I just love Fat vs Toned ^^

SilverPathfinder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, SilverPathfinder said:

I made a new one :

Those post-apo gorgeous are from a collaborative story that was posted on DA (I did the intro and some plot elements) : https://www.deviantart.com/firelord-iroh/art/The-Wasteland-s-Overfed-Idol-889392728

tiera_shani.jpg

Loved seeing this on DA. I wanted to leave a comment about how hard a post-apocalyptic girl would have to try to get so fat, but DA won’t let me comment via phone anymore. It’s turned me into a mute 🤐 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 12:04 AM, SilverPathfinder said:

Here are two of my most recent drawings, both character studies revolving around contrasting a plump/overweight character with a lean and toned one. If you make drawing of that kind yourself, I would be curious to see your contrasted characters :3

gymgals.jpg

samourai.jpg

Do you have More of the fat girl down legt? Such a cutie!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Yapo said:

I think it will be great to create art with 2 forms of Arueshalae - chubby Azata and toned  Demonic.

If I was to go according to in-game hints, it would be thin Azata and plump Demonic. Arueshalae canonically lost weight since her days in the Abyss, so a return to demonic vice would make her weight bounce back in my opinion 😜

Butt, I do have a project about wholesome and fat Arueshalea... eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, SilverPathfinder said:

Been a while since I did a contrast piece ^^

This is a revamped OC from the Cyberpunk 2077 setting, Mady 'Overload'. She is a smuggler with sub-dermal pouch implants, using her fat figure to hide cargo inside her body.

Mady_revamp.jpg

I really need to play Cyberpunk soon; I thought the toned girl was Gogo from Big Hero 6

• 7 months later...