Most commonly seen as Jesseyeah

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

A glutton for food makes you a glutton for belly rubs, which gives you more room to eat...it's a never ending cycle of growth that you can't escape even if you wanted to. :D 

...does it look like I want to 😂🐷😋

PXL_20210201_025005202.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, fatgirlsrock said:

That's really a shame. I would give your belly all the attention it needs if I could.

Positive reinforcement and feedback are just going to have to sustain me for the time being. Along with many snacks, obviously. 

PXL_20210122_085107383.jpg

On 2/2/2021 at 2:06 PM, Jesseyeah said:

It has been such a long time since anyone but me has touched this belly  and it is seriously the saddest 

PXL_20210201_023441592.jpg

What a travesty! I would love nothing more than to touch, squeeze, jiggle, and maybe even slap that big belly -- all the while feeding you bite after bite, feeling that gut grow in my hands...

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

What a travesty! I would love nothing more than to touch, squeeze, jiggle, and maybe even slap that big belly -- all the while feeding you bite after bite, feeling that gut grow in my hands...

Yessss please to all of those things. Hopefully I'll get to do a clip one day showcasing my reaction to having my belly touched. I literally start trembling in pleasure at any and all physical attention to that area.

PXL_20210201_023230847.jpg