I'm curious...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite character so far?

• Elyna
    • Francine
    • Helena
    • Darlena

So, my ideas...

The Coup: Francine used to be a respected and feared badass who could tell her mother to fuck off. But now that she can't fight the whole palace guard and win, or touch her toes, the butterball of a barbarian is under her mom's skinny thumb and a virtual prisoner. Bulking Elyna up in nice... But fattening her mom up by transferring pounds from the elf to the duchess is even better!

The Skinny Sister: Darlene is now skinny as a rail again and ready for a night on the town and her obese sisters aren't happy about it! They try and dump some excess into the busty blonde to put her in her place after she flaunts her fit bod one too many times!

Helenas risky spell: Helena has a gentleman caller enamored of her great beauty and wit... Who last saw her at 1/3rd her current weight she twice get current IQ. The ditzy, sort of literate sorceress bimbo is able to cast a spell that will temporarily dump the fat into Elyna and restore Helena's old intelligence... But who knows how long it would last...

I just had a seriously crazy hot (at least for me) and fitting idea for a good endgame to this story, and since @Batman76 unexpectedly liked it and gave me his blessing to go through with it and interfere with some things in his world above the de'Gaines pay grade, I am seriously hyped to keep this story going! I can't resist throwing some puzzle parts into the round right now and wrote a little...

Intermezzo

"How could our sister pull it off? We looked through this tome and either you cut that spell out with the rest of stolen pages or she must have made it up herself!"

"I stole no nothing, I'd never derange no family heirlooms you snake tongued dumb fish drowner!" defended Helena

"You think I didn't see your slow motion sleight of hands-and-all-other-bodyparts and your shady excuse having forgotten your reading glasses? YOUR READING GLASSES? Are you kidding me? You don't even HAVE any! And given how dimly the lantern of your intellect twinkles these days I doubt they could fix your capability to read in the first place!"

"You take that back at once!" shouted Helena and attacked her sister with a grappling move she had seen depictured in a book the other day and Francine countered it sluggishly, but before either of them could really gain a grip on the other, they expanded their breath and were panting miserably.

"So... huh... so... huh... how did she... huh... pull it off, huh? asked Francine again

"This questionabilty will no be uncovered from you saying lies. ... I dunno, she stolen pages too, could be! Maybe we should just ask her!"

"You'll do no such things, let it rest for now, I still have hope that my daughters aren't full time lunatics, yet!"

"MOTHER?!" both sisters shouted at the duchess eavesdropping on the catwalk in the library once more

"Oh really, you are like dogs - never looking up! You don't know how often i sit here reading and listening to your hogwash. And Helena, girl, put back those pages and repair the tome, would you? Your sister possesses none and I want it complete again. Before you ask, the spell Darlena used is not in that tome. But you damaged my tome and I will not have your feet under my dinnertable until you repair it.... And Francine, if you know whats good for you, you bring your fat elven pet away from the castle until tomorrow, i won't have her here with Duke Lighthood visiting the castle. If I see her here in the castle before sunset tomorrow, she will have an appointment with Sir Baneswait in the dungeon!"

Francine nodded, she knew for one, discussing this was a lost battle for good reason. Sir Lighthood wasn't exactly a friend of the rounder female variety and didn't like Francines weight gain but Elyna would spark his resentments for sure...

48 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

(...) I’m amazed at how casually Elena gained a couple hundred pounds within a week

One of the perks of writing in a fantasy setting: magic, demons, the divines - rules can be broken and waistlines unnaturally expanded! [#extreme weight gain] was promised and will be reasoned in Elynas jiggly future soon 😇

On 10/9/2020 at 5:10 AM, maxis192 said:

Elyna licked the bowl clean and shivered from getting high. She didn't really sense her surroundings anymore but her senses sharpened towards herself. She could feel a bomb of nourishment exploding in her belly. She could feel it run into her bodily fluids delivering it to the nasty layers of softness. She could feel them grow hideously again.

Part X

Elynas senses were snapping wildly from the Elysian Chocolate. Somehow only elves could fully digest the elysian cocoa and it was fattening psycho-catnip for the pointy eared. Elyna didnt't recognise it's name in the human language earlier, but like every elf with caring parents, she was warned of it before her family headed towards the 'Choc Road'. She knew that she was probably lying prone on the ground now and hallucinating.

Above her towered a giant beautiful woman with colorful flowers in her hair - no, growing INSTEAD of hair on her head. Her body was was covered in leaves, bark and more flowers - no, it CONSISTED of those. The plant woman looked at her and chuckled innocently.

"Tihihi! My elven child, Elyna, why are you so grim?"

"I don't speak with Hallucinations, stop mocking me, you're a produce of my brain and i want you out!"

"Ah hihi!" chuckled the giant woman and shrinked and morphed into a tiny plant girl, jumping onto Elynas growing belly sending a wave of jiggles through her fat and snuggling into the softness "mmhhhh... you are cozy... I made the right choice!"

"You don't chose! This is my brain! I mean, there IS no you!"

"Tihi! My grim Elyna, always serious, always seeking control! You must learn to enjoy losing control, since I took it from you to help you accept your assignment."

Elyna tried to answer but she couldn't remember any words, they escaped her like nimble foxes.

"I am Voluptua, goddess of fertility and I chose you to represent my aspect of abundance. You can't chose abundance, for if you pursue it, you will never find you have enough. But if abundance choses you, you will have more than you ever wanted. That's the problem with abundance, you can only have it, if you don't want it. I chose you to remind the children of your realm of this truth, for I know my grim Elyna will not fail me by simply enjoying this. When you mocked my follower Darlena in your first night at this place, I sensed and chose you. I left a mark on you. I tried other ways to warn my children with all diffrent symbols of abundance and failed. This time I have to chose something that can't be put away and has to be carried wherever you go, so you shall symbolise abundance with this"

said the incarnation and shaked Elynas massive jiggling thighs.

"The mark I left on you seduces my children around you to contribute to your growing obesity and make you truely abundant. Wherever you go, the peoples minds will always find reasons to let you end up with whopping amounts more of this"

exlained the plant girl sitting down on Elynas belly again and poking into its fluffy wobbling softness.

"You will surely gain more than any of my children gained of it ever before and I demand you to struggle against the feeding as good as you can, but don't loathe your fellow children for answering my call to fatten you further! As long as you bear your duty to this realm with humility, I shall help you carry it and reward you with eternal health - fail me and I shall teach at least one more child the dangers of abundance!"

The goddess paused before innocently chuckling again.

"Tihi! You probably still think this is an Illusion, so I give you this as a token of proof for our bond." and with a pause she said "I am sorry Darlena child, but my powers here are linked to you!" and then saped some more power from her already very thin follower...

