ATHLETICS: 54+5+20: 79

CONSTITUTION: 38+5: 43

INTELLIGENCE: 33+5+10: 48

WILLPOWER: 34+5-10: 29

CHARISMA:  64+5+10: 79

FAT-FETISH  71 /.  NORMIE: 79

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: RIVER IN EGYPT, SMALL FRAMED

Description: Regina is a young demon-blooded that is small being one of her race, her bright red thin slender body is, at first sight, seeming as rather petit and weak, but as people get closer they can see she has some curves and a trained body. The most eye-catching is her solid golden eyes and gute sheep horn that is darker yellowish-white that takes away how bad her short trimmed black hair is. She has large red batwings and a tall tail behind her

Shes told that she was born in an alley in the dukedom of Fornai, 101 kingdoms. In the beginning, a poor elderly beggar took mercy on her as she was an infant, left for dead by her mother for unknown reasons. But not for long a crime syndicate called The Firehawks toke her in to be learned as a pickpocketer and deceiving, she was rather successful in both, mostly because of her exotic looks and small body.

But it was a cold and cruel environment to grow up in, she usually only had herself to count on and few friends she could trust. But she survived and kept deceiving the richer women in the duchy.

Nowadays she scams young noblewomen and merchants daughters to rob them from their riches while having a good erotic time and feed them to rounds butterballs.

Bounds

The Firehawks, minor: the Firehawks is a big crime syndicate that operates in several duchies and kingdoms, Regina can make contact with them to get intel if the price is right, gets an advantage on intelligence roll when the price is paid

Jessie Wallbreaker, minor: Jessie Wallbreaker is a human barbarian that is freelancing around as a mercenary, she strong enough for 2 men together and had a bad habit of getting ** in the wrong time, wrong place, and have long time being Regina’s only friend in all kind of situations. Regina can ask for the help of Jessie once per week, getting +10 on a roll but she will need to join in Jessie’s parties after and gets -10 in WILLPOWER that evening as Jessie boss around Regina to join her feast

Expert feeder, major: in her younger teens she by accident witness an erotic feeding session between a noblewoman and a maid and got so hot and fascinated that she started to use it on her victims while she was deceiving them. Once per month If she has charmed a person she gets +20 to CHARISMA rolls on to make her victim OVEREAT, and it gets easier each time if repeated with the same person several months

DM Batman76: Oooooo, this is a good start.

Okay, giving you options for your opener...

I like Big Balls: Regina is under cover at a fancy party, taking a ring here and a necklace therewith her eye out for a future plumper to scam, feed and fondle, when what do her eyes behold but the sexy milf lady of the house and her two slightly chubby daughter's...

The Harem Scheme: Regina was caught red handed and is currently in jail, when a powerful noble woman makes her a tempting offer: fatten up get rival and get her own weight in silver...

The big better: Regina has found a lucrative new scheme: serving as her friend Jesse's manager in the gladiatorix circuit! Given Wall breakers sheer power it should be easy... But the money means the barbarian is eating her self out of any chance to win a championship belt. Regina needs to keep her friend in fighting trim, even if it means her own svelte waist getting flabby!

OHHHH Batman76 you evil DM bastard 😍😍😍 do you know how hard choices you did?? i loved all of them so i needed to roll a D6 for it, and the result i went with...

The big better: Regina has found a lucrative new scheme: serving as her friend Jesse's manager in the gladiatorix circuit! Given Wall breakers sheer power it should be easy... But the money means the barbarian is eating her self out of any chance to win a championship belt. Regina needs to keep her friend in fighting trim, even if it means her own svelte waist getting flabby!

Let us begin!

Regina was in a frustrated state, she was sitting at her home of base, an old ruin shack.  She had tried several schemes to get some money and power but nothing seemed working. She couldn’t understand how the guards would come on to her at that party for a few weeks ago at Barons Faust party, or that heist she tried to pull at Countess Wilmas home at night… she had almost got caught if she didn’t have her wings to get away….

“If I just could get something as I wanted for once” she grumbled while she was walking back and forth, kicking some pebbles that were in her way. 

“if only, I don’t know.. Jessie was here, sure she a brute when it comes with ideas but at least I would have someone to talk to…” she stopped her walking and a cute sharp-fanged smile was entering on her face for the first time. 

”hmmm that doesn’t sound like a dumb idea, why don’t I go to her, that’s better than walking here and get nothing done” she walked briskly out from her shaft, felt the cold breeze of the spring evening hitting her face, and spread her large wings and took to the air, flying to there Jessie usual would be, at the Staggering Lamb Inn.

She arrived soon there, and in the darkness of the evening, the light from the old inn was like a leading beacon. She landed soft and started walking to the door while dusted off some of the dust that had swirled upon her landing. As she was entering the inn she was met by the smell of smoke, alcohol and the sound of laughter and shout, she looked around and the inn was not filled to the brim but she could see that it was livelier it usual, and the reason was middle of the floor.

Jessie Wallbreaker, was a massive muscular, big buxom human girl, standing 7 feet and 6 inches tall. She had a rather beautiful face, if not or a scare that went from her right eyebrows to under her right lip, her bronze skin shimmer from the torches while she was making wide gestures while telling an erotic story about a lumberjack and a Nymph. Most of the inn laughed, shouted, and made gestures as she should hurry to get the good parts.

Regina just smiled when she saw her friend making the scene and decided that she would sit on their usual table in the corner. While she was going around to the table she caught a barmaid on her way and ordered a drink for two, and giving her a soft slap on her butt while she was at it. The maid giggled walked away, a bit more swaying to the hips than before and Regina thought “at least I got the charm left”

Soon the people were breaking up as Jessie’s story had reached the climax, and the giant walked with certain steps to their table, when she saw Regina sitting there, her face broke up to a huge grin.

“Regina!” she bellowed, “I thought it was a long time I saw you here, can I order you something?”

Regina answered with a huge grin herself, showing her fangs in all its glory “already done it, come and sit down” her smile falter a little “I need a friend that can listen to me right now” Jessie looked at Regina, and sat down beside her, “what happed red foxy?” she asked quietly, using her nickname to Regina only when they were just two of them.

Regina sighed “I had a ruff month, nothing went as planned and I almost got caught one time... I’m thinking that I starting to lose my touch”

“Ouch so bad?” Jessie grimaced. “Well but for now let’s think and talk about good stuff” putting her huge arm around Regina’s shoulder and bringing her to a hug “And forget all bad things for now, ha look our drinks come here now!”

After a while, after drinking and talking about old-time and heist, Regina looked at Jessie and asked “But you seem really happy today, what gives?”

Jessie started to laugh, “oh that? Ah you see, I got a challenge from a rival group to join in the gladiatrix, they think that I won’t show up because I work solo, and I’m not that good keeping myself in a good regime that a gladiator should.”

She took a huge gulp from her drink before continuing “what I was planning was that I would ambush them somewhere off the public to teach them a lesson, a deadly lesson” her face grew dark when she ended her sentence.

Regina was about to shake her head in Jessies brutish easy to solve things, but she stopped. “Wait” she began, “they invited you to join the gladiatrix?” 

“Yeah, but why would I do that? It sounds lame, and not that much killing if I got it right” Jessie answered, “and as I said I don’t have that discipline you are supposed to need”

“True,” Regina said, getting more exalted every second “but they get really a lot of money from it, and I know from a source that this year they get sponsored from the nobles not only from this duchy but the surrounding kingdoms and duchies, we talking about thousands if not a million silver in the ** for the winning team!!” Regina whispered high pitched to Jessie.

“Calm down” Jessie laughed “did you forget what I said about my discipline is not the best? And I work solo? I have no experience in teamwork"

“That will we solve!” Regina said confidently

“We?” Jessie raised her left eyebrow "you going to join the gladiatrix?”

Regina shook her head “No no, not like that but yes we, I will join you as a manager. And I will get other gladiatrices to join your team. And I will keep you under a strict discipline.” Regina started to rub her hand together “We have those silvers in no time!!”

Jessie looked at Regina with an uncertain smile “ ok partner if you said so” and then she started laughing. Regina looked up surprised “what?” you just looked so cute when you are happy, that’s all” Jessie smiled, more certain now.

DM Batman76: Regina's time as Jessies manager began easily.

The barbarian liked to work out and fight on her own, so Regina didn't have to do much but make sure the barbarian ate enough eggs everyday and showed up at the arena on time with her forms signed and dressed right for her first match.

"What's this?"Jessie asked in the locker room, holding up a chain mail bikini.

"Your uniform, silly," Regina said, the short devil born, " everyone is gonna go gaga over seeing you mostly naked fighting that elf spell sword."

Jessie shrugged, pulling off her leather and bone cuirass to reveal a very strong pair of shoulders with surprisingly large tits and a plush beer belly. 

"What is this?" Regina demanded, amazed she hadn't noticed her friends growing gut, "you were supposed to be training!"

"I do train, for strength and endurance," the thick barbarian shrugged, wrestling her tits into her bra, "not for weight loss."

Regina's gold eyes glared. She'd put every copper she had on her friend and the barbarian had shown up looking chubby! She'd get laughs walking out onto the sands! 

But, the skinny devil born could see Jessie's vast muscles flexing under her flab. Maybe she could use it after all...

I'll let you describe the fight, but the after fight options are....

DISARMINGLY FAT: a fat Jessie is one that's underestimated. If Regina can bulk her friend up while keeping her fit, she can earn even more money by bidding on the underdog! Hopefully her own waist doesn't fluff up too...ROLL WILLPOWER AND CONSTITUTION for the next two weeks after the fight.

I'll take that! Jessie needs to get in shape, meaning Regina needs to eat her excess foods...Just ROLL CONSTITUTION to avoid weight gain, for two weeks!

The arena was not fully packed, but it was a crowd nevertheless, Regina was on fire now, after having dressed in a simple grey dress that was fit for a younger teenager. Stolen, of course, sometimes Regina cursed her small non-existing curves for a body but it worked mostly to her advantage when she did here scheme. No one expected a girl small as her to be a threat. She darting back and forth making bets on Jessie with dozen of people.

When the announcer, a tall human man in his 30, dressed in a fancy blue embroidered vest, black tights, and a short green cape entered the arena, he first made some small gestures and seemed to mumble, then he bellowed that was heard all over the coliseum, which meant that he had cased the spell “Raise Voice” thought Regina while he spreading his arms to the sky

“MY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE PROUDLY TO PRESENT THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE FIRST EVER SPONSORED TOURNAMENT OF THE 101 KINGDOM`S STRONGEST CHAMPION!!” 

He turned around dramatically, fell on one knee, and pointed with his right hand to one of the gates 

”In this corner, we have the most fearsome champion that has fought bears troll and other beasts of nature, she has been known to give no quarter whatsoever tho those she finds lacking in intelligence to bow before her, I give you XERA THE WARRIOR PRINCESS!!!” 

While he shouted the last bit he raised himself smooth and agile.

Out from the gate, a tall wiry but muscular tan-skinned Shokan woman came out, dressed in a silver breastplate and a short red skirt. In her four arms she had two short swords on the right side, and two shields on the left side. On her head, she wore a silver gladiator helmet.

Then he stretched out like in military attention and whit his left hand, he raised his arm in a half-moon movement and ended pointing to the other gate 

“in this corner, we have a newcomer! A barbarian who thirsts for blood doest knows no bounds! she a giant among men and woman alike, and she can lift over a dozen men! I give you JESSIE THE WALL BREAKER!!” 

And from the other gate, Jessie came out, huge and muscular with her chainmail bikini, that did nothing to hide her body and armed with a great twohanded Maul. Some of the crowd started to laugh booed and whistling while pointing at her round midriff, which was noticeable having a visual sloshing effect while she walked toward Xera, while others were whopping for her round breast that was almost hypnotic jumping up and down while she walked. 

Regina had mixed feeling about seeing her friend so out of shape, she was furious that she didn’t check Jessy’s training program but just assumed that she know what she was doing, but she had maybe still a chance if her opponent underestimates her. But at the same time, she just couldn’t stop herself to admire that soft belly and starting to think how it would feel in her hands, kissing it while she worshipped it, and those huge breasts that just begged to be licked at...

