I'm curious...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite character so far?

• Elyna
    • Francine
    • Helena
    • Darlena

This is a story written in batmans RP-rule-system. I move it here for easier reading and hope for your input and ideas - if anyone else than batman wants to interact with my story too, feel free to send me a dm!

The plot so far in shortest shortness: Elyna is taken as a pawn to guarantee her peoples subservience to their new duchess of the land they settle on. During her first dinner at the castle the elf Elyna gravely insults her overweight hosts and triggers heavy consequences for herself...

The rules can be found here:

On 10/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, maxis192 said:

Elyna
Race: Elf
Class: Knight

Feats:
Mental: CRUMBS IN BED
Physical: SLOW METABOLISM

Atrributes:
Athletics 91[71+20]
Constitution 36 [41-15+10]
Intelligence 46 [36+10]
Willpower 11
Charisma 100 [80(85)+10+10]

--------------------------------------------------

Elyna is the daughter of one of queen Sarees Cousins. She has an older brother Layvar and a twin sister Elara. At about 5'4" Elyna and Elara are short for elves. After their mother's early death her father Ravyno grew soft on his daughters except for a strict diet and physical combat training to prepare all three to become knights of the queen but other than that they grew up with many freedoms - especially Elyna, her fathers favourite. What Elyna lacks in discipline for that reason she makes up for with her very good looks - in most situations.

But things mess up between her father and the queen and he must lead his family and several other families away from the elven territory to flee Sarees cordial dislike threatening his family. When he finds a fitting place to settle, the human Duchess ruling over that land comes to their camp entouraged by a dozen soldiers and three very voluptous young noble women, that seem to be her daughters. She comes to express her willingness to let them settle under the condition of future tax payment and a living pawn to guarantee the subservience of the desperate and emaciated elven settlers. As pawn she choses the first person her father looks at: Elyna.

Elyna bears it with knightly countenance, knowing the consequences of resistance. A written contract is made the next day, guaranteeing for Elynas life if not provoked otherwise by the terms of the contract and they take her in after goodbyes to her people and bring her to the castle half a day on horse back away from the settlement. They wash her, show her her room and invite her to dinner with the Douchess.

The table is loaded with greasy food and rich desserts and the middle aged duchesses young daughters start endulging. Unlike their athletic mother the daughters' bodies impressed Elyna, they are about 5'9" and judging from their immense bellies they had to weigh over 300 pounds each. The thought of herself growing to such size grossed her out though. Sure she lost too much on the road fleeing, but she enjoyed being lithe. Her midriff was always slim but, like most elven girls, she easily gained on her bottom half. Some years ago, when mustered for her career as a royal guard, she stepped on a scale weighing 130 pounds and she hated her thighs and butt giving her the pear shape she hated. The shortage of food on the road had something good, she thought.

Elyna then tries the food offered on the long table and, braught up with total honesty, impulsively makes the gravest mistake stating misfortunately worded in the foreign human language to her so far exceptionally kind host: "By the god of pigs, with such food I do now understand, why your daughters resemble images of him. I did not know humans praise the great boar, but your daughters divine sizes must truely please him."

The silence at the table irritated her, so she added... "I... I mean, humans all are impressively wide, while elves are quicker and nimble... so I am not surprised that you worship the-"

The duchess smashed her fork into the table. "Don't ya dare say another word, you ungrateful little-"

Interrupted by the surprised and desperately gesticulating Elyna: "Sorry! Sorry I want not insult you and your family... I... I... certainly couldn't get as fat to be a competition anyway and..."

In that moment the usually kind duchess decides to salt the hopes of that terribly ignorant and unbearably beautiful elf. Her face grew tense and staring at Elyna she says in a faked calm and friendly voice "We will see what the future brings, you better go to your quarter now!"

Elyna left in a hurry. The duchess looked at her shocked daughters who were still struggling for breath, banged her fist on the table and shouted: "Don't you sit there all quiet and mindless while that skinny elf makes fun of your family! I know i forbid any fat magic in your sorcery studies despite you enjoy your feasts a little too much to go without it, but that ungrateful harlot had it coming! We want to honor the contract and keep her well fed but unharmed, don't we? But if a sudden appetite gets the better of her, that would not be on us, right? Work your magic, see she eats her fill, see she can't control it, see she does it to herself, starting tonight! Go!" And while her daughters went out she added "...And tell one of the Knights to make sure no one sells any food supplies to her kin, I want to see their faces when these hungry vermins meet their 'little' doe next time"

------------------------------------------
Elyna's emaciated starting weight:
Fat Points: 15
Pounds per point: 6
starting weight: 90 lbs

On 10/3/2020 at 12:51 AM, Batman76 said:

The emaciated elf awoke in her bed.

And what a bed it was!

Elyna's gaunt, rail thin body was practically swallowed by the deep downy mattress and the heavy blankets swallowed her. Even back home in her father's castle she hadn't had a bed like this! The knightess actually had difficulty getting up due to how heavy they were and how painfully thin she was. The long march as a refugee had burned off her sloppy saddle bags, leaving her lean and fast but she still didn't carry that much strength.

The hostage looked around her palatial room, taking in the deep southern continent rugs, the massive mirror and vanity table, the immense wardrobe and the oil painting above a breakfast table. Said table was heavily laden with snacks and treats: scones and crumpets, crackers and cookies, pie and cake. Empty calories one and all, explaining the bloated, immense state of the duchess' daughters!

"Ugh I shouldn't have insulted them so, I'm glad the Duchess didn't have my head as it was," Elyna sighed to herself, realizing that many of the plates were somehow empty.

"Hmmm, that's odd, why would they serve me empty plates?" the young elf asked herself.

If the near naked woman had bothered to look down her flat, bony chest she'd have noticed her stomach was swollen with food. Pushed to the brink of starvation by extremes, the skinny elf had awoken earlier in the morning after servants had quietly placed the belt busting feast on the table. Without waking up, Elyna had followed her nose and eaten until she was full, her stomach rapidly digesting the food...

Roll Constitution for WG!

Looking past the food, Elyna was struck by the massive oil painting of the Ducal family.

It showed the Duchess Angela de'Gaines, a stunning and statuesque human woman with immense strawberry blonde curls. She must have been in her early forties, but good make up, some cosmetic magic and probably a flattering painter made her look 25 in the picture. That didn't surprise Elyna too much, the human ruler had looked much the same if not quite as busty the night before. The big change was in her three daughters!

The short, starved hostage had been introduced to the three over voluptuous noble girls at dinner. Each was separated by only a year in age, the oldest was Francine, a girl with an immense shock of ginger curls and constellations of freckles across her face and bosom, dressed in a green top and skirt that showed her midriff, which was needed as the eldest daughter had had a gut so big it kept her from reaching the table, she'd been flirting relentlessly with the two fit squires keeping her fed and had winked mischievously a few times at Elyna during the meal. She'd also been the only one to laugh when Elyna had compared them to the God of Pigs! Then there was Helena, an icily pale, blue eyed brunette who's jet black locks matched the raven gown covering her porky, shapeless body, while eating relentlessly she'd been glaring at an intro level magic book (Elyna recognized it from her brother's studies) and carefully trying to read it, lips moving over each unfamiliar word. She'd glared jealously at Elyna's body and had attempted to speak in elvish to her, but her atrocious accent and awful grammar had left Elyna staring in confusion and Helena saying she must not recognize "the highest and most refined dialects". Last of all was Darlena, a girl with soft brown eyes, bountiful golden hair and tanned skin, as well as the biggest bust elyna had ever seen surging out of her pink dress. In between flirting with the serving boy sand eating scones she'd actually tried to talk to Elyna but her mother kept interrupting her. She'd nearly cried when Elyna had compared them to pigs, something the elf actually felt bad about.

"Is this really them?" Elyna asked herself, "they're barely recognizeable!"

