New Jersey Thread

NJDoll

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all -- it seems that the "theme" for this Saturday's [10/5] Goddess BBW party is "Friends Night Out".  So, bring a friend and it's 2-for-1 cover.

I've been to a few of these, and always have a good time.....the dance floor is kinda small (or -- intimate?), but the drink prices aren't bad, and everyone just gets down.

And NJD -- my +1 is going to be Fatty Patty!  ;-)

Hey all -- it seems that the "theme" for this Saturday's [10/5] Goddess BBW party is "Friends Night Out".  So, bring a friend and it's 2-for-1 cover.

I've been to a few of these, and always have a good time.....the dance floor is kinda small (or -- intimate?), but the drink prices aren't bad, and everyone just gets down.

And NJD -- my +1 is going to be Fatty Patty!  ;-)

you told me I could HAVE her, you lie!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hows the job market out there? i'm kinda looking for something either entertainment related or financially related.. I do know y'all are close to NYU Tisch Film school and Wall Street..

But it's expensive.

pretty expensive but amazing area!!!

So, I'm going to  be in the city this weekend for my friend (Amy) birthday. We are heading to a BBW bar in NYC. Anyone want to come out, drink, dance, and be merry?!

Details below:

Goddesses Parties

Saturday December 7, 2013

Join us at   

Blaggards 8 west 38 st

Between 5th and 6th Aves

$20 Cover Includes

Happy Hour 10 - 11pm  $5 Well Drinks  & $4 Beers

And $10 Cover  before 10:30 pm (free Drink not included)

Cash bar, kitchen open till 1 am

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, I am from  North NJ  (hopatcong,  west orange ) currently in ND but get back a and forth a bit. I may be coming back around mar/april for a few years or for good who knows yet. But would be more than happy to have a beer with people when i am in town.