Place for non-commercial women

lurkrul

Back in the day the "paysite promotion" section had women who were aiming to make money selling pictures and videos.  "Women of curvage" had women who were looking for attention or perhaps relationships plus a few guys bragging about their girlfriends.  Curvage has created a forum for women to sell videos, which has been a huge success at creating great content.  But these women who are basically advertising their curvage (and other) vids have taken over "women of curvage".   The occasional shy girl who finally gets the courage to post a pic hoping to chat with someone gets lost.   Could we have a section for women who are not in any way trying to sell vids?  It would be way less active than "women of curvage" but that is the point. 

Guest StirCrazy94545

The Your Personals & Dating forum maybe? There's also View Member List / Members near me or More search options. Yeah, not the most intuitive.

Hi,

These 2 forums are loaded with shy girls who try to dip their toes in the water. These forums need love, so if you're looking for that it would be awesome for Curvage to check in here.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/20-introduce-yourself/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/forum/25-your-personals-amp-dating/

Thank you :)

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, lurkrul said:

Women of curvage" had women who were looking for attention or perhaps relationships. 

12 hours ago, lurkrul said:

But these women who are basically advertising their curvage (and other) vids have taken over "women of curvage".

I was one of them :( sorry if I’m part of the change you’re not thrilled about 

• 2 weeks later...