Sneak peeks to some erotic art

Devil_May_Coom

Hey guys, so just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve actually been lurking on this site for 7 years but haven’t really contributed anything. That’s going to change since my 3 year art journey has brought me to a place where I’m being commissioned to do erotic art for short story covers. 

So I thought, I might as well make a totally separate professional account so I can seperate my SFW from my NSFW pieces and channel 2 different audiences. 

so yeah here’s some sample art works that I’ve done in the distant past. My most recent one is the wife being turned on in the kitchen scene. This is my unfinished draft of the first cover of these short stories I’m being commissioned to illustrate.

if you like these and would like to see more I might make a separate ** too for this sort of thing.

Also, I’m not entirely sure about this site’s policy on nudity so mods feel free to elaborate if my art works are crossing a line.

DF65E7DE-848B-4206-A404-101138285C1B.jpeg

5CBC2A44-28B4-440A-87D7-31C16C4E1684.jpeg

009A3F6C-C766-4B7D-A082-C1FA85957FEB.jpeg

1085846B-AE7C-46C6-AEBF-DAFC3C6C4811.jpeg

DFB5C80D-1365-4080-91B8-AB427C2DCF8D.jpeg