Regina shook her head to clear her mind and looked instead around at the crowd and wished she could kill those spectators that were loudest with the leerings and booing but decided that she would run over instead to make bets with those fools, to later enjoy their bitter cries after this match

“The rules are simple, you two will fight until either challenger signal surrender like this!” he raised his right hand in a closed fist “or if they are incapacitated, no killing may be done between gladiatrix, may the best Contester win!”

After having seen the two combatants was in place, the announcer did a swift u-turn and fast-walked out not to get caught between the two fighters.

Xera stopped halfways to the middle and posed to the audience, making a full turn with her four arms outstretched as she expected Cheers, which she got. Then she went down in a battle position. 

Jessie however didn’t really care for the theatrical part of the coliseum tradition and just kept walking faster right at Xera, her huge breast jiggles on a softer belly as she did so,. Xera, who was not really expecting such a breach in tradition and went a small step backward, unsure what the barbarian had for the intention.

The intention got clear for a few seconds later when Jessie did a huge swing with her maul that was aiming for Xera´s head, wich Xera manage to doge precisely. The crowd cheered as the battle began and the two combatants were at it. But it soon became clear that Jessie indeed had the strength and endurance, she didn’t have the stamina to keep at her foe, while Xera had the stamina to spare. Jessie made huge swings with her maul but Xera after recovered her first initial shock started to maneuver and counter charge, wich Jessie barely manage to block. 

Soon after a little while, Xera started to make rude comments and taunt Jessie, while she deflected some of Jessies attacks and started using her swords flat side to spank both Jessie’s belly and her ass while she almost danced around her large opponent, as they were fighting and the crowd laughed and cheered on more and more on Xera.

Regina almost died inside of embarrassment, she expected Jessie to dominate the field with her physic, not get laughed and at it would seem for now beaten in close combat. She had thought maybe Jessie would benefit if people thought of her as lazy and slow, but that thought had perished with seeing how outmatched she was against a quicker foe as Xera.

Soon thereafter Jessie, after swinging so many times after her opponent seemingly losing her breath more and more, fell onto one knee heavily, and her belly and breast shook what the movement. Xera who was standing behind her raised her arms once again to the air and the crowd cheered, awfully cheerful Regina angry thought

Xera rounded Jessie so she stood in front of her and raised her both sword and she spoke to Jessie in a commanding voice “yield gladiatrix!”

Jessie looking up at xera while breathing heavily “never..”

Xera smirked and looked down on her beaten foe “I say again, yield gladiatrix, so you still have some honor left... Even if I would say you have little of it left!”

Jessie was quiet for a few seconds, looking down at the sand. Then she raised her head with a smirk of her own “I said never your deaf bitch! what? has your helmet clogged your bloody ears so you don’t understand the words I’m saying? Or is it because you kiss Faura´s ass so much that you forgot your ears in there?

Xera got red in the face and lost her cool “Your fat cow bitch! You gonna regret that!” and took one step closer with her weapons raised. the crowd got deadly silenced, holding their breath, and Regina, who was at chock, thought “what is she doing??!! Killing is forbidden! And was starting to scream “stop her….”

Fast as a cobra Jessie reacted, and bolted with her right hand that had been resting on her knee to the leg that xera had by mistake placed within reach. And with a swift mode, she raised and fell xera who was totally unprepared for that swiftness. She looked down at Xera´s bewildered face and sneered 

“and I don’t like when people call me fat cow you whore!” and pulled xera with her grip on the leg in a wide arch over her, and bodyslammed Xera´s front in full of her might in the hardpacked sand. Xera made a loud painful “oufh” and tried after some seconds to feeble raise herself, but Jessie wasn’t done, and made another full arch with xera, this time falling on her back. Jessie released on her grip and watched down on Xera, who didn’t move this time.

She looked around and then at the announcer who was standing with is mouth wide open, at a safe distance “well? Aren’t you gonna do your job?” she looked down at Xeras body “and help her here while you at it, I think she has a hard time to breath”

The announcer woke up from his chock and signaled to the medic group to Xera`s aid, while he marched out and once again bellowed “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! We have a winner! Against all odds, as you could see, Jessie the wall breaker takes the victory!!

Regina took a deep sigh of relief, that was really too close, if Xera hadn’t lost her cool that could have ended in a really bad situation.

The crowd went mad, as they were standing up cheering, except for a few that unfortunately had made bets with a small devil-blooded girl that was either complaining violently or having their face burrowed in their hands in misery.

(I chose… ehh who am I kidding... I liked both ways again so the dice got the job to choose again XD, I got..I'll take that! Jessie needs to get in shape, meaning Regina needs to eat her excess foods...Just ROLL CONSTITUTION to avoid weight gain, for two weeks!)

After a while after the fight they meet up at the inn at their usual table and Jessie had ordered some drinks that had just arrived.

Jessie took a huge swing of her cup and burped “puh I had the devil’s luck that she was so easily taunted, it was much closer than I had expected..” she looked up and saw Regina looking her with a serious face “red foxy? You look mad, did I do something?”

"Yes..." Regina thought, she was mad… she was mad that she had almost lost all the money she had bet on Jessie, that all those millions that were at the end of the line would disappear, and mostly that she almost had lost her only friend that meant something for her, all because she had assumed that Jessie was better on her own in the training...

Regina was quiet for a bit then sighed “yes… I’m mad, not at you... But at me. I was so focused on bets and other things that I have neglected you, I thought that you were best in muscle training for yourself, you seemed to know what you doing. But what I realized is that you need also focus on training in stamina..” Regina got a bit quiet and looked at her cup “and because of that I almost lost my only friend..” she whispered quietly

She looked up again, and this time with a determined face “so! I will do some changes around here. First, we will look up teammates for you that can encourage you and support you, secondly, we will look at your food intake”

Jessie looked astonished at Regina and wondered “my food intake? What do you mean?”

Regina reached out and tapped her friends round beer gut “what I mean this little friend has to go, and did appear prob because you eat too much” she resisted to let the hand stay there to feel the softness, instead she put her both hands on the table. So I will more and less be your shadow and be watching your food intake, if you order too much I will take it”

“You sure about this?” Jessie wondered doubtfully

“Of course I am, what could go wrong? Trust me on this one partner!” Regina said with all her charm she could muster at Jessie, (using her CHARISMA Roll 13/79, easy!) 

“Ok red Foxy, you are the boss” Jessie surrendered laughing, and ordered another cup as her last time in freedom of Reginas regime

Regina was now cheerful that their plan was on track again. And couldn’t stop to smile devilish

(Rolling time! Two weeks: 11,100 (Critical Fail!),5, against 43, gains a FAT POINT, 66,66,74,82,34,89 against 41 gains a FAT POINT, 76,25,69,20,75 against 39.. Ohh shit it went hard on her, she gained 10 pounds.)

Regina is at now 115 pounds next FAT POINT is at 118

Under two weeks Regina was as a shadow each time Jessie went for food, which meant that Regina was almost everyday overstuffed because Jessie had as her usual manner order to much food every time. 

Regina woke up at the morning break and stretched oud and yawn and looking out at the window from her old shaft, she had under these two weeks underwent some… changes

Her face had got a bit rounder, softening her facial features, giving it an alluring exotic sense of her when she smiled or winked. Further down at her collarbone, before it was very visible but had now got almost covered by soft skin, of the new weight she had gained. She had also gained some flesh to her arm, that was thin as a stick before.

But the most real changes had happened with the rest of her body, 

Her breast had swelled out at least one to two sizes and her back had got a cute bubble butt. Her hips and tight had grown so she had a more swaying way of walking, an eyecatcher for many of those who would meet her and pass by. Many would say that she had gained a soft, sexy thin time glass form if not for the constant food baby she was caring almost nonstop. Her grey dress did nothing to cover her form, instead highlight her gains. It even had been stretched a bit on the sides at her midriff.

Her dress has lost 2 hp

Jessie thought that it was about time Regina got some forms and did therefore not much voicing about the weight gain. Jessie worked hard and found the focus in training refreshing but she some grumbling when Regina resolute toke all extra food, just leaving Jessie the minimal she needed to get by.

But Regina’s brain was fully focused on the prize that awaited them, and seeming didn’t care what her body had undergone for changes.

She knows getting Jessie trimmed up for her next battle, two weeks further from now was a good start, but she wanted more insurance than ever. She decided that some underhanded tactics were needed to fix this problem, she would...

Taking contact with the Firehawks: she really doesn’t want anything to do with the Firehawks anymore, but they got probably the best source of intel for this tournament. she needs more pieces of information about the next three gladiatrix’s that would be fighting Jessie, and especially what their weakness is. The price usually is high, either in gold or huge favors with high risk

Charm the head of security for the tournament: The head of security, Captain Silva a Nymph that is disciplined and dutiful, but that have never stopped Regina from trying to get anybody in bed, preferable a lot fatter too. A fat captain would do things much easier to get into the arena when it closed for...

Sneaking in and boobytrap the arena: her last step is to secure the victory is to place well-thought traps that don’t get noticed when placed and activated or example sand-covered small holes that make people fall, then disappear afterward, best for that kind would be charms and spells that disappear after been used, so she needs to find someone that is tightlipped and doesn’t care what things will be used, or in the worse case, steal them.

Regina sat and thought about her plans for the upcoming challenges, she knows that she had been eager to the idea for planting traps at the colosseum, but it was not favorable right now because that she didn’t know what challenges that Jessie would meet in that short time. Instead, she focused on the other two ideas.

She had gathered intel on the famous captain Silvia for over a week, and the results had been boring and disappointing at the beginning. an extraordinary nymph that seemed never to be interesting at anything for lovemaking or lust that was the trademark for the legendary race. Instead, she seemed hellbent on having the finest record in safekeeping the tournament as long it would take.

She had almost given up on that plan too, until one evening when she sat alone at the inn, an extreme curvy maid, named Linn came over. When she saw the distressed Regina that was having a hard time to conceal it for the rest of the world, she sat down with Regina and after hearing Regina’s fruitless hunt for interesting news about the captain, Linn misunderstood it for pure curiosity and started telling the rumor that wasn’t supposed to go around but did anyway, it was said that Silvia was deformed “down there” since birth, and because of that didn’t dare to let anybody come close to verify that.

That made Regina sure on she had found a hole in the dutiful captain’s unbreakable wall. All she needed to do was getting Silvia’s feelings on fire for her, and she knows what she needed, a love potion, and the right timing.

And if she needed a potion, she would have to go to the capital. Then she could kill two birds in one stroke, information, and the love potion.

Regina set before dawn to get on with contacting the fire hawks first, she knows if they didn’t want to be found they would make it so. But as for Regina, who was a member of this organization, very unwillingly but still, had one contact she was supposed to go too. Nick Gone-fly, an old grey-bearded angel-born smelly beggar that had lost his wings in his youth. He was usually sitting at the market street, the main road in the city Heavenlight, the capital of Fornai from dusk to dawn.

Usually, it took 2 hours on a horse to get to the capital, but she knew she had to leave fast, and come back so that Jessie didn’t use this opportunity to feed herself silly, so she planned to get there as fast as possible, get the message sent and back to keep Jessie under surveillance. The problem was that she didn’t have a horse… stealing one was an option but doing so could get the law enforcement on her if she was unlucky or clumsy, with would be a hassle in the long run. 

She thought about it while dressing up in her traveling clothes, a brown leather armor, and black leather pants. For some reason, they seemed harder to get on than she remembered but dismissed it as they prob just felt like that because it was a long time now she wore them last.  She took her two knives as insurance, she never knew if the would come in handy. Then as she took the last cloth on her, a green cape she realized that instead of stealing a horse, she could rent, now she had a small funding capital after the betting. With that in mind she knew that the Staggering Lamb Inn had that service, and out in the evening sun, she was off to the inn.

She was in luck, when she arrived at the staggering lamb inn she knocked on the door and checked her purse while she waited, and when the door open she looked up and was met with a white blouse with two large soft bouncing breasts, for her it was the most perfect view she could get if it wasn’t for her red skin anyone would have seen that she got heavily flustered. then she takes one step back to see over those lovely melons, only to see her favorite maids face, Linn.

She did a quick scan when she saw Linn’s profile, which she regret a bit because she started feeling the urge to touch, which she was forced to press down.

Lin was dressed in a frillies blouse and a nice dark brown brooded corset that exaggerated her large bosom and made her form more extreme. A long black shirt covered her legs but showed wide hips that had almost a shelf from her waist. 

