Countess Connie: Diplomat At Large

flyer33

12 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I wanna share the math I just did. Sixteen donuts... apparently they equal 14 pounds due to the power of the dice 🎲 🎲 

Also notable isn’t the fact that it takes about 3,500 calories to gain a pound.

Even more interesting is that the most calorie-loaded donut I could find on google is a “glazed jelly stick” which is 530 calories.

Now here’s what piques my curiosity: a normal donut fits in the palm of your hand, so let’s call that a four inch wide donut 🍩 

Let’s say that they were eating such donuts. There were 16 donuts... equaling 14 pounds... which is equivalent to 😱 49,000 calories! The only logical explanation is that these are huge donuts. But how much bigger are they than the four inch wide donuts?

16 donuts times 530 calories is only 8,480 calories. We divide 49,000 calories by 8,480 calories and get about 5.77. Now... we multiply four inches by that and get 😱😱😱 A TWENTY-THREE POINT ONE ONE INCH DONUT!!! 😨 That’s a small tire!! No wonder Connie was tapping-out

Hmm. Thanks for this...

I didn't get around to writing that Erica was about to gorge on more than just the donuts... But I was going to continue with her finishing a chocolate gateau in the next chapter. The possibility of donuts being 23.1 inches wide in Grossian cuisine, however, is hilarious. 

But, calories scale with volume, so if all the donut dimensions give a volume factor of 5.77, the length scale would "only" be a bit less than 2. (Cubed root of 5.77 being about 1.8). So donuts of just 8 inch diameter. 

Nonetheless, I feel that "A Fatrovian Donut" is, as a standard, 23.1 inches in diameter. Compare Erica's svelte 23 inch waistline.

Okay, accounting for volume, we have 4in x 4in x 1in = 16 cubic in. That’s a normal donut. We multiply that by 5.77 and get 92.32. Let’s make the big ass donut one inch high as well because math is hard. The square root of the remainder is... a little bit more than a 9.5 inch wide donut. Okay, I think I did that right... big brain 🧠 

the hangover GIF

CHAPTER 3 (4/)

“Too much sugar...” Connie sobbed a bit. A sweet tear rolled down her cheek, leaving a trail of tiny sugar crystals in its wake.

A pair of silver chains, which were sadly as strong as they were glitzy and bling, bound the overfed Countess to a mahogany dining chair. Hence there wasn’t much she could do to stop Erica de Gaunt, the blonde sorceress whom Connie had counted for years as a good friend, from gorging herself on donuts, chocolate gateau, fudge, icecream, and meringue until her taut abdomen bulged out further than her fantastic tits. And, all the while, Erica’s Fat Magic ensured that almost all the excess calories – in the form of multiple kilos of sugar – were dropped straight into the bloodstream of her chained-up friend. Connie could feel herself growing dizzy as her heart pounded from too much glucose – and just hoped that Erica would relent in her donut binge before she passed out. Sadly, it didn’t seem likely: freed from the fattening and sickening consequences of gluttony for the first time in her life, the svelte sorceress was stuffing her distended stomach with sweets, sweets, sweets!

“Uuuhhhhnnng!” Connie groaned as loudly as she could manage. “Stop, pleash--”

“Oh! Mmm! So good! More!” Erica ignored Connie.

In fact, the fashion-conscious Erica de Gaunt was ignoring not only Connie, but even the way that she was ruining her exactingly-applied makeup and smearing her face all over with chocolate fudge, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, and chocolate sauce. A lifetime of strict diet and self-denial had left the sorceress with neither experience of the temptations of decadent desserts, nor any resistance to their honeyed charms – and she’d fallen hard into the most epic sugar binge! She crammed down donut after donut, slabs of fudge, and sweet lemon meringues. And wanted more! Any other woman as lean as Erica de Gaunt would surely have collapsed into a sugar coma before her platter of donuts, a whole chocolate cake, tarts, icecreams, and a deep tray of chocolate fudge were gone. But with her vast excess of blood sugar all being dumped on Connie, whose heavier system had developed a high tolerance to binge eating over the years, Erica just felt buzzed – insatiably, delightfully high on sugar.

