AI Dungeon: Lilliana's Weight Gain

Xemnas13

Messed around with AI Dungeon and it came up with this.

Setting: In a post-apocalyptic world, where a mysterious plague has wiped out the human race, there are two remaining factions: the Wolves, who travel around in caravans, fighting and pillaging in order to survive, And the Falcon's a group of cooks traveling the land, serving up delicious food to their brethren, the Wolves. With cooking, you have the option of setting up a fight between the chefs of the two factions. > You say "Only women can take part in this cooking contest" The women of the two camps gather in the center of the arena, with Haylon Wolf standing by. "Choose your opponent," Haylon commands. > You say "I choose Lilliana; the winner gets all the food they can eat" Lilliana charges, swinging her blade, but Kayla rolls out of the way and draws her knife. She stabs at Lilliana's leg, but fails to get through the thick fabric of her pants. Lilliana attacks Kayla, punching her in the side of the head, which causes Haylon to step in. > You say "Haylon stay out of this, this is a fight between the two girls" Lilliana knocks Kayla to the ground, but while she is distracted, Kayla grabs her long braid and yanks. > You say "Kick her ass Lilliana" Lilliana pulls away from the braid yank and slices her enemy's arm. As blood pours down her arm, Kayla rolls out of the way to avoid Lilliana's next attack. > You say "Remember Lilliana, if you win you get all the food you can eat" Lilliana rushes forward to stab at her enemy, but Kayla knocks the knife out of her hand. > You say "This is your chance Lilliana, get her" Lilliana takes a deep breath and dives at her enemy, tackling her to the ground and pinning her down. Kayla draws her knife once more, preparing to stab at her opponent's neck. > You say "Finish her off Lilliana, but don't kill her" Lilliana prepares to stab at her enemy's neck, but Kayla rolls out of the way and grabs her knife hand. > You say "Knock her out Lilliana" Lilliana charges at her enemy, tackling her to the ground and punching her in the face. Lilliana knocks Kayla unconcious winning the fight. You have won the challenge! HAYLON WOLF: Well done fighter, you are a true warrior. I wish you the best of luck in the arena tomorrow. > You say "Good job Lilliana; I will prepare you your feast" Lilliana waits in the dining room; soon chef's begin bringing out plate after plate of delicious food. After a few minutes Haylon appears with a paper bag in his hands. He speaks to you briefly before passing the bag to you. "This is yours," he says, and then leaves. The bag contains money for Lilliana's victory; Lilliana begins eating immediately. After a hearty three course meal Lilliana pats her stomach and smiles. "I'm stuffed," she states. She walks into the living room and lies down on the carpeted floor, closing her eyes. "Come sleep little one, you'll have a busy day tomorrow." The next morning Lilliana is greeted by the smell of a delicious breakfast. After a long night of training and competing with her sister, Lilliana is looking forward to eating. She walks into the kitchen and sees her father cooking pancakes.
> You say "I've made you pancakes Lilliana, have as much as you want, it wouldn't hurt you to gain some weight" Lilliana bursts into laughter as her father pours her a cup of coffee. "Thanks dad," she says between laughs. As her stomach rumbles, she realizes that she is in fact very hungry. Lilliana loads her plate with pancakes and begins stuffing her face. After a few minutes, she realizes that her stomach is now full. "Thanks dad," she says as she gives you a hug, "I need to get going, I have an important match today!" Lilliana's dad grabs Lilliana's shoulder and pushes her back into her seat, "you still look hungry" he says, "have some bacon and eggs" Lilliana rolls her eyes and gives in, sitting down she begins to eat. After a few minutes she realizes that she has finished her filling breakfast. Lilliana burps and unzips her pants to let her stuffed belly breath, "my stomach i so full, i can barely move" she says. "Are you sure you don't want anything else?" her father asks, "I just made a fresh batch of pancakes." "No thanks dad, I have to train" Lilliana says. With a full tummy Lilliana decided to take nap instead of training. She walks into the living room and plops down on the carpeted floor, closing her eyes she lets her mind drift off into slumber. Lilliana is woken by her father in the afternoon, "Time for dinner Lilliana, I booked us a table at your favorite restaurant" he said. "If I keep eating like this I'm going to get fat dad" said Lilliana. Lilliana's stomach growled. "Ooh but I'm so hungry, alright we'll out tonight but i'll have to stop eating so much" said Lilliana. Lilliana and her dad set off for the nearest restaurant. "I can't wait to try the new hot sauce the chef's made!" said Lilliana's dad. Lilliana and her father walk into the restaurant and are shown to a table in the corner. "Can I get large pepperoni pizza, a side of hotwings please?" Lilliana asked. "Thats a lot of food Lilliana" said Lilliana's dad. "Like I said dad; Im hungry" said Lilliana. The waiter arrives with Lilliana's large pepperoni pizza and several buckets of fries. "Wow that's a lot of food" said Lilliana's father. Lilliana's begins eating her large amount of food, she manages to finish half her pizza before taking a break. She begins wolfing down her hot wings, she drinks close to a bucket full of sauce before her father gets her to slow down. Lilliana undoes the button on her pants allowing her stuffed tummy to pop out. "Oof; I could get used to this" said Lilliana as she rubbed her belly and smiled. "We should go