Linn looked down and got a smile when she saw Regina “hi there cute, what can I do for ya?”

Regina regained her focus and smiled back “hi Linn, I was wondering if you still have that horse for rent?

“Sure,” Linn said, “follow me”. As they went, Linn first and Regina after, and first now she saw how huge booty Linn had “my god!! I would disappear in those cheeks” she thought and started muster up her charm at Linn. Well, you see that I a bit of a hurry, and we have known each other for at least a week, could I possibly get a discount? Wich she ended with giving the most adorable face she could muster. Linn stopped as she was at the stable-door, and looked over her shoulder.

(Charisma 98/67 what the??!! Damn it dices!!)

“Sorry sweetheart, but you don’t know me that well for a discount”. Regina looked baffled, had her classic charming side lost its touch? She was so stunned that she paid the price without any more argument.

Regina lose 3 silver

She shook off her disbelief and looked at the maid “could you do me a favor Linn? If Jessie decides that she deserves a drink or two, could you step in and stop her?”

Linn laughed and said “sure honey that the least I can do for you after that tame try” patted Regina’s shoulder and went inside again. Regina was standing still, fuming both with indignation and lust 

“she has a damn lovely booty and tits! but she needs discipline some more meat on her, someone will need to fix that in time, preferable me” Regina smiling grimly as she thought so as she sat upon the horse and rode away.

The ride to the capital went faster as expected right under an hour, special because she didn’t want to waste any time, and when she came over the last hill and saw the city in the dusk of last sunshine, she couldn’t stop and think “home sweet home...not!” and rode down to the gates

The capital of Fornai, Heavenlight that was located in a large valley, was a large merchant city and had grown from a fortress city of old in ancient times, that benefited from being a strategic position at the southeast corner of the 101 kingdoms domain, bordering with Jotun mountain range, League of Republics, and Dominion of the Beautiful. 

But what made the Duchy of Fornai so formable in the 101 kingdoms political and economic with the other realms was its commonly known famous sugar, known as Fornai`s white gold. The sugar was discovered on Empress Theonas 38 year of power and was quickly taken by the government when they realized what they had stumbled on

What made it’s so attractive was that it was a sugar that made even the most boring dishes taste it was from heaven, the downside was it was highly addictive if consuming too much, that on a sidenote happened in the beginning by the village that had to discover this, until the government, with heavy assistance by the empress took direct control of its productions, to the rather hugely obese farmers cry of outrage and the guild of merchant’s joy. Soon it got produced by most villages with heavy guarded kingsguard that came directly from the red empress royal guard, that was well known for their loyalty and hellbent that the empress honor would be spoiled if any sugar got stolen or to wast.

Wizard and sorcerers use the Fronai´s white gold in their enchanted food they made, and the biggest import is made to the Red Empress court, there mostly only the harem could get it regular basis if the rumor where true.

She rode in through the outer gates and placed the horse at the city’s gate stable, as only horses allowed was nobles or cargo transport, and as she walked at the main street, she saw that most vendors and shops were starting to open up and keep walking until she saw the corner from the main street to a small alley there Nick Gone-fly was, crushing whit his beggar bowl.

She went past him into the alley, and as she did so she mumbled “Fire to the sky”. the alley was long and dark, and it was a lot of barrels and other debris father in it, which made a perfect meeting place for... Darker dealings.

She waited behind a small construction platform that seems had been abandoned for fifteen minutes until Nick came limping to her

With a raspy oily voice, he started “Well hello, there red sugar top! haven’t seen you around much here since…” he stopped and looked at her with a penetrating hungry gaze “well for 2 years when I think about it, you are looking really well, what have you been up to”

Regina remembered why she hated nick, first was his smell… he seemed to be allergic to take anything close to water to clean himself up and he had an ugly way to look at the woman as a piece of meat, and she wishes she could have chosen a more preferable contact, sadly she could not be picky now.

“Hi Nick,” she said in a monotone voice “doing nothing special really, just scheming as usual”

“Oh I see,” he said, while rubbing his hand in his berate cheek “so, what do you want? I’m busy and can’t be gone for long” the last part was said in an angrier, demanding tone

“I need information, and are prepared to do some favors for it,” Regina said, and couldn’t resist putting a sharp edge in her monotonous voice

Nick’s eyes got smaller as he looked at Regina, then raised to his full height at 5,7 feet and looked down at Regina. “Don’t you use that tone at me shorty” he said with venom “what kind of intel do you need that would probably put you in debt forever if I know the leaders right?” In the last part, he ended with a smirk, that showed just a few rotten yellow teeth.

“I need intel of the next 3 gladiatrix’s weaknesses and manners in the tournament”

Nick stared at her, his smirk long gone, and with a dark gaze at her now, he started to whisper threatening “Ohh be really careful now bitch” he growled at her “I know that the gang has some business in the tournament as well, if I was you I would back off..”

Regina lost it and went in for the kill at once, she grabbed nicks balls in a fierce grip, nick gave up a low high pitched yelp and gripped her arm with his both hands, but as she started to squelch, made him totally still.

You do what? I just had it with your sassy attitude, You are just a messenger” she empathized every word with pressing harder “and if you don’t deliver as I tell you you won’t have any family jewels left, and then they will kill you because you will be useless, they can always find a new messenger you know”

Nick looked at her terrified “did I make myself clear?” she hissed with a grimace, showing her sharp teeth. He nodded as fast he dared, but Regina didn’t let go just yet.

She had got so angry that she didn’t think after what she has done, in worse consequences she would need to kill nick, hide from The Fire Hawks from now on and give up her plan on riches… but then she thought on something if she can’t frighten him to submission, pay him.

“Now, just to show that I have no lingering grudge to you, I will let go if you answer one question and I will release you, pay you for your tip and give you a winning odds for the tournament, deal?”

He nodded even faster now, desperately wanting to feel the release from Regina’s deadly grip

“Where can I find a potion maker that makes deals under the table this hour?”

“E.e..h th..that would be madam Gorgania, her shop is at the southern district from here, behind the ord church!!” He was in such pain and hurry so the last part was almost said without breathing in between the words “Canyouletmegonow??!!”

“Sure” Regina answered in a monotonic voice again, as nick fell whimpering she looked at disgust at her hand and started whipping it against the wall.

“My tip..” she said as she throws a silver to nick “is to bet on Jessie Wall-breaker, you can recommend the leaders that too”

As Regina walked away nick looked after at her with a new lited hatred “I will tell them what you said, but I will have revenge.. Just you wait Regina...” he growled to himself as he limped back to his corner

Regina walked throw dark street and alleys as she hurried to her next stop, madam Gorgania´s shop. Luckily few people were out to make her life harder than it was and soon found the shop, as she went throw the door she noticed shelves after shelves with different potions and bottles in all different colors.

As she carefully walked in she said a soft “hello? Someone here”

“Well yes! I’m coming I’m coming” an old woman voice was heard from the inner part of the shop, and soon a short devil born old lady with large glasses on her pointy nose and dressed in a black dress and grey shawl, stepped slowly out behind a curtain with a can in her right hand.

“I’m Madam Gorgaina, the best potion maker of Heavenlight if I say so myself, Well what can I do for you, young one?” She asked with a big smile

Regina didn’t care for the pleasantry and went for business directly “I need a love potion, one that works for at least for a half year. Peferble yesterday” she wasn’t agreeable right now, and she knows it, but she had a really bad day after meeting Nick and failure with Linn today, she just wanted to get back and forget this day

Gorgaina looked disapproved at Regina and said in a soft condemning tone “Well I do have ingredients for them, it will take a week and those are pretty expensive, they usually go for 500 gold in forwarding payment

“500 gold?!! For forwarding payment?!!” Regina exclaimed “Ohhh I gonna kill nick when I see him next time,” she thought

“no need to shout! I’m not deaf” madam Gorgaina angrily said, with an upset look at Regina

“Sorry sorry,” said Regina in an apology voice “but the problem is I need a love potion desperately right now”

Gorgaina looked at Regina and without a word, she turned around and started looking at different shelves “how much do you have?” 

“Huh?” Regina said surprised

“I asked how much do you have,” Gorgaina said with a stern voice 

“4 gold” Regina said while looking at the floor, a bit flustered for the low sum she had on her

“I see…” she looked a few minutes and then exclaimed, “Let me see yes here it is, I have a love potion but I don’t know how safe is it, I think it was a failure when I made it, its much darker than it should be..”

“But does it work?” Regina wondered as she looked at the dark red bottle Gorgaina was holding carefully

“Blast it, child! If I know it worked I would have put it a higher price than 4 gold, but I haven’t dared to even try it” Gorgaina waved fit her can in Regina´s direction

“Why not?” Regina backed off to not be hit by the can

“Consequences could be extremely fatal with a deadly outcome, but as I have warned you with this knowledge now I’m sure you will handle it carefully if you still want it?” Gorgaina looked over her glasses at Regina while she held up the potion to her.

Regina didn’t blink as she took up her 4 gold and gave it to Gorgaina, and as she took the bottle she looked at Gorgaina first and then at the bottle “so how much does a person need? 

Regina Lose 4 Gold

“Oh max 4 cl, so you have about 20 doses in that bottle. And like I said, it could be very potent. In worse case it…” Gorgaina was about to say something more but Regina interrupted her with bowing

“Perfect thanks!” Regina said turning around and rushed out as she had enough of weird people for tonight.

Regina Acquire Super potent love potion

“Fool,” Gorgaina thought as she slowly walked back to her inner part of the store “in the worse case, a dose could make someone be in love forever”

Regina hurried to throw the street and was thinking wildly “ok I got the potion, now I need a test subject for it.. But who I’m gonna try it on..” she kept walking but her brain stopped on one name, as she closed to the stables all her brain though only one thought

Linn…

6 hours ago, ulvrik said:

and I would say that if anyone of you has an idea on what Regina should meet for a challenge in her quest, I would be happy to hear them, as I write this as much for you as for me lol   and I like that idea a lot maxis192  and I would have no problem to do a crossover with other characters, or have them in mine ^^

Ok! Let's do it!

any ideas, where and how our characters could meet?

My idea: Since I never really determined where the Duchess resides it could just as well be close to the arena. Could the arena be on Duchess de'Gaines Land? In that case maybe my Francine and Elyna visit the arena, sitting next to Regina who discerns Francines feederism and maybe Regina and Francine exchange some tricks...

What would Regina think about a ~300 pounds elf i wonder?

We could exchange some details via PM and then write it from each our angle - i think it wouldn't matter if it ends up slightly inconsistent...

17 hours ago, ulvrik said:

Regina sat and thought about her plans for the upcoming challenges, she knows that she had been eager to the idea for planting traps at the colosseum, but it was not favorable right now because that she didn’t know what challenges that Jessie would meet in that short time. Instead, she focused on the other two ideas.

She had gathered intel on the famous captain Silvia for over a week, and the results had been boring and disappointing at the beginning. an extraordinary nymph that seemed never to be interesting at anything for lovemaking or lust that was the trademark for the legendary race. Instead, she seemed hellbent on having the finest record in safekeeping the tournament as long it would take.

She had almost given up on that plan too, until one evening when she sat alone at the inn, an extreme curvy maid, named Linn came over. When she saw the distressed Regina that was having a hard time to conceal it for the rest of the world, she sat down with Regina and after hearing Regina’s fruitless hunt for interesting news about the captain, Linn misunderstood it for pure curiosity and started telling the rumor that wasn’t supposed to go around but did anyway, it was said that Silvia was deformed “down there” since birth, and because of that didn’t dare to let anybody come close to verify that.

That made Regina sure on she had found a hole in the dutiful captain’s unbreakable wall. All she needed to do was getting Silvia’s feelings on fire for her, and she knows what she needed, a love potion, and the right timing.

And if she needed a potion, she would have to go to the capital. Then she could kill two birds in one stroke, information, and the love potion.

Regina set before dawn to get on with contacting the fire hawks first, she knows if they didn’t want to be found they would make it so. But as for Regina, who was a member of this organization, very unwillingly but still, had one contact she was supposed to go too. Nick Gone-fly, an old grey-bearded angel-born smelly beggar that had lost his wings in his youth. He was usually sitting at the market street, the main road in the city Heavenlight, the capital of Fornai from dusk to dawn.