[Darlena loses another 1d20 lbs: 19, Darlena is down to very bony 89 lbs]

[With her metabolism messed up like that, I let Darlena roll constitution against developing the FAST METABOLISM and PICKY EATER feats to replace her original starting feats: 92/70 fail, seriously - thats how the dice landed]

[Darlena becomes a PICKY EATER with FAST METABOLISM instead of GUILTY CONSCIENCE and BIG MILKERS]

[Worried about her follower, Voluptua sapped the rest of energy she needed from the weight transfer enchantments on the clothes Darlena made for Elyna, precautiously removing all remaining links between their weight]

From the sapped Energy Voluptua produced glowing and growing leaves in her hands that turned into gold, twisting and turning until they eventually formed into a little gadget. It was a 3 inch tall and and 2 inch wide foldaway pocket mirror. She climbed onto Elynas bulging squishy breasts and opened it up infront of her face. Defying the laws of nature, she could somehow see her fully naked body in a crystal clear mirror installed in the upper half. She saw a massively overweight young elf with a heavy pear shape whose entire body was riddled with stretchmarks forming strange patterns, subtly resembling symbols of Darlenas goddess, repeated all over Elynas body.

In the lower half of the gadget, she saw three small golden number wheels like on a combination lock, currently ticking and counting upwards... 473... 474... 475...

"It will grow wider and also grow a 4th number wheel once it becomes necessary, but most of all: as long as you keep it in your posession it will strengthen your muscles the more fat you carry for me, but without tainting your appearance by actually growing them!" Voluptua added with a gentle smile.

483... 484... 485... 486. Then it stopped ticking.

"Ah, see, I put everything from her onto you. It was my call, don't be angry with her. But now that her spell has finished I have to leave this re-" and with a blink she vanished as if she never had existed, but the little gadged closed itself and landed stuck between Elynas sizeable breasts peeking out of her pyjama shirt. And as it touched her skin, Elyna felt a little strength returning to her weighted down body and the confusion of words ended.

[Voluptua formed an epic bond with Elyna upheld by the posession of the divine pocket mirror. As long as Elyna has it close on her:]

• Elynas relevant muscles supernaturally stregthen without growth - enough to keep Elyna moving on her own feet with up to 10 times her ATH in Fat Points
  • she loses only 0.1 athletics and constitution per fat point gained from now on
  • but is sparked by an insane hunger for all fattening things 
  • her stomach digests faster and faster the fuller it gets, causing her possible food intake to be nearly unlimited by volume and calories

~~~

Elyna tried to sit up,

[Elyna rolls athletics: 96/48 - fail]

but incapable to stem her own weight she has to roll over on her side to get on her feet somehow...

Then she saw Darlena, sitting against a wall, silently massaging her temples and thin as a rake. She looked just as much a mess as herself just on the opposite end of fat. They still had the same pyjamas on , which had adjusted figure hugging to their contrasting sizes. Elyna didn't know what to belief, but she almost felt sorry for Darlena... or was it all another well planned trick? Well, could it be?

On 10/11/2020 at 5:10 AM, maxis192 said:

Then she saw Darlena, sitting against a wall, silently massaging her temples and thin as a rake. She looked just as much a mess as herself just on the opposite end of fat. They still had the same pyjamas on , which had adjusted figure hugging to their contrasting sizes. Elyna didn't know what to belief, but she almost felt sorry for Darlena... or was it all another well planned trick? Well, could it be?

(Blimey! I noticed after writing part XI, that I implemented from an old triple of batman76's prompts instead of the recent triple)

(however - enough shenanigans - Part XI is back at it with a munching and growing elf)

Part XI

Elyna picked the pocket mirror out of her sweaty cleavage, then changed her mind and put it back between her chubbed up breasts which swallowed the little gadget without problems. "Well, there's one silver lining!" she thought, but then looked at Darlena again. She was the super skinny type Elyna used to have the hots for when she was skinny herself. Recently she had started to fancy some more muscle power on girls, but there were diffrent kinds of power. Darlena had literally just floored her and Elyna was secretly turned on by it - but couldn't admit that to herself

But she also couldn't be angry with Darlena. The things the goddess had proclaimed were all messed up in her head. Elyna tried to recap the full proclamation without much success. She didn't doubt the fact that she was struck by some goddess wrath for real, but from the stories she heard from her fighting instructors she learned one thing for sure: these esoteric divine threats were usually laughably exagerated to dazzle the common people. The divines had to care for all Grossia and intimidate so they don't have to track and fulfill all the ifs and buts they proclaim! She came to the conclusion that the goddess had showed up to revenge Elynas foolish insults against her follower and if Elyna would show she had learned her lesson now, she would probably get away with this one-time heavy-weight slap on the wrist, but otherwise everything would be okay.

She had to diet anyways and damn, skinny looked hot on Darlena. Elynas belly rumbled hungrily. Darlena looked up to a reached out hand and took it - she was so light now.

"Show humility!" Elyna thought while helping the feather weight up "...just show humility and get away with a slap on the wrist!"

"Ok, I had it coming, we're even now!" said the short obese elf, lusty staring through strands of her jet-black hair at blonde Darlena's 22 inch waist. "To be honest, you know, I had to diet anyways. I am an elf and can probably lose it in no time... and... you... look hot... maybe... can I see your abs?"

Darlena blinked astonished. She had expected to be attacked or somthing. She had even asked a guard to wait in the hallway in earshot.

"Uh, sure!" Darlena raised her pj shirt and for the first time in month, she could see past her own breasts. It were still d-cups however and made the rest of her look even skinnier. Her midriff was concave, clearly showing her pelvic bones and completely ripped which was easy at 89 pounds on a 5'9" frame with d-cup breasts. Darlena felt a bit frail and noticed how much weight she truely lost, but she liked to be longed for after being unwanted for so long. When Elyna tried to touch her, she felt guilty however and excused herself hastily. She dismissed the guard and went to bed.

She couldn't sleep. The sound of Elynas belly rumbling echoed in her head and she felt oddly compelled to silence it with a midnight snack. After rolling in bed for an hour with a head full of disturbing feeding fantasies she collects some sticks of butter to make them real and get these unwanted thoughts out of her head.

She knocked, but no answer came. When she entered Elynas chamber with her arms full of lard, ready to cast a little slumber spell to keep Elyna sleeping, she ran into Francine behind the door who had already casted that on Elyna and had covered her with white-gold-sugar-chocolate-chip-cookies in her bed. With the new size of Darlena and the elf they had some things to iron out but came clean quickly and started feeding Elyna in her sleep together.

[Francine rolls willpower to resist overeating from the cookies herself: 50 - fail]
[Francine rolls constitution to half weight gain from overeating on fattening white-gold-sugar: 79 - fail]
[Francine rolls 1d10 lbs and gains 8 pounds bringing her up to 445 lbs]

They - or better Francine - soon found out, that her stomach capacity must have had increased. Francine excused herself, since she would have to leave the castle with Elyna in the morning, and reluctantly left the rest of the feeding to her light weight sister who nimbly climbed onto the snugly soft and unconsciously munching elven girl to continue the feeding with butter. Francine envied how her sisters size easily allowed that and went to bed mildly upset.

[Darlena rolls 2d20+10 and puts 41 pounds onto Elyna, bringing her up to 527 lbs]

Sitting on Elyna, Darlena noticed the elven chubsters stretchmarks forming patterns resembling her goddess' mark repeatedly all over her fattened body and she had a hunch what led herself here tonight, why Elyna grew so fast without totally freaking out and what mission her goddess had given her...