Sugar-saturated saliva pooled in Connie’s mouth, and dribbled down her chin.

“Stop, Erica! I can’t take any. More...” Connie panted.

The blonde sorceress snapped her attention angrily from tray of sugared pastries.

“What?” Erica demanded sharply.

“Too much sugar!” Connie sobbed, her breath tasting sweet. “I’ll pass out for sure if you keep this up.”

“Huh!” Erica snapped, grabbing a petite orange tart with a lust that made Connie tremble. “Don’t be stupid, Connie! I’ve seen you eat more than this plenty of times!”

“No! Please!” Connie sniffed pathetically. “Not right after I’ve just eaten for four hours straight! I feel sick! And dizzy!”

“Stop whining, Connie! I’ve had to watch you gorge yourself like a pregnant sow, night after night, with basically zero consequences, for years! Now tonight I get to glut myself – this one time – with your metabolism to take the hit away from my perfect figure and tight, tight, buns... And you just complain like a loser! Quit, fucking telling me what I can’t eat! I want more! More sugar! More... Mmm... Chocolate! I want---“

Erica emitted an orgasmic sound as she bit into the orange tart.

“More sugar!” The sorceress regarded the stacks of dessert still remaining on her dinner table. She licked her lips as she greedily dipped a honey spindle into a large jar and started licking the stuff down before it began to drip.

Connie sniffed. “At least eat some meat! Or some starch. Please, Erica! I – oh...”

Connie slumped into a daze. Erica de Gaunt paid very little notice to this, until she’d mostly finished tipping a quart jar of honey down her throat, and was trying lick the overspill off her face. At that point, she noticed her friend of ten years was not looking so good – shallow, fast breathing while being chained unconscious to a chair not being a particularly good thing...

At that point, Erica snapped far enough out of her sugar high that she realised she had to do something to help Connie – perhaps even if it meant eating a bit less quickly. Unfortunately, at the same time, the kilos of sugar syrup in Erica’s distended stomach finally caught up with the sorceress, who raised a hand to steady her head as she began to feel suddenly woozy...

“Ugh. I don’t feel...” Erica began, as she swayed. “So... Good.”

That said, Erica de Gaunt tottered onto a luxurious chaise longue as her awareness faded to black.

About ten years earlier...

A hubbub echoed through the vast banqueting hall. The high, painted ceilings, golden tableware, towering red curtains, and excessively calorific fare all bespoke the wealth and taste of Empress Theona. Hundreds, probably thousands of envoys were in attendance in her capital city, for the annual proceedings of “Feast Fortnight.”

One of those envoys was the Principality’s blondest, leanest, most exquisitely beautiful and impeccably fashionable, and therefore most powerful young sorceress: Erica de Gaunt.

“I feel sick.” The blonde sorceress complained to no-one in particular as she circulated away from the table where she’d just finished the second sitting of the night’s banquet.

Erica de Gaunt was irked. Mainly because she’d eaten too much. Overeating made her feel bad. But, more importantly, overeating while wearing a midriff-baring white outfit was a bad idea, fashion-wise. Erica was highly concerned that, after eleven heavy courses of food, she was about ten percent less gorgeous than she’d been at the start of the meal. Of course, it was some consolation that, as an ultra-lean Principality girl, she was still probably the hottest woman in the room. But she was annoyed it might be a close call now. And not only was it annoying because Erica was excessively proud of her gorgeous body, but it was also annoying because, as a sorceress, her magical powers depended on her staying supremely svelte and gorgeous. Having to cram down a vast meal, because one simply didn’t decline the Empress’ food, wasn’t helpful in that regard.

“How the fuck can she host an eleven course banquet, with three mandatory desserts, when she knows she’s invited sorceresses to dinner? Doesn’t she know how fucking hard we have to work out to stay skinny, gorgeous, and powerful?”

