Kayla the Dark Elf Wizard Who Will Totally Not Get Fat

>_< 0_0

(Rolled WILLPOWER: 29, PASS)

When the first beams of next morning’s sunlight brushed against Kayla’s face, the dark elf was still recovering from her night of revelry. Never before had she stuffed her belly with so much mead; even now it hadn’t fully emptied. She wanted to do nothing more than to fall back asleep, but the sun was making her eyelids glow red and the furry pelts Balla had wrapped around her were getting uncomfortably hot.

Where was Balla? Kayla’s eyes opened as she realized the captain’s absence. The Sea Devil had wrapped herself around her in the night, leaving her wings draped away from the tangle of pelts to keep them from growing too hot —

Growing?

Kayla sat up. She felt her belly pooch against her skirt.

”Oh no,” she scrambled out of the pelts and stomped across the room. “Oh gods, oh no…”

There was a vanity mirror inside a tall cupboard, and though she had to kick a pile of coin away from the swinging door, she was able to get a full view of the monster she had become.

”What have I done!?” she held her head as she looked in shock at her reflection.

The blissful nirvana she had felt under the spell of enchanted mead had ended, replaced with cold sobriety and all it’s accompanying worries. The shallow confidence that she could lose the weight whenever she wanted proved fickle in the face of her fear of getting fat — which was exactly what was happening!

Kayla gaped in horror at her toneless midriff. A squeak of despair escaped her lips as her hands felt the subtle padding in her middle that was thick enough to bulge over her skirt. She dared not press her hands against the skirt, else she reveal the extra couple inches of girth around her hips she desperately wished wasn’t there.

Nothing, however, could hide the creamy-smooth, round thighs that sprouted from under her skirt. She staggered from the shock of seeing their plumpened state, and the front of them jiggled and shook where her quads should have flexed.

Her ass… even as she dreaded turning around, she knew she had to find out why she felt a draft, but when it was in view, she couldn’t help but moan at the sight. Her ass… her dainty little ass, had always been a trouble area for her, but never would she have dared to imagine how bulbous and round it would become. Her ass… it was only a few pounds bigger, but for a dark elf like her, it was enormous. She would never be able to show her face in elven lands looking like this! Not with cheeks that bulged round and ripe a full inch over thighs that had themselves begun to look plump. She tugged her skirt down in vain, but the fabric was no match for the cake within, always two inches shy of concealing the new creases between cheeks and thighs.

”I can’t look like this…” she moaned. “How could this be happening to me? How…?”

And then, through the dense fog of drunken memories, she remembered how it had happened, how she thought she was being clever as she challenged Balla — the biggest binge drinker she knew — to a drinking match, and how she thought it would be an excellent way to get her to pass out so she could remove the belly ring that kept her thin. What a fool she had been! All she accomplished was getting stuffed as a tick as Balla cooed into her ear about how fat she was going to make her —

The dark elf wizard blushed. Had Balla truly said that? Had the Sea Devil captain who constantly berated her comrades for overeating truly told her she wanted her to grow an ass so big it would jiggle with every step? 

Kayla stiffened, trying in vain to tug the skirt into place once again. She couldn’t be seen by Balla — not until she was thin again — but she was trapped on a small boat with her and the captain was no doubt craving to fondle her again. Her only hope was to swallow her fear, step outside, and find a way to pass the curse of added pounds onto her comrades without them noticing.

Her mind set, she approached the door and swung it open before she could change her mind.

”Hey, there’s the little Lance Corporal!”

Kayla balked. Balla had noticed her instantly and was fast approaching, hands outstretched for a hug.

”Did you get a good sleep? Must be nice, right? Wait, where are you going?”

Kayla stomped off, hoping Balla didn’t catch sight of her white panties as she retreated. “I, um, have to talk to Abarra!”

”What you mean you have to talk to Abarra?” Balla called after her in vain. 

”What’s this about?” Abarra asked from the navigation wheel on the poop deck. “You say you wish to speak with me?”

Kayla paused before the muscle-mountain of a woman. She’d neglected to think of an excuse for getting close to her.

(Rolled CHARISMA: 6, PASS)

”I need some advice.”

The mighty woman chuckled, biceps rippling as she steered the ship past a rocky outcropping. “Perhaps Balla would be a better person to ask.”

”Yes, well…” Kayla leaned closer and whispered. “It’s about Balla.”

To her horror, Abarra looked up and met Balla’s gaze. “You hear that captain? She wishes my advice — about you! What have you done to this poor little thing?”

”I didn’t do nothing, I swear!” Balla yelled back. “What the fuck, Kay-bar?”

”It’s not what it sounds like!” said Kayla. A firm palm slapped upon her shoulder and she looked to find Abarra holding her.

”We’re just teasing you, boot,” she winked. “If you want advice, I’m all ears — and if you have any juicy secrets, let me know.”

”You promised you wouldn’t do that,” Balla huffed from the deck below.

”Perhaps you should conversate with Culla?”

”Oh, that’s just great! You hear that Culla?”