~~~

"Why do we have to leave and why did she make me skip breakfast?" asked the young and sweaty elf, nearly filling a stage coach bench made for 3 people to Francine filling her side of the coach just a bit less. It was hot and humid down in the swamp, but they were both snacking heavily on the gainessian-white-gold-sugar-chocolate-chip-cookies, or as Francine called them: the "Gainessian W.G.-sugar triple C's", or just "WG-tripple-C's". It was a nastily fattening delicacy for export only, loved and despised where the Choc-Road met the White-Gold-Sugar production in Gainessa - the small but prosperous village around the de'Gaines residential castle controlling the only bridges to cross the Nessian-Swamp.

While crossing the sturdy but narrow bridges through treacherous parts of the swamp a large bag fell from the overloaded carriage infront of them and it was only saved from falling into the wet mud by the de'Gaines quick and seasoned stage coach driver. He wanted to help putting it back but when the other driver's and Elyna's eyes met, his expression suddenly changed and he waved off...

"Ah you know what, you saved it, you keep it. It's some fine cookies and this one in your coach looks hungry. Maybe that teaches me to load them better next time." he greeted the driver and Francine with a tap to his hat and then added friendly in a foreign language to Elyna "Lass sie dir schmecken, Zuckerschnecke!"

They were not allowed for sale in Gainessa and it was always a hassle for Francine, to smuggle them into the castle, but now Francine was growing her habit with these cookies back. They were the main reason for her expanded shape in the past and though she was by no means out of practice with them, Elyna took the lead on that sack with ease and still managed to complain between the munches about the rich human food, her hefty gain and how she would start dieting as soon as she had the freedom to step out of the coach...

[Francine rolls willpower to resist overeating cookies: 58 - fail]
[Francine rolls constitution to half weight gain from overeating on fattening white-gold-sugar: 21 - success]
[Francine rolls 1d10 lbs and gains 4 ( half of 8 ) pounds bringing her up to 449 lbs]

[Elyna rolls willpower to resist getting lost in the large bag: 35 - fail]
[Elyna snacks her way through the bag on their way to Ulverlake and rolls 4d10 to gain 24 lbs, until...
[Francine switches from snacking herself to feeding Elyna the rest of the bag and rolls 3d10: putting another 25 lbs onto Elyna, bringing her up to 576 fatty pounds]

While Elyna drowned herself in sweet and fatty cookies, Francine drooled over the image of her skinny sister sitting on Elyna and she longed for that option, too. She decided, Elyna would start to take some of her dress sizes, too, and a perfect opportunity came to her mind. She prepared a lust spell...

[Francine rolls her base charisma (since it's not preference related) to cast secretly: 49 - success]

...making Elyna uncontrollably horny - just like she already was.

"Did you know there is a hot spring on the way?"

"Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'd die to get this sweat off me... but... there's probably many people there, eh?"

"Would you mind that? Why, you have something more than bathing in mind, babe?"

Elyna blushed but ultimately nodded and Francine gave the signal for a detour to the hot springs. Bent over to the elf and flustered into her ear, with their soft boobs and bellies touching...