“Oh, Hi again, Erica!” Enthused a shorter, slightly chubby brunette Erica had sat next to during the feast's first sitting. The brunette, Sofia, was a fellow young sorceress, but not in Erica’s league. Of course, Erica hadn’t held that against her. Much.

“Sofia!” Erica trilled with thick layer of fake goodwill. “How nice to see you again, so soon!”

“Likewise! Pray, what did you think of those desserts, Erica? Weren’t they yummy?” Sofia inquired with sincere interest. Erica noticed the shorter girl had chocolate around the corner of her lips. Disgusting!

“Hideous!” Erica replied. “I don’t know what they were thinking! There must have been three thousand calories plopped in front of me! And with the social obligation for me to eat it all, or at least most of it! I’ve never felt so sick in my life!”

“Oh, I know. It was a lot, Erica. I have to say, I was very lucky! I’m sitting on a table next to the Bottomless Pit!”

Erica’s interest was piqued. A bottomless pit? Of course, the Empress probably owned dozens, but to have one in a mere banqueting hall was the height of opulence. A real statement of majesty! And an interesting work of magic, too...

“I didn’t know this hall had a bottomless pit, Sofia. Where?”

Sofia giggled.

“No, Silly! The Bottomless Pit! Connie. Haven’t you met Connie? She’s from your Principality.”

The Principality.” Erica corrected.

“Sorry, Erica. Connie is from The Principality. Like you. But Connie is a Knightess. She’s lovely. Oh, and she’s called the Bottomless Pit. By her friends. Because she eats so much! On our table, six of us couldn’t finish our desserts, so we gave them to Connie, and she ate the lot!”

“Connie sounds delightful.” Erica said, rather than what she was actually thinking, which was, “Connie sounds like an insatiable glutton with a disgusting lack of self control! I wonder how she graduated Knightess school, given the mandatory weigh-ins?”

“Oh! Connie!” Sofia called out, excitedly. “I want you to meet Erica de Gaunt! She’s a sorceress, like me! But she’s from The Principality. Like you!”

Erica rolled her eyes at the silly brunette sorceress. When she resumed looking ahead, Erica’s jaw dropped.

“Fuck!” Erica said under her breath.

Connie was fucking gorgeous! Erica had been highly confident she was the most gorgeous woman among the hundreds of envoys and courtiers at the night’s feast. And she still was, dammit! But Connie – Contoura Décolletage, as she later gave her full name – was, um, damn close. Contoura wore an expensive, off-the shoulder slip dress in black and silver, so she was clearly rich. And she was tall! Erica herself was 6’2’’ with the benefit of three inch heels. Connie was the same. Erica was youthful, beautiful, exquisitely lean, but busty. Connie was... youthful, beautiful, vibrantly lean and strong as a fairytale Knightess should be, with pert, lush tits. A little bigger than Erica’s.

Somehow, however, even though Contoura Décolletage set off every envious instinct in Erica’s personality, the blonde Knightess was unshakeably likeable. This was, Erica later suspected, an actual talent that went beyond Connie’s good looks. If so, it was apparently Connie’s only obvious talent, beyond the strange ability spend their entire conversation – which took place straight after a huge dinner – munching macaroons and slices of pecan pie which Connie had piled onto a plate and carried with her around the hall.

“Hi there! I’m Connie. Nice to meet another Principality girl here!” Munch.

“Erica de Gaunt.”

A surprisingly pleasant conversation followed. Contoura Décolletage was less annoying than most new courtiers Erica had met – while still oozing confidence and charm.

“What’s your secret?” Erica asked after a while.

“Secret?” Connie queried, as she snaffled a giant quarter of Fatrovian Donut from a passing waiter, and proceeded to gorge herself on its 11.5 inch bulk of sugared, fattening dough.

“Yes, Connie. Your secret. How do you stay so thin?”