“Hm?” Culla’s head poked out from behind some crates.

”Come on Culla. Step inside my quarters with me — and I know I told you to stop snacking, lard-tard! Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Seriously! Who would watch themselves get fatter and keep eating? Am I right?”

”Yes ma’am…” Culla huffed.

”So you keep eating even though I told you to stop. So fuck me, right?”

“No ma’am!”

”Good. Get inside and get me my whip.”

The door slammed shit and locked with an audible click, leaving Kayla alone with the giant half-demoness once again. She swallowed nervously. Sneaking pounds into her while they were face to face was going to be very hard.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

The easy solution for kbar would be too get obese, and ask Abarra for help losing weight in exchange for helping abbarra bulk up.

This does not, however, match with the mental feat of “what have I done!?” 😆 Kayla’s nerves can’t stand one more ounce! Even stepping outside took all her courage. Abarra, for her part, has enjoyed pointing out the flaws in others’ figures while she remains perfect. It will be interesting to see how long she will take to notice her own expansion— if Kayla isn’t caught

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

This does not, however, match with the mental feat of “what have I done!?” 😆 Kayla’s nerves can’t stand one more ounce! Even stepping outside took all her courage. Abarra, for her part, has enjoyed pointing out the flaws in others’ figures while she remains perfect. It will be interesting to see how long she will take to notice her own expansion— if Kayla isn’t caught

Well, the smarterer thing then would be fattening up culla, who's already getting fat.

I wrote another 😏 by the way, Okitraz is a real place. I was deployed there for two years, if you could call it that.

“Anyway,” Kayla winced as she heard the faint sound of a whip smacking something soft.

”Don’t worry about that,” Abarra chuckled. “They’re just having some fun. Culla knew what she was getting into being caught cheating on her diet.”

”That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about…”

”You must be wondering if the captain loves you. Aww,” Abarra flexed hard against the wheel as she forced the Mead Boat through a coastal wave. “You know how demon-bloods crave intimacy…”

”I do now, but that’s not quite it. It’s… hard to put into words.”

”Why don’t you come closer while you clear your head?”

”I think I will do that, yes.”

Kayla didn’t hesitate to approach the strong, red warrior, nor did she pause to press her body against Abarra’s front. The half-demoness was firm as a punching bag, but her rubied skin was warm and inviting, and she was tall enough for Kayla’s head to nestle comfortably under her large breasts.

”I noticed,” Abarra sighed. “That in spite of your stiff, elven dignity, you have a softer side. That’s something we have in common.”

”I — I mean, you do?”

”Well, when you’re taller and stronger than most anyone you meet, you can’t help but feel unthreatened and protective,” Abarra rubbed the back of the dark elf’s head and teased her ear to make it flick.

”Um, I remembered what I wanted to ask you.”

”What, then?”

”Balla keeps making Culla diet and mocks her for being too fat.”

”As she should.”

”Well… why? I used to think she was serious, but now I’m not so sure…”

(Rolled CHARISMA: 71, FAIL)

”You worry too much, dainty elf,” Abarra patted her head for emphasis. “Let Culla worry about her diet struggles; she never was disciplined like me… and as for you, why you’re the smallest of all of us. You have nothing to worry about.”

Kayla listened absently to her soft, soothing words, but she was more focused on casting a spell on the unsuspecting woman without being caught. With her arms wrapped tightly about her firm waist, she thought intensely of her own scandalously-bulbous behind and squeezing its fatty contents into her unsuspecting victim.

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 63, PASS; Kayla has lost 1 POUND for a total of 134)

It was done. Kayla had successfully slipped some of her unwanted fluff into Abarra’s muscles form. She couldn’t tell where it had all gone, but she liked to think that what could have been a sharp intake of breath was, in fact, a hint of expansion.

”Do I look fat?” Kayla peered through Abarra’s generous cleavage to look expectantly into the woman’s eyes.

(Rolled CHARISMA: 46, PASS)

”Weren’t you listening? I said you were the smallest of us,” even as Abarra said it, Kayla could feel the tickle of her claws brushing down her back to grope her butt. “But since you asked, you’ve definitely filled-out since we first met.”

”I’m getting fat,” Kayla stiffened as she felt herself being squeezed.

”There’s a difference between gaining and getting fat,” Abarra slapped her cheek lightly to make her flutes relax and soften. “For example, I work hard to add muscle, as you see, but there’s no trace of fat on me — not one ounce.”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 54 with two doubles! PASS. Rolled 2 1d4’s: 3, 2 = 5 pounds. Kayla has lost 5 POUNDS for a total of 129, losing 1 FAT POINT for a total of 23)

As Kayla whispered the curse under her breath, she heard a faint rumbling from deep within Abarra’s hard abdomen. Meanwhile, she felt herself lighten, her thighs shrinking away from each other. When she glanced down, she noticed her belly had flattened and had the slightest hint of definition. Abarra’s, meanwhile, had suddenly sprouted a subtle ring of flab around her navel. It only covered a bit more than an inch in any direction, but was outright shocking to see on such a firm frame.