Each of the obese girls she'd shared dinner with was lithe, trim and lovely in the paintings. Darlena's bosom was merely modestly large, although well exposed and very pert given the way the artist had caught her nipples poking through the pink silk, an icon of the Goddess of Fertility in between the bosoms. In the center Helena's narrow, patrician features had blazed with intelligence, her body a lithe hour glass and she'd been holding a very, very high level grimoire in one hand, the other hand glowing with a casually displayed spell. On the right was Francine, who was absolutely jacked! Her belly gleamed with hard muscles and she was making a confident bicep with a hand holding a claymore over her shoulder.

"de'Gaines Family Portrait, 987", that was only a year ago!" the knightess gasped on reading the brass plaque of the portrait , "surely the artist must have been flattering them, there's no way they could get so fat so quickly! Even for lazy, gluttonous humans..."

Shaking her head, the gaunt elf looked back at the feast laid out for her. Amid the piles of empty calories was a letter in an elegant, perfumed envelope...

"I wonder who this is from..." the elf said, taking a look at the note...

Darlena: "Dear Elyna, I feel so sorry about how mother treated you last night. I beg you take these treats as my way of an apology and humbly beg you join me for a brunch in the garden!" Darlena is a follower of the goddess of fertility, who's gain began after accidentally wishing for ever increasing bosoms and spread from there. Kind and sweet, and actually rather bright under her sunny disposition and boy loving nature, she's rather upset by her rapid change, partly from her mother's catty comments but especially as she can't easily slip out a castle window and have fun at the local tavern. There were several local boys and girls courting her, none her mother would approve of, who didn't mind her thickening figure until Darlena's butt got caught in an arrow slit one night. She'd deeply like a friend and if that friend could help her out by taking a few dress sizes, just a few please...

Helena: "Deer Elena,

It was excelent to met you at the dinner last knight. I now you are note a magician, but as I am a magical researcher per excellente I'd love to pic your brain about elven costumes," Helena is a rare wizard/sorceress multi class who was once very powerful, very, very gorgeous, very very, very brilliant, and very, very, very very proud of all three. Unfortunately while attempting to increase her intelligence yet further, Helena accidentally cursed herself with "Dummy Thickness" right before the feast packed winter season. As her BMI grew her work ethic and wits sank, by the time she noticed both it was too late to fix either, she'd grown too mortified over her own fatness to use the high level sorcery and too ditzy to use the high level wizardry. She's lost most of her powers as her weight has skyrocketed, her intelligence in the middle of average and her self control much lower. She believes that by using big words frequently she can hide her loss of wits, although if anyone pays attention she's obviously a fat bimbo who frequently puts her XXL clothes on backwards. Helena really wants someone to dump weight onto while she can still cast a weight transference spell...whether they agree or not.

Francine: "Hey Elf,

You looked pretty hot last night. Those ears and cheek bones are pretty good, but you're a little scrawny, still, you're hot. Especially how you moved, I can tell you can use a sword. Normally I'd have climbed in your bedroom window and checked by I'm not exactly built for that anymore. Thought it was pretty funny how you called us lardasses, the servants won't say it to our faces. I thought Helena was gonna have a stroke but the dumb bitch was probably still thinking she could cast a fire ball. If you fancy a chat or just a literal roll in the hay, or both, I'll be in the stables feeding the horse I'm too fat to ride anymore,"

Francine is the wildest of the sisters, having blown off a betrothal early on to go adventuring. She picked up considerable skills as a barbarian/sorceress combo, a red hair rager who'd gotten incredibly ripped. After looting an ancient tomb netted her enough money to live rich forever even if her mother cut her off, Francine returned home to laze about and openly defy her mother last year. Unfortunately for her her immense appetite combined with no longer exercising and drinking/eating to excess at every meal meant the red headed swords woman practically exploded in size. Clothes cut to show off her abs were showing off a beer gut within a month and after a summer of feasting, fucking and letting her sword rust in town, Francine was too out of shape to resist when her mother's guards came to collect her. While she didn't really mind the gorging that turned her into a fatty, the former heroine is getting damn bored of just being a fat girl back under her mother's thumb. Half a dozen guards are her lovers/feeders but the increasing ginger wants to feel the wind in her hair and swing her sword again...just you know, without actually exercising or controlling her gluttony.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:45 AM, maxis192 said:

Elyna rolls [38] and fails with her CON of [36] - she gains 6 lbs from snacking at night and wakes up with 96 lbs - somehow not feeling any satiety

Elyna reads through the letter twice, but still not sure if she understands the foreign language correctly. First she thought it was some kind of compliment and felt a well known tingling sensation within her, receiving such words from a human woman. But after reading again it striked her that Francine must have heard the rumors about Elynas tastes somehow and that its all a subtle threat. "She knows all about me somehow and thinks I was unacceptably hot tempered! Oh no, she even thinks I hide violent sword swinging intentions. Would she really climb into my bedroom to kill me in my sleep or let her sister cast a fire ball on me! It's not over, they might take my head any time and next time she probably won't laugh! This must be a last warning, the others probably want me dead already - I better visit her and see if she might put in a good word for me. I don't get that hay thing though and why does she mention that I'm scrawny. I must be careful to avoid any further insults, and i guess this means all that sweet stuff has to go... somewhere..."

Elyna checks her quarters for a way to get rid of all that human food, since she didn't plan on gaining any weight back soon. On the other hand it took her a century to become chubby enough to fail the qualification for the Queens Guard. The humans here would be dead before she would gain a considerable amount. In fact it should be the last thing to worry about right now. No one in her entire family was ever heavier than Elyna at her heaviest 130-something pounds, probably the elves of her family even can't get any bigger. Even if she ate her heart out at that heavy human food, how bad could it be, it would take at least several years before it could really affect her, right? So not finding any alternatives Elyna decides to actually eat the feast laid out in her room before visiting Francine. Three times she finds herself falling asleep completely stuffed, but each time all is digested strangely quick during a short nap and Elyna manages to finish all off - what seemed to her as a test - before lunch.

After her third little nap she wakes up tired but ready to look for Francine...

On 10/4/2020 at 4:53 AM, maxis192 said:

Well, it wasn't exactly a hard bargain for our DM here
to convince me continuing Elynas story a bit on my own,
but then i thought: why not filling the gap what happened that night earlier
between the de'Gaines sisters first...
😉

14 hours earlier in Helenas Library:

Between chaotic shores of filthy scrolls and papers tossed on the ground afoot cliffs of books stapled up to the ceiling the de'Gaines sisters haggle over a giant tome resting on the central book stand and its long withheld insight on how to shed some pounds in the process of punishing that insolent elven girl. Darlena immediately searches for the page with the weight transfer spell they all heard rumors about and each of them has their own reasons to long for its benefit.

Helena claims the opportunity the loudest: "Mine problem is the worstest, so I get to puni'she and become thin again. Mother brought the book to mine room so its decided, nah nah nah won'tiscuss it, no!"

Darlena thinks otherwise weighing as much as possible of her unreasonably grown bust in her hands: "Your problem the worst? I can hardly read those pages with these two problems here! You can at least look at them as long as you want, wether you get their meaning or not! And its not your room, you just seized it and we didn't mind so far! You can't use that against us now, soo unfair Helena! Plus you don't get to say whats discussed and whats not!"

"Unlogical! Unreasonable! Unconsciony..conscionyla..scionably! Conunscionably!" Helena mutters.

"Oh would you please, pleeaase stop it..." says Darlene with her hands muffling her ears.

"Yeah! Mine problem is bigger! Ignomininious!"

"Stop these ridiculous words already or say them right, by the goddes, my eeeaaaars are bleeeeeding!"

Francine chuckles in her deep mellow voice, emptying the rest of her favourite salted nuts from another bowl: "We could always weigh your problems and see who should make the calls!"

They agree on that and head for the barn with the only scale available, usually for horses and livestock. Both of the same height of 5'9" and each of them sure to weigh more than the other. Darlena goes first and with her giant bust, heavy enough to give her awful back pains, Francine measures her to weigh 297 pounds [44 fat points]. Then Helena drives her sister off the scale to get herself weighed in at soft but much more distributed 345 pounds [51 fat points]. "See told your problem is nothing!" taunts Helena.