"Well, you're lucky - it's private de'Gaines property, just me and my prude hottie here!"

~~~

Soon they arrive at the private spa close to Ulverlake. Elyna wasn't into Francines round shape but she was so horny that Francines strength was enough to compensate for that. They stripped their sweaty clothes and walked into the warm but relaxing hot spring, where the two chubbiest women of Gainessa floated in the water, touching and satisfying each others needs. Just when Francine made Elyna come, she tried to secretly apply a weight transfer spell on them...

[Francine rolls her base charisma (since it's not preference related, given how horny Elyna is from the spell) to cast secretly: 10 - easy success, floating in the hot water Elyna notices absolutely nothing of the spell]

[Francine transfers her level of d20s + FAT POINTS over 25. She rolls... wow... 17+16+(64-25) = 72 pounds over to Elyna]

[Francine is down to 377 lbs]

[Elyna is up to 648 pounds]

When they walked out, Francine marveled on how well the elven knight was carrying the weight and gave Elyna the advantage, so she could enjoy her naked huge backside and revel in the quickly added hundreds of soft pounds wildly jiggling on every move in front of her.

Since we have an ultimately growing pear shaped main character, a super skinny cleric and a slimming muscular barbarian-sorceress, I added a poll about Helenas destiny.

But please tell me in general:

• which body types and shapes would you enjoy added in the story?
  • is there a certain fetish you'd enjoy added to side-characters?

Also, I have one more week of lazy vacation to fill with writing this story, so if you want your character (OC) added in my story or collaborate with chapters: send me a pm!

From time to time I also paint (as well as my mediocre talent allows). This would be Elyna roughly at the end of part XI...

Elyna.thumb.png.4a8d5dbffc57987329d73e94ffcd855a.png

credits to "the-murdellicious" on a well known art platform: I took one of his pics as a reference for the hands and overall pose... I am totally lost on drawing hands without reference

This chapter is part of my collaboration with @ulvrik, so big parts of it were written by him or us together and I edited them a bit here and there to better fit into my arrangement, where it felt necessary. Regina is his OC.

If you read ulvriks story about his Regina already, you know this blue part already and can just as well skip it.

Thanks again, mate - it was fun to write that crossover together!

Part XII

When duchess Angela de’Gaines sent Francine away with Elyna, Francine decided to combine it with an inspection of the Ulverlake Colisseum she had the responsibility for. One big part of the responsibility was to seek out any misappropriation of funds.

Francine walked slowly through corridors. She had mistaken the day of the next event and found out there would be no fight today. So her visit would be more or less some boring paper work. Behind her she heard her involuntary feedee still panting from the exhaustion of getting stuck in the coach door albeit it was build for wide ladies like Francine herself. Elyna had panicked when people started whispering around the coach and fingers were pointed. Francine had to knead Elynas cheeks through the doorframe and for that time Elyna had to endure despising looks, laughter and snappy comments on her eating habits.

„Butter is an ingredient not basic food!“ shouted one noble man and Francine saw Elyna chewing hard on that comment.

With Elynas ego hurt already before she was even out of the coach, Francine walked in advance to avoid any so called "fat gates" blocking passage through the town. They were a narrow grid of bars, placed so everyone too wide to pass through them, had to be publicly weighed and then had to pay a fee based on his weight, so the city guard would open an extra door for them. At about 250 pounds Francine had become too wide to pass through the bars, but she remembered a way through some back alleys and private properties to evade the public shaming.

The duchies Ulmaxia which was ruled by Angela de‘Gaines, Arynthin in its North, Leanwick in the south and last but definately not least Fornai in its east were all part of the Choc Road and not a good place these days for chubby people, that didn’t happen to be some rich noble with enough influence: Nearly every chair in Ulmaxia had narrow armrests and even the public benches had armrest that guaranteed all fatties were kept on their feet. Francines grandfather had ruled high taxes on all fattening foods. Within two generations the people in all 4 duchies had slimmed down considerably. In Fornai even the business taxes for shops and trading companies were multiplied by a complicated fat index, discerning the most overweight person in the owners family – making such businesses a chanceless venture for anyone above normal weight. But also in Ulmaxia weight above the normal range was only accepted for diplomats and nobles who were in contact with less civilized fattening foreign influences.

Francine shook her head and was about to keep moving. As she passed a corner she suddenly collided with something – or someone. A female voice complained muffled by Francines still big belly, before her re-expanding bulk pushed back the smaller person, who fell to the ground with a soft thud and a yelp. Francine was so surprised so she just stopped, to look down and saw a short devil-blood that was sitting on the floor, rubbing her face in wonder while shaking it as if she was in some kind of dream.

She was dressed in a new black dress that highlighted her form extremely well, as it showed a deep cleavage and slits on the side that allowed the hips to be more noticeable.

As the devil-blood looked up she was petrified. Before her was one of the fattest human women she had ever seen, and she felt the old familiar tingle rush in her as she looked at the belly she just had collided with. She wanted to get back in there and be surrounded by the softness again.

„Hello? Are you all alright?“ the huge human asked.

„Oh sorry yes I’m alright“ she said as she stood up in a graceful motion. She realized that Francine was not just anyone and began to bow subserviently

“I’m sorry! It was my fault, I was just in such a hurry that I didn’t watch out! Did I hurt you in any way??”

Francine looked at the small devil-born woman and chuckled „Don’t worry, I think you were the one that was at risk of hurting yourself!“

Before she could continue, she herd Elynas tired voice behind her “why did we stop Francine? I’m getting really tired standing here. And a bit hungry too...”

If that backalley devil would realize who Francine was, it could be a lot of unnessecary commotion that she really didn’t want right now. If the rest of the colisseum realized she was here, everyone would want to talk to her. And sadly she saw a flicker of recognition in the golden eyes. So Francine grabbed her arm in an iron grip.

“Do you have a private room anywhere close by?” she said through a forced smile. “my companion will need some rest it seems!”

”Ahh yes, we have my gladiatrix’s room not far from here, follow me” and as she turned around, still in the iron grip of Francine’s hand she led them to the resting room

At her room the little devil blood offered the sofa to Francine which shook her head.

„I think my companion will need it more.“ And to avoid getting stuck again, Elyne had to squeeze herself sideways through the narrow ulmaxian door.

Francine noticed the sigh that her host gave out and looked at her face, showing intense lust. “Hmm, maybe I could use this to hit two birds with one stone,” she thought and asked Elyna “Do you want some rest?... The lady here… eeh...” She looked at the lust struck devil-born who answered absent-minded

“Regina”

“Ah yes, Regina… she will help you with all your needs as I will finish my duty and come back for you later, is that ok?”

Regina was gobsmacked. When the elf was entering it was the first time Regina saw her and her horniness shot up to the roof, Elyna was more than beautiful in Regina’s eyes. She glimpsed at Francine and realized that they both had to be feeders, because no one gets that big without help. Regina remembered the scandal rumor she had heard about a fattened up elf at Castle Gainessa and realized it was all true. She looked at Elyna again and let out a sigh that was filled with longing… oh what she would give to have a force-feeding session with that huge blob, to make her even bigger! The biggest ever!

Elyna had waddled as fast as she could to the sofa and sat down on the sofa. It gave a loud groan as she gave a comforting sigh as she did “that would be god-sent Francine, I humbly accept and thank you for it.“

Francine turned to Regina and whispered staring imperiously into Regina’s golden eyes „If you get one hour to do whatever you please with her, will you keep silent that I´m here?“

Reginas eyes got bigger as she whispered back “you have my word!”

“Good, then its settled!”

As Francine walked out Regina looked at the opportunity she had been given and rushed after Francine, quickly saying to Elyna: “I will be right back with some refreshment!”

Outside she caught Francine’s arm and said “Sorry that I bother you with this, but I have a proposition for you”

Francine’s face turned a bit irritated “Wasn’t having Elyna for an hour enough?” she thought and answered a bit sourly “be quick about it, what is it?”

“You are a sorceress, right?”

“Yeah, so what?” Francine answered a bit irritated

“I have a potion on me that turns people, if they have any feeding tendencies, into feeders that will do anything to overfeed people they care about, and at the same time remove any kind of awareness on how much they eat themselves, I was wondering if you would want some doses of it in return for casting two spells for me?”

Francine looked at Regina with some interest now but said “why do you think I would be interested in a potion like that?”

“Oh please, I can see a feeders work miles away, and that poor beautiful butterball in there didn’t get that fat on her own” Regina said smiling and waved with the potion “I could even give her a dose right now, if you want, and two doses more fort he deal”

“I want to hear about the spells before I agree to anything

Regina’s smile didn’t leave her as she knew these games like a glove, negotiations were a skill she was proud of “Well first is to make sure my gladiatrix, Jessie Wallbreaker has an edge to tomorrow’s battle. Something that would improve her chances considerably, and the other spell is to charm the security captain Silvia who works here, so she falls madly in love with me” Regina stopped talking and now waited for the reply.

Francine was silent for some minute and then spoke “Buffing your gladiatrix is one thing, but manipulating my own employees…” she paused, looking a bit troubled and continued “I will see what I can do, but first you have to impress me with that potion of yours. If it really works, and when I come back she won’t complain any longer about her weight and how she hast o diet or how you have stuffed her, let’s say a whole dinner, then I might do it for two doses.”

“Deal,” said Regina smiling and reached out her hand to seal the deal, and Francine took it and said with a smirk “and I think you better hurry, the hour is still ticking”

Regina turned around and started running to the head kitchen, she would need a cart for this and fast!

[Ulvrik picked #3 of my prompts: Soul Mates]

Regina always had wet dreams of how she was Queen Sarees feeding master, trusted with force-feeding an already very fat elf girl further and further with that melted feeding mix and now it's Reginas one time opportunity to live up to that fantasy - as close as it gets...

Regina rushed to the colisseum kitchen, to see what food she could find for Elyna. Her mind was boggling with this opportunity. Ever since her eyes were introduced to the world of feederism, when she saw the hedonist feeding session between the noblewoman and the huge fat maid that night, she had dreamt being at the same situation but at a grander sadistic scale. She dreamt to be the master-feeder for queen saree, feeding an elf as fat as a bed, helpless and begging for both food and sex. Having a chance now to live out that dream in person, was an opportunity she couldn’t miss… sadly she had been only given an hour but she would pull all the strings she could for this, no matter the cost!

As she arrived at the kitchen she had come up with a simple plan: Blend all available fattening food into a liquid state, spike it with as much of the potion as she dared to and then stuff Elyna with it as much as she could.