”Hey,” Abarra cooed. “Relax. I’m just petting you.”

Kayla’s heart was pounding, for she knew she had pushed the spell too far too fast. If she cast it again, she risked being discovered. Best to not cast on Abarra again — not for awhile yet.

”So you think I’m not getting fat?” Kayla blushed. “Growing strong like you would be nice, but elves are not meant to be big.”

”Why not?” Abarra leaned closer so her tits were jiggling against the elf’s ears.

”It’s just not proper…”

”I happen to know a very big, voluptuous dark elf. We’ve shared drinks for many seasons, and she’s the only one I think I’ve met that can match Balla’s pallet. Eats well too. Needless to say, she’s no dainty elf.”

”Is she Nalka?”

Abarra chuckled. “Of course. It’s good that you finally met her.”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 6, PASS)

”She’s an undercover Sea Devil, isn’t she? Balla mentioned there were others like us all over the city.”

”Yes, I suppose it isn’t a secret anymore. If you’re wondering why we kept her secret from you, it was because if you had been captured and interrogated, we didn’t want you to know anything except what couldn’t harm us — but lucky for us, she found you first.”

Kayla pondered the words, too full of questions to know what to ask next. She opted to keep her mouth shut, for she knew that Nalka was a double agent with goals and desires of her own — not least of which was to make the Sea Devils too fat to fly and cause trouble.

”Perhaps,” Abarra broke the silence. “You’re curious where we’re sailing?”

”I am,” Kayla admitted.

Abarra gently took hold of her head and pried it from under her breasts to look forwards toward the open sea. The Mead Boat was navigating a course past a craggy coastline of jagged rocks capped by dense jungle, and in the distance — just at the edge of the horizon — loomed a dark green, mountainous island.

”You see that there?” Abarra massaged her shoulder as she spoke into her ear. “That’s Okitraz — the home of the 3rd Sea Devil Expeditionary Force.”

Suddenly the cabin door slammed open.

”Hell yeah! Okitraz!” Balla came stumbling out with a fully belly of mead, belching as she dragged Culla outside. “Come outside Culla! Get your ** ass on the quarter deck!”

”But you didn’t let me drink any…” Culla muttered.

”Did I stutter? C’mere and maybe I’ll let you take a sip. Kayla! Don’t think I forgot! Get over to the quarter deck!”

Abarra eased herself off of Kayla’s back. “Go ahead,” she gave her butt one last pat. “Come back anytime.”

When Kayla reached Balla’s side, the captain snaked her arm over her shoulder and gave her a smirk. “How’s the view?”

”You look good, Captain.”

”You sly spellcaster, I was talking about something that doesn’t have to do with my body, for once. Look: Okitraz is less than a day’s sailing away. This is the first time you’ve been to a place run by Sea Devils, isn’t it?”

”It is…” Kayla nodded slowly. “Are they all like you?”

”No shit,” Balla slapped her back hard. “Girl, we run this island! Once we get docked, we’ll have the time of our lives!”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 49, PASS)

But as Kayla winced from Balla’s blow, she caught sight of the figurine dangling from the captain’s belly ring. It was unmistakably curvier than the night before.

I'm guessing the figurine gains the weight that Balla would. I wonder what'll happen when you take it off? Or i there a limit of how much the ring can hold? 🤔

51 minutes ago, K-day said:

I'm guessing the figurine gains the weight that Balla would. I wonder what'll happen when you take it off? Or i there a limit of how much the ring can hold? 🤔

It is an item of Batman76 the DM’s creation. Only the two of us know what it’s truly capable of. I rolled a couple times to see if Kayla would notice something was off about it, but this is the first successful one

• 2 months later...

Well, well, well 😏 what have we here? Kayla’s back for more, and a whole new story arc commences! Will she ever get fat? Find out in today’s chapter of Kayla the Dark Elf Wizard Who is Still Not Fat!

It was a hot and humid morning as the Mead Boat docked in one of the many harbours of Okitraz. Kayla stood at attention on the ship’s edge, side by side with her demonic comrades with the orange rays of the sunrise massaging her neck and shoulders with tropical warmth.

The dark elf gazed upon the new island with curious abandon. The city before them was at least as busy as any coastal port town, with dozens of ships sharing space in the port, hundreds of square dwellings sharing space by the shore, and thousands of halflings skittering in all the spaces between. Everything was crammed tight together, as if to make space for the jungled mountain ranges looming over it all. It was, Kayla thought, a far cry from the human city of Red Port, but suitably-populated for a fledgling wizard-queen such as herself.

Budding dreams of power and glory were literally overshadowed by a figure looming between Kayla and the warm rays of sunrise.

“Hold still Kay-butt, I swear to gods above,” Balla muttered from behind her.

“What?”

“Your head! Stop moving it around like that! You’re at attention.

“But why are you moving –”

“And no talking till you’re at ease,” Balla hissed to keep the dock workers from noticing. “I’m the ship’s captain, so I’m the only one that can move.”