Usually, it took 2 hours on a horse to get to the capital, but she knew she had to leave fast, and come back so that Jessie didn’t use this opportunity to feed herself silly, so she planned to get there as fast as possible, get the message sent and back to keep Jessie under surveillance. The problem was that she didn’t have a horse… stealing one was an option but doing so could get the law enforcement on her if she was unlucky or clumsy, with would be a hassle in the long run. 

She thought about it while dressing up in her traveling clothes, a brown leather armor, and black leather pants. For some reason, they seemed harder to get on than she remembered but dismissed it as they prob just felt like that because it was a long time now she wore them last.  She took her two knives as insurance, she never knew if the would come in handy. Then as she took the last cloth on her, a green cape she realized that instead of stealing a horse, she could rent, now she had a small funding capital after the betting. With that in mind she knew that the Staggering Lamb Inn had that service, and out in the evening sun, she was off to the inn.

She was in luck, when she arrived at the staggering lamb inn she knocked on the door and checked her purse while she waited, and when the door open she looked up and was met with a white blouse with two large soft bouncing breasts, for her it was the most perfect view she could get if it wasn’t for her red skin anyone would have seen that she got heavily flustered. then she takes one step back to see over those lovely melons, only to see her favorite maids face, Linn.

She did a quick scan when she saw Linn’s profile, which she regret a bit because she started feeling the urge to touch, which she was forced to press down.

Lin was dressed in a frillies blouse and a nice dark brown brooded corset that exaggerated her large bosom and made her form more extreme. A long black shirt covered her legs but showed wide hips that had almost a shelf from her waist. 

Linn looked down and got a smile when she saw Regina “hi there cute, what can I do for ya?”

Regina regained her focus and smiled back “hi Linn, I was wondering if you still have that horse for rent?

“Sure,” Linn said, “follow me”. As they went, Linn first and Regina after, and first now she saw how huge booty Linn had “my god!! I would disappear in those cheeks” she thought and started muster up her charm at Linn. Well, you see that I a bit of a hurry, and we have known each other for at least a week, could I possibly get a discount? Wich she ended with giving the most adorable face she could muster. Linn stopped as she was at the stable-door, and looked over her shoulder.

(Charisma 98/67 what the??!! Damn it dices!!)

“Sorry sweetheart, but you don’t know me that well for a discount”. Regina looked baffled, had her classic charming side lost its touch? She was so stunned that she paid the price without any more argument.

Regina lose 3 silver

She shook off her disbelief and looked at the maid “could you do me a favor Linn? If Jessie decides that she deserves a drink or two, could you step in and stop her?”

Linn laughed and said “sure honey that the least I can do for you after that tame try” patted Regina’s shoulder and went inside again. Regina was standing still, fuming both with indignation and lust 

“she has a damn lovely booty and tits! but she needs discipline some more meat on her, someone will need to fix that in time, preferable me” Regina smiling grimly as she thought so as she sat upon the horse and rode away.

The ride to the capital went faster as expected right under an hour, special because she didn’t want to waste any time, and when she came over the last hill and saw the city in the dusk of last sunshine, she couldn’t stop and think “home sweet home...not!” and rode down to the gates

The capital of Fornai, Heavenlight that was located in a large valley, was a large merchant city and had grown from a fortress city of old in ancient times, that benefited from being a strategic position at the southeast corner of the 101 kingdoms domain, bordering with Jotun mountain range, League of Republics, and Dominion of the Beautiful. 

But what made the Duchy of Fornai so formable in the 101 kingdoms political and economic with the other realms was its commonly known famous sugar, known as Fornai`s white gold. The sugar was discovered on Empress Theonas 38 year of power and was quickly taken by the government when they realized what they had stumbled on

What made it’s so attractive was that it was a sugar that made even the most boring dishes taste it was from heaven, the downside was it was highly addictive if consuming too much, that on a sidenote happened in the beginning by the village that had to discover this, until the government, with heavy assistance by the empress took direct control of its productions, to the rather hugely obese farmers cry of outrage and the guild of merchant’s joy. Soon it got produced by most villages with heavy guarded kingsguard that came directly from the red empress royal guard, that was well known for their loyalty and hellbent that the empress honor would be spoiled if any sugar got stolen or to wast.

Wizard and sorcerers use the Fronai´s white gold in their enchanted food they made, and the biggest import is made to the Red Empress court, there mostly only the harem could get it regular basis if the rumor where true.

She rode in through the outer gates and placed the horse at the city’s gate stable, as only horses allowed was nobles or cargo transport, and as she walked at the main street, she saw that most vendors and shops were starting to open up and keep walking until she saw the corner from the main street to a small alley there Nick Gone-fly was, crushing whit his beggar bowl.

She went past him into the alley, and as she did so she mumbled “Fire to the sky”. the alley was long and dark, and it was a lot of barrels and other debris father in it, which made a perfect meeting place for... Darker dealings.

She waited behind a small construction platform that seems had been abandoned for fifteen minutes until Nick came limping to her

With a raspy oily voice, he started “Well hello, there red sugar top! haven’t seen you around much here since…” he stopped and looked at her with a penetrating hungry gaze “well for 2 years when I think about it, you are looking really well, what have you been up to”

Regina remembered why she hated nick, first was his smell… he seemed to be allergic to take anything close to water to clean himself up and he had an ugly way to look at the woman as a piece of meat, and she wishes she could have chosen a more preferable contact, sadly she could not be picky now.

“Hi Nick,” she said in a monotone voice “doing nothing special really, just scheming as usual”

“Oh I see,” he said, while rubbing his hand in his berate cheek “so, what do you want? I’m busy and can’t be gone for long” the last part was said in an angrier, demanding tone

“I need information, and are prepared to do some favors for it,” Regina said, and couldn’t resist putting a sharp edge in her monotonous voice

Nick’s eyes got smaller as he looked at Regina, then raised to his full height at 5,7 feet and looked down at Regina. “Don’t you use that tone at me shorty” he said with venom “what kind of intel do you need that would probably put you in debt forever if I know the leaders right?” In the last part, he ended with a smirk, that showed just a few rotten yellow teeth.

“I need intel of the next 3 gladiatrix’s weaknesses and manners in the tournament”

Nick stared at her, his smirk long gone, and with a dark gaze at her now, he started to whisper threatening “Ohh be really careful now bitch” he growled at her “I know that the gang has some business in the tournament as well, if I was you I would back off..”

Regina lost it and went in for the kill at once, she grabbed nicks balls in a fierce grip, nick gave up a low high pitched yelp and gripped her arm with his both hands, but as she started to squelch, made him totally still.

You do what? I just had it with your sassy attitude, You are just a messenger” she empathized every word with pressing harder “and if you don’t deliver as I tell you you won’t have any family jewels left, and then they will kill you because you will be useless, they can always find a new messenger you know”

Nick looked at her terrified “did I make myself clear?” she hissed with a grimace, showing her sharp teeth. He nodded as fast he dared, but Regina didn’t let go just yet.

She had got so angry that she didn’t think after what she has done, in worse consequences she would need to kill nick, hide from The Fire Hawks from now on and give up her plan on riches… but then she thought on something if she can’t frighten him to submission, pay him.

“Now, just to show that I have no lingering grudge to you, I will let go if you answer one question and I will release you, pay you for your tip and give you a winning odds for the tournament, deal?”

He nodded even faster now, desperately wanting to feel the release from Regina’s deadly grip

“Where can I find a potion maker that makes deals under the table this hour?”

“E.e..h th..that would be madam Gorgania, her shop is at the southern district from here, behind the ord church!!” He was in such pain and hurry so the last part was almost said without breathing in between the words “Canyouletmegonow??!!”

“Sure” Regina answered in a monotonic voice again, as nick fell whimpering she looked at disgust at her hand and started whipping it against the wall.

“My tip..” she said as she throws a silver to nick “is to bet on Jessie Wall-breaker, you can recommend the leaders that too”

As Regina walked away nick looked after at her with a new lited hatred “I will tell them what you said, but I will have revenge.. Just you wait Regina...” he growled to himself as he limped back to his corner

Regina walked throw dark street and alleys as she hurried to her next stop, madam Gorgania´s shop. Luckily few people were out to make her life harder than it was and soon found the shop, as she went throw the door she noticed shelves after shelves with different potions and bottles in all different colors.

As she carefully walked in she said a soft “hello? Someone here”

“Well yes! I’m coming I’m coming” an old woman voice was heard from the inner part of the shop, and soon a short devil born old lady with large glasses on her pointy nose and dressed in a black dress and grey shawl, stepped slowly out behind a curtain with a can in her right hand.

“I’m Madam Gorgaina, the best potion maker of Heavenlight if I say so myself, Well what can I do for you, young one?” She asked with a big smile

Regina didn’t care for the pleasantry and went for business directly “I need a love potion, one that works for at least for a half year. Peferble yesterday” she wasn’t agreeable right now, and she knows it, but she had a really bad day after meeting Nick and failure with Linn today, she just wanted to get back and forget this day

Gorgaina looked disapproved at Regina and said in a soft condemning tone “Well I do have ingredients for them, it will take a week and those are pretty expensive, they usually go for 500 gold in forwarding payment

“500 gold?!! For forwarding payment?!!” Regina exclaimed “Ohhh I gonna kill nick when I see him next time,” she thought

“no need to shout! I’m not deaf” madam Gorgaina angrily said, with an upset look at Regina

“Sorry sorry,” said Regina in an apology voice “but the problem is I need a love potion desperately right now”

Gorgaina looked at Regina and without a word, she turned around and started looking at different shelves “how much do you have?” 

“Huh?” Regina said surprised

“I asked how much do you have,” Gorgaina said with a stern voice 

“4 gold” Regina said while looking at the floor, a bit flustered for the low sum she had on her

“I see…” she looked a few minutes and then exclaimed, “Let me see yes here it is, I have a love potion but I don’t know how safe is it, I think it was a failure when I made it, its much darker than it should be..”

“But does it work?” Regina wondered as she looked at the dark red bottle Gorgaina was holding carefully

“Blast it, child! If I know it worked I would have put it a higher price than 4 gold, but I haven’t dared to even try it” Gorgaina waved fit her can in Regina´s direction

“Why not?” Regina backed off to not be hit by the can

“Consequences could be extremely fatal with a deadly outcome, but as I have warned you with this knowledge now I’m sure you will handle it carefully if you still want it?” Gorgaina looked over her glasses at Regina while she held up the potion to her.

Regina didn’t blink as she took up her 4 gold and gave it to Gorgaina, and as she took the bottle she looked at Gorgaina first and then at the bottle “so how much does a person need? 

Regina Lose 4 Gold

“Oh max 4 cl, so you have about 20 doses in that bottle. And like I said, it could be very potent. In worse case it…” Gorgaina was about to say something more but Regina interrupted her with bowing

“Perfect thanks!” Regina said turning around and rushed out as she had enough of weird people for tonight.

Regina Acquire Super potent love potion

“Fool,” Gorgaina thought as she slowly walked back to her inner part of the store “in the worse case, a dose could make someone be in love forever”

Regina hurried to throw the street and was thinking wildly “ok I got the potion, now I need a test subject for it.. But who I’m gonna try it on..” she kept walking but her brain stopped on one name, as she closed to the stables all her brain though only one thought

Linn…

Regina considered the bottle in her hand, it's wine dark liquid gleaming with possiblity. Trying it on Captain Silva could be disastrous if it failed, or worse if it instead provoked the nymph to violence. Linn on the other hand, well, perhaps testing it on the friendly bar maid... Who had seemed to like her anyway...

Options:

Backfire: the potion is a reverse love potion. Regina falls head over heels for Linn instead! 

Feederism Potion: the potion stokes latent feeder tendencies in Linn, towards everyone carrying a few extra pounds.... Like Regina! Who needs to roll a will save for resisting the fattening feast linn feeds her!

Gaining potion!: Instead of causing love, the potion causes weight gain! Linn gains 4d10 pounds!

Weight gain plague: the potion does nothing... For now. Although linn feels very hungry later and develops a cold... Which soon spreads, along with the waist lines of every woman in the city...

(Of course, as i love to roll random, I rolled the dice for the most random effect, and got..)