Connie swallowed.

“Fast metabolism. I can eat anything I want, and I never gain weight! Just really lucky!”

Erica de Gaunt regarded the empty platter of pecan pie, from which Connie was licking the sugar crumbs from her gargantuan quarter donut, and chocolate flakes from a slab of gateaux she’d intercepted earlier. Erica felt an odd mix of contempt and sympathy. Contempt that a Principality girl should be such a slave to her gluttony. But mixed with sympathy for the nice, friendly girl who was clearly doomed to lose her new diplomatic posting if she kept eating like a pig!

“You’d better watch it, Connie. You won’t keep that eighteen-year-old metabolism forever!”

Connie scanned the room for more food, and snapped her fingers in approval at someone.

“I bet I do! And, if not, I guess I’d better make the most of it...” Said Connie.

For the second time that night, Erica’s jaw dropped open. Not because of Connie’s comment. But because of whom she’d managed to summon up by snapping her fingers across a crowded room: the fiendishly handsome young man she’d called out of the crowd was none other than Duke Plentimoore’s son – the most eligible young man in the 101 Kingdoms! And, no less, a temperate young man whom Erica de Gaunt herself had singularly failed to seduce despite multiple attempts!

“Oh, thanks so much, Jim!” Connie smiled at the eligible heir with obvious sincerity – in response to the plate he’d handed over bearing an entire half of an Elysian chocolate log! “These are lush!” Connie stroked the boy’s face. He was clearly wrapped around Connie’s finger. “I’ll, um. See you later, hopefully!” Connie finished, and Jim melted back into the room.

Erica tried to say something.

Words took a while to form. Meanwhile, Connie ate happily.

“Okay, what was that?” Erica demanded.

“Jim. Um, Plentimoore. He’s sweet.” Connie explained.

“He’s the richest bachelor in the 101.”

“Yeah. He’s sweet, too.”

“Every girl in this room is trying to get into his pants, Connie!”

“Uh, huh. He says he’s turned down a few girls... I find that hard to believe, because he’s clearly experienced in, um...”

“He turned me down!” Erica hissed. She didn’t add: even though I tried zapping him with an illegal mind charm!

Connie swallowed more chocolate log with an expression of delight.

“Okay, if I explain how I got into his pants, Erica, do you promise to keep it a secret?”

Erica immediately, insincerely, agreed.

“You know what Feeding is?” Connie asked the sorceress. “You’re from the Principality, right, so you might not, because it’s really not approved of in skinny courts...”

Erica didn’t. “Tell me more.”

“It’s when a boy likes to watch a girl eat. Really likes, if you take my meaning.”

“Okay...”

“And I’ve been eating more than any girl in this room, so... You do the math.” Connie explained.

“So he likes you more than any other girl in the room?” Erica deduced. “You got into his pants by stuffing your face?”

Connie smirked. She wobbled her boobs. “These help, too.”

Erica was speechless. “That’s so depraved!”

“Maybe...” Connie said. “But lots of boys like it. And I’m girl who likes to eat, so...”

“It’s degenerate.” Erica laughed. “I love it! I mean, it’s so fucking decadent. But it’s something that I, as a sorceress, will absolutely never do! I have a professional figure to maintain! Anyway, I hate dessert.”

“Your loss!” Connie enthused over the remains of her chocolate log. “But, we might be able to help each other. Jim has a friend – also cute; rich family. And I’ve been trying to get them both to support a trade deal with the Principality... But the other one – he’s big time into skinny girls. Loves sorceresses.”

Erica looked unimpressed.

“His name’s Fuller...”

Erica looked more impressed. The Fullers were one of the richest merchant families in the Capitol. And Erica liked expensive presents!

“Would you be interested in a double date, by any chance, Erica?”

“I might be.” Erica licked her lips.

“Great. Oh”

Connie patted her tummy. “I’ve eaten like fifteen pounds of dessert tonight. I’m feeling a bit full. Do you want the rest of my chocolate log?”

