Weight gain and lifestyle

Sweetkristy

Hi again. Ever since I came back I've been thinking: what changes I can make to become, you know, a better feedee. Of course finding a feeder is the obvious answer but that is not so easy when you live in a place where they can be very, very hard to find. 

So what other things should I do? I know the obvious eat more, move less but I think there may be some kinks I'd like to explore.

20201014_192116.jpg

7 hours ago, bluetech said:

Set micro-goals. Like “I will eat X number of calories today”, or I will do a WG shake every night this week”. 

Yeah that is a good idea. I don't really know many WG shakes recipes though haha. Should I just use a ton of whey protein? 

3,500 excess calories makes you gain 1 lb, and there are calculators out there to figure out about how many calories you need to maintain weight. Also weight gain shakes around here usually are carbs and fat, not protein like typical muscle gainer shakes. Heavy cream and ice cream mixed with whatever makes it taste good.

22 hours ago, demonryder said:

3,500 excess calories makes you gain 1 lb, and there are calculators out there to figure out about how many calories you need to maintain weight. Also weight gain shakes around here usually are carbs and fat, not protein like typical muscle gainer shakes. Heavy cream and ice cream mixed with whatever makes it taste good.

That makes sense. Thanks for the tip I'll try it 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, Sweetkristy said:

Hi again. Ever since I came back I've been thinking: what changes I can make to become, you know, a better feedee. Of course finding a feeder is the obvious answer but that is not so easy when you live in a place where they can be very, very hard to find. 

So what other things should I do? I know the obvious eat more, move less but I think there may be some kinks I'd like to explore.

20201014_192116.jpg

Become a glutton. You can be a feedee without being a glutton, but in my opinion the best feedees are also gluttons. To become a glutton, recite the Glutton's Pledge and then try to live every line of the pledge.

i usually err on "dont pressure yourself, keep it enjoyable"

however.

doing large stuffings and going hard on caloric food past your comfort dulls your brain's reward receptors making you crave it more often and enjoy it more. do a few hard stuffings and you'll naturally get the "fat girl who gets excited by food" mentality and instincts

Do you enjoy the sensations of your growing body?   Do you like the new feelings that only comes with putting on the pounds?   Indulge those feelings after stuffing yourself.  For example if you enjoy your belly jiggling, stuff yourself silly and then waddle around the house feeling it jiggling.