Chubby catgirl seeking belly rubs

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, high said:

Eating when full....that's super hot!

Your stretchmarks are totally appealing and I love your thick belly and thighs. Super pretty face, too. 

Welcome, welcome!!

Thank you so much for your kindness! 😸💕 I feel so incredibly welcomed here by everyone it’s wonderful! 

Also yeah I can’t leave food unfinished even if it is a lot it is really difficult for me to stop. It’s just so good hhhh food has so much power over me :3c 

On 10/7/2020 at 3:35 AM, TumbyCat said:

This is from before I binged the Sims for 3 hours and snacked, whoops. I'm about to stuff myself full of tacos!

This plaid shirt fit me like 50 pounds ago...but I can still squeeze into it! These poor buttons hehe :3c

tumbycat08.jpg

Looking super cute and super sexy in chequered tight shirt letting out your tiny belly so sweetly.

• Curvage Model

I got approved to be a model today! I really love making content and I find it a lot of fun so I’m very excited to make things that you all like too! 😸💕 thank you all so much for being supportive and I will continue to post photos daily both here and on my profile!  

This is my favorite dress that wasn’t this tight a month ago when I bought it, but I think it looks better now anyways! 😻💕

5436B36C-706A-4036-BDB7-584D659890BE.jpeg

3C7E5282-0D27-4710-99F3-3B5607D1E039.jpeg

71FFF746-5A31-4B15-A89D-3C0C899B9307.jpeg