Their conversation was interrupted by a sneeze on Kayla’s right. The elven lance corporal couldn’t resist her instinctual urge to steal a glance at the chubby chaplain struggling to maintain her bearing as she stiffened back to attention and sucked her belly in as much as she could.

Balla immediately snapped the end of her whip on Kayla’s arm to make her snap back into place. “What did I tell you…? Ugh… just a fucking moment… look, it’s my fault. I didn’t teach you all the knowledge; I’ve failed you and all that. We’re just gonna have to wing it. Listen… uh, basically, like, there’s two modes Sea Devils get into, right?”

“Right…?”

“Rhetorical question, damnit! Two types… there’s campaign mode, right? That’s what we’ve been on this whole time. A campaign. Away from the bases, command, and bullshit… and then there’s garrison mode. That’s where we’re going. Garrison. This is Okitraz. It’s a whole-ass island of Sea Devils. Sure, it’s part of the Halfling Commonwealth, but there’s thousands of us here. Their whole economy depends on our drinking habits. Like they’d even think of trying to kick us out… anyway, there’s some customs and courtesies we need to teach you while we’re here, alright? First thing’s first: don’t move until I give the command ‘at ease.’”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 87, FAIL)

The poor, farmer’s daughter of a dark elf was so certain she understood her instructions.

“At ease!”

And then she lost her footing and slipped backwards on the swaying deck.

“Oh for fuck’s sake…”

No one moved to help her, so Kayla sprang quickly to her feet and did her best to act as if nothing had happened. She was spry as a cat, so she lost no time getting in line with her crewmates, though she failed to notice she had an audience ashore.

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 58, PASS)

Culla was in front of her, facing Balla. As the dark elf wizard watched intuitively, the overweight demoness’s legs snapped back to attention, thighs wobbling against each other, and her arms locked against her rounded sides.

“Permission to go ashore, ma’am?” Culla asked curtly.

Balla responded with a salute against a crisp hat that had obviously never been used in months. Culla responded in kind before leaving.

“Looks simple enough,” Kayla muttered under her breath as she snapped into place before her captain. “Permission to go ashore – ma’am?”

Balla responded with a salute – and a wink only Kayla would notice.

And Kayla was on Okitraz, at last. She twirled in place just to take in all the sights, her mind clouded with questions.

“So Culla,” she said finally. “Are the halflings the Sea Devils or –”

“Attention on deck!

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 31, PASS)

The Sea Devils around Kayla were at attention once again. She was smart enough not to question the fact they weren’t, in fact, on a deck. Instead, she stood tight and rigid. She sensed something important was afoot – or someone.

A soft voice curtly broke the silence. “At ease.”

Kayla relaxed and faced the source of the command. At first, she couldn’t believe her eyes. There, at the other end of the pier, was a mighty she-orc garbed in plate and chainmail ornately decorated with lacing patterns of gold. If not for the fierce red and purple gambeson strapped tightly against her muscled torso, Kayla might have mistaken her for a paladin, but no knight would wear a standard bearing a fanged skull with flames in its sockets. Nor would a knight be half-encircled with her own equally-intimidating entourage.

Strangely enough, the look on the she-orc’s face could only be described as serene and welcoming.

“Good morning, Lieutenant-Colonel,” Balla approached cautiously before offering a stiff salute.

“Morning,” She-Orc replied with a salute of her own, eyes restful yet unblinking. “I see you have a new Sea Devil in your crew.”

“Yes ma’am. Lance Corporal Kayla, 0211 Wizard.”

“What’s her ship date?”

“It was last month. I can provide the date from the Captain’s Log at your discretion –”

“No need. She will need her annual training completed while in garrison.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“And Captain Balla: have a word with me about your unit-readiness. This way…”

Leaderless, Kayla and the remaining Sea Devils were left to deal with the intimidating entourage alone. A human woman clothed in studded leather centred herself amongst them with her hands on her hips. She was one of the shortest of them all, but her spiked-blond hair added two inches to her diminutive height, and her green eyes inset in generous amounts of black makeup silenced any who dared mention it.

“Welcome to Okitraz, ladies,” she said to Abarra and Culla.

“Good to see you, Gunny Tran,” Abarra replied warmly. “You still on for that drinking match?”

“Kill, kill,” Gunny Tran smirked as she bit her lip. Then her gaze fell upon Kayla. “Orah, devil!”

(Rolled CHARISMA: 99, FAIL)

“H-hi…” Kayla saluted with the wrong hand and winced as her fingertip brushed against her ear and made it flap.

“Ooh, promotion,” Tran’s laughter was quick and malicious like a hyena. “She promoted me to officer, Abarra! Who taught her this shit?”

“We’re working on her.”

“Slay bodies – and speaking of work… ma’am. Captain Culla, ma’am…”

Culla blinked and faced the small human. “Yes?”