~

Back in Helenas library Darlene finally finds words again: "But you still can't just use that spell, sister, or she and every servant will know right away. Have you seen that scrawny skeleton of an elf? And mum was clear that no one may suspect any fat magic to happen in this castle. So good luck making her chubby enough that no one could tell!"

Francine nods her head mispleased and comments daydreamingly "Damn, you're right... she looked so hot that I didn't realise that problem." Darlene rolls her eyes on her sisters shenanigans while Francine clears her throat from the latest mouthfull of nuts: "But anyways we got to go back outside, since you lousy sisters forgot your older sister has her troubles too, and the heaviest makes the calls on that you agreed!"

Under annoying protest they weigh Francine, knowing the outcome. Francine is massive with the same bulk as Helena, even a lot more around her middle but then also still muscular beneath. At the same height they weigh her in at 472 pounds [69 fat points]. They fight over it for another hour in the library but in the end agree to make that elf put on some pounds by herself - with a little help - befriend her and then take turns with the weight transfer spell - starting with Francine. They agreed to be absolutely as patient as necessary to let no one suspect magic, not even the elf herself. They agree that it was ultimately paramount without any excuses to be totally moderate with the weight transfers and that none of them would ever even think of cutting in line...

~

Shuffling through the dusty pages of the old tome Francine daydreams about the changes those spells would do to her elven crush and was not so secretly turned on by the thought of being ripped again while putting all her own softness and much more on that fragile elf. On herself she hates the weight but the imagination of that supposed to be rail thin elf turned into a sweet and overly heavy cream cake, drives her mad. When she notices her silent moaning, Francine grabs some more trail mix from another bowl and starts grinning "So we start with this, this and that one! Darlene you cast the 'Low Metabolism', Helena you do the easiest spell 'High Appetite' and I cast that 'Fast Digestion'* spell since it seems a bit vaguely described..."

They nod in cordial agreement, but know each other good enough to know better. Just then they notice their mother on the libraries catwalk the sisters avoid for doubting its weight-bearing capacity.

"You forgot I said 'starting tonight!', but since you patched yourselves together so unusually nice, let me care for that 'Sleep Eating' enchantment... in fact I know how to make that one permanent!"

"And I will write her a nice card to come with her treats" Francine says smiling... 

-------------------------------
*Fast Digestion: The target starts digesting empty calory food like a sponge soaking it up. All grease and sugar are metabolised within the shortest of time and if sticking to empty calories, the target can stuff itself up to 6 times per day (plus up to 3 times per night if relevant) and it counts as overeating equally often with all dice rolls and consequences for the waist line

-------------------------------

...with all those spells cast on her in her sleep, Elyna has half unknowingly overeaten already 6 times before lunch that day. With her naturally slow elven metabolism and the spell slowing her metabolism even further that means she gains 12 pounds (automatically failing her CON saves). So Elyna weighs 102 lbs [17 FP] when starting to look for Francine, feeling spent and sleepy but somehow already hungry again...

10 hours ago, maxis192 said:

The Pledged Elf - Part IV:

"The elf is looking for you now" informed a squire his mistress Francine de'Gaines. She paused her recently begun studies of fat magic and closed the invaluable tome that was put in her care for now. She grabbed the two practice swords she had carefully enchanted as described, but the last bit was missing together with several pages from the chapter about weight transfer spells - what a pity it wasn't complete. The others had agreed that it would be on her to trick Elyna, since Francine would get to enjoy the benefits first. They want Elyna to blame herself for becoming chubby enough to hide one of the more potent weight transfer spells from her suspicion and left Francince to decide what would suffice. The minor transfer enchantment on the practice swords would make a good start. She was focused and counted the days and hours until she would gain some physical freedom back.

Francine never met any female elf as cute as Elyna and laid out a plan to get a better look at Elyna. In the morning she made the cursing castle blacksmith ruin a good chainmail by cutting out so many rings that it was basicly glorified underwear. Then she took a basket of the stinkiest worn clothes from the squires laundry she could find and put them all in a stash.

When Elyna arrived at the stables, Francine awaits her sitting at a table in the backyard watching a female knight riding her pureblood warhorse on a parcours. Elynas lithe beauty turns several male and female heads [CHA 100 for all, auto success] and makes Francince inhale sharply when she sees her in the entrance. "Oh, hey elf, come over and watch my Magnus fly!"

"She really is a sight", Elyna thought too. Between all the stable workers Francine was easy to make out from afar as well. "She's twice as wide as anyone else here. At least she doesn't torture her horse, she would probably break Magnus back. My it's the most beautiful horse i have ever seen. A Knight born to the saddle like me would do it justice..."

"It makes me so sad I can't ride him anymore, you should cut me into pieces and place a you-sized part of me in the saddle." joked Francine in her beautiful mellow voice. Elyna felt as if caught with her hands in the cookie jar and reminded herself of her dangerous situation. After a long sigh Francine continued "But what can I do, nobody has the patience to spar with me any more and all the servants just keep bringing the food, but they are not to blame, its their job and they need it! I know my mother demands justification for every bronze coin spent and if I tell anyone to stop, they probably lose their job. So how about we make a deal: You spar with me every day plus you follow me through my day and whenever you see my hand putting Snacks into my mouth you cough and I have to put it in yours instead without discussions from both sides. That way the servants keep their jobs and i get a chance to lose a few sizes. Also you might gain me as your friend and know what... for your sacrifice you shall have Magnus - with a skinny elven knight like you he will truely fly!"

"That's exactly the chance I needed to keep my head over water here! But oh dear, that might put some pounds on me! Maybe we should speak about some reasonable limits for that snacking-ward-thing..." races through Elynas mind, when her belly growls as if answering the call

[Elyna rolls a natural 100 and fails critically [oh dear!] with her willpower of 11 to resist the temptation to accept unquestioningly (the advantage from race and disadvantage from the influence of the "High Appetite"-spell equals out)]

"...on the other hand the food here is rich but so tasty and I bet if anyone knows and gets all the best stuff its her - this is a one time chance I just have to enjoy. I can just lose it all later - I'm an elf!" thinks Elyna and immediately agrees the deal in euphory without questions, just adding "Ok, I'll ward you from the yummies, just make sure I get to know the most tasty ones!"

"Here try this sweetroll before we spar, oh and these fried pastries there... and this is one of my favourites..." before they knew Francine hand fed Elyna another days worth of food with a very broad grin before they went sparring.

[Elyna still auto fails her CON and gains 2 lbs, 104 lbs now]

In the sisters private sparring hall they were alone. The room is long and in dim light at this time of day. Francine reminds her to change clothes and put on some protective gear to not get her good clothes all teared up and sweaty. Francine made sure there were no room dividers left and was rewarded as planned. Elyna was indeed skinny but there was some softness all over her, that Francine couldn't have imagined yesterday. Elyna seemed to gain very quickly. For a moment she thought about handing her an unenchanted sparring sword, but not for long. She checked the symbols to find the enchanted and arranged them in the right order. For each hit to Francinces body, half a pound of fat would find its way from her onto the attacker wielding the enchanted one and looking at the barely naked elf in underwear infront of her, she knew that would happen a lot. As planned Elyna was desperately disgusted by the stink from the clothes stash.

"Oh, did they forget to wash the training clothes again? Well, it's only us here. I don't care - maybe just put on that light chain mail for some protection..."

[Elyna rolls a 68 and with her INT of 46 fails to see through the set up]

"Hmm... well ok... I promised, right... no excuses" a bit irritated, she puts on the unbelievably skimpy "chain mail" and they start sparring.

They spar for half an hour until Francine is half dead and gasps for breath, but also Elyna feels some stitches in her side and felt some strange hot rushes through her body during the sparring. Francine actually tried her best and grew frustrated getting beaten if she provoked it or not. For her it was one thing provoking it but unacceptable whenever she didn't intend to get outplayed by that "damned cat'ish little elf" and just the secret consequences of each hit to her body made her endure it with countenance.