~~~

Elyna was famished by now, the unreasonable hunger was gnarling as she sat down and rested her poor legs.

„Why was everything bad happening to her?“ she thought.

Since she and her family had fled the court of the mad queen she had been in one bad situation after another. Her stomach rumbled... She looked at her bulging belly and huge hips and sighed deep, it would take forever to get back into fighting shape, not to mention a reasonable weight for that matter. As she was brooding she heard the door open and the small and curvy devil-born woman enters with a bottle in her arms – „Regina“ was her name she thought Francine said.

When she looked at her, she realized as Regina approached, that the woman was really attractive. Her unique solid golden eyes were a bit hypnotic. As she watched her walking to her Regina said in an apologetic tone…

„Hi there, sorry it took such a while, the kitchen had some difficulty but they would soon arrive with some refreshment!“ as she took a glass from a shelf, went to the table in front of Elyna, uncorked the bottle and filled the glass. She gave the glass to Elyna who took a sip while Regina placed the bottle at the table and took a chair to sit on.

“Oh, do not bother,” Elyna said, her embarrassment started to show on her face. “I should really watch I eat, I have gained too much weight lately” but sadly her stomach decided to beret her words and gave out a loud rumble “GROOWL” 

Regina laughed quiet as Elynas face got redder “it sounds like your belly doesn’t agree” Regina said smiling. “Well, how does the wine taste? It from Screpp so it could be a bit sting to it” 

As Regina mentioned it, Elyna started to taste the wine, it had a round but slightly fruity taste, reminding her about the red berries she used to pick when she was small. As she took another mouthful of the wine she now felt a warmth from her belly rising. The finish tasted spicy, but not unpleasant.

“It’s a good wine,” Elyna said as she continued drinking, they started to talk about the tournament and as a knight, Elyna told her experience about different training methods as Regina nodded and asked well-thought questions. Meanwhile Regina would rise up and fill her glass to the brim again. Elyna kept drinking more and more, almost as if she didn’t remember at all that she had emptied the glass several times before. Elyna started to feel a bit buzzed but kept drinking as she was unaware of her previous consume and slowly lost focus on what was happening around her.

There was a knock at the door and Regina raised from her seat to let in some men that were carrying a ladder, some large bundles of ropes and a huge empty barrel that had a long hose with a mouth mask on its end. Regina started in low voice, giving orders and soon it was all rigged at the roof, she hushed away the men. Regina brought forward two sets of handcuffs with long chains, walked to each side of the drowsing Elyna and handcuffed each of her hands, and lower legs to the sofa - easily pinning the elfs hands to the armrest. While she did the last adjustments Elynas mind cleared up slightly and she looked at Regina who stood before her now 

“Huh, are you doing?” Then she felt her hands that was handcuffed and started to fill with panic 

“What is the meaning of this! Release me!” but before she could react, Regina leaned forward putting one hand carefully at one of Elyna´s soft knees and kissed her intensely. Elyna’s mind did a grinding halt as Regina’s tongue invaded her mouth, as she kept their lips locked Regina placed herself at Elyna´s legs and felt Elynas fat rolls press into her and brought both her arms around Elyna´s neck. After a little while, Regina broke off, as some saliva followed from their intensive kiss and Regina raised her golden eyes and looked at her. 

“You are really beautiful,” Regina said with gazing into Elyna`s shocked eyes. Suddenly Elyna felt something coming overhead and she lost sight of Regina for a second, just to see her mouth covered with something. She started to struggle violently, but Regina was stronger than she looked and secured the mouth mask, so it was stuck.

Then she smiled with a huge grin and as her red long tongue licked her lips it was so sinister that Elyna almost lost it consciousnes. Reginas face showed a terrible longing and hunger that she never had seen before.

I’m sorry that you needed to wait so long but the dinner is served in any minute now. She purred and started to pet Elyna´s neck to, her breasts and her nipples. She started teasing them as she kissed Elyna´s cheek, where the mask didn’t cover it.

Soon a knock would be heard and Regina stopped her teasing, rose from Elyna´s knees, and went to open. Soon Elyna saw Regina with a cart full of deep large pots. After rolling in the cart Regina closed the door and took one, went up the ladder to the barrel and started pouring fluid into the barrel. As she went down to fetch another one Elyna felt something coming from the mouth mask, it tasted... Like some heavily buttered mashed meat with potatoes. She tried to closed her throat since her mouth had the end of the hose locked in tight. Regina continued to do this until all the pots had been emptied in the barrel, then she took a stick and went up again, took a bottle from her belt, and dripped some of its content into the barrel while swirling with the stick.

She went down again, put away the stick, and pushed the cart out of the room. When she came back, she looked directly at Elyna, who was now terrified, and yet oddly aroused. 

“Now then shall we benign my sweet little piglet” Regina purred as she started to undress in front of Elyna. As she removed her dress Elyna realized that the devil-born wasn’t so hour glassed as it had seemed. The dress had covered the beginning of love handles. It was visible, but she was still really curvy and started to walk slowly towards Elyna as she went to her knees again and sat down.

“Hmm? Are you scared my little piglet?” Regina whispered as she started to caress Elyna´s belly rolls, feeling her hands sink into the soft junk, and soon played carefully with it while looking into Elyna´s eyes. 