“All due respect…” Tran clapped her hands for emphasis. “… what the fuck? Did you get hit with a curse? You’re a marshmallow, by every god above. You were almost at your target weight when you deployed! What happened?

“Well, there was that ziggurat with the nymphs on it…” Culla said thoughtfully.

“Nevermind that shit. Y’all should come with me. We got to talk about tasks cause y’all got a list of them.”

They followed the blonde pixie-cut’s lead and made their way ashore into the streets of the city. The entourage were just behind, present but silent.

“So anyway,” Tran spoke quickly as she took long strides. “Your captain’s getting the details from the Lieutenant-Colonel now, but I can give you a sneak peek: basically, mission success on the casino raid, mission success on whatever the ‘Mead Boat’ shit was, all good shit. That said, y’all’ve been gone so long your annual training’s due.”

“I was afraid of that,” Abarra sighed.

“Oh, and the fiscal training. That’s due too.”

“I could’ve sworn it was done two months ago…”

“Records lost it. Doesn’t matter anyway. Lieutenant-Colonel’s got orders to achieve 100% unit readiness by end-of-month and every Sea Devil from here clear across to the island’s other end is cramming. We’re talking everything. Range qual, physical fitness test, combat fitness test…”

“Anti-illusion Awareness Challenge?”

“Yep.”

“Shit.”

(Rolled CHARISMA: 85, FAIL)

In the brief moment where their group navigated a crowded y-section of the street, Kayla took a chance and spoke-up.

“Um, what are these tests? Are they hard?”

Everyone glared at her.

“The fuck is…” Tran slapped her head. “Where have you been lance-corporal? If you shut the fuck up, you’ll figure it out!” Without pausing, she turned back to Abarra. “And here’s the part we need to worry about: on top of everything, we also got weigh-ins.”

Culla stiffened. “Weigh-ins?”

“Yeah… both of y’all over your max weights for sure. Not worried about you Abarra; you’ll be able to tape-out and get a waiver for being strong as fuck. Culla though, you’ve got a few trouble-areas. Tape probably won’t even wrap all the way around that gut. Or hips. Or melons.”

“I’m not that big…”

Abarra tapped Tran’s shoulder. “Could we hide her aboard ship? Wait until after weigh-ins are done?”

“Impossible. List is already printed-out. You got any miracles?”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 84, FAIL)

Kayla waved her hand until they noticed her again. “What if… one of us impersonated her?”

Tran squeezed her eyes tight before gracing her with an answer. “Of everyone on this street you are the last one who needs to worry about their weight.”

“Thanks.”

“That means shut up! Prick-up your flappy-flap ears and fitfu!”

“Fitfu…?”

“Figure it out!”

The slight miffed the little dark elf. Even if it was sound advice from an individual outranking her four times over, she was a wizard prodigy by the gods! How dare a human two inches shorter than her imply she was ignorant! It was enough to make her blood boil. It was enough to inspire her to action. She would add some heft to that little figure…

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 56, PASS! Kayla has lost 1 POUND for a total of 128. 6 more to next FAT POINT)

The feeling of lightening by a single pound was so subtle, Kayla couldn’t be sure if she were imagining it, yet a tingle of excitement coursed through her to her very soul that she had managed to exact vengeance upon someone so spitefully powerful. Truly, she was destined to rule over all these simplistic, vulgar barbarians! She looked at Tran’s body with no lack of malicious glee, wishing she could see evidence of softening. Alas, nothing could be seen through the stiff, studded leather. No rubbing, straining sounds blessed her ears. The short, fairy-like human had remained just that.

But what if she added another…

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 62, PASS! Kayla has lost 1 POUND for a total of 127. 1 more to next FAT POINT. Kayla has lost 1 FAT POINT for a total of 22)

It was a thrill as sharp as a pickpocket’s adrenaline rush. The sheer pleasure coursing through her pounding heart and pulsating in her fingertips was intoxicatingly sweet. It was enough to make her eyes roll deeply into her skull. She was unstoppable! She was a mage-queen in the making!

She had to do it again…

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 55, PASS! Kayla has lost 1 POUND for a total of 126. 2 more to next FAT POINT)

It was ecstasy. The belt resting on her waist was already beginning to feel loose. No longer was it snug against her skin, but formed gaps between each step and breath. It could only mean that her victim was feeling the opposite effects.

What if…?

Her moment was interrupted when they turned a corner and came across a gate in the midst of a makeshift palisade wall in the middle of town. Guards posted on its sides awaited their approach – and Captain Balla stood there in their midst.

“Buckle-up ladies,” Balla said with her hands on her hips. “We’ve got some work ahead of us – especially you butter-buns.”

“The gunnery sergeant got us up to speed,” Abarra replied over Culla’s moaning.

“Balla…” Culla begged. “Can you please give me a turn with that belly ring? I’m sorry for doubting you. If I could just wear it to the weigh-in…”

“Believe me Culla,” Balla smirked. “Nothing rustles my jimmies more than listening to you ask for the ring, so we’ll continue this conversation later, but for now? Let’s make towards the base tavern – cause this bitch is starving.