Feederism Potion: the potion stokes latent feeder tendencies in Linn, towards everyone carrying a few extra pounds... Like Regina! Who needs to roll a will save for resisting the fattening feast Linn feeds her!

Regina rode fast but careful as she went back to the village, having thought for herself that Linn would make the perfect target for the test, it was a long time now she had someone falling in love with her. As she closed to the tavern, the horizon was slowly getting brighter as the dawn was getting closer. She jumped off the horse and led it to the stable, securing it and went to the front door to the tavern, it should be closed but Regina knew that Jessie while being good at Regina’s regime wouldn’t resist a free night from all restrictions and would prob go high wild on all food and drinks she could get, and that would mean a very long night for Linn and her crew.

She knocked carefully at the door, and listened… nothing, she decided to try to push the door, it open and for Regina, a high pitched creak sounded as she looked inside, it was a dim light coming from a candle at the bar desk and, as she looked around, it seemed that a wild party had been roaming through the room. Almost empty food plate was at every table and cups were either standing or fallen, both on the tables, the disk, and some corners people usual were standing when tables were fully occupied. Regina walked slowly in, lifting her feet demonstrated high to avoid spill from beer and other substance that was at the floor, she looked around again and now she cleared her throat and said with a low voice “hello? Anyone here?” She stopped and listened, and then she heard it, a weak whimpering. “Linn is that you?” Regina said while keeping her voice down and tried to locate the voice.

There! The whimpering sound came from behind the bar desk and Regina made her way there. When she peeked behind the bar disk she saw Linn, sitting at the floor, leaning at the bar desk and made a soft whimpering voice, while stroking her round belly. Reginas eyes grew when she saw it and realized with a knowing feeling that Linn was overfed as she herself had been in the same situation many times under the last two weeks. She made it round the bar desk and knelt beside Linn and gently shook her shoulder.

Linn twitched and grunted but calmed down when she saw the devil borns red face, she opens her mouth but instead of words a loud burp came out and as it hit Reginas face she smelled both food and alcohol, many would have reacted disgusted at this display of hedonism but Regina was getting excited, Linn was putting unitedly up a show that made her lower region burn with desire and put carefully her hand on Linn’s huge food belly “ouch it hurts!” Linn moaned a bit slurred, and looked up “oh it’s you my sweet red sugar top” she said while trying to focus her eyes on Regina.

“What happened?” Regina asked while starting at stroking Linn’s belly, it was tense to the touch. and filled to the brim she knew from experience and knew she needed to keep stroking and rubbing Linn’s belly to ease her pain.

“Your friend, Jessie,” Linn said and burped again, “and a bunch of soldiers... I think they belonged to Duchess de'Gaines, they started to argue who would win the tournament and it escalated to a drink competition, I couldn’t stop them from drinking, but at least I took all the food Jessie tried to eat” Linn stopped and belched out a might burp “ohh my poor belly..”

Regina was getting hornier for every second she stroked and felt it and decided whatever she did she needed to get Linn in bed right now, no matter the cost, she was going crazy and started to think almost feverish how to do that while she listened. Then she came up with the ide.

“I have a solution for your poor tummy ache sweetheart,” Regina said with a big smile while looking with intense golden eyes that would make the most chastised of clerics blushing furiously

“You do? It would be heaven I tell you to be gone of this pain” Linn looked down on her belly, Regina fished up the bottle from her belt and took a shot glass from the bar desk and her grin grew even bigger

“All I want is a small favor in return” while she poured the glass and gave it to Linn

Linn´s eyes darted with more focused on Regina now and burped again, seeming to realize now how intense Regina was looking at her and blush was creeping in at her cheeks “what would that be?” she whispered, the slurring all gone and a mix of confusing, vigilant and a small bit of amusement in her tone could be heard

Regina bent closer to Linn´s right ear and purred “that would be maybe the best taking it upstairs in your private quarters? There we could get more closer to it” and kissed Linn´s cheek softly

(Regina rolls CHARISMA 48/67 success!)

Linn´s face went burning red, toke the glass and swept it in one gulp and placing the glass on the floor, and looked at the small cute devil-born then did a slight almost shy nod. Regina started to rise and with the hand she had stroked and caressed the food belly with went up, bruising intently at the soft big breast on the way, it was soft to the touch, and Reginas felt a shudder of anticipation for how they would be in the free, then took a grip on Linn´s arm and helped her up. Together they started to walk toward the stairs while Regina’s hand traveled to Linn´s large behind, which was as soft and sinkable as the breasts Regina couldn’t resist doing a firm squeeze they went up.

In the morning she and Linn made some of the hottest sex she had for a long time, she had explored and greedily guzzled in Linn´s soft and ample form, as she pleasured Linn as much she received back from Linn. she thought that this love potion was the best as she fondled with Linn’s large breast, that felt amazing in her hand, they were almost as big as her head as she closed in and kissed the nipples that were standing erect.

But suddenly Linn broke off, looked at Regina almost pitifully, and said “wait here” 

and got off the bed and walked out, Regina would have been angry for the suddenly breach in the protocol if she didn’t get a plentiful view of Linn’s naked soft bouncing booty and large hips that made her walk in a sensual swinging gait, as she went through the door, she soon came back with a tray loaded with the most fatting food Regina had ever seen. She smiled as she looked at Linn´s round food belly shaking beneath the tray and those huge breasts slapping over it as she slowly walked to the bed.

She smiles and thinks “does she still have a place for food in that belly? Hehe well if so, more fun for me”

Linn put the tray on the bed and sit beside Regina, look at her, and asked shyly “I was wondering if you could allow me a pleasure I had for a long time?”

Regina was surprised “interesting, let see what this is about,” Regina thought and smiled and closed in “let me hear it, sweetheart” she purred

Linn looked unsure at Regina, took a deep breath, and asked “Would you be ok if…  if I could feed you?” she looked scared and vulnerable at Regina “I always wanted to try it out but didn’t dare because I was afraid to be hated”

Regina was shocked, was Linn a feeder too?? and didn’t know what she would say “i.. don’t know..” She began and was about to continue saying she knows how Linn felt but… That she prefers to be the one to do it.  but Linn interrupted

“Pretty please! It would mean so much to me!” as she said this she pressed herself at Regina, and she felt Linn’s ample breasts press at her, and her desire went up again

(Regina rolls WILLPOWER 44/29 Fail!)

She smiled a weak to Linn “ok, for this time..”

Linn squealed happily and she started kissing Regina again and only broke off to put a bit of food in Regina’s mouth. “How bad could it be?” Regina thought

Two weeks later

Regina woke up she was greeted with a bright light and a pain unbelievable as never before, she looked down at her naked form and was irritated disgusted at the enormous food belly that she was looking at, Linn had gone relly rouge last night…

How bad could it be? it will be only this time! I will let her do this time only... It seemed that Linn’s feeding time, was here to stay. and Linn got more demanding with the feeding, and after two weeks Regina realized that the potion didn’t work as intended, Linn wasn’t in love with her, she was only after to feed Regina as much as possible and as Linn transformed to a full-born feeder she almost became an expert to assault Regina whenever she could. and if she didn’t have come up with the ide and trick Linn (which seem rather easy as Linn seemed to total ignore her own weight gain since taking the potion) to take on Jessie’s diet control after a week, if she had both been controlling Jessie and force-feed by Linn she would have started to gain weight, which was both unaccepted and unrealistic, she couldn’t gain weight simple as that. And Linn could do some extra filling she thought evil

(Rolling time again! Regina roll WILLPOWER for two weeks as she with Linn 81,92,68,3,2,68,73,3,11,28,68,41,51 against 29, 8 fail

Regina roll CONSTITUTION from being overfed by Linn 1,78,28,35,10,11,43,50 against 39 gains a FAT POINT, Regina roll CONSTITUTION for the first week 5,43,28,2,61,55,83 against 37 Regina roll INTELLIGENCE for using Linn instead for herself in Jessie’s diet protection 22 against 48

Regina gain 7 pounds…  soo close! XD)

Regina is at now 122 pounds next FAT POINT is at 123

As Regina was more and more in denial about her weight she didn’t realize what effect all the eating was doing to her, her body that had for so long being fine with eating the bare minimum, couldn’t handle the extreme overflow of food so it only responded in one way, growing out. Her face had got rounder, with a hint of a double chin if she looked hard down and when she smiled he god hints of chipmunk cheeks, further down her collarbone had disappeared now and her arms had gained even more softness, as before those who got most changes were her breast that was growing explosive rate as never before, they were now in the size of large grapefruit and her butt, was truly a bubble butt now and that started to shake with its own life if she walked quickly, while her hips had widened further out and made her stride even more erotic her midriffs, had started curve out, and the food belly fas less common, but one thing was undeniable true, Regina devil-born was gaining weight, and many did notice now, some even snicker behind her but the majority would agree that she looked really good now

As she was dressing in a new black dress she had “found” that highlighted her from extremely well, as it showed a deep cleavage and slits on the side that allowed the hips to be more noticeable, she looked at the old grey dress that had for some mystery broke at the hips “stupid dresses, they make them with cheaper materials nowadays” Regina thought as she was heading out to go to the colosseum in preparation in the big day tomorrow.

She had heard a rumor from Linn that one of the daughters of Duchess de'Gaines will be at the colosseum for inspection for the battle tomorrow and she was known as a competent barbarian sorceress, which was Regina’s new plan, if she succeeded to talk and offer a bit of her potion to this daughter sorceress special as she heard a rumor that she was involved with a scandal, it was about fattening an elf or something like that, and maybe get a love spell in return, she could compensate the failure of the potion, which had after two weeks with Linn and another maid that she had been giving a dose to just to be sure, proven that what it did was if the person had feeder tendency, they would start to feed another person as much that it could, and the same time remove the self instinct that themself was overeating all the time. As the other maid didn’t have such tendency as she just kept eating, and under the two weeks she had gained almost over 15 ponds not understanding why she blowing up.

she called it “feeders gaining potion”

Super potent love Potion change name to Feeders Gaining Potion, it has 18 doses left

The only problem was if the rumor was true or false, but Regina didn’t take a chance, if the lady de'Gaines was there she would find her.

As the Colosseum was in Duchess de'Gaines territory, they had both privileges and responsibility for it, one of the responsibility was to check up the facility there. As it usually was much commotion when the family visit, they did sometimes incognito visit, all the guards knew them but were under strict order as to not interfere and act as if they were officials at the colosseum.

Francine walked slowly through the corridor, with Elyna close behind, she was bored, was it her fault that her youngest sister did such a number on the elf? She had come to She looked behind and saw that Elyna was breathing heavily as she waddled after. 

When their mother had got the news about Elyna´s rather exploding new figure and that 5 lbs of the expansive Elysian Chocolate that were gone in the elfs now fat gut, she snapped, hitting the limit of her patience, her daughters were out of the line with this fattening of the elf and just today they would get visitors from Duke Lighthood, ruler of Fornai about the tournament that was going through the 101 kingdoms. Duchess de'Gaines couldn’t have this fat blob of an elf being seen here. The duke would wonder what the hell was happening in her castle! So she decided to make the elf disappear for the visit, and punish her eldest daughter for getting this out of hand.

Francine shook her head and was about to keep moving, as she passed a corner she suddenly collided with something, that with a muffled female voice “huff” disappeared in her belly and as her belly surged back pushed the person away with some force and with a soft thud, and a yelp seemed to fall to the ground. Francine was so surprised so she just stopped, just what ran into her belly, she didn’t see anyone when she walked, she started to look down, and saw Regina, that was sitting on the floor, rubbing her face in wonder while shaking it as she was in some kind of dream.

For Regina, she hadn’t experienced anything like this as she was marveling at the soft impact as she had just second before felt as she had hurry around the corner in search of a noblewoman.

As she looked up she was petrified. before her was one of the fattest human women she had ever seen, and she felt the old familiar tingle rush in her as she looked at the belly she just had collided with. She wanted to get back in there, surrounded by the softness that she just..

Hello? Are you all alright? The huge human asked and Regina regained her wit

Oh sorry yes I’m alright she quickly said as she quickly stands up. She realized that this was an official and came up with an excuse as she was bowing fanatic “I’m sorry! It was my fault, I was just in such a hurry that I didn’t watch out! Did I hurt you in any way??”

