I'm Emma Berry and I'm Just Getting Started :)

Guest Emma Berry

Guest Emma Berry

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself and create a place to get to know the wonderful people here. :)

My name is Emma, I'm 19 and in less than a year I've gained 30 pounds. My curves are really filling out! I have no idea where this will go for me, but I don't plan on eating less any time soon! Here are some pictures of me to show just a little bit of the ways my body has already changed, and I can't wait to show you more. I plan on posting videos of me stuffing, jiggling, trying on clothes, and whatever else anyone wants to see!

IMG_7990.thumb.jpg.772446d4a39b3674e2a36e2acb911bcb.jpg  

Here I am at prom looking so so skinny. My god. 

IMG_7991.thumb.jpg.76651215de818f8b42469fafe2a9916e.jpg

Here is another of me from shortly after having no boobs!! hahaha

IMG_2818.thumb.JPG.7029381557025685e35b3970b56d39eb.JPGIMG_6130.thumb.jpg.d2ae87c7099629762847ab3957d8d5a5.jpg

Here's me just as I was starting to fill out in some areas, but still small in the tummy. 

IMG_7297.thumb.JPG.c06e0573b52d78efd63cb818678a292a.JPGIMG_7270.thumb.JPG.9502c06b61a4dbde4754eaa3ec3c3a18.JPG

And here's me from about a month ago! I'm certainly still small but I'm getting bigger every day! I'd love to have you come along for the ride. :)

Emma Berry

Guest Emma Berry
8 hours ago, WGCompilationVideos said:

Your gain's been super pretty so far! Would you consider doing any videos?

Yes! I plan on doing a lot of videos :)

Guest Emma Berry
5 hours ago, Matt_br said:

you arr beautiful can’t wait to see what you’re gonna do next😊and hopefully you will post some pictures here!

Thank you :)

Guest Emma Berry

Guys!!! I'm really starting to notice a change in my body! It's super apparent to me in this video lol. Anyway, here it is, some belly play and lotion!

Guest Emma Berry
13 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Your height and balanced proportions give you Tremendous Potential. Please consider adding some measurements to your next weighin video. Thighs Belly hips bust and upper arm. You can do really here if you remain active 

Thank you! I definitely will. I have some measurements I took a couple months ago to compare with as well :)

Guest Emma Berry

I'm back after a little time away! Don't worry, I was eating nothing but Halloween candy ;) Now here's me enjoying some McDonalds :)

• 3 weeks later...