[Elyna rolls a 54 and with her ATH of 91 she hits Francine for every other point of diffrence, gaining 10 lbs rounded up and Francine loses the same: E. 114 lbs, Francine 462 lbs]

At the end of the sparring Darlena joins them staring at Elynas "outfit". She then hands her a nice dress* made of green silk and brown tweed, that apparently was tailored for her, since it was quite figure-hugging but still fit nearly perfect if a bit loose. The combination of Francines wounded ego and Elynas sense of compassionate indebtedness after the sparring assured an evening of calorie loaded "taste testing" for the elf at the dinner table, unknowingly continued through the night.

--------------------------------------------------------

Elyna will wake up with 129 lbs, normal weight of ~21 fat points (rounded down)

Her CHA is still above 100 for all preferences, new ATH 89, new CON 34

*Dress (cursed): The green/brown dress grows with the wearer but always stays slightly loose. For every pound gained from overeating while wearing at least its comfortable corsage, half another pound is transferred from Darlena to the wearer

Darlena loses 5 lbs (D: 292, H: 345, F: 462)

Here is an update for Elyna with a little teaser...

Elyna Adansonia*, female elf, age equivalent to a 21 y.o. human
Knight, Lv. 1

Feats:
Mental: SWEET TOOTH (just didn't know it with only healthy food) , CRUMBS IN BED (cursed by the duchess)
Physical: SLOW METABOLISM (the genetics of her family have very few and mostly male elves who gain weight very easily, but Elyna will learn soon - at 24 FP - that these gains also disposition her to be a NATURAL ATHLETE. We will see how that disposition handles a wicked diet that is an avalanche of empty calories)

Atrributes:
Athletics 87 (71+20-4)
Constitution 32 (41-15+10-4)
Intelligence 46 (36+10)
Willpower 11
Charisma for normies: 107 (85+10+10+2), for thin/fat fetish 103 each

Height: 1,62m (~5'4")
initial weight: 90lbs (15FP)
current weight: 129lbs (22FP)
pounds per FatPoint: 5.75

preferences: lesbian, feeling adventurous and on the brink of losing her thin-fetish

For fun i went through the math of creating the three de'Gaines sisters like PCs,

but i wont use it for more much than an inofficial reference and maybe a roll on rare occasion.

Premise: Over the last year during their gain Helena and Darlena have each succeeded to exercised 10 times but couldn't stop the munchies

and Francine only tried and succeeded 3 times with the same dietary problems.

Anyways, here are the number crunching results:

Darlena de'Gaines, female human, 23 y.o.
Cleric (Goddess of Fertility), Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: GUILTY CONSCIENCE, GOTTA GET THIN
Physical: BIG MILKERS

Atrributes
ATH 25 (81+20-10-117.5+50)
CON 5 (62+10+10-10-117.5+50)
INT 66 (56+10)
WILL 96 (76+10+20-10)
CHA 35 (67+10+10-52.5), 154 for fat fetish

height 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 297 lbs
current weight: 291 lbs
pounds per Fat Point: 6.75

preferences: bi-sexual, normal for men, thin-fetish for women

Helena de'Gaines, female human, 25 y.o.
Wizard/Sorceress, Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: DUMMY THICC (FP 20), BIG AND ANGRY (FP 30)
Physical: ENERGIZED BY EATING, SLEEP  PROBLEMS

Atrributes:
ATH 2 (72+20-10+5-135+50)
CON -46 (69+10-20-10-10-135+50)
INT 19 (53+20-64+10)
WILL 25 (30+5-20+10)
CHA -21 (89+20-10-120) , 219 for fat fetish

height: 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 345 lbs (52FP)
current weight: 345 lbs (52FP)

preferences: normal, straight

Francine de'Gaines, female human, 28 y.o.
Barbarian/Sorceress, Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: OBESITY LOVES COMPANY, WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (36 FP), BIG FAT NERD (36 FP)
Physical: NATURAL ATHLETE, ALL IN THE GUT, HEAVY AND HORNY

Atrributes:
ATH 29 (99+10+20+5-127.5+22.5)
CON 9 (94+10+20-10-127.5+22.5)
INT 108 (54-10+64)
WILL -28 (66-10-20-64)
CHA -487 (83+10-10+20-590) 693 for fat fetish

height 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 472 lbs (69FP)
current weight: 462 lbs (68FP)

preferences: dominant, bi-sexual, otherwise normal, but recently begins discovering a fat and feeding fetish for super sized female elves

34 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

Francine de'Gaines, female human, 28 y.o.
Barbarian/Sorceress, Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: OBESITY LOVES COMPANY, WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (36 FP), BIG FAT NERD (36 FP)
Physical: NATURAL ATHLETE, ALL IN THE GUT, HEAVY AND HORNY

Atrributes:
ATH 29 (99+10+20+5-127.5+22.5)
CON 9 (94+10+20-10-127.5+22.5)
INT 108 (54-10+64)
WILL -28 (66-10-20-64)
CHA -487 (83+10-10+20-590) 693 for fat fetish

height 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 472 lbs (69FP)
current weight: 462 lbs (68FP)

preferences: dominant, bi-sexual, otherwise normal, but recently begins discovering a fat and feeding fetish for super sized female elves

Good characters.

One comment from me: the numerically large charisma scores (either negative, or >>100) lead to rather extreme automatic success or failure, which I don't think is much fun... I'd make the following rule (but people can follow my suggestion or not. 

For all attribute checks, rolls over 95 automatically fail, and rolls of 5 or less automatically succeed. 

For CHA checks, rolls over 85 automatically fail if the character has a body shape the subject dislikes (e.g. Most NORMY PCS dislike ALL IN THE GUT); and rolls of 15 or less automatically succeed if the character has a body shape the subject likes (e.g. Most FAT FETISH NPCs like BADONKADONKs). The exact truth of whether an NPC likes or dislikes a particular shape is probably not an exact science, so decide for yourselves on a case by case basis. 

7 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Good characters.

One comment from me: the numerically large charisma scores (either negative, or >>100) lead to rather extreme automatic success or failure, which I don't think is much fun... I'd make the following rule (but people can follow my suggestion or not. 

For all attribute checks, rolls over 95 automatically fail, and rolls of 5 or less automatically succeed. 

For CHA checks, rolls over 85 automatically fail if the character has a body shape the subject dislikes (e.g. Most NORMY PCS dislike ALL IN THE GUT); and rolls of 15 or less automatically succeed if the character has a body shape the subject likes (e.g. Most FAT FETISH NPCs like BADONKADONKs). The exact truth of whether an NPC likes or dislikes a particular shape is probably not an exact science, so decide for yourselves on a case by case basis. 

good solution, tbh i left the numbers in as they came out hoping for exactly that kind of comments...

as a seasoned pen & paper DM i learned not to slave myself to numbers when it breaks the immersion, hence i usually don't hand out many numbers in an RP-session but here i thought people might be of the variety that enjoys some numbers ;)

Part V

When Elyna woke up early the next morning her bed felt even more comfy and soft than the day before, but it didn't come to her mind the extra soft feeling came from the rapidly growing cushioning on herself. Whoever made this corsage was a genious: It was so comfortable Elyna knew she would live in it. It accentuated her shape and yet felt like air of the perfect temperature. Then she smelled breakfast and was struck with a hunger as if she hadn't eaten for days. Must be her body regenerating from the stress of several weeks on the road. Knowing how much Francince would make her eat over the day, she tried to resist.

[52: WILL save failed]

but she was too ravenous and starts feasting with her hands on a family sized breakfast.

[E. gains 3 lbs, Darlena loses 1]

Too late she noticed the accumulating spicy hotness in her mouth. Pressing her left hand on her burning lips, she looked for something to soothe the pain from gorging too fast on all way too spicy food. "Why would they do that? Do the servants envy me?" The only drink on the table was a pitcher with creamy milkshake - but no cup. Elyna grabbed the pitcher with both hands and started drinking. The shake was sweet, heavy, definately soothing her pain... and... simply D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

[91: WILL save failed]

Elyna pours down the creamy shake unable to stop herself, unable to supress a joyfull moan while the shake runs into her and a tingle from her tummy through her body ultimately reaching her head, dazing her immediately.

