KJGains/KyraKane and All the Fatness

• Curvage Model

First and Fore most, once I kinda took off for a beat. I feel like people should know not only am I sick...and will always have these invisible illnesses...I still loved and missed the community. I will always try my best to provide the best content I can. Just know that sometimes this content can be hard for me and leave me very sick for days and or weeks. I will be leaning into alot of burping, giantess and vore content. If any of those interest you I would love tips and tricks to be able to make it the best I can. However, I do want to say my biggest reason for taking off was because I was sadly being harassed and stalked. It was and is crazy scary and I didnt know what to do...So I bailed...but after years of doing this a huge part of my heart was still gone amongst other things...but i am back and I want to do my best to find my place in the community again. I am obviously nervous that i have been forgotten, though hopeful I am worrying for nothing. I just wanted everyone to know why the vanishing act and why I am back. I hope this helps shed some light on the situation. 

1 minute ago, KJGains said:

First and Fore most, once I kinda took off for a beat. I feel like people should know not only am I sick...and will always have these invisible illnesses...I still loved and missed the community. I will always try my best to provide the best content I can. Just know that sometimes this content can be hard for me and leave me very sick for days and or weeks. I will be leaning into alot of burping, giantess and vore content. If any of those interest you I would love tips and tricks to be able to make it the best I can. However, I do want to say my biggest reason for taking off was because I was sadly being harassed and stalked. It was and is crazy scary and I didnt know what to do...So I bailed...but after years of doing this a huge part of my heart was still gone amongst other things...but i am back and I want to do my best to find my place in the community again. I am obviously nervous that i have been forgotten, though hopeful I am worrying for nothing. I just wanted everyone to know why the vanishing act and why I am back. I hope this helps shed some light on the situation. 

After reading your reply I'm happy to hear things are going a lot better for you.

• Curvage Model

NOW! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have heard varying opinions through out here and online about me and whether or not I stopped caring about myself because I wasnt wearing makeup in alot of my content. First, I was starting to get sick and dolling myself was hard. Secondly, I frequently had customs and people telling me they prefer not make, all natural me. So, I obliged. I want to make sure that I am doing this right!!!

So, whats your take??/

Makeup ?                 or                Natural?

1708075603_PhotoSep24124822AM.thumb.png.1231e169341dba56167b800d23d20922.png       OR           IMG_6179.thumb.JPG.9df1d1cb67f78a6889e9a121ee63202b.JPG

Edited by KJGains

13 minutes ago, KJGains said:

¡AHORA! ¡¡¡NECESITO TU AYUDA!!!

He escuchado diferentes opiniones aquí y en línea sobre mí y si dejé de preocuparme por mí mismo porque no usaba maquillaje en gran parte de mi contenido. Primero, estaba empezando a enfermarme y me costaba hacer muñecas. En segundo lugar, con frecuencia tuve costumbres y personas que me decían que prefieren no hacerme, todo natural. Entonces, lo complací. ¡Quiero asegurarme de que estoy haciendo esto bien!

Entonces, ¿cuál es tu opinión? /

Maquillaje ? o natural?

1708075603_PhotoSep24124822AM.thumb.png.1231e169341dba56167b800d23d20922.png       O           IMG_6179.thumb.JPG.9df1d1cb67f78a6889e9a121ee63202b.JPG

@KJGains both 😍😍😍

Guest Archaic

Sorry buts it’s too hard to choose, you should just alternate to make everyone happy. You look really sexy with make up on but also your natural beauty is extremely alluring.

3 hours ago, KJGains said:

Glad to have you back. I guess that's the risk all the models on here or anywhere take. I hope whoever it was got locked up or put down. I'm glad you're back, I hope you can find your heart. I've been hurt before and I've seen other people in my life hurt. It doesn't ever fully heal it just gets less and less painful until you barely notice it. It sounds like you are passionate about doing this and that's great, do what you love doing. Glad to have you back. I missed you.

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
2 hours ago, KJGains said:

But if you had to pick just ONE!!!

You have a gorgeous face. Natural is great, but you look hella sexy in make up as well. 

Mix it up! If you don’t feel like getting dolled up, go natural. When you want to make it an occasion, wear make up. 

Variety can only broaden your audience!

I'm really sorry that you had to go through that. Being stalked and harassed is a really traumatizing violation, and it robs you of your peace more than people think. I had to deal with that a bit with an ex of mine (though it never got too dangerous), and I recently had to comfort a friend through finally getting an RO against her stalker. It's completely understandable that you needed to take that space for yourself, and I hope you found (and continue to find) the time and energy to take care of yourself and your illnesses. 

On a completely separate note...
The idea of you making vore videos is really exciting! If you're planning on making more vore content, I would really love to see you do some intimate same-size vore videos!
I'd be happy to go further into detail, if you'd like.

4 hours ago, KJGains said:

Sorry to hear about what you were (and are) going through and hope things will be much better for you. Worrying about being forgotten? For sure you definitely were not forgotten! I always enjoyed your beauty and personality and wondered what had happened to you and am glad you are back. 👍

It is disgusting that you were stalked. :( I hope you are feeling safe now.

My two cents as far as make-up versus no make-up, I think you should make videos with both. Do some with and some without, that way you will capture a wider market. You have a fantastic natural beauty but your make-up is also en pointe. :) 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Blackhawks said:

Either is fine sorry to hear what happened to you with the stalking and all completely not cool are you still gonna be gaining weight?

Because of how sick I am and the new medications I am on. Gain is going to be really hard for me. I’m constantly trying to maintain where I am but as I said I love this fetish so much. It doesn’t feel fair to just throw it away but no my gain will mostly likely not be substantial and may fo through periods where I am a little more and then I may do through periods where I weigh a little less. This is my fetish too.