“Now now, you can‘t refuse your snack now” Regina whispered excitedly and raised one hand to take a hold of her nose. It only took a few seconds and Elyna couldn’t resist taking a swallow of the mix and as soon she did that Regina released her fingers from Elynas nose and started to kiss her collarbone and went up to her neck and whispered “if you eat, I will reward you so weeeell”

Elyne couldn’t stop. She kept swallowing as she was wondering terrified what she meant as she felt a hand going to her private region - her mind snapped. She tried to get up, to throw away this hellspawn that seemed to trap her in this situation. But she was too big, she needed her hand for support to get up. So, as she started revolting to get Regina off, she easily kept Elyna down with her hands on Elyna´s belly - giggling as the large elf tried to shake her off. In the end, Elyna didn’t have a chance and got tired and stopped. Regina was aroused and started to play with the large elfs skintight pants.

After a little while Elyna was without pants and Regina went in for the real workout and Elyna couldn’t stop the arousal to grow and grow…

As soon the barrel got empty Regina stopped playing with Elyna and went to the door, open it, and to Elyna´s mixed, sexually-frustrated, terrorized mind she brought back the cart again, that was filled with new pots and repeated the filling with a drop from her bottle - only this time Elyna kept eating and couldn’t stop herself anymore.

Francine was happy to be done with the inspection as she was walking to the private room and thought that Regina wouldn’t mind her for some bonus time. It had almost taken 2 hours to make the round and she needed to get some rest. As she came close to the room she noticed a cart that was pulled inside the closing door. 

Her curiosity rose and she walked silently to the door to slightly open it, just enough so she could have a peek: the scene was beyond her expectation. Regina only in her underwear was climbing a ladder, filling a barrel and Elyna with no pants seemed pinned onto the sofa with her arms handcuffed and a mask on her mouth that was connected to the barrel. It seemed that the devil-born had fed the elf as crazy, because the elfs stomach had swollen to a huge ball and she could hear the elf pant, but not from tiredness it seemed… was she aroused??

She decided that this was worth watching and quickly hid behind the door, when Regina came out with the empty cart. As the door closed again she went back, opened the door a bit and watched again. Soon she heard some footstep and she looked behind to see one of the guardss bringing a new cart filled with pots and as soon as he saw the noble woman he did a silent salute. She moved quickly and gave him the order, put guards in the corridor, no one was to pass - except the carts. And she asked for a chair tob e delivered at once. Soon everything had been made to her wishes and she took the seat and started to watch an experience she wouldn‘t forget for a long time. Arousal was growing in her like never before.

[Regina overstuffs Elyna for 5 hours. Regina rolls 5d30 (29, 26, 23, 2, 24) and puts a total of 104 pounds on Elyna, bringing her to 752 lbs as the potion overdose works in her system. Regina, you are a beast!!]

After the fifth hour, Francine decided that it was enough and put away the chair, signaled to the guards not to intrude and walked in with all the authority she had. When she entered Regina who was inmiddle of caressing Elynas growing fat rolls, stopped and turned around. Elyna was literary a mess: her belly had swollen large like a huge beachball, her face was flushed and her breathing was slow and panting. Francine was so excited but knew she needed to end this for the poor elf, and while she gathered air to her lungs, she did a quick hand signal, used by thieves and rogues, to Regina and signs “play along, wait outside”.

“WHAT IN THE GODDESS NAME HAVE YOU DONE YOU WRENCH!” Francine yelled with all her might and Regina looked terrified. Elyna mumbled something that both couldn’t understand and with a speed that wasn’t expected from the curvy devil-born, Regina snatched her clothes and dashed past Francine, who made a little show as she cursed and turned around, shouting “GET HER!!“ and then looking back to Elyna, she said in a calmer voice „don’t worry, I am here now!”.

As soon as she got out, she saw Regina calmly dressing a bit away from the corridor. Out of earshot for Elyna, Francine walked briskly to Regina - now with a big grin - reached out with her harms widespread and as she got to Regina she hugged her in a bear hug.

Regina was surprised for real this time and was starting to ask for forgiveness “I’m sorry! I lost my cool and couldn’t resist, I fully understand that I…”

“Sorry! For what?” Francine asked laughing

“But... but I broke our deal” Regina stammered

Francine put Regina down and put her hands on the short devil-borns shoulders “You gave me an experience only a few would live to see! I never saw anything like it” Francine’s face literally shined with excitement, “If you ever need my help, I will do anything in my power to support your… ventures!”

Regina was stunned, she never thought this would go so well, but she fetched a small bottle and gave it to Francine, who looked at the bottle with a wondering look, then looked at Regina.

“Is it what I think it is?”

“Yes, its 3 doses of the potion” Regina answered “I had her for quite some time, so I like to keep the deal I agreed on” then she winked at Francine with a smile

~~~

Elyna kept groaning. More than a dozen guards were needed to pick up the dazed elf, bring her to their coach and push and squeeze her soft bulk inside – where she filled the entire coach bench now. In fact she was packed tight there. Her size adjusting clothes were made to stay always a bit too small, but now they looked painted on Elyna, digging deep into her softness.

"I know the perfect place to relax, my little p-" Francine could barely bite her tongue "…p…pointy-ear! Perfect place! Just hang in there!“ Francine promised her troubled friend, just before the coach stopped with a jolt when some bag of Elysian Chocolate somehow dropped from a traders carriage infront of them…

Update on Francine...

Francine de'Gaines, female human, 28 y.o.
Barbarian/Sorceress, Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: OBESITY LOVES COMPANY, WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (36 FP), BIG FAT NERD (36 FP)
Physical: NATURAL ATHLETE, ALL IN THE GUT, HEAVY AND HORNY

Atrributes:
ATH 77 (99+10+20+5-78.75+22.5)
CON 57 (94+10+20-10-78.75+22.5)
INT 82 (54-10+38)
WILL -2 (66-10-20-38)
CHA <0 (83+10-10+20-395) >100 for fat fetish

height 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 472 lbs (69FP)
current weight: 377 lbs (55FP)
pounds per Fat Point: 6.75

preferences: dominant, bi-sexual, otherwise normal, fat- and feeding-fetish for super sized female elves

btw. the poll on Helena is closed - You voted and Helena will become...

• ...even fatter
  • ...busty
  • ...and chubby (non-muscular)

Part XIII (this part is a bit grittier and contains some explicit combat violence, don't read if you can't have that!)

"It dropped from our trunk? Oh yes, sure!" said one man from the trader carriage crew.

"From the trunk? Didn't we check that? What's in it, Karl?" asked another

"Shut the heck up, Donnie! You're out of your element!" shouted a third

"Why, are you use all theirs real names, Frank?" questioned the fourth

"He did first, Kief! This isn't a frickin game, man!"

"You guys are golden, look at her face, now she knows - and do you realise who she is? We where driving here to get off the main roads and you find us the rulers daughter so we still get swarmed by guards!" snapped the first

"I don't see no guards, Karl! Just... holy beard!... thats a lot of girl back in there..." said Donnie

"Oh, now that explains why you didn't draw your sword, Lady... let me guess, Helena? Well we have a problem, here, since you know our names and whereabouts now. So how about we tie you, your driver and your friend up, take your coach off the road and leave you somewhere to be found once they search for your big noble gut - and you all survive! We even let you keep your coach - deal?"

That was one insult too many, and Francine draws her sword for a sucker punch against their Leader Karl

[Francine rolls athletics: 10 - success]

"It's Francine!" With a well trained move she hits Karl for good who immediately drops dead in the dirt. "Francine de'Gaines!"

Frank knocks out the unarmed coach driver, while Kief and Donnie jump onto the several feet shorter Francine.

[Francine rolls athletics to counter their jo1nt attack with disadvantage: 79 - fail (by two points!)]

Francine blocks their first attacks, but is distracted by a cursing Elyna who got her ass completely stuck in the coach door. She misses one strike of a club to her head and is knocked off her feet by the brawny bandit and knocked out by another blow from the other. When they see Elyna struggling to squeeze out, a loud laughter starts among the three bandits despite their lost leader - which they obviously didn't like anyways.