Francine looked at the small devil-born woman and chuckled don’t worry, I think you were the one that was at risk of hurting yourself

Before she could continue she herd Elyna a tired voice Behind her “why did we stop Francine? I’m getting really tired standing here. And a bit hungry too...”

Francine felt the panic rise and looked at Regina, if she would realize who Francine was it could be a lot of commotion that she really didn’t want right now. because if the rest of the colosseum realized she was here, where everyone would want to talk to her. And sadly she saw a flicker of recognition in Regina’s golden eyes. she thought quickly, and grabbed Regina’s arm in an iron grip.

“Do you have a resting room anywhere close by?” she said through a forced smile. “my companion will need some rest it seems” and had a look from her eyes that this wasn’t a request, it was an order.

Regina realized now who this was now, and thanked the goddess she had found what she was looking for but as the situation was she would do best to comply with the noblewoman’s wishes. 

”Ahh yes we have my gladiatrix’s resting room not from here, follow me” and as she turned around, still in the iron grip of Francine’s hand she led them to the resting room

Well at the resting room Regina offered the sofa to Francine but she shook her head

I think my companion will need it more as Elyne forced herself through the door, as big she was now she was forced to go sideways to get in as her huge hips would have made her get stuck in the doorframe.

Regina was gobsmacked. When the elf was entering it was the first time Regina saw her and her horniness shot up to the roof, Elyne was more than beautiful in Regina’s eyes, she looked a quick look at Francine and realized that she must be a feeder to because no one gets that big without help and as quick she remembered the scandal rumor she had heard and realized it was all true. She looked at elyne again and let out a sigh that was filled with longing, oh what she would give to have a force-feed session with that huge blob, to make her even bigger! The biggest ever!

Francine noticed the sigh that Regina gave out and looked at her face, as her lust was written as a book in her face. “Hmm, maybe I could use this to hit two birds with one stone,” she thought and asked elyne “do you want to rest? The lady here eeh..”

She looked at the lust struck devil-born who answered absent-minded “Regina”

“Ah yes, Regina will help you with all your needs as I will finish my duty and come back for you later is that ok?”

Elyne had waddled as fast she could to the sofa and lowered herself down in on the sofa, it gave a loud groan as she gave a comforting sigh as she did “that would be god-sent Francine, I humbly accept and thank you for it.

Francine turned to Regina and whispered looking with a steel stare into Regina’s golden eyes if you get one hour to do whatever you please with her, will you keep silent that I´m here?

Reginas eyes got bigger as she whispered back “you have my word!”

“Good, then it settles!” this Francine said and walked out from the resting room

As Francine walked out Regina looked at the opportunity she had been given and rushed after Francine quickly with saying to Elyna “I will be right back with some refreshment!” outside she caught Francine’s arm and said “sorry that I bother you with this, but I have a proposition for you”

Francine’s face turned a bit irritated “wasn’t that she would have Elyna for an hour enough?” she thought as she answered a bit sourly “be quick about it, what is it?”

“You are a sorceress, right?”

“Yeah, so what?” Francine answered a bit irritated

“I have a potion on me that makes people, if they have the potential for it, to feeders that will do anything to overfeed people they care about, and at the same time remove any kind of awareness on how much they eat, I was wondering if you would some doses from it to cast two spells for me”

Francine looked at Regina with some interest now but said “why do you think I would be interested ina potion like that?”

“Oh please, I can see a feeder works miles away, and that poor beautiful butterball in there didn’t get that fat on her own” Regina said smiling and took up the potion “I even can give her a dose now, if you want, and two doses more for the proposition”

Francine thought some seconds about it, if she had some that potion she would maybe give her two sisters a lesson, or even her stuck up mother that was on her case all the time.

“I want to hear about the spells before I agree to anything, I will consider after I have heard it” Francine was unsure what kind of spells Regina would want but it was best to be on guard here

Regina’s smile didn’t leave her as she knew these games like a glove, negotiations were a skill she was proud of “Well first is to make sure my gladiatrix, Jessie Wallbreaker has an edge to tomorrow’s battle. Something that would improve her chances considerably, and the other spell is to charm a captain Silvia who works here so she falls madly in love with me” Regina stopped talking and now waited for the reply

Francine was silent for some minute and then spoke “I can boost your gladiatrix for one does, but for the other request…” she paused, looking a bit troubled and continued “I will see what I can do but I need proof of this potion of yours if it really works, if you succeed to give Elyna this and when I come back she won’t complain anything how you have stuffed her, let’s say a whole dinner, then I do it for two doses”

“Deal,” said Regina smiling and reached out her hand for sealing the deal, and Francine took it and said with a smirk “and I think you better hurry, the hour is still ticking”

Regina turned around and started running to the head kitchen, she would need a cart for this and fast!

(as I and maxis192 are collaborating with this part he decided to jump in as a temp DM and give med three choices how Regina would do this feeding, they were...)

1. Come hell or high water...
Regina feels the uncontrollable urge to leave a mark on Elynas waistline. She brings Linn into the team and together they live out their wildest feeding spree on Elyna at the tavern - not for an hour, but until Francine finds them the next day in the taverns emptied pantry. Oh dear, did she forget to leave a message? Hopefully Francine likes the results of their combined efforts on Elyna. Together with the potion and the fat magic spell on Elyna you manage to put between 4d10 and 8d10 onto Elyna - depending how well you keep the focus on Elyna and away from each other. If you manage to put more than 6 fat points on Elyna (34.5 pounds), Francine will be impressed instead of pissed. If not, she will cancel the deal and buff Jessies opponents to even the odds.

2. Gotta seal the deal!
It's important this goes right and impresses Francine - and how do you impress a feeder like her? By trying a double dose on that blob of course, she might need it anyways - given her size. It also means Regina needs to stock up big on the most dense calories she can pay for, to make the most of this! The double dose combined with the fat magic spells still running on Elyna run wild and Regina can put between 2d20 and 5d20 pounds onto Elyna in a feeding frenzy, depending how much money Regina spends on high quality fattening food (it costs Regina 1 gold per die, which can be taken as a loan). The deal is certain, but if Regina manages to put more than 6 fat points on Elyna (34.5 pounds), Francine will be impressed and gifts her 2 gold per fat point Elyna gained, to cover the obvious expenses.

3. Soul MatesRegina always had wet dreams of how she was Queen Sarees feeding master, trusted with force-feeding an already very fat elf girl further and further with that melted mix and now it's Reginas one time opportunity to live up to that fantasy - as close as it gets...
Living out your dream you take a loan and madly stock up on the ingredients and mix it with doses of the potion and start force feeding it to the handcuffed increasingly ravenous Elyna. When Francine returns, she will catch you in action but silently enjoy the show out of Elynas sight and lets you have your way for up to 5 hours. With the fat magic spells and several doses of your potion mixed with the liquid, you let Elyna gain 1d30 pounds per hour. As soon as you stop feeding, Francine fakes her return and with a signal to play along chases you outside. But as soon as out of Elynas sight she will drop the act and cover for the money expenses you loaned - but you still have spent one dose of your potion per hour. If you kept going for 3 hours you can blackmail Francine, but if you kept going for 5 hours you will earn her as a friend and soul mate. You form an epic bond with her and she becomes a patron of your feederism: Once per month you can ask her for any reasonably optainable ressource needed in connection with a feeding project (e.g. money, delicacies, servants, etc.).

(and this time I chose, and it was a given I would take nr 3! so with no further delay, part two!)

Regina rushed to the colosseums kitchen, to look for at what she could find for food for Elyna, her mind was boggling with this opportunity, even since her eyes open up to the world of feederism when she saw the hedonism feeding session between the noblewoman and the huge fat maid that night, she had dreamt being at the same situation but at a grander sadistic scale, as the master-feeder for queen saree, the thin elf queen in her dream was as fat as a bed, helpless and begging for both food and sex of her. Having a chance now to live out that dream on a person, a fat elf woman on that, was an opportunity she couldn’t miss… sadly she had been only giving an hour but she would for broke, she would pull all the strings she could from this no matter the cost!

as she arrived at the kitchen she had thought up a simple plan, mix fattening food in a feeble liquid form and spike it as much of the potion she dared to do, then stuff Elyna as much she could. She turned to a nearby chief and said 

”I will need as much of your food as possible to the private room of Jessie Wallbreaker, and preferable in liquid form!” 

The chief who was not the one to be pushed around growled, “ who do you think you are, storming in here and giving orders, and besides” he smirked, “do you have money for such expense?” 

Regina, that had bent down to roam in a lower shelf for a suitable alcoholic liquor to mixe the potion with looked back “Write it on the family de'Gaines bill! It’s not my problem if your head rolls if my request was unheard.”

The chief face got pale as he heard his employer name and stammered “w.. we...well of course we will do as much as you will need, how much did you say you needed?”

Regina had found a bottle of red wine from Screpp, “that would do” she thought and went to a table and started to make preparation, with adding one dose to the wine, she looked up at the question and then looked around in the kitchen, she started to smile wickedly “all of it…” 

“Excuse me??” the chief asked terrified 

“I said everything!” Regina growled at him, glaring at him while she took the bottle, “and you will do like this...” she continued as she held the terrified chief in a firm gaze

Later in the private room

Elyna was famished, the hunger was gnarling as she sat down and rested her poor legs, why was everything bad happening to her? She thought back that since she and her family had fled the court of the mad queen had been in a bad end one after another. grwoool... She looked at her bulging belly and huge hips and sighed deep, it would take forever to get back to her fighting form no worse, to a reasonable weight for that matter. As she was brooding she heard the door open and the small and curvy devil-born woman enters with a bottle in her arms, Regina she thought Francine said her name was, and when she looked she realized as Regina approached that the woman was really attractive. Sadly she wasn’t well-trained but her face made up a lot for that, and her unique solid golden eyes were a bit hypnotic. As she watched her walking to her Regina said in an apologetic tone.

Hi there sorry it took such a while, the kitchen had some difficulty but they would soon arrive with some refreshment as she took a glass from a shelf, went to the table in front of Elyna and uncorked the bottle and filled the glass, and gave the glass to Elyna who took it, and take a sip while Regina placed the bottle at the table, and took a chair and sat on it.

“Oh, do not bother,” Elyna said, her embarrassment started to show on her face. “I should really watch I eat, I have gained too much weight lately” but sadly her stomach decided to beret her words and gave out a loud rumble “GROOWL” 

Regina laughed quiet as Elynas face got redder “it sounds like your belly doesn’t agree” Regina said smiling. “Well, how does the wine taste? It from Screpp so it could be a bit sting to it” 

As Regina mentioned it Elyna started to taste the wine, it had a round a bit fruitiness taste, reminding her about the red berries she used to pick when she was small, as she took another mouthful of the wine she now felt the warmness from her belly rises, and the aftertaste that was a bit spice as Regina said, but not unpleasant.

“It’s a good wine,” Elyna said as she continued drinking, they started to talk about the tournament, and as a knight, Elyna told her experience about different training methods as Regina nodded and asked well-thought questions, meanwhile and as soon the glass was empty Regina would rise up and fill her glass to the brim again and go back to her seat as Elyna kept drinking more and more, almost she didn’t remember that she had emptied the glass several times. Elyna started to feel a bit buzzed but kept drinking as she lost slowly some focus on what was happening around her.

There was a knock at the door and Regina raised from her seat to let in some men that were caring a ladder, some large bundles of ropes, and a huge empty barrel that had a long hose with a mouth mask on its end. Regina started in low voice give order and soon it was rigged at the roof and after she had hushed away the men Regina brought forward two sets of handcuffs with long chains, walked to each side of the drowsing Elyna, handcuffed each of her hand, and to the lower legs of the sofa, easily pinning the elfs hands to the armrest on the sofa, while she did the last adjustment Elyna mind quicked up and she looked at Regina who stood before her now 

“Huh, are you doing?” Then she felt her hands that was handcuffed and started to fill with panic 

“What is the meaning of this! Release me!” but before she could react, Regina leaned forward putting one hand carefully at on Elyna´s soft knee and kissed her hard. Elyna’s mind did a grinding halt and she was little stoned to her core as Regina’s tongue invaded her mouth, as she kept their lips locked Regina placed herself at Elyna´s legs and felt Elynas round press into her and brought both her arms around Elyna´s neck. After a little while, Regina broke off, as some saliva followed from their intensive kiss and Regina raised her golden eyes and looked at her. 