“Same,” Abarra patted her flat stomach. “Been holding back for this moment.”

“Kay-bar, you are gonna love this place. You’re about to become a Sea Devil for real, and it all starts with the best food in the world. You good? You look a little… I dunno…”

(Rolled CHARISMA: 46, PASS)

“I’m just so overwhelmed by everything,” Kayla replied. “This island… the Sea Devils… I never knew there were thousands of us. It’s like an army.”

“Army? Fuck that! We are not soldiers,” Balla snapped. “But yeah. You’re just starting to get it.”

She slapped her hand upon Kayla’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Their eyes locked, blazing with anticipation laced with a hint of lust.

“Come on,” Balla smiled. “Let’s eat.”

• 2 weeks later...

I got an explosive chapter for you 😏 I’m pretty proud of this one.

The tavern was called the “Sea Breeze,” a fitting name for a three-storey structure built on a cliff overlooking the endless blue waves. A distinct salty musk wafted through every open window, mixing with the smells of wine, beer, liquor, and mead. With the sun still rising, its vast wooden halls were emptier than they were normally, but surprisingly lively, with a shapely ass in every stool by the bar, and waitresses sashaying between tables like tempting nymphs.

Kayla stared upwards past wooden rafters and spectacular chandeliers towards the distant third floor when she felt Balla’s clawed hand on her shoulder.

“You like them, huh?” the captain’s breath was brushing warmly against her ear.

“What?” Kayla stiffened, unsure if she were in trouble.

“The waitresses. I bet you wondered why they’re not halflings like the cooks and bartenders back there.”

“Oh yeah…” Kayla hadn’t noticed, but wouldn’t dare interrupt her captain’s monologue.

“That’s cause these girls are foreign workers from the southern safari. See how they all have dark skin like you? The owners hired them cause they know Sea Devils appreciate a thick, round ass or two.”

Abarra chuckled. “Sure do. And some are dancers on busy nights; don’t forget that.”

Balla laughed, and the Gunnery Sergeant named Tran joined her.

“Not too fat,” Tran noted with no lack of mirth. “We have weigh-ins tomorrow morning.”

“You hear that, Culla?” Balla called out. “We need a plan that gets you half your size quick!”

“There is a way…” Culla muttered.

“Whatever,” Balla brushed past them all and did a girlish twirl to flaunt her bare, muscled waist. The ornament on her navel swayed heavily. “We can worry about that shit later. Today we drink!”

“Bitch, I am moto as fuck right now,” Tran followed her. “And you are so going down. I’m drinking you under the table.

“Then let’s fucking go!” Balla pounded a table hard enough to make a waitress flinch. “Come on! What’s taking all of you so long? Sit and drink!” she promptly sat herself down with a low grunt. “Gods, I am starving!

As one, they settled around the table and scooted close, ready to indulge now that their missions were complete – all missions except one. Kayla still had her secret task to attend to: make her captains too fat to fly in exchange for her freedom. It had only been two days, but she was anxious to make some progress, and this spontaneous feast was exactly what she needed.

(Rolled CHARISMA: 85, FAIL)

“Hey Culla,” Kayla said a little too loudly. “Let’s get wasted.”

The silence was brief, yet deafening.

“Seriously,” Tran grimaced. “What’s the deal with your lance corporal?”

“Garrison, Kay-bar!” Balla pounded the table again. “What did I tell you? When you talk to officers, you call them ma’am! Also, good initiative. Today’s the day you learn how to drink.”

(Rolled CHARISMA: 71, FAIL)

“We should get some food first to keep from getting ** – uh, ma’am.”

“Good point, Kay-boob. We should drink first and then eat to get as high as possible. I know exactly what kind of drink will get you to shut up… waitress! Hey sweetie,” Balla grinned wide at the surprisingly polite woman. “You got the snake jar ready?”

“Habu Sake?” the waitress nodded gravely. “Oh, yes. You sure?”

“Yes…” Balla’s voice was a low hiss of pleasure. “We’d like five – one shot for each of us – and then we’d like double-pint kegs of the densest darkest beer you have on tap.”

When the waitress left, Balla turned and grinned at Kayla.

“Balla? What’s haboo sakeh?”

“A real warrior’s drink,” Abarra slapped her on the back. “You’ll love it.”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 77, FAIL)

“But I thought you ordered a snake jar…”

“Something like that,” Balla was still grinning. “You’ll see.”

It didn’t take long for the waitress to return with five shot glasses. She held in her hands a glass pitcher and began to pour a clear liquid into each small container. It was what was in the pitcher, however, that drew Kayla’s attention.

“There’s a dead snake in there!”

“Don’t worry,” Abarra tenderly rubbed her neck as the whole party laughed. “I will protect you.”

“From what?”

“It’s perfectly fine,” Balla smirked and raised her glass. “Everyone raise their drinks – don’t spill! To the Mead Boat.”

“To the Mead Boat!” they tapped their glasses together.

“Now drink!”

