Congrats!  if you ever want to stop gaining just saying will you at least try to update us + keep the weight if like moving issues or something $ issue happens i would be paying for you still but mainly just for the updates then if that had to be the case is that ok with you?   Its because i think i like you and your body both a little too much ❤️

You are so awesome if it wasn't for covid or money issues to get on an expensive plane flight to meet you i definitely would considering the first two things and to live somewhere fairly cheap not like  somewhere expensive in Canada or United Kingdom but like maybe most anywhere in Europe i wouldn't mind going to as expensive as even Europe or some other place is I also could try Italy but lots of poverty besides us maybe going broke so i am not sure about there though!

On 1/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Your cellulite on your thighs and ass is so so sexy 😍

You gotta be like 280 - 290, which is REALLY impressive for someone who's only 5"0'!

I have to go along with this, I had no idea your butt was so big and full of sweet cellulite, lookin' good!

Wow I’m really plumping up!! 2 years gains. Im practically suffocating beneath my own fat in the second picture . My soft round belly and plump body turn me on so much. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year holds! Purchasing videos really helps with my gaining since every cent goes to adding pounds to my delicious curves. Want a custom clip or to directly add fat to my body? Purchase this and message me your custom request 🍔 

B7B599EA-07B6-4978-8E21-3FED87BEADF1.jpeg

Edited by IvyMars