Erica looked hungrily at the decadent chocolate dessert from the Empress’ table. It was enticing, but she was a sorceress!

“Absolutely not! I never touch chocolate, Connie!” Exclaimed Erica.

The present day...

Connie stirred from her dreams of past feasts and escapades, to the uncomfortable realisation that she was (a) chained to a chair, (b) drooling chocolate, and (c) fat.

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Oh wow, this was unbelievably decadent. I lost it at her crying sugary tears and loved the back story of their first meeting. And am hoping erica got a few of those pounds....

Thanks! I think the adventure in the present day might be fairly straightforwards (Basically Cara is just going to drag back some chubettes for the lipo-vampirism cure. I'm not sure if there's really any checks needed. Maybe Cara needs to make some ATHLETICS checks to avoid being bitten by each of the 4 lipo-vampires.). So I thought it's be a good time to flesh out Erica's background. And, as her background involves a decade of self-denial to maintain a 23 inch waistline, I think she might have some issues with repressed gluttony. 

• 2 weeks later...

Phew, I finally manage to write an update...

CHAPTER 3 (5/)

Thump.

Thump.

Crunch.

Creak. Strain...

It was the sound of an expensive wooden dining chair being slowly smashed by a woman – a knightess, in fact – who didn’t have enough muscle power to break the sturdy frame in one go, but who did have enough bodyweight to do a lot of accumulating damage by leaning back and bouncing up and down.

Thump.

Crash!

Erica de Gaunt, normally a stylish, lithe, and self-controlled blonde but now temporarily a snoring, chocolate-smeared glutton, was jolted to wakefulness by the painfully cold contents of an ice bucket being tipped over her head. In a surge of adrenaline and shock, her first thought was in fear of what an ice water drenching would do to her beautiful makeup. Her second was that her elaborate hair would be ruined! Her third was that the water was bloody cold; and that Erica’s own tummy felt very sick. Had she eaten chocolate? Oh no! She had, and in vast excess! Why? What could have broken down her iron dietary discipline?

“Connie!” Shrieked the blonde sorceress. “What the fuck have you done to me?”

More icewater was dumped onto Erica’s head. She shuddered as the chill soaked down her back. Oh no! Her silks! What was that idiotic, overfeed Countess thinking?

I?” Countess Contoura retorted indignantly. “I’ve done nothing wrong here, you greedy, chocolate-chugging donut pig! In fact, Erica, I’m the one saving you from a sugar coma.  Which you brought on yourself, by the way, by chaining me to your chair with Fat Magic and then gorging yourself with donuts and chocolates and icecream, knowing that my figure would have to deal with the consequences!”

Erica groaned. “Ugh. I feel sick!”

“Serves you right!”

“Uhn. No, Connie! It’s now what you think!”

“I think you enjoyed every fucking donut, even though I was begging you to stop because I couldn’t take any more sugar!” Connie snorted.

Erica looked green. “Well. Maybe a little, Connie...”

“Bah!”

“But it’s not my fault, Connie!” Protested the blonde sorceress. “I was using Fat Magic to help you pack down the calories you need for your mission! The MISSION, Connie! You love being praised for successful missions, so don’t blame me for helping out! But I didn’t realise the same Fat Magic that shared my calorie intake with you, would share your gluttonous appetite with me. So, in a way, it’s your fault I’m so sick I passed out from too much sugar, Connie! I’m not used to refined sugar, like you are! I’ve spent my whole life on a diet! So of course I can’t handle even a portion of your cravings! And now I feel bad, and my tummy hurts, and I fear I may grow puffy from all the excess donut left in my system!”

Erica de Gaunt has binged on donuts, chocolate, and other high-sugar foods, whilst under the influence of Fat Magic. She ate so much that not all the calories transferred to Connie! Erica has gained 1d6 + 6 lbs = 8 lbs! The svelte sorceress is now noticeably plumped up, and has gained 1 FAT point (current FAT 21).