“You are really beautiful,” Regina said with gazing into Elyna`s shocked eyes. Suddenly Elyna felt something coming overhead and she lost sight of Regina for a second for to see her again but something covered her mouth, she started to violently struggle but Regina was stronger than she looked and secured the mouth mask so it was stuck.

Then she smiled a huge grin with and as her red long tongue licked her lips. it was so sinister that Elyna almost lost it, it was showing a terrible longing and hunger that she never had seen before.

I’m sorry that you needed to wait so long but the dinner is served in any minute now, she purred she started to track her hands down at Elyna´s neck to her breasts and with her fingers located her nipples. She started teasing them as she kissed Elyna´s cheek that wasn’t cover by the mask.

Soon a knock would be heard and Regina stopped her teasing, rose from Elyna´s knees, and went to open, and soon Elyna saw that Regina came in with a cart full of deep large pots. After rolling in the cart Regina closed the door and took one of the ** and went up the ladder that reached the barrel that was attached to the roof and started pouring the ** into the barrel. As she went down to fetch another one Elyna felt something coming from the mouth mask, it tasted... Like some massed meat with potatoes, she closed her throat as her mouth had the end of the hose locked in tight. Regina continued to do this until all the pots had been emptied in the barrel, then she took a stick and went up again, took a bottle from her belt, and dripped some of its contained in the barrel while swirling with the stick.

She went down again, put away the stick, and took the cart out from the room, when she came back she looked directly at Elyna that was now terrified, and yet little weird aroused 

“Now then shall we benign my sweet little piglet” Regina purred as she started to undress in front of Elyna, as she removed her dress Elyna realized that the devil-born wasn’t so hour glassed she first thought. The dress had covered a bit of the beginning of love handles was visible, but she was still really curvy. She started to walk slowly toward Elyna as she went to her knees again and sat down

“Hmm? Are you scared my little piglet?” Regina whispered as she started to caress Elyna´s round belly, feeling her hands sink in the soft belly, and soon played carefully with it while looking into Elyna´s eyes. 

“Now now, you cant refuse your snack now” Regina whispered excited, and raised one hand, and took a hold of her nose, it only took a few second, and Elyna couldn’t resist taking a swallow of the mix and as soon she did that Regina realized her fingers from her nose and started to kiss her collarbone and went up to her neck and whispered “if you eat I will reward you so weeeell”

Elyne couldn’t stop she kept swallowing as she was wondering terrified what she meant as she felt a hand going to her neither region, and her mind went ballistic, she tried to get up, to throw away this hellspawn that seemed to trap her in this situation. But she was too big, she needed her hand to take support to get up so as she started throwing a tantrum to get Regina off, she just holds on with her hands on Elyna´s belly, giggling as the large elf tried to shake off her. In the end, Elyna didn’t have a chance she got tired and stopped to shake of Regina, which only had got more aroused and started to play with the large elfs pants.

After a little while Elyna was without pants and Regina went in for the real workout, and Elyna couldn’t stop the arousal to grow and grow…

As soon the barrel got empty Regina stopped playing with Elyna and went to the door, open it, and to Elyna´s now mixed sexual frustrated terrorized mind she brought forth the cart again, that was filled with new pots and repeated the filling and a drop from her bottle, only this time Elyna kept eating, she couldn’t stop herself now.

Francine was happy to be done with the inspection as she was walking to the private room and thought that Regina thank her for giving some bonus time, it had almost taken 2 hours to make the round and she needed to get some rest, as she was closing to the room she notices that it was a cart standing beside the door where she left the two others, and as the door opened, it hid the cart and person who opened it, and when it closed the cart was gone. 

Her curiosity rose and she walked silently to the door, and open it with just with a small ajar so she could peek, and the scene was beyond her expectation. Regina only in her underwear was walking on the ladder filling a barrel and Elyna with no pants seemed locked at the sofa with her arms with a mask that was connected to the barrel. It seemed that the devil-born had fed the elf as crazy, because the elfs stomach had swollen to a huge ball, and she could hear the elf pant, but not from tiredness it seemed..was she aroused??

She decided that this was worth watching and quickly hidden behind the door ar Regina came out with the empty cart, and as she closed the door she went back, open the door a bit ajar again, and watched, she heard soon some footstep and she looked behind to see one of the guards bringing a new cart filled with pots and as soon he saw the noblewoman he did a silent salute, and she moved quickly and gave him the order, put guards in the corridor, no one was to pass expert the carts and fix her a chair at once, soon everything had been made as her wishes and she took the seat and started to watch an experience she would forget for a long time, Arousal was growing in her as never before.

(Regina overstuff Elyna for 5 hours, roll 5d30 as the combination with the spell on Elyna and the potion works overtime in her system, Roll 29,26,23,2,24 so total 104 pounds is gained… holy macaroni Regina!! You are a beast!!)

After the fifth hour, she decided that it was enough and put away the chair signaled to the guard whatever happened they were not to step in, and walked in with all the authority she had, when she entered Regina who was middle in caress Elynas belly stopped and turned around, and Elyna was literary a mess, her belly had swollen as large a huge beachball, her face was flushed and her breathing was slow and exhausting. Francine was so excited but knew she needed to end this for the poor elf, and while she gathered air to her lungs she did a quick moment hand signal to Regina

Regina who knew that Francine had been an adventure before was till suppressed as she saw the signals that were signed, only used by thieves and rogues. And the signs were easy enough to understand “play along, wait outside”

“WHAT IN THE GODDESS NAME HAVE YOU DONE YOUR WRENCH!” Francine yelled with all her might, and Regina looked terrified. Elyna mumbled something but neither one could hear she was saying, and with a speed that wasn’t expecting from the curvy devil-born, Regina snatched her clothes and darted pass Francine with lightning speed, Francine made a little show as she cursed and turned around, shouting “GET HER!! And a fast look back she said in a calmer voice, don’t worry I will soon be back”

As soon as she got out she saw Regina calmly dressing on her dress a bit away from the corridor, safe hearing distance from the room there Elyna was, Francine walked briskly to Regina, now with a big grin and reached out with her harms widespread and as she got to Regina she hugged her in a bear hug.

Regina was surprised for real this time and was starting to ask for forgiveness “I’m sorry! I lost my cool and couldn’t resist, I fully understand that I…”

“Sorry! For what?” Francine asked laughing

“But.. but I broke our deal” Regina stammered out

Francine put Regina down and put her hands on the short devil-borns shoulders “You gave me an experience a few would live to see! I never saw anything like it” Francine’s face literally shined with excitement, “if you ever need my help, mind you nothing too grand I will do anything in my power to give you it!”

Regina was stunned, she never thought this would go so well, but she fetched a small bottle and gave it to Francine, who looked at the bottle with a wondering look, then looked at Regina.

“Is it was I think it is?”

“Yes, its 3 doses of the potion” Regina answered “I did use her for some time, and I like to keep a deal when I have agreed on” then she winked at Francine with a smile

Francine looked at the bottle, put it in one of her purses and reached for a small knife, did a little cut in her palm, and then reached out her hand to Regina, Regina face changed to serious and took herself a knife, did the same and grabbed Francine’s hand. Francine said with an emotional trembling voice “from now henceforth I, Francine De'Gaine swear that I will do in my best effort to support my soulmate, Regina. May the goddesses of beauty and love hear us!”

Then Regina said with a clear with a hint of happiness in her voice “from now henceforth I, Regina swear that I will do in my best effort to support my soulmate, Francine De'Gaine. May the goddesses of beauty and love hear us!"

Regina have 10 doses left of the potion

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ulvrik said:

Hi all, sorry for my long silence. Have a bit of writer block these weeks and was wondering if you guys could help me with ideas? Because I have no idea where I should go on with the story.

Some story hooks I planted in my stories that you could pick up (in addition to batman76's prompts)...

Regina goes feeder! The feeding session with Elyna made something click in Regina and she decides to find and  join the secret feeding cult near Ulverlake that rebels against the strict anti-fat policy of Ulmaxia and the surrounding duchies. The cult pays bandits to bring them women to feed and drop them massively fattened somewhere to be found again. And there Regina could indulge in a secret second life, where her "talents" are finally appreciated. The cult values her talents, but also gets more and more demanding towards her. They want her to secretly fatten up important people of the Ulmaxian society (pick one: the female magistrate of Ulverlake, the daughter of the magistrate, the tournament contestants,...) 

Regina gets hired by the magistrate! The magistrate wants to make a deterring example of the "fat witch elf" Elyna. Through some underwold contacts he reaches out to Regina to make sure a certain elf is secretly manipulated to devour despicable amounts. That way he wants to make sure nobody sympathises with gluttony - but Regina makes it look like a weirdly tempting joy. (Reginas work would explain the crazy 833 lbs Elyna gained from a 11d100)

Regina asks Francine for a favor! Regina already joined the feeding cult from choice #1 and they want her to get hired in the Ulverlake Temple Infirmary, so she asks Francine to get her the job. There the cult wants her to secretly fatten up the patients so everyone leaves the hospital "extra healthy".

Those hooks are great, but here's some overdue ones from me to add to the choice:

Big champ!: Despite the partial sacrifice of Regina's waistline, Jessie keeps getting fatter and fatter. The only way to get her to the championship is for Regina to fatten up Jessies opponents!

Fat Loving Nymph: returning to her original plan to earn the love of the arenas Guard Captain, Regina makes a terrible discovery...for her bmi! For Captain Silva only likes chubby girls and has her heart set on porking Regina up to epic size!

• 1 month later...

Hi all, sorry for my long absent from adding to my story. Life has been a bit of a evil basterd and didn´t help that i got a perfect writeblock on it. Thanks maxis192 and Batman76 for helping me

without futher delay, her comes my next part.

Fat Loving Nymph: returning to her original plan to earn the love of the arenas Guard Captain, Regina makes a terrible discovery...for her bmi! For Captain Silva only likes chubby girls and has her heart set on porking Regina up to epic size!

The next day Regina was walking with Jessie, smiling big and happy. The fight had been only an hour ago, and Jessie hadn’t even broken a sweat as she had battered her opponent. When she met Jessie at the sands, the other fighter realized this was a different Jessie from a month ago.

Jessie was almost at her peak prime, and it was showing. Her belly had shrunken down considerably and slowly had her six-pack emerge out. 

The devil-born was smiled, so all her teeth were showing. The reason Regina was smiling was that this time she had bet beforehand and with a lot more people, as the crowd had almost doubled, and the newcomers had heard about the rumors about the fat barbarian that had virtually lost last time.

They had been sure that Jessie was a goner as her previous battle had been so close. Regina had got a considerable sum on it.

Regina gains 16 gold and 49 silver

As she was walking for the great gate of the colosseum, Jessie had gone before her to tell the good news to Linn, as she suddenly felt a sharp object poking at her back and a low, rasping whispering voice that almost couldn’t be heard saying

(hmm, I tried to decide in the attributes where you could roll to see if the character got surprised, I ended up using a WILL-POWER roll 67/29 epic fail XD)

“Don’t say a word, keep going, and don’t look back.”

Regina was shocked, she really should have paid more attention to her surroundings, but she did as the mysterious person walked behind her, close enough so that passerby wouldn´t see the dagger poking at Regina’s back.

They got out from the colosseum and kept walking through the main street until she was ordered with a poke from the blade that she should turn to the left, where a small alleyway went. Soon the sound of the buzzing market and crowd died out, and when they stopped, there were only two of them there.

Regina was about to turn but with a firm poke with the dagger again told her that the person didn’t want her seeing who was threatening her.

“Fire to the sky,” whispered the mysterious person, and Regina’s mind was now in real disarray. What did the fire hawks want from her?? 

Then she remembered the info about the competition, quickly gathered herself together, and said with a bolder voice than she was feeling, “It about time you showed up! I have…” 

Suddenly she felt the dagger leave her back, and she got pulled back in the neck, and with a panic realizing that the blade was at her throat.

“If I was you I would be reticent and very VERY careful with your word when you speak” the mysterious person got quiet for a few second, then started whispering again to Regina.

“The leaders are not happy with your involvement in the tournament and your lack of tact with informing what you didn’t please them any better. So this is the deal.. if your champion doesn’t win, you and her will probably end up very dead, and after that, the gang will go after everyone that got involved with you when you started this whole betting.”