(Rolled WILLPOWER: 9, PASS)

The drink was frighteningly strong, that much Kayla could tell, but smooth against her tongue. Whatever potion she’d willingly ingested, it was in her belly now, and she immediately felt like she was swimming in place. She had instantly become **.

Yet she remained steady, and was ready for more.

“Whoo, yeah!” Balla slammed her glass down. “Been waiting for that snake venom kick for months. No other island serves this shit… oh, the beer kegs are here! Very nice…”

Kayla gasped at the sight of her keg, a foot-high wooden monstrosity capped with bubbling white froth that dripped down its sides. It was easily the size of her entire stomach.

“Smells good, Balla,” Abarra raised her keg with care and peered into its rim. “Any guess what brand we’re having?”

Culla was the first to take a cautious sip. “This is a local brand,” she said thoughtfully. “It’s the dry taste that gives it away. I’ve tasted this before… it’s from the Ass’ahi brewery by the harbour.”

“You sure know your way around alcohol, Culla,” said Balla. “But I guess that’s why you’re in this situation you’re in.”

“But I don’t have to be,” Culla replied. “That thingcan fix it.”

“What thing?” asked Tran.

“Nothing, nothing,” Balla giggled tipsily. “Unless she means diet and exercise.”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 32, PASS)

Suspicious, Kayla leaned closer to Abarra, letting her head rest against the warrior-demoness’s impressive bicep as she resisted the habu sake’s effects. “Abarra?” she whispered. “What’s Balla doing? Is the belly ring a secret?”

“Yes,” Abarra whispered softly, stroking her head. “Magical enchantments cannot be used for weigh-ins if they can be physically removed. We Sea Devils must always be ready.”

“Oh.”

“Drink up. A full belly will do you some good.”

(Rolled WILLPOWER: 57, PASS)

It impressed Kayla more than anyone, but she not only managed to drink heartily from her half-gallon keg, but even managed to keep from falling into a drunken slumber. Though the room would drag if her eyes glanced sideways, she was still triumphantly sober enough to be ready for more.

“That’s it,” Abarra rubbed her back. “Get some warmth in your veins.”

(Rolled 1d4 for weight gain from overstuffing. Kayla has gained 4 POUNDS for a total of 130 – 4 pounds until next FAT POINT! Kayla has gained one FAT POINT for a total of 23!)

The party downed drinks like thirsting travellers lost in the desert. Waitresses drifted by their table with fresh pitchers to refill their kegs and cups even before they were empty. It still being daylight on a working day, there were few patrons in the tavern to distract them from serving the table of five insatiable Sea Devils. Only some gods truly knew how many gallons of alcohol were consumed there, but with the Sea Devils’ inhibitions lowered, food began to be added to the endless feast, and the steady stacking of plates upon plates was all too apparent for all who witnessed the spectacle.

(Rolled WILLPOWER: 59, PASS)

Against all odds, Kayla had succeeded in resisting the temptation to fall into a senseless slumber. A careful balance of numerous appetizers between cautious sips had enabled her to triple her alcoholic limits. The only consequences for her was an inability to raise her head from Abarra’s bosom without falling – and, of course, a painfully-stuffed belly that protruded against the table’s edge like an unwelcome dog looking for scraps.

“Abarra…” Kayla moaned, ears twitching as they caught against the stronger woman’s chainmail brassiere. “Can you hold still… my ear is stuck…”

“Only because you keep nuzzling deep into my chest,” Abarra purred, a strong arm wrapped protectively around the drunken elf’s waist.

“Abarra…”

“Yes?”

(Rolled CHARISMA with disadvantage: 42, PASS)

“Why… are your boobs so big?”

“What?”

“Why? Why are they so big when the rest of you is so…”

Abarra’s chuckling made her chest heave, which was enough to loosen enough gas in Kayla’s belly for a short belch. “Not naturally. Round, motherly breasts such as these don’t develop for those who devote their bodies to muscled perfection. No, it requires magic – nothing special; any half-priced sorceress who knows cosmetics will know how to sculpt what little fat you have into the shape you desire.”

“I’d like that.”

“Would you now?”

“I’d like to know how… to use the magic on you…” Kayla’s hand groped for the nearest breast and gave it a squeeze.

“Ahem.

Kayla’s eyes fluttered just enough to see the rest of the table staring at them.

“Not that I want to discourage my new 0211 wizard from learning her trade,” Balla said with a raised eyebrow. “But I get the feeling you’ve forgotten you’re still eating here with us.”

“Sorry…” Kayla groaned.

“Drink up,” Balla insisted. “I haven’t seen you sip in a while.”

(Rolled CHARISMA with disadvantage: 92, FAIL)

“But I’m stuffed… look…” Kayla patted her packed tummy, which sounded like a sand-filled drum.

Unfortunately, the gesture kindled a distinct gleam in Balla’s eyes, and the inebriated captain rose to her feet and reached towards her from across the table. “I said…” she grunted, nudging Kayla’s half-filled mug closer to the elf. “…drink. Drink with me!”