[48: another WILL save failed]

Dazed and flashed from the taste, she feels compelled to empty the pitcher despite feeling stuffed from the food already. The empty big pitcher weighs heavy in her hands and she plunks it back on the table where it tumbles over onto the empty platters with a bang. Startled from her own noise, her mind clears for a brief moment and she notices an unfolded letter where the pitcher stood. She thought it was an underlay. She grabbed the letter just to roll back onto bed where the daze and the tingling sensation intensified especially in her thighs and derrière. With blurring vision she attempts to read:

"Hey Elf,
you looked still hungry when mother stopped us, i mean me, from introducing you further to our bon cuisine, yesterday. It seems you are still recovering from starvation and so I made you an old family recipe I used to recover from intense training and bulk up a bit. You should try some, but i have to warn you: not more than half a cup is recommended and already noticeable. Since you're scrawny maybe go for a full cup and let a servant cook the best troll witted, to be shot and fired drunken one..."
Elyna blinked, shook her head, rubbed her eyes and re-read the last part "...and let a servant cool the rest, though it would be so hot if you'd drink even one more, so I have a bit more Elyna to spar with soon. Just don't drink the whole pitcher in one go, even if that was such a teas-"

Elyna couldn't focus any longer and was unable to think straight. Her thighs, tummy and butt felt like yeast dough in the oven as if they expanded and grew somehow. She groaned and floundered in her bed "Prolly shoodv'first rea'the manu...ugh" Her body prickled, her senses slipped and she curled up and blacked out with the letter still in her hand - slowly releasing itself from her powerless grip, sliding onto the bedsheets propelled by its own weight...

~~~

[Elyna rolls 5d10 and gains 36 pounds from drinking the pitcher of enchanted cream dry in one go: she will regain consciousness at 168 lbs - 29 fat points.]

[Elyna gains the NATURAL ATHLETE feat at 24 FP - and rolls 68 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT"]

[Elyna gains the THUNDER THIGHS feat at 26 FP - and rolls 92 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "WIDE AND WEAK WILLED"]

[Elyna gains the BADONKADONK feat at 28 FP and rolls 9 WILL, resisting another Mental Fat Feat]

~~~

During her unconsciousness her genetics catch up to the quick fattening and Elynas body adapts as good as possible to the avalanche of calories. Unless becoming morbidly obese, her NATURAL ATHLETE genetics tighten and grow her muscles along to endure the added chub. At 168 pounds her tummy is no longer flat but you can still see muscles beneath a layer of fat, forming little rolls when she will sit. Her arms are still visibly toned and her bust only grew one or two cup sizes so far. Her bottom half on the other hand lost all definition already and gained a slight jiggle on quick movements, noticeable enough to distract Francine in their upcoming sparring...

------------------------------------------------
footnote: the random rolls landed so perfect I think :D it's 100% how they came out, btw i use the discord dice maiden on my personal server...

on another side note: for Darlenas, Helenas and Francines initial attributes i rolled 8d100 each and kept the five i liked for them...

1 hour ago, maxis192 said:

Part V

When Elyna woke up early the next morning her bed felt even more comfy and soft than the day before, but it didn't come to her mind the extra soft feeling came from the rapidly growing cushioning on herself. Whoever made this corsage was a genious: It was so comfortable Elyna knew she would live in it. It accentuated her shape and yet felt like air of the perfect temperature. Then she smelled breakfast and was struck with a hunger as if she hadn't eaten for days. Must be her body regenerating from the stress of several weeks on the road. Knowing how much Francince would make her eat over the day, she tried to resist.

[52: WILL save failed]

but she was too ravenous and starts feasting with her hands on a family sized breakfast.

[E. gains 3 lbs, Darlena loses 1]

Too late she noticed the accumulating spicy hotness in her mouth. Pressing her left hand on her burning lips, she looked for something to soothe the pain from gorging too fast on all way too spicy food. "Why would they do that? Do the servants envy me?" The only drink on the table was a pitcher with creamy milkshake - but no cup. Elyna grabbed the pitcher with both hands and started drinking. The shake was sweet, heavy, definately soothing her pain... and... simply D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

[91: WILL save failed]

Elyna pours down the creamy shake unable to stop herself, unable to supress a joyfull moan while the shake runs into her and a tingle from her tummy through her body ultimately reaching her head, dazing her immediately.

[48: another WILL save failed]

Dazed and flashed from the taste, she feels compelled to empty the pitcher despite feeling stuffed from the food already. The empty big pitcher weighs heavy in her hands and she plunks it back on the table where it tumbles over onto the empty platters with a bang. Startled from her own noise, her mind clears for a brief moment and she notices an unfolded letter where the pitcher stood. She thought it was an underlay. She grabbed the letter just to roll back onto bed where the daze and the tingling sensation intensified especially in her thighs and derrière. With blurring vision she attempts to read:

"Hey Elf,
you looked still hungry when mother stopped us, i mean me, from introducing you further to our bon cuisine, yesterday. It seems you are still recovering from starvation and so I made you an old family recipe I used to recover from intense training and bulk up a bit. You should try some, but i have to warn you: not more than half a cup is recommended and already noticeable. Since you're scrawny maybe go for a full cup and let a servant cook the best troll witted, to be shot and fired drunken one..."
Elyna blinked, shook her head, rubbed her eyes and re-read the last part "...and let a servant cool the rest, though it would be so hot if you'd drink even one more, so I have a bit more Elyna to spar with soon. Just don't drink the whole pitcher in one go, even if that was such a teas-"

Elyna couldn't focus any longer and was unable to think straight. Her thighs, tummy and butt felt like yeast dough in the oven as if they expanded and grew somehow. She groaned and floundered in her bed "Prolly shoodv'first rea'the manu...ugh" Her body prickled, her senses slipped and she curled up and blacked out with the letter still in her hand - slowly releasing itself from her powerless grip, sliding onto the bedsheets propelled by its own weight...

~~~

[Elyna rolls 5d10 and gains 36 pounds from drinking the pitcher of enchanted cream dry in one go: she will regain consciousness at 168 lbs - 29 fat points.]

[Elyna gains the NATURAL ATHLETE feat at 24 FP - and rolls 68 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT"]

[Elyna gains the THUNDER THIGHS feat at 26 FP - and rolls 92 WILL, fails and rolls 7 for a random Mental Fat Feat: "WIDE AND WEAK WILLED"]

[Elyna gains the BADONKADONK feat at 28 FP and rolls 9 WILL, resisting another Mental Fat Feat]

~~~

During her unconsciousness her genetics catch up to the quick fattening and Elynas body adapts as good as possible to the avalanche of calories. Unless becoming morbidly obese, her NATURAL ATHLETE genetics tighten and grow her muscles along to endure the added chub. At 168 pounds her tummy is no longer flat but you can still see muscles beneath a layer of fat, forming little rolls when she will sit. Her arms are still visibly toned and her bust only grew one or two cup sizes so far. Her bottom half on the other hand lost all definition already and gained a slight jiggle on quick movements, noticeable enough to distract Francine in their upcoming sparring...

------------------------------------------------
footnote: the random rolls landed so perfect I think :D it's 100% how they came out, btw i use the discord dice maiden on my personal server...

on another side note: for Darlenas, Helenas and Francines initial attributes i rolled 8d100 each and kept the five i liked for them...