“Huh!” Connie retorted emphatically. “A likely story, Erica!” It seemed much more likely to the Countess that the stylish sorceress had found the perfect excuse to indulge herself with a donut binge at the expense of Connie’s hips and thighs.

“Well... Ugh, I feel so sick! I hate chocolate. I can’t believe your fucking appetite made me eat so much, Connie! Anyway, nevermind that! The important thing is we need to start pumping out those overgrown milkers of yours into my special enchanted milk pail! It will store the magic, ready for when Cara gets back with those stupid vampiresses!”

Connie grunted her assent. Her boobs were painfully engorged, and no doubt a massive milk-athon would soothe her monumental mammaries. Pretty soon, Connie was groaning with relief in a cushioned chair as Erica expertly massaged her milk-filled boobies, helping Connie to express quart after quart of creamy white goodness into a lavish silver milk bucket. And, not only was Connie finding the milking a rather pleasurable sensation – despite being a lifelong hedonist, it was a new experience for the Countess – but, even better, she was convinced the magical lactation potion she’d imbibed was actually shifting quite a bit of the fat she’d gained from the evening’s binge!

“Ouch, Erica! Slow down! Not so hard!”

Eventually, Connie started complaining that her breasts felt sore, but Erica resolutely kept milking her friend until the two gallon silver pail began to overflow. Connie suspected the sorceress was taking pleasure in her yelps – probably getting revenge from the number of times Connie had ostentatiously enjoyed big desserts while Erica had to skip them on account of her permanent diet.

The lactation potion causes Connie to lose 6d6 = 18 lbs, as her bulging boobs splurt out a torrent of milk.

Current weight: 229 lbs. Connie loses 3 FAT points to FAT 32 (next FAT point is 33 at 230 lbs, gains 15 ATH / CON).

Connie loses 3 FAT point, to FAT 32. Weight 229lbs. ATH 34, CON 49. CHA base 80: 82 / 100

“Ow...” Connie moaned, as she buttoned her soft linen shirt – over her uncomfortably braless boobs, since her bra had snapped earlier and she couldn’t exactly borrow one from Erica.

At that moment, a great commotion ran through Erica’s townhouse, as Colonel Cara slammed open the door without knocking, followed by her squad and four chained fat-girls. The lipo-vampiresses! Erica hastened to instruct the soldiers in where to restrain the fatty prisoners so that she could administer the cure for lipo-vampirism with the aid of a funnel. Meanwhile, Countess Connie and Colonel Cara took one look at each other and then studiously avoided the other’s gaze for the rest of the evening. Why was that? Well, it was because Cara was clearly appalled at the bulging figure of her cousin, the fattened-up, milky Countess. And Connie was clearly at a loss for what she could say in reply: for Colonel Cara had clearly been in a quite a fight with the lipo-vampireesses! The buzzcut colonel had scratches on her face. And, more to the point, she had somehow lost her breastplate during the fight, and her boobs clearly bore the subtle puncture wounds of a lipo-vampiress bite. Cara had been bitten! And, frankly, quite a lot of the fat she’d been injected with seemed to have gone, as typical for a Décolletage, to her bulging boobs! The colonel seemed mortified by the fact! 

Cara has been fattened up by Lipo-vampiresses! She must make 4 ATHLETICS checks (Cara’s ATHLETICS is 75). For each fail, Cara has gained 1 FAT point! 3 passes, 1 fail.

Colonel Cara has gained 1 FAT point. Current FAT score 21. Current weight 134 lbs. (Cara is 5’7’’ and has a base weight of 128 lbs).

Haha, loved how connie's gluttony is contagious. 

Erica going whole hog and breaking her diet white blaming Connie was great character writing.

And I'm glad Cara got curvier. I'd thought about a prompt where lipo vampires burst in dragging an immobile Cara and set upon Connie and Erica while they were pinned by their gluttony