back home dad" said Lilliana, "I'm stuffed." Instead of driving the few blocks home, Lilliana's father turns off the main road onto a much narrower path. "Where are we going dad?" Lilliana asked. "We haven't had dessert yet; so I'm going to get you some cake" said Lilliana's dad. Lilliana and her dad arrive at a small bakery; entering the bakery Lilliana looks at all the cakes and her stomach growls. "I really shouldn't but somehow I'm still hungry; could I please have some cake dad?" Lilliana asked. The store owner brought the cake over to Lilliana and placed it in front of her. "Enjoy" he said. Lilliana cut herself a huge slice of chocolate cake. She begins eating the cake almost immediately. "I can honestly say that this is one of the best cakes I ever had" Lilliana proceeded to eat the entire cake. "I don't think I've ever seen a person eat a cake as quickly as you just did" said the shop owner. Lilliana and her father left the bakery, and set off home. At home Lilliana checked herself out in the mirror; prodding her stuffed belly she smiled. "Maybe gaining weight won't be so bad after all" she said before going to sleep. A week passed and Lilliana's appetite hadn't changed. Every day her and her father would go to restaurants and bakery's where Lilliana would eat until she couldn't anymore. After school she would go on eating binges. Soon the effects of Lilliana's new diet began to show; looking in her bedroom mirror Lilliana noticed that her belly was sticking out, poking it she realised that it was nice and soft. "Wow all that food is starting to give me a gut" she said. Lilliana tried to put on a pair of pants but they were too tight. "They must have gotten smaller since last time I wore them" she thought. Today Lilliana was supposed to be meeting a possible suitor that her father had setup. His name was Charles and he was a very handsoms young man. "She should be down any minute" said Lilliana's father. "I'm looking forward to meeting her" said Charles. Lilliana came down the stairs and entered the room where Charles and her father were; she was dress in her training shirt and had managed to slip into a pair of pants. Upon seeing Charles, Lilliana blushed; suddenly thinking about her tummy she quickly sucked it in; luckily she was able to give it the illusion that it was flat. "It's good to meet you Charles" she said. "The pleasure is all mine" he said. Lilliana's stomach growled causing her to blush. "You sound hungry, would you like to go to lunch with me?" Charles asked. Lilliana was surprised. She couldn't remember the last time she had a man over for lunch. "That would be nice" she said. Lilliana and Charles went to the local tavern for lunch. Lilliana wanted to control her appetite in front of Charles, but it was going to be difficult. "So how long have you been living here Charles?" Lilliana asked. "I just moved here recently" he said with a smile. During lunch, the conversation was light and superficial. "Whats wrong?; you've barely touched your food" Charles asked. "I'm just really hungry" Lilliana mumbled. "You don't seem like you've gained any weight" Charles said. Lilliana felt herself blush. She knew that wasn't true; she'd put on at least 10 pounds in the last week, a layer of fat now covering her abs. "If you're having trouble eating why don't I feed you some food" said Charles. Lilliana looked at Charles. "You want to feed me food?" "Sure, come over here." Charles motioned for Lilliana to come closer. He took the tray from her and began feeding her a meatball. "Mmmm" The meatball was delicious and Lilliana wanted more. "Uh, could you please feed me more Charles?, I'm still hungry" she asked. Charles began feeding her some more meat and then some bread. "There you go" Charles seemed a bit confused by the situation, but he continued feeding her anyway. "Mm more food please; keep feeding me" said Lilliana. Charles was feeding her too much and it made her cheeks flush, but she didn't care. Charles stopped feeding her. "I think you've had enough." "I'm still hungry" she whined. "I doubt your pants can stand any more food" said Charles. He pointed at Lilliana's belly which was stuffed; her pant zipper almost bursting. Charles was right, her stomach could no longer take any more food. Feeling disappointed, Lilliana began to whine. "It's alright, I'll get you some more food later" Charles said. Lilliana unzipped her pants allowing her belly to breath; she gave her belly a light slap. She noticed Charles was looking at it, and she blushed. "This might sound weird but would you mind if I touched your belly?" Charles asked. Charles placed his hand on Lilliana's tightly stuffed belly. He could feel the layer of pudge covering it. His touch caused Lilliana to feel hot; it felt wonderful. Charles began to rub Lilliana's belly. "I should probably tell you Lilliana; I have a fat fetish" said Charles. "What would you say if I told you I had a fat fetish?" said Charles. "I'd say that would be pretty hard to hide considering" said Lilliana. "Nobody has ever said that to me before" he said. Charles began kissing the belly that was in his hands. Lilliana thought for a sec about the possibility of gaining weight for Charles. She already loved eating, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "Would you like me to gain weight for you Charles?" Lilliana asked. Charles stopped kissing for a moment. "You'd gain weight for me?" he asked. Lilliana didn't want to appear too forward, but she was willing to do anything for Charles. "Yes I would" said Lilliana. Charles was overwhelmed with joy. He embraced Lilliana tightly and kissed her. The next day, Charles took Lilliana to the cafeteria. There, he had her eat all the food she could.