This is incredibly enticing, dying to see more. And good job on the npc sheets

Part VI - no wg in this short part, just some character building shenanigans

"If our shiny firstborn think she can play her cards headsup with the long-ear, oh no she'll find out that cards are dealt to Helena too, yes!" wispered the middle de'Gaines sister to herself. She sat at her desk and scrapped enchantments from better times, smarter times... thinner times. "Aha!" yelled the husky raven haired dumbed down enchantress. She found a cursed cookbook she once confiscated from a kitchen maid that had complained about suddenly gaining a dozen pounds despite dieting. Helena investigated the case back then and found out the girl must have "borrowed" a recipe book from the duchess that was obviously cursed. Her mother denied to have seen it before and so Helena talked about burning but then kept it. Back then it was unintelligible for her, but now she had the exact description of said curse on one of the pages she had cut out of the tome her egoistic sister had hogged exclusively for herself, just like their mother before. "Ignomininious! Take turns my ass, you fishwifes! No one keeps knowledgery from Helena de'Gaines!" she shouted belligerent inside her begrudging mind and just laughed in unrevealing anticipation outside of it in her library. Now she just had to attune the book to herself and the longear would gain from every recipe ingredient she reads as if truely consuming them, sapping the pounds from Helena - and those were recipes for the castle kitchen to feed a dozen hungry knights. Maybe with the right ink she could even add some more butter to the recipes. You can never have enough butter, right?

~~~

Meanwhile at the stables Francine and her mother squabble audibly after the douchess had ordered all servants to leave...

"And not only... NOT ONLY!!!... you turn my already regretted order into one of your pervert jokes, but you also take the invaluable pureblood that your father was unhinged to inherit you and gift it to that pointy eared insolent upstart crow we had cordially agreed to punish for mocking our family name when clearly the worst fiend this castle has ever seen... WAS ALREADY NESTING INSIDE FOR YEARS!!! My own daughter... such a disgrace... If you had ever listened to me you would know you were supposed to give that elf a taste of her own medicine in well aimed doses, not toss the entire cabinet into her face in just one... ONE day! What are we supposed to tell the settlers? Or noble visitors? You could just as well paint it on the castle wall that we are using fat magic here. Not to mention the rumors it will cast on your own... situation...you loitering bum! And what is it with that feeding her and the blighted ways you look at her? You are the oldest daughter, bearing responsibilty for the future of house de'Gaines and not some twisted footloose vagabond sitting on absurd stumbled upon riches by a quirk of fate. Words faaaiil me..."

"How i wish that were true!" Helena mumbles to herself.

"What was that?" her mother pursued.

"I just wish that I have that energy at your age!" Francince said calmly and quickly added "But as i told you, I'd never give fathers' Magnus away. She didn't spend one minute on his back and if you allow me to ignore your opinions for the rest of the week she surely won't get the chance. And yes I like her, maybe more, or more of her..." Francine chuckled. "Anyway, what business of yours is this? You wanted me to care for her, now let your daughter have some fun keeping her well fed just as you wanted. Don't you have another feud to arrange or press some money from your subjects to pay my sisters bills or something,... mother?" She ended her sentence biting on a cookie which - and many more of them - she had ordered for Elyna.

"You noxious crackpot! You flagrantly admit it! What did your father do wrong with you? Have your unsavory whims, but have them out of my sight!", said the duchess before leaving in a hurry but not without commenting on Francines belly peeking out under her shirt with wild gestures, "and tuck that paunch of yours into your pants, fricking dammit... unbelievable..."

"Good thing she couldn't lay hands on this..." Francine thought weaving air into her face with a certain letter, which she had reclaimed from Elynas bed an hour ago - making sure she was well after having indulged in that overdose of enchanted shake - just as planned. Francine was still turned on from the sight of the sleeping and by now definately chubby elf. Her thighs were already rivalling Darlenas and no matter what her mother would bring up: the cast spells would last at least another 5 thrilling days.

Part VII

Elyna twitched and quickly raised in her bed. The room was alarmingly bright and she wondered how much she must have overslept, when it hit her: There was that shake and the warning she had stupidly overlooked. The rest of her memory was fuzzy, something about a troll killing the cook, clearly nonsense. She frisked herself and definately felt some alarming softness but the fact that her corsage was still a bit lose calmed her down. Also she felt great. Not knowing the true reasons, she assumed the shake was in fact everything Francine had promised: she was energised and could feel added muscles and regained strength.

Then it knocked on her door which opened immediately without waiting for any answer. Helena slid her head in and catched a view of the half naked elf. The sight of her plumped up thighs reminded her of how many dozen pounds Francine must have dropped by now. Now she no longer felt guilty for going a bit overboard with the calories added to those bogus recipes. "Hello Elena, I was sinking since you are now present here, you should have an occupation business. I want you to operate a kitchen shift. But of course you have to absorb these recipes before carrying out such resposibility! Here, learn these and tell me when you know them by heart. Take your times, we have not to rush."

Bending over the small desk in her room Elyna opened the book and browsed through the recipes for some minutes, "Wow, you sure use a lot of butter in your kitchen" said Elyna looking over her shoulder at Helena who was absentmindedly staring at Elynas unclothed and growing derrière.

[Elyna rolls d20 and gains 12 lbs from rapidly browsing through the cooking guidelines, Helena loses the same amount]

Awkward for both of them, they smiled at each other sheepishly before Helena excused herself. She thought of the smooth elves backside suddenly developing some first cellulite and how she could feel the pounds drained from herself at the same time. She smiled satisfied at some passing servants and was thankful the magic would work from afar, not having to watch the elf grow any further, since she had heard that long ear and her older sister were for suspicious reasons excluded from the ducal dinner table. She planned on not meeting the elf again any time soon: "Ugh, that hole-breeder will sure not cook no nothing for this castle!"

~~~

Elyna noticed any other clothes were gone and put on her dress, searching for Francine. "Hey Elf! Thought you forgot our deal! Can you imagine how much I snacked when starved from yesterday? You can't let me down like that! Here this has to go, before we can spar - I will help you, sit back..." "I really shouldn't, I overlooked your warning with that recovery shake but are these the creamy filled muffins from yesterday? Oh dear, is this real chocolate in these cookies? One of those first...please!"

[Francine rolls CHA and succeeds with an 8 since they like each other and Francine can supress a thievish smile]

