BIG BAD BABY’S NU THREAD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

👋 VIDEO PENDING 👋

Sooo someone suggested to me in my