Clunk.

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 78, FAIL)

“What was that?” asked Culla slowly. “Balla, did you drop something?”

“Don’t worry…” Tran replied with her head resting atop the table. “The waitresses will pick it up…”

“Don’t think I forgot about you, gunny!” Balla pointed at her. “Raise your drink – all over you raise your drinks! We’re toasting!”

“Toasting what?” Culla asked cautiously.

“Let’s toast Balla,” Abarra offered with a smirk. “To the captain of the Mead Boat. May she succeed every mission – including getting Culla to slim down.”

“Ha! Yes!” Balla’s mug shook madly. “All hail me and my round, bulging breasts!”

“Can we stop?” Culla asked. “I have less than a day to make weight; why do you have to keep reminding me? And why can’t I just –”

“No one’s forcing you to eat, fatty,” Balla snickered into her drink. “Why don’t you stop stuffing your face?”

“Why don’t you help me?”

“Because I am the captain, and you need to learn some self-control!”

“Look who’s talking…”

“Ooh, the chaplain has teeth!” Balla laughed. “Well, why should I diet when I look as good as this? I’m a fucking succubus-stallion-nymph… and I’ve earned the right to stuff my face. I can eat as much as I want and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

Balla broke into a bought of drunken, evil laughter. The drink was making her emotions (and breasts) boil and bubble like an overcooked stew. She was at the peak of hubris, revelling in her power and success, and it seemed to Kayla as if nothing could stop her.

Until her laughter was interrupted by a mighty belch.

Balla froze, hands to her lips. A fierce blush darkened the red skin of her cheeks.

“You good, captain?” Tran asked.

“It’s fine. I’m fine,” Balla replied before heaving forward with an even louder belch. “Just… so damn hungry! Gods and goddesses, where’s the waitress? Waitress!”

As Kayla watched in stupefied wonder, Balla’s fingers began to swell. One by one, the slim, feminine digits popped into plump sausages, followed quickly by the back of her hands.

“Where in the fuck are they?” Balla growled, upper arms puffing-up into soft tubes of fat. “Can’t they see I’m out of lobster? Waitress! Waitress come here!”

Awestruck, Kayla watched as her captain oblivious captain steadied herself to her feet and grabbed a passing waitress. The Sea Devil’s impressive abs were on full, triumphant display for all at the table to see – all the more so now that the figurine on her navel was missing!

“Hey, how you doing love?” Balla smiled at the horrified waitress as dimples grew into place. “I’d like another few orders. Get me a lobster bisque, extra butter… a side bowl of biscuits… a side of beef, extra cheese…”

With each order, Balla’s belly expanded! The first order was enough to make her definition vanish like a dream, replaced with plush softness. The second order made it bulge. The third brought love handles with two distinct pops. The fourth made the front of her trousers creak.

And she was still ordering.

“And another round of that rich beer, of course… hey, where are you going?”

Horrified, the waitress backed away from the rapidly-expanding half-demoness and let loose a scream as she toppled backwards over a stool. Every eye in the tavern turned to witness the **-bellied woman standing stupidly in their midst.

“What’s the big deal?” Balla asked loudly. “Can’t a woman get some service around here? What –” her gaze turned down, past her half-floating breasts to catch sight of the bloated monstrosity her belly had become. “Oh no,” she gripped the sides of her new flesh. “Not here… not now!”

As if mocking her, the fat attacked her figure with renewed haste. A second chin sprouted as she glanced downwards, making her immediately raise her head and clasp her hands against her cheeks. She suddenly realized she was had the largest, most attentive audience in her entire life.

“Don’t look at me!” she flapped her wings wildly, toppling stools and chairs as a distinct circle of bodies formed around her at a cautious distance. “Someone do something! The figurine… find the figurine!”

But it was too late for her. The nervous fidgeting of her hips was made all the more apparent as they flared violently outwards an extra half-foot in width.

“No…” she moaned. “My trousers… not my trousers…”

Ignoring her pleas, the fat rushed into her left thigh, making the fabric explode from the force of the expansion, followed quickly by her right. Plush, red skin revealed itself to the air, jiggling with every nervous little step.

“My butt…” Balla groaned. “It’s digging into my…”

The plump captain’s words devolved into discomforted moans, laced with traces of arousal as the undergarments wrapped about her loins wedged ever more tightly between the rapidly-growing globes of her ass.

The growth slowed, and stopped at last as the tavern fell into a deathly silence at the half-naked woman. Balla had nearly doubled in size, her svelte form having transformed into a plump, matronly figure almost as big as Culla’s. She gasped at the sight of herself, tenderly holding her new belly with both hands as her legs trembled.

“I… I’m…”

As a final insult, the fat attacked her one last time, making her breasts swell twice-over until they burst from her shirt like cannon-fire. Rounder and bigger than ever, they circled weightlessly in the air, nipples pointing at every witness surrounding her.

“She’s fat…” Tran said, mouth agape.

“Fatter than ever,” Kayla whispered.