[Elyna can't resist for her new feat WIDE AND WEAK WILLED, and is feeded for 2 hours overeating 3 times. She gains 9 pounds bringing her to 189 lbs / 32 FP, while Darlena loses 3]

~~~

Elyna needed some rest before the sparring and when they finally make it after a lot of friendly chatting it's dinner time. A convenient excuse to pass for it without having to explain the situation.

While Elyna slept, her overstuffed body hot and sweaty from all the calories it was rapidly absorbing and her skin sprouting skin marks and cellulite, the de'Gaines sisters plotted and planned for her further downfall...and perhaps each others...

Francine's feeling frisky: Having already added quite a bit of weight to Elyna, Francine is down to almost 400lbs! The merely morbidly obese barbarian is feeling energized, giving herself a new goal to sate her libido and further spit her mom: bedding the elf! The barbarian plans to lure Francine to a rather romantic island in the lake behind the castle at sunset for a fattening picnic and then some gentle sex...

Helena is feeling haughty! Slightly relieved of fat and slightly smarter, the sorceress is regaining her powers bit by bit. But that just makes her hungry for more! Helena wants it all back, her looks, her confidence and her brain power....so why not temporarily add all of that fat to Elyna while she's asleep, slip out through a window temporarily skinny and genius for a romantic gang bang in town and then slip back in before dawn comes and most of the fat comes back to her. There's no way it can go wrong, right?

Darlena is feeling lonely! Stuck in the castle where she can't even get laid, Darleena is desperately lonely. Which is why she's planning a pajamma party for tomorrow night, just her and Elyna and a lot of snacks!

Part VIII (the poll was clear, 'nother shake is near)

Elynas thighs jiggled in the dim torch light on every attack towards Francine. Elyna was quite chubby now but her movements seemed yet unhindered...

[Elyna rolls ATHLETICS 39, thats 50 less than her score and since Francine is mostly enjoying the view this time, thats also how often she gets hit]

After several hits Francine notices more and more cellulite dimples on Elynas thighs. The intentionally damaged and revealing chainmail was originally made to be worn over additional armor layers of a much taller Knight, but it still started digging into soft flesh on her almost bare hips, butt and her belly, which now also lost its last definition even though it didn't really catch up to her softer than ever legs and big behind.

[Francine loses 25 lbs during sparring and is down to 437 lbs, Elyna gains the same and is up to 214 lbs]

The sparring ends with Elyna being out of breath and her side stitches returned with a vengeance. She had fought zealously like the lightweight nimble elf she used to be just days ago. She started to feel the extent of her gain and was completely exausted while Francine had moved way less and was still good. The gasping elf with a red head layed down on a bench, her ass-cheeks slightly flew over its edges on both sides, but she still looked just chubby where Francine wanted her truely fat. And unable to outrun her. And incapable to drive her from the training grounds any longer. Francine thought of the other half of the weight gain shake she had prepared earlier, knowing how unreasonable it was to make Elyna gain so much without transfering it from herself, but somehow that unreason turned her on even more. She was already on the way fetching it from the nearby kitchen before she consciously made the decision to go through, or better: "into Elyna with it". However, she had not split the batch correctly and still had about 3 cups more shake when the 5 cups pitcher was full. Francine thought about skipping on the rest but couldn't resist and decanted it all into the biggest available jar that would be good to drink from. "She will probably pass out again... I wonder if I can still lift her..." thought the barbarian sorceress, thrilled from anticipation.

Elyna was still slightly panting stretched out on the bench when her lips were suddenly coated gently but decisive with something creamy, cool and very yummy by Francines fingers. I have some more recovery helper for you. She helped her up half way with one arm and immediately used the chance to start pouring when Elyna opened her mouth in surprise and started swallowing.

[Elyna rolls WILL: 90 and fails by far]

It took her several gulps to realise, what was happening. Her mind was racing: "Oh no, this is again so delicious. I really should stop - just one more gulp. It will make you so fat, Elyna... have to stop, just waaay too yummy...oh gods, I just can't stop it... this is so rich"

Francine feels Elyna struggling half way through downing it in one, so she raised the pitchers bottom to keep her drinking...

[Elyna once more rolls WILL: 85 and keeps failing by far]

...and Elyna keeps swallowing while her face relaxed and turned into a really dazed but also recklessly pleased smile when she finished off the shake. Some last bits dripped onto her chest but Francine picked them up with her fingers in devotion: "Let's not waste that here" said Francine and Elyna licked all offered smidges to revel in the ambrosial taste before she passed out slowly into a calorie induced slumber. She still smiled asleep.

[Elyna rolls 8d10 and will gain 49 pounds, she will awake at 263 lbs / 45 fat points]

[Francine rolls ATHLETICS: 43, barely succeeds with her current score of 44 and manages to bring her expanding Elyna into bed just before she grew too heavy]

~~~

"What is Francine thinking? She keeps just fattening the pointy ear. Have you just seen her? Barely able to carry that not so little elf who looked like bursting from a full sized chainmail! I swear Francine hasn't dropped a pound for every ten she made Elyna fatter." riled Darlena.

"Did she striked you as the ever thinking variety?" responded Helena.

"She usually has a plan lately, but now she seems just entirely lost!"

"If she doesn't appreciate the opportunity, we should definately do so!"

"But who's first?"

"Look, nearly as big like us now she looks! It doesn't count not anymore!"

"Well, okay, you're the older one here. I would have a cute little plan for tomorrow night if you can keep Francine away from her for some hours at least, please Helena!"

"Okay, but you owe me! And donut expect I let you forget that!"

------------------------------

...a pajama party is up in Part IX

Time for an update on Elynas numbers...
But having grown into morbid obesity she deserves 2 more fat feats
lets say one of each and for the fun we roll them both random

Mental: rolls 1: WHAT HAVE I DONE?  ... well, that seems fair given how much she gained!

• This Pc recoils in horror at their weight gain, taking a heavy hit, 1d10, to their willpower and charisma. Having HEDONISTIC HOTTY already prevents this damage but doesn't heal damage already done.
  • Elyna rolls d10 twice and loses 5 willpower and 2 charisma

Physical: rolls 15: BIG BONED ... oh, even less athletics and constitution loss means Francine has to make her gain even more before it impacts as desired - that will be some number crunch but also sounds fun, lets se how we can make it work for Elyna

• "Yeah I'm a size ten but that's just how I'm built..." this PC says they aren't fat and to a degree they're right. Elynas unusually wide hips made her look especially bony when she was skinny, but now they grant the well needed room for her puffy thighs to grow without impairing her too badly. Until she hits OBESE/30 FAT POINTs she takes no ATHLETICS or CONSTITUTION damage per FAT point and takes half ATHLETICS or CONSTITUTION damage per FAT point from then on. Reroll if character already has SMALL FRAMED.
  • BADONKADONK essentially enhances the physical penalties by 50% so she would take -7.5 on ATHLETICS and CONSTITUTION, but NATURAL ATHLETE halfs it back to 3.75.
  • BIG BONED halfs it again, that means Elyna loses only 1.875 per fat point in the morbidly obese category 😇

Elyna Adansonia, female elf, age equivalent to a 21 y.o. human
Knight, Lv. 1

Feats:
Mental: SWEET TOOTH, CRUMBS IN BED (cursed by the duchess), CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT (24), WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (26), WHAT HAVE I DONE (35)
Physical: SLOW METABOLISM, NATURAL ATHLETE (24), THUNDER THIGHS (26), BADONKADONK (28), BIG BONED (35)

Atrributes:
Athletics 70 (71+20-20.65)
Constitution 15 (41-15+10-20.65)
Intelligence 46 (36+10)
Willpower -29 (11-40)
Charisma for normies: 5 (85+10+10-2+10+5-30-82.5), 235 for fat fetish (85+10+10-2+20+30+82.5)

Height: 1.62m (~5'4")
current weight: 263lbs (45FP)

preferences: lesbian, fighting her inner feedee

Part IX (The poll had a winner, so Darlena will be thinner)

Elyna touched all parts of her body and had to wipe away crumbs all over her "What the heck is it with these crumbs, but oh dear... Oh no no no no! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF?"

[The servants were not told otherwise and had brought chocolate cookies to her bed, Elyna gains 9 lbs from sleep-eating times three again, wearing the corsage.]

[Darlena loses 3 and is down to 284 lbs.]

Nothing was toned. She felt completely chubby: Elyna the notorious beauty had disappeared, buried under inches of butter. She took the recipe book and searched for a place to shut it away "Done with this butter and cream crap! This is... oh by the gods, is this sound coming from my thighs? You're a complete joke, Elyna... you don't even have pants! A Knight with no pants! Unbelievable... this body is getting water and workout! And pants, definately pants!"

Elyna searched for Darlenas quarters. She knocked softly at the door without an answer. But since she was still in her undergarments and this was some sort of pants emergency, she lost her maners and entered nevertheless. Darlenas antechamber had carefully stapled fabrics in every corner and everything seemed to be in perfect order. There was even a list with the exact amount of square feet for every fabric. Her living room was more of a tailor shop and showed signs of avid activity. Behind the next door she found her sleeping in a double bed inmidst a mess of tableware from obviously recent snacks. "Well this explains why she is fat like her sisters... ugh!" she rolled her eyes when it struck her that she was probably bigger than Elyna "Curse yourself! This must be a bad dream but this elf gets its pants and starts workout come hell or high water!... Darlena? Darlena?" she wispered...

The sleeping young woman jumped up in bed startled in her pajamas, starting a landslide of pewter plates and bowls "Wha..uff...wow! What on earth... elf, you?! We... uhm... had a party... yes, we do that often! You should come over and I ...uh ...throw you a party, too. Just two girls, pajamas and some yummies!" she stammered stumbling in her own mess.

She scanned the drastically chubbed up, bottom heavy girl in front of her. "Welcome to the club", she thought "you can have my spot with pleasure... if your thighs fit into it!" and then said "But what brings you in my bedroom, Elyna?"