Regina felt when the dagger left her throat, and after a few seconds, she heard the footsteps leaving her alone, and then she fell to her knees and sobbed quietly.

After a while, in the evening, Regina managed to get back to the tavern and avoided both Jessie and Linn. She ordered a drink and went not to her usual table. Still, one that was a bit from other tables. Regina looked sad and worried down at her cup as she was brooding over the fire hawks’ message. She hadn’t planned for this, she confessed to herself as Regina hadn’t expected that they would be that furious about her scheme, and now her best friend and lover was in danger, and an ally that she couldn’t dream to make of was in trouble too, all because of her.

She didn’t know what she could do to secure Jessie’s victory at the tournament that she already had, which made her both angry and despairing. She was brooding and wrestling with her own self-pity that she didn’t notice Linn had come to her table and looked with a happy but confused look at Regina.

How she could miss Linn was a miracle because while Jessie had been training, Linn had been eating well.

The first you noticed was her massive bosom that had increased, straining her frillies blouse to the max, almost welling over as she walked and they moved around as they had their own life and not a few patrons were locked with their eyes on the twin’s orbs that moved around.

As Regina succeeded in moving her eyes, she was surprised that underneath her huge soft breasts, her brown corset struggled to keep a large potbelly from escaping from its prison, and love handles were trying to creep out from the side of the corset.

As a patron was shouting, Linn turned, and Regina’s breath got stuck in her throat as Linn’s real gain was shown before her. Her black shirt did a lousy job to camouflage her enormous buttocks that would make anyone look with astonishment as they reminded her of two large, overpacked bubble globes. And you could tell it was not a muscle in them as they gave soft wobble as she walked.  

Soon she came up to the table, and as Regina forced herself to calm down the desire to feel, kiss, and roam with her hands, the wonder of softness that stood before her. Linn looked at her with a smile, and first, now Regina noticed that Linn had got a small double chin.

“Hi love, what are you doing over here? Why don’t you join Jessie’s victory drink over at your usual table?”

Regina looked and decided to do a white lie.

(Roll CHARISMA, got 14/65 easy!)

She smiled at Linn and said, “No, I need to plan our next step as Jessie will probably meet formidable challengers from now on.”

She looked over Linn’s shoulder. “And I think you will need to step in soon if I know Jessie right. She is getting pretty ** already.”

Linn turned around, giving Regina an incredible sight as Linn’s generous cleavage was right in her view. Linn sighed wearisomely but returned her focus to Regina and stuck her hand deep in her cleavage to bring out a brown envelope that had been invisible until now.

“I need to go, but before I forget it, love, you got a letter from someone that was particular that you got it as soon as possible.”

“Thanks, love,” Regina said as she raised herself over the table to kiss Linns lips as she took the envelope. “You better hurry.”

After Linn’s ruse to Jessie’s table, Regina got a last look as the two enormous orbs were jumping around in the black skirt. She sighed with desire and opened the envelope to take out a letter and started to read.

“Hi Regina, as promised, I have talked to our dear Captain and has agreed to meet you up at Captain’s home tonight. I guess you already know where that is. I told her you were a big fan and admirer, so you better make most of it. And do please be careful with this. If this blows up to proportion, I will deny any connection.

Your friend F.”

Regina read it one more time, and a smile started to creep up on her face, and she thought, “ok, this is all or naught, Regina. Keep yourself together now.” 

Regina had long ago located Captain Silvia home in the more prosperous part of the town and as she had early realized that it was a very different building as it was designed as a round building. You could see that it was almost a wall with a few small and thin windows. Regina had noted that not much light could get in there, and over the top of the building, you could see a tree crown towering over the walllike house side.

As she had roamed around at Linn’s wardrobe for a fitting garment, she had found a long blue dress that was a bit lose that Linn had when she was younger. And decided to borrow it for this event. Regina had done for once a try to trim as much with her poorly kept hair, so it didn’t look like a haystack when she meets Silvia.

Later that evening, she was standing at the front gate to the captain’s house in her dress that she wished that had been more skintight and tried to look as presentable as she knew that first impression was meaningful to a fault in a situation like this.

As she knocked on the door and was waiting, Regina tried to think back to what she had seen of the captain. Sadly she didn’t dare to hope that the Nymph captain had anything to offer in the physical part as far she had seen. The captain had been more like a stick than the other soldier and guards in comparison she commanded. The only thing that was promising was her face that had the legendary beauty that was nymphs trademark. Still, as far as Regina knows, Silvia never smiled and had a constant stern, almost angry look as she commanded the security.

“Hopefully, this wasn’t a mistake that would end up in her, Jessie, and Linn’s death,” she thought, and as she waited, the doubt was gnarling in the back of her mind.

Finally, as she almost was thinking of turning around, the door opened, and dressed in a simple but straightforward soft green armless dress was Silvia.

Regina looked at captain Silvia and was impressed. Her first thought about the nymph, as a tally board, was wrong. She had mild feminine forms that had been covered by her armor. Her face was beautiful but still stern. Her green eyes were almost shining in the light. She stood tall, and she had a wooden ornament behind her left ear that was formed as a swallow.

“Welcome in,” she said with a musical voice, but with a decided guarded tone. “I have ordered a small dinner for us while we speak.”

As Regina followed Silvia, she looked around and noticed it wasn’t a lot of decor in the house, and as they came to the dining hall, Regina had also noted that they hadn’t met any servants on their way there. Before them, the dinner table was set with all kinds of dishes and lighted with candles.

As Regina admire the table, Silvia had gone to a chair and looked back with a raised eyebrow.

“Take a seat dear, I would be lying to say I’m not curious about my admire I didn’t know I had”

Regina went to the other side of the table, and as she sat down, Silvia did the same and locked her eyes on Regina.

“May I offer some wine? It comes from Fatrovia. My steward thought it would suit our need for tonight.”

Regina reacted at once, “oh! They are usually hard to get by, did I hear, mostly because the locals usually keep it for themself.”

A smile was growing on the nymph’s face as she raised the bottle to fill Regina’s glass. “I see I have a woman who knows her wine. I must admit I was skeptical at first.”

Regina smiled her best smile. “I know that my look deceives a lot, but knowledge is power.”

Silvia laughed in a clear resonant tone that was filled with an eco of chrystals. Regina started to relax, and as they started on their dinner, they talked all from wine territories to what suited best to different dishes.

After taking a large swallow of the red wine, Regina started to feel the usual buzz warmly intrude her nerves, and she began to feel much calmer. Unaware that as Silvia filled her glass, she did get drunker and drunker as soon it got empty.

In her drunken state, Regina relalised that she needed to make a move at Silvia and said with a waving voice, “you the most beautiful creature I ever seen.”

Silvias smiling face fell and got stern at once. She looked with a guarded look at Regina “many have said that but they all have run when facing the true me” her voice filled with bitterness, and it seemed for Regina that the light from the candles got dimmer, as the feeling that the room slowly grew darker.

But as Regina’s senses were dulled, she kept going, “the true you? You mean that you are hiding something? So the rumors were true? Let me see.”

Silvias face grew darker, and she rose from her seat. “I think you should leave. Nothing good would come if you were to press the matter.”

Regina now on a roll, and somewhere in her drunken mind, the last reasonable thought was hanging in there, which was that she needed Silvia to fall for her, or something terrible would happen. And as Silvia was about to grab Regina’s arm, Regina protested while she tried to rise with the table’s help.

Still, as she tried to capture the table, she missed and fell right on Silvia that wasn’t prepared for it, and suddenly Regina’s hand was between Silvia’s legs. She tried to grab anything to stop her drunken fall, but as Regina tried to hold for her dear life, she felt something she didn’t expect to be there and in surprise-released and fell to the floor with a slam.

Silvia gave up a shriek of shock and backed off, and looked with a bewildered look at Regina, who tried to get up from the floor “how dare you.. HOW DARE YOU!” she looked with eyes that would kill anything, and the room got almost suffocating with rage “I WILL..” But longer she didn’t get as when she saw Reginas face she stopped her sentence.

As long as Silvia knew, all the women she had met and discovered her secret had always had a terrifying, disgusting look. No one was an exception. And sadly, all of them had been silent for not spreading the truth, but it seems that a rumor never had less spread.

But Regina’s face was not of disgust or terror, it was filled with wonder, and a ** smile was growing wide on her face. She raised on unsteady legs and took some shaky steps and fell right in Silvia’s arms and cried out, “ you wonderful thing!! Where have you been in my life?!.”

Silvia was in shock, the anger disappearing as wonder and confusion took over, and responded in a weak bewildered tone, “what are you…” 

Regina raised her arms and put them around Silvia’s neck as she rose on unsteady tiptoe and pulled Silvia’s head down to kiss her soundly on her lips. After the kiss, Regina breathless whispered, “never would I think that you would be gifted with a man’s weapon down there!” she giggled, and she used one of her knees to softly rub between Silvias legs “and does it work? I wonder... hmm”

Silvia’s mind was in turmoil, and for the first time in her long life, she didn’t know what she should do. She had never been in this situation before. As Regina was rubbing her knee, Silvia felt that her member was waking up and heard Regina whisper ** exciting, “ohhh, he is working!”

Silvia’s mind was working in overdrive, and as Regina kept exiting her more and more, she decided that it was worth a shot. No one had ever reacted as this girl did, and why shouldn’t she use it to her full potential. She had to do it.

With a lighting reflex, she shoveled Regina in her arms and lifted the devil born like a princess, and walked out from the dining hall straight to her bed-chamber. Well inside, they both almost literary tore of their dresses and fell in the bed, and with an intense passion, they made love.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Silvia looked at Regina’s breast as she breathed slowly as she tried to make sense in her drunken state. Wandering down, Silvia looking at Regina’s smooth waist and realized that this girl probably had gained some weight, and as her lust had been sated, for now, she started to think clearly about the situation.

She realized that this was an opportunity she couldn’t look away from, Silvia had finally found someone that accepted her deformed cursed body, and she would be a fool to let go. The problem was that she was still a captain. She couldn’t risk that this girl wasn’t some spy or saboteur that would get her name dragged to mud.

She was thinking as she looked at Regina, then she wandered with her green eyes to her bedside table, and a smile was growing. A time ago, she had taken care of a thief that been on the run. After a fast checkup, she had discovered that he was carrying some of the legendary white gold on him. She had confiscated it but never turned it in, as she then still had the dream.

As she rose from the bed and walked to the bedside table and open it, she saw that she still had the chocolate her steward had brought for her. Silvia never liked it, but now, as she would… she stopped and looked at the small casket there the white gold was, then looked back at the chocolate.

“What if I combine them?… if it works, it would be a perfect drug,” and Silvia would never be afraid that Regina would be too thin. She Would have the biggest wife of them all.

She took some of the chocolate, put them in the casket, and turned the pieces so they were covered with it. Then she went back to the bed and slowly crawled back to Regina, that was moaning.

“Hi, my treasure,” Silvia whispered to Regina, and in response, Regina started to purr in tired excitement, seeming ready for more. Silvia felt that Regina was slowly searching for her, and she got closer so Regina’s hand could find was they were searching for.

“My sweet love,” Silvia now purred, “I have a present for you and an offer.” when she said that, Regina slowly reacted with a tired “yes?”

“if you be my partner, as long as the tournament continues, you will have free entry wherever you go here, and I have a treat for you. If you accept, you will get more.” as she finished her last part, she slowly putting a chocolate piece covered in the white sugar in Regina’s mouth. Simultaneously, she went with her other hand to Reginas lower region and did her magic.

(Roll WILLPOWER, 83/29 FAIL!!)

Regina’s mind exploded, and her tired mind woke up with a hunger she never felt before. As she started to roam with her hands at Silvias body, she looked up with tired but hungry eyes “more... I need more of both”

“Do.. we.. have.. a.. deal?” She said slowly as she tracked up and down with her hand across Regina’s breast and her soft waist

“Yes, Yes, we have!!” Regina breathed out as she took a second piece from Silvias other hands

Silvia looked with a hunter’s smile at Regina, and Reginas last thought before she felt unimaginable pleasure again was, “What have I got myself into?”

• ulvrik changed the title to Underhanded way to scheme for glory and money