~~~

"Look at that porker, hahaha!"

"You dirty bandit scum... shut up!" Elyna demanded

"Hahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAAA! Look at the size of her ass, that door is already extra wide, but she...Muahahaha"

"Aaarghhh, iiihnnaaaghhh..." Elyna groaned wriggling and pushing, embarassed by the creaking wood digging into her butt and the rolls around her waist that were slipping out of her clothes "when I'm out, I rip your nasty tongues out and cut you in half, you murderous bandits! Leave Francine alone!" she shouted with a seriously red head.

The bandits waited until Elyna was completely exausted and then started tying her up and gagged her to destroy the doorframe and break her free in silence - but she was too heavy for them to really carry her anywhere, so they just dragged the struggling and panting tied up elf together with everything else off the road into the woods. Frank was a brutal beast of 6'5" and had punched their driver way too hard. The coach driver didn't make it. They rolled him and their former leader Karl into a smelly big red rug they had found on their stolen trader carriage and buried them under a pile of rocks in the woods.

They also found the bag, which had started the whole encounter, in the dirt and soaked with mud...

~~~

[While the bandits discuss what's next, Elyna, Francine and the Bandits get hit by a countrywide spell wave of gluttony, cast by the Red Empress Theona (see batman76's story)]

"Shame looks likes a some expansive choclate stuff! Coulda been some lots of coin at the market black!" said Kief

"They were probably pulling it off our trunk with some greedy porker magic!" meant Frank

"We should make her eat the dirty stuff and then sell her to that cult that pays for fat slaves by the pound."

"Nice idea! Lets put the stuff from our trunk onto her 'trunk' and then sell the whole package, eh? That way we get rid of her without getting our hands dirty. We could make her eat the other looted stuff too, before we sell her. That noble de'Gaines woman would make us some good coins too if we let her eat her fill!"

Elyna heard their plans of fattening her and Francine and selling them into slavery. They had searched her: her few coins, her boot knife and some parts of her clothing were missing. The good news was, that she could still feel the divine mirror gadget between her breasts an that Francine, who was lying infront of her, was still alive. Reginas potion still blocked any worries about her weight though. The slavery terrified her nevertheless and she felt helpless. Soon Frank came with the first bowl of muddy melted elysian choclate. The bandits didn't know what it was and what it does to elves. Elyna on the other hand knew when the smell of hot melted chocolate touched her senses and when they drenched it into her, the addiction kicked in and made her gulp with pleasure. Francine woke up and was fed, too. She hated it and tried to resist, so they violently made her change her mind. On the opposite Elyna couldn't fight down joyful moans when they filled her with the melted elysian chocolate by the pound. The bandits where irritated but also happy that she was only moaning but otherwise quiet. They noticed how Elyna was thrilled more and more for the next bowl and they kept them coming and drenched the most of the 50 pound bag into her until she started to daze away and go limb.

[Francine rolls d20 to resist 9 lbs of her half getting drenched into her. Francine drinks 16 lbs of melted elysian chocolate]
[Francine rolls constitution to half weight gain from overeating on fattening elysian chocolate: 71 - fail]
[Francine gains 16 pounds of fat, bringing her up to 393 lbs]

[Elyna drinks the remaining 34 lbs of the melted elysian chocolate]
[Elyna rolls constitution with disadvantage (slow metabolism) to half weight gain from the elysian chocolate: 65 - fail]
[As an elf Elyna gains 4 lb per pound consumed and gains 136 pounds of fat, slowly bringing her up to 888 lbs]

While Elynas body was working overtime to extract the full calories from the elysian chocolate that only elfs can draw from it and her fat rolls swelled between the ropes binding her, she begins hallucinating again...

"Hello my child, how are you?" asked a tiny person sitting on a pebble right infront of Elynas eyes, who was lying down limb, looking sideways.

"Way too fat, but full of yummy chocolate."

Voluptua chuckles "Tihi, growing indeed but not abundant, yet."

"You can't be serious, I feel like ten times the weight I'm supposed to be"

"Tihi, that's quite exactly true! But still not abundant!"

"Oh god, how shall I ever get back into combat shape. I feel so helpless, I couldn't even leave the coach. You killed our driver by making me so fat and useless!"

"Not god! Goddess!... of fertility... the feminine form... and abundance... or for my friends, like you, just Voluptua" she said with a lovely smile "Those children here didn't answer my call, they are just chaotic misled creatures and justice isn't my domain, but you are dear to me and as much as having you sold to that feeding cult would bring you closer to your destiny - I won't allow them to enslave what's mine! So let them know, I make you one of my Heralds Elyna! You shall be no mere Knight but a Herald of Abundance and I give you the power to drain the strength from those that threaten you... or threaten the friends you hold dear. I don't want you to suffer where it's not essential to your vocation! But now I feel that special chocolate I created for my elven childs, reaches it's final destination on you and I must leave you for now! If you need me, call me with some more of it, but make sure it's an abundant amount, my Herald!"

[Elyna becomes a "Herald of Abundance" (Prestige Class) and immediately gains the supernatural ability to drain body mass- mostly fat but also some muscles - from hostile people of her level or lower, within 30 feet of range and in her line of sight as a spell channeled through her divine pocket mirror]

~~~

Elyna waited peaceful and patiently while the bandits bullied the defiant Francine. She hoped, it wasn't a mere fever dream and that it really was Voluptua again. She waited until the bandits had their last beer and started snoring...

