Chubby catgirl seeking belly rubs

• Curvage Model

Hey there!

I'm new here! I am so happy to find a place where I can show off my tummy! I love to munch and take naps. Just your friendly neighborhood chunky catgirl looking to be fed. Really happy to meet all of you! :3c

Thinking about putting content up here maybe if there's any interest!

tumbycat01.jpg

tumbycat02.png

3 hours ago, TumbyCat said:

Hey there!

I'm new here! I am so happy to find a place where I can show off my tummy! I love to munch and take naps. Just your friendly neighborhood chunky catgirl looking to be fed. Really happy to meet all of you! :3c

Thinking about putting content up here maybe if there's any interest!

tumbycat01.jpg

tumbycat02.png

I would love to personally feed you lots of good food and rub your sexy belly 🥰😍😘

14 minutes ago, TumbyCat said:

Right after an afternoon nap! Time to fill my belly :3c

I have an issue where I really like food so even when I'm stuffed I cant help but finish it...food is so powerful huuu..

tumbycat07.jpg

That's okay beautiful princess keep eating all the food you can hold in that sexy belly of yours you look sexier with every pound of fat you pick up 😍🥰😘

6 hours ago, TumbyCat said:

This is from before I binged the Sims for 3 hours and snacked, whoops. I'm about to stuff myself full of tacos!

This plaid shirt fit me like 50 pounds ago...but I can still squeeze into it! These poor buttons hehe :3c

tumbycat08.jpg

If you want my opinion that shirt looks really sexy on you 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

9 minutes ago, TumbyCat said:

I ate too many cookies! Everytime I make them I eat the whole sheet! Whoops hehe. Would you help meowt with a belly rub? :3c

Also I just got these ears today. I'm really loving them. They have bells on them!

helpmeowt1.jpg

You are absolutely so big and very very beautiful and I love your sexy stretch marks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

On 10/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, TumbyCat said:

Right after an afternoon nap! Time to fill my belly :3c

I have an issue where I really like food so even when I'm stuffed I cant help but finish it...food is so powerful huuu..

Eating when full....that's super hot!

Your stretchmarks are totally appealing and I love your thick belly and thighs. Super pretty face, too. 

Welcome, welcome!!