxxed is a dummy that she’s mad at, but who we should be furious at are the people sending her content to her parents and siblings. 

My thoughts exactly! Somebody may have goofed or it could have been malicious we won’t ever really know. But what we do know is that those people that used that information to harass the people in her life and reveal private information about her sexual interests are pure scum who do this kind of thing because they hate themselves and the world around them

2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

I’m out of reactions, but I really appreciate the last two posts. But I want to say the person who led to her getting doxxed is a dummy that she’s not mad at, but who we should be furious at are the people sending her content to her parents and siblings. 

I don’t know much about the situation nor do I have the time to look into it. I am proud of GGG for leading a civil discussion on doxing. I hate both sides for any impeachment of civil rights of free speech. 

Guest StirCrazy94545
3 hours ago, Pancakes said:

That's such horseshit and we all know it. She's being charitable, and I would expect someone as kind as herself to be, but let's be real. This was probably no accident.

Goofs happen. It can be as easy as forgetting or not knowing to strip EXIF out of a JPG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geotagging#Dangers

Or it could have been just one detail that should have been innocuous but a search on it leads to a deeplink in a school or company site, no names there, but back out to its homepage and start looking through the staff directory which perhaps unwisely includes face pics, or even just full names, with only one or two Marys, and bingo. That can be all it takes.

Edited by StirCrazy94545
True names have power not only in Earthsea

The people who exploited her personal information being exposed may not have had any particular axe to grind with her.  Chubbygirlvideos was doxxed due to PayPal forcing her to use her real name in transactions, not because she said or did anything to motivate anyone to go this far.  Similar situation with TayTay.  Her personal info wasn't protected like CGV's, and eventually she was doxxed.  Again, she didn't say or do anything to motivate anyone to go this far.  Whatever the reason was for this being done in either case, it was much more individual rather than something more broadly identifiable, like political opinions.  Bottom line is, if your identifying information isn't protected, you run the risk of it being used against you.

The person/people that doxxed her are more disgusting than things I have scraped off of my boot!

21 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

The shit with the certain unnamed feedism blog is what just put me over the edge. To have this non-grey face policy, but then go opaque when someone is trying to shed light on doxxing is disgusting. Especially after Mary, who probably had over 30k followers on tumblr, promoted them, said how nice they were. The best part is I am taking a huge risk by saying that bc I made an account there and their admin can dox me if he feels like it ¯\_(ツ)_/ It’s not fair for me to say this when she’s not here to respond (hi, if you’re lurking lmao) but she was pointing some fingers in the end there with curvage not caring about the people that bring it traffic (the competitive market discussion) and she was pointing them at the wrong people. That site did not give a fuck that she got doxxed. Screenshots of the admin minimizing it as “another platform’s drama” are on tumblr. Like a çhan site isnt motherfucking Instagram wtf. It’s also just INSANE to try to compartmentalize our community into the different sites and platforms we use. Just completely discounting that she is a PERSON who MOST PEOPLE who fapped to feedism in the last year or two KNEW. 

not to be a fucking constant cheerleader for curvage but things really are from the top down. @S77 let’s people discuss important, uncomfortable things. Sure they always end up locked, but that’s more of a pause button than anything. Literal moderation. Like “your about to say something stupid and I’m stopping you.” Not “I’m impeding your free speech.”

But my brown nosing aside, like I hope we can all just be a little better than this. There is so much in between, “hm, this person and their content displeases me, and “why don’t I just post their address and family members online! Brilliant!” (No, I don’t know what info was disclosed about her)

I don't know exactly everything that went down between her and the staff here, but i saw the screenshot of the messaged that she posted on tumblr and the response of another mod from the site and I can see why she was angry. Historically asking a woman not to cause trouble is not a good position to be in.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, senorclean said:

The people who exploited her personal information being exposed may not have had any particular axe to grind with her. 

I think you have an axe to grind when you send someone’s bare content to their parents and younger siblings.

I get your point, and I’m not saying some identify politics bullshit like “Liberals are precious and conservatives are evil” I’m saying, “I think politics make ANYONE regardless of party angry enough to doxx one another.” Libs doxx cops, for example. Im sure the repubs have doxxed people, too, can’t think of a tangible example.

Anyhow, yes, it appears that isn’t the case but also what you said is a little off. There’s having bad ops, but like you use the word “exploit” in the same sentence where you’re implying they didn’t have malice? 

Ultimately, I agree with you. Like don’t trust that people won’t abuse that info if it’s out there. Like don’t post your SSN and be like, “:) please dont use this to steal my identity, I just thought mine was pretty and wanted to share.”

respectfully debating with you, ya know I appreciate you as an e-quaintance that faps here.

Edited by goodgirlgrow
I just reread your post and I guess I kinda read more into it than I should but I really want to be clear I’m not saying ID politics shit

8 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

My post definitely wasn't intended to diminish what happened.  I also wasn't trying to present myself as some sort of authority on this, since I'm still processing the whole thing.  I was just trying to suggest a possibility I thought was worth considering. 

When I said, "they may not have have had a particular axe to grind with her," i meant that their actions may not have been a motivated by an ideological desire to take down a political opponent, for example (I agree that sort of behavior can be characteristic of politically polarized people).  It could have just been done out of spite, like a neckbeard bitter they got rejected or ignored,  or someone who dislikes her for whatever reason, and wants to see her forced to disappear. Perhaps too much of a stretch, but this also could have been the work of someone who thinks fat fetishists are gross and happened to be around at the time, or even a poorly adjusted individual that liked her, and thought somehow this would be a good way to get closer to her.  

Lastly, by "exploit," I just meant that they took advantage of her information being unintentionally leaked (based on her onlyfans statement) rather than actually playing internet detective themselves.  Of course having bad intentions would make their actions malicious.

1 hour ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

It really is despicable that someone would do this. I can't comprehend it. Why would you go into the spaces of a fetish you have no interest in just to dox someone? Unless it's some very sad, jealous person in this community?

@bellymon What happened on BBWchan?

Well basically some guy found out she accidentally left her full name on her amazon wishlist and posted it and it wasn’t long before a bunch of guys used it to find her, her address, and her family and to begin immediate harassment. As expected, because a lot people on the chans are horrible and the mods are fucking useless.

turns out the guy that originally doxxed her wasn’t intentionally malicious, just stupid. He found out her dad was someone kinda semi-famous in the entertainment industry and he thought it was “ cool” and wanted to share it. So not evil....just really really fucking dumb.