"This agression will not stand!", she thought and focused her mind on Frank...

Update on Elyna:

Elyna Adansonia, female elf, age equivalent to a 21 y.o. human
Herald of Abundance (Knight prestige class), Lv. 1

• Drain Foes: Supernatural ability to drain body mass from hostile people of her level or lower, within 30 feet of range and in her line of sight as a spell channeled through her divine pocket mirror. She gains most of the drained mass as fat, but also absorbs a small fraction of the targets constitution and athletics (~10%).
  • Divine Leg Strength: Elynas leg and core muscles supernaturally stregthen without growth - enough to keep Elyna moving on her own feet with up to 10 times her ATH in Fat Points. Also she loses only 0.2 athletics and constitution per fat point gained
  • Divine Appetite: Elyna is sparked by an insane hunger for all fattening things 
  • Metabolism of Abundance: Her stomach digests fast like a sponge soaking up calories, so fast that she is nearly never full
  • Fat Magic Resistance (weight loss only): Any fat magic cast on her to make her lose weight has a 85 percent chance to fail (any caster under level 3 automatically fails), Elyna rolls a d100. On a roll >85 the spell overcomes her resistance.

Feats: (some feats are currently lingering, mainly due to the divine influence on Elyna)
Mental: SWEET TOOTH, CRUMBS IN BED (cursed by the duchess), CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT (24), WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (26), WHAT HAVE I DONE (35)
Physical: SLOW METABOLISM, NATURAL ATHLETE (24), THUNDER THIGHS (26), BADONKADONK (28), BIG BONED (35)

Atrributes:
Athletics 34 (71+20-107.75+52)
Constitution 8 (41-15+10-107.75+52)
Intelligence 46 (36+10)
Willpower <0 (11-240)
Charisma for normies: <0 (85+10+10-2+10+5-30-X), >100 for fat fetish (85+10+10-2+20+30+X)

Height: 1.62m (~5'4")
initial weight: 90lbs (15FP)
current weight: 888lbs (154FP)
pounds per FatPoint: 5.75

preferences: admires very skinny or muscular women, fights her inner feedee (Reginas potion prevents any worries about her own weight for now)

Was still planning to use this one...

On 10/9/2020 at 4:11 PM, Batman76 said:

Helenas risky spell: Helena has a gentleman caller enamored of her great beauty and wit... Who last saw her at 1/3rd her current weight she twice get current IQ. The ditzy, sort of literate sorceress bimbo is able to cast a spell that will temporarily dump the fat into Elyna and restore Helena's old intelligence... But who knows how long it would last...

...in combination with the results from the poll   (...I told you in a PM how it will be combined 😇😈)

On 10/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, maxis192 said:

btw. the poll on Helena is closed - You voted and Helena will become...

• ...even fatter
  • ...busty
  • ...and chubby (non-muscular)

But I'd like some prompts for Elyna, Francine, Darlena or the duchess  - or some external interferences!

Hmmm, here's some promps, do what you will with all of them....

Elyna:

Attempts at Heroism: Elyna might be near a half ton of flab, but she's still a knight dang it! And when she finds out her people are still being abused, she's going to do something about it! what that is she doesn't know yet, but maybe Francine can help her out...

An Invitation: rumors of the mega obese elf attracts the feeder eye of Empress Theona, she's invited to the Imperial harem for an eating contest and told to bring a +1. The Duchess can't resist an imperial invitation but which daughter will she send....

Francine:

Back in the Saddle: the bandit attack proved that the Duchess isn't doing her job patrolling the roads. If she won't then Francine, as the rightful future ruler, will! Although still morbidly obese, Francine is getting thinner by the day...okay, maybe not by the day and stairs aren't great for her but...its time to start earning the town's loyalty again! Patrol the roads, feed the hungry, clothe the naked...maybe more of the second than the later, but Francine is going to take charge!

Big Reunion: Francine's old adventuring party is back in town (Nymph Knightess, Human male wizard, devil born rogue) and unlike her they're all still fighting fit! The embarrassed barbarian has two options, try and get back in fighting trim or try and get her old team just as fat as her!

Darlena:

Life Sized: the local temple of the Fertility Goddess has commissioned a statue of their fertility goddess and needs a particularly blooming maiden to serve as a model...and pity for Francine, she's not quite as curvy as she once was and a lot of local maidens actually have rounder hips and fuller busts! She better bulk her chest back up if she wants to be immortalized in marble...and hope her belly/hips/thighs/chins don't follow suit...too much...

Popularity Contest: now that she can fit into the tavern doors again, Darlena is once more the most popular girl in town! But in between boys and beer, the flirtatious young priestess hears about a queen of love contest at the Imperial tournament that year!

The Duchess:

Cut down to size: The Duchess has had it up to hear with her daughter's increasingly freakish elven fatass! She'd thought she'd make the elf just a little chubby, not a freak show...and most of her daughters are still lardasses! She's had it up to here with seeing fat fatty fatties whenever she turns around! Its time to bring in a priest of the devil God of skinniness to exorcise this elven lard from her house! Surely this wouldn't run into divine resistance from a goddess that's chosen to turn Elyna to fatten up and create a magical backlash with all of that spare fat jumping somewhere quite embarrassing...

Replacement!: Francine is moving against the Duchess and the local ruler fears she might lose, her daughter's turning back into a badass and earning the guard's loyalty once more and if Francine makes it to her next birthday with a fit figure, by local law she inherits the duchy! The Duchess balks at murder, especially as her middle child Helena could be either frustratingly idiotic or so intelligent she can't control and her youngest Darlena is too sweet to rule, fat or thin. But what if Darlena wasn't the youngest? Rather archaic local bylaws say that a boy becomes first in line! If the Duchess gives birth to a son, she could rule as regent for another 25 years! But the Duchess, while ravishingly gorgeous and fresh faced, is over 40, she might need some help getting pregnant and I don't mean a penis! Fortunately Darlena has a spell to improve fertility...although the chances of it causing multiples and extreme weight gain is very high...and there's still 50/50 odds of it being a boy...shame if she got obese for nothing...

Man, thats a lot of ideas! And i see you mixed my crossover idea in there 😃 but the other Elyna prompt is very nice as well. Will see how much of the other ideas I can realise. I like most of them but I just can't write them all^^ anyways thats a great pool of inspiration whenever there is room for (and time to write) more sidestories, thank you!