Looking for A Girl Who Likes To Eat? That's me :D Let me know what you want to see <3

• Curvage Model

Hello lovelies!

I am new to Curvage this week. I am a young cutie from Canada, looking to eat some wonderful meals and gain around 5-10 kilos to start. My favourite food is cheese and I love all things dairy and carbs. I am new to these kinds of websites so I am looking for some advice on what you all would like to see? I want to be creative and stand out, so is there anything in particular you would like to see more of, but have trouble finding?

I was thinking of maybe doing some sexy x educational content (I am a teacher). Would you be into that? ;) Oh and lots of stuffings 😎

Thank you in advanced for your help πŸ’‹

Can't wait to get to know more of you❀️

Β 

IMG_20200926_131350 (2).jpg

While you still can... πŸ™„πŸ˜ I'd do a "work out fail" video or pic compilation of you attempting to do like sit ups, push up, and crunches, etc but after only a few minutes of failing horribly you give up and start eating lots of junk food or fast food like McDonald's. Another idea πŸ’‘ for you would be since you're still new to this would be to post a before (before you gained any weight or at your skinniest)Β and after (how chubby you look now and will look in the future) of you now while you're still somewhat skinny. I do like the teacher thing and I think a lot of others on this site would like it too, you could "teach us a lesson" while eating, playing with your belly, weigh ins, or weight gain talk πŸ˜‰ If you need any ideas of videos or posts I can usually come up with something 😁

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Johnnycongdon said:

While you still can... πŸ™„πŸ˜ I'd do a "work out fail" video or pic compilation of you attempting to do like sit ups, push up, and crunches, etc but after only a few minutes of failing horribly you give up and start eating lots of junk food or fast food like McDonald's. Another idea πŸ’‘ for you would be since you're still new to this would be to post a before (before you gained any weight or at your skinniest)Β and after (how chubby you look now and will look in the future) of you now while you're still somewhat skinny. I do like the teacher thing and I think a lot of others on this site would like it too, you could "teach us a lesson" while eating, playing with your belly, weigh ins, or weight gain talk πŸ˜‰ If you need any ideas of videos or posts I can usually come up with something 😁

Ou! That is a good idea :D Thank you! I do have some before photos I was able to find today. I will be sure to post them!

If done right your idea could work out really well, I know I would like something along those ideas. Personal role play videos are great, boarding on the lines of BBWΒ ASMR. Work out fail videos are always nice too!

Β 

Can't wait to see more from you and those before photos. Hope you have a great time here and enjoy yourself as well as get to eat lots and add to your lovely self!Β :)

Guest StirCrazy94545

How about some clips on how what gets you off may have been changing as you've been gaining? There are some ideas in the Relationships forum you could check out for some ideas. (Some of the weirder recent topics may or may not have been posted by me.)

Guest jooj762
On 10/10/2020 at 17:08, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

OlΓ‘ amores!

Eu sou novo no Curvage esta semana. Eu sou uma jovem gracinha do CanadΓ‘, procurando comer algumas refeiçáes maravilhosas e ganhar cerca de 5-10 quilos para comeΓ§ar. Minha comida favorita Γ© queijo e eu adoro todos os produtos lΓ‘cteos e carboidratos. Eu sou novo nesses tipos de sites, entΓ£o estou procurando alguns conselhos sobre o que vocΓͺs gostariam de ver? Quero ser criativo e me destacar. HΓ‘ algo em particular que vocΓͺ gostaria de ver mais, mas tem dificuldade em encontrar?

Eu estava pensando em talvez fazer algum conteΓΊdo sexy x educacional (sou professor). VocΓͺ gostaria disso? ;) Ah e muitos recheios 😎

Obrigado desde jΓ‘ pela sua ajuda πŸ’‹

Mal posso esperar para saber mais sobre vocΓͺ ❀️

Β 

IMG_20200926_131350 (2) .jpg

You could make a video or photos of trying on old clothes or trying to do some physical exercises, congratulations on the initiative and welcome to the site 😁😁

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, jooj762 said:

You could make a video or photos of trying on old clothes or trying to do some physical exercises, congratulations on the initiative and welcome to the site 😁😁

Hehe thats a good idea! I almost got rid of all my old clothes :o

Guest jooj762
2 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Hehe isso Γ© uma boa ideia! Eu quase me livrei de todas as minhas roupas velhas:o

Wow, I'm glad you didn't throw it away, do you still intend to win big? Thanks for your attention and good luck 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ovenfiller

I would love to see a video of you as a teacher confiscating all of your students lunches as punishment. They all brought massive lunch boxes just to have you stuff it all in your stomach