KJGains/KyraKane and All the Fatness

18 hours ago, KJGains said:

Also, Halloween is coming up! I’m super excited and I think I have my costumes pretty much together. I just have to style the wig for one and wait for prop for the other!

Lets be honest though. Candy is the most important things about the holiday!

Anyone who guesses my favorite candy of all time will get some belly pics in their DMs!!!

🦴🐷🖤🧛🏻‍♀️🐷🖤

Peanut butter cups :) 

23 hours ago, KJGains said:

Ook komt Halloween eraan! Ik ben super opgewonden en ik denk dat ik mijn kostuums vrijwel bij elkaar heb. Ik moet gewoon de pruik stylen voor de een en wachten op een prop voor de ander!

Maar laten we eerlijk zijn. Snoep is het belangrijkste van de vakantie!

Iedereen die mijn favoriete snoep aller tijden raadt, krijgt wat buikfoto's in hun DM's !!!

🦴 🐷 🖤 🧛🏻‍♀️ 🐷 🖤

Welcome back sweetheart, enjoy it.💋

Guest mark bain
On 10/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, KJGains said:

Also, Halloween is coming up! I’m super excited and I think I have my costumes pretty much together. I just have to style the wig for one and wait for prop for the other!

Anyone who guesses my favorite candy of all time will get some belly pics in their DMs!!!

🦴🐷🖤🧛🏻‍♀️🐷🖤

sour patch kids?

On 10/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, KJGains said:

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have heard varying opinions through out here and online about me and whether or not I stopped caring about myself because I wasnt wearing makeup in alot of my content. First, I was starting to get sick and dolling myself was hard. Secondly, I frequently had customs and people telling me they prefer not make, all natural me. So, I obliged. I want to make sure that I am doing this right!!!

So, whats your take??/

Makeup ?                 or                Natural?

1708075603_PhotoSep24124822AM.thumb.png.1231e169341dba56167b800d23d20922.png       OR           IMG_6179.thumb.JPG.9df1d1cb67f78a6889e9a121ee63202b.JPG

Natural, You are an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman

Guest mark bain
On 10/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, KJGains said:

So, a lot of people have talked about same size vore and I’m new to it so haven’t fully gotten how to do it. Any tips are appreciated. Also, I want to start giantess stuff but again. All tips are appreciated. Honestly, advice for any type of fat fetish or sub categories to size fetish are appreciated. I want to be able to make stuff people actually want to see. If that makes any sense. 

of course, I am gonna write everything I feel like makes a good vore role-play video, should I just post here??

Guest mark bain
On 10/17/2020 at 7:36 PM, KJGains said:

🦴🐷🖤🧛🏻‍♀️🐷🖤

Kit kats

On 10/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, KJGains said:

🦴🐷🖤🧛🏻‍♀️🐷🖤

Swedish fish

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:54 PM, KJGains said:

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have heard varying opinions through out here and online about me and whether or not I stopped caring about myself because I wasnt wearing makeup in alot of my content. First, I was starting to get sick and dolling myself was hard. Secondly, I frequently had customs and people telling me they prefer not make, all natural me. So, I obliged. I want to make sure that I am doing this right!!!

So, whats your take??/

1708075603_PhotoSep24124822AM.thumb.png.1231e169341dba56167b800d23d20922.png       OR           IMG_6179.thumb.JPG.9df1d1cb67f78a6889e9a121ee63202b.JPG

I like the makup but definitely look good in both. I like how your fat spills over the red bra better. Generally I think makeup is hot though.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, KJGains said:

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

So, whats your take??/

Honestly, I think you look better all natural

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Carcer89
2 hours ago, KJGains said:

Is this thread totally dead?

Funny you should ask, I was just thinking about your clip "Belly View 3 Layer Cake Challenge" yesterday... 🥵