"Well, uhm, you know... i gained some... weight... and ... oh gosh this is so embarassing... let me start again: I need pants, I... I have to start some serious workout just bloody right now. All this rich food and the changes... and I really like it here, you are all so nice to me... just need pants, yeah..."

"Your size changed, true" Darlena chuckled friendly "oh Elyna, let me take your new measurements".

Elyna wished she could just vanish in the ground. Standing in front of each other, Darlena measuring her, who was half a head taller than herself but had much narrower hips. Only Darlenas bust was still much bigger than Elynas D-Cups - that didn't make it any better. "37 waist... aaand, oh... 56 over the butt" said Darlena and catched her staring at some left over vanilla pudding.

"You go get some breakfast, Elyna. I will start right away, it-"

"NO! No breakfast, please!"

"I wont have you here like some cornered, starved fox staring in my room at leftovers as if it were chicken! You grab some solid breakfast, thats an order as your pants maker!" chuckles Darlena "Enjoy yourself until I have them ready for you. I come to your chamber then."

"Well okay, okay. Thank you so much, Darlena" said Elyna, hugged her and stormed off to the kitchen with the official permission to cheat a diet that had not even started.

~~~

[Elyna rolls willpower with disadvantage: 59, fail!]

"I am sooo pathetic!" she curses herself, munching on her 14th butter-cream-filled crescent roll dipped into cherry jam. The servants had undemandedly upgraded her modest order with all the fattening goodies she loved the most. Francine knew and had instructed to always add them in good number. She ended up brunching and napping again all morning in her room, waiting for her pants while getting pampered by the castle servants.

[Elyna gains 9 lbs - 281, Darlena loses 3 - 281]

At noon the chef brings her a message from the kitchen: "The Lady Darlena letz ju know she is preparing a full wardrobe for our humble elf and asks you to stay in jur room in case she needs to take additional measurements, but has asked us to prepare a special dinner for - I quote - 'a hungering fox'. We will soon prepare a chicken soup royale, buttered chicken in a pepper verde cream sauce and a sweet potato gratinee with mozzarella di buffala and for the finish Lady Darlena wants to join you with mousse au chocolat of elysian chocolate - to be specially prepared by Lady Darlena herself."

All afternoon she waited bored in her chamber but Darlena didn't show up. She tried working out...

[Elyna rolls athletics to work out and succeeds with a 13]

[Darlena rolls INTELLIGENCE to see how exact she will calculate her special recipe: she succeeds (22/66) and is able to calculate it quite exactly]

...and was reminded of all her chub on every move but she also noticed she wasn't totally out of shape at all. After an intense workout and chilling on the bed, finally half a dozen servants entered and left the room together with the chef until every drawer, chest and table was used for platters, pots, bottles, plates and glasses and a very big bowl of some creamy brown content.

"Please wait with ze dessert - otherwise bon appetit, enjoy your meal, guten appetit!" added the foreign chef, slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

[Elyna rolls willpower: 97/5 - Elynas mouth waters and the supreme smell banishs all thoughts about dieting]

Elyna blinked once more and then jumped up fast enough to make her wooden bed creak. She followed her nose and revelled in the feast of the hungering fox.

[Elyna gains 9 lbs - 290, Darlena loses 3 - 278]

Fully stuffed after her feast, she didn't touch the chocolate mousse. Later Darlena finally arrives with a towering pile of clothes that she stabilises with her chin.

"So sorry Elyna it took longer than i thought, but here, look! Your new workout pants... and another two pair since I have a hunch you could need them... and some shirts and blouses... another corsage... a short dress ...aaand a pajama! And now comes the best, see? I made the same pajama for me! Put it on and we can be fashion twins!"

She threw the pajama at Elyna and watched her dress. Even before her finale she noticed how Elyna looked definately chubbier and even heavier than herself already. All other clothes had just a simple size adjusting enchantment that would be necessary. These pyjamas were essentially the same as the first corsage she made, but on a completely diffrent level: They were directly linked to each other and would work much stronger over short distance especially with that elysian dessert as the exactly calculated trigger - otherwise it could even kill herself by transferring too much. Since she was aiming for skinny it had to be accurate.

"Nice! Look how cute we look together. Let's stand next to each other..." and both chuckled abouth their opposite shapes.

Then Darlena took the big bowl in both hands, sat down on the bed and invited Elyna to follow. It creaked revolting when she did. Darlena gave her a spoon and Elyna sceptically tasted from the bowl. Her vision flashed on contact with the mousse of elysian chocolate. She tried another spoon full and another flash ran through her synapses, briefly illuminating the room and Darlena with bright sunlight long after dark.

[Elyna rolls willpower with disadvantage to resist addiction to Elysian Chocolate: fails with a 49 - Elyna is addicted now]

13 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Elysian Chocolate: All chocolate is Imported by Venija from unknown lands over the sea, but the rarest and most expensive form is Elysian chocolate. It is a dark, semi-sweet substance both loved and feared. Upon eating one pound of it, a female character sees all of their stats rise by +10 for the next 24 hours...at the cost of gaining 1lb. And the substance is immensely addictive, with Willpower rolls to resist it being taken at disadvantage. Rumors that it was specially designed by Venijan wizards to sabotage the sorceress lodges of Malin are unverifiable but common place. Elves are extremely sensitive to Elysian chocolate, a mere bite can make them permanently addicted and they gain at four times the rate of a human woman.

Elyna licked the bowl clean and shivered from getting high. She didn't really sense her surroundings anymore but her senses sharpened towards herself. She could feel a bomb of nourishment exploding in her belly. She could feel it run into her bodily fluids delivering it to the nasty layers of softness. She could feel them grow hideously again.

[Elyna gains 20lbs from 5 pounds of Elysian Chocolate]

And then it arrived...

Together with her body starting to absorb the calorie dense chocolate, the linked pj's enchantment kicked in and Darlena starts screaming in ecstasis feeling the pounds drained from herself "Yes, yes, oooohohoh yes"

...a stream of magically induced fattening forced itself into Elynas metabolism and she felt the squeeze flowing into her soft parts growing them further and further. She felt the jiggly extent of volume it added to her... and the weight.

[Darlena has calculated the recipe with great care, while Elyna patiently waited for it all day - but some variation is inevitable. She rolls d6+20 aiming to become thin or at least a low normal weight: and loses 26 fat points, dropping 176 pounds onto Elyna.]

[She transfers so much of her however that its also some muscles so for every fat point lost, she transfers 2 ATHLETICS and CONSTITUTION to the ballooning and stoned Elyna]

Update for Elyna after getting played by Darlena

Elyna Adansonia, female elf, age equivalent to a 21 y.o. human
Knight, Lv. 1

Feats:
Mental: SWEET TOOTH, CRUMBS IN BED (cursed by the duchess), CANT SEE IT CANT WEIGH IT (24), WIDE AND WEAK WILLED (26), WHAT HAVE I DONE (35)
Physical: SLOW METABOLISM, NATURAL ATHLETE (24), THUNDER THIGHS (26), BADONKADONK (28), BIG BONED (35)

Atrributes:
Athletics 48 (71+20-93.75+52)
Constitution 20 (41-15+10-93.75+52)
Intelligence 46 (36+10)
Willpower -89 (11-100)
Charisma for normies: -287 (85+10+10-2+10+5-30-375), 527 for fat fetish (85+10+10-2+20+30+375)

Height: 1.62m (~5'4")
current weight: 486lbs (84FP)

preferences: lesbian, fights her inner feedee, admires muscular women with low body fat

...and for Darlena

Darlena de'Gaines, female human, 23 y.o.
Cleric (Goddess of Fertility), Lv. 2

Feats
Mental: GUILTY CONSCIENCE, GOTTA GET THIN
Physical: BIG MILKERS

Atrributes
ATH 89 (81+20-10-2)
CON 70 (62+10+10-10-2)
INT 66 (56+10)
WILL 96 (76+10+20-10)
CHA 87 (67+10+10), 77 for fat fetish

height 1,75m (5'9")
initial weight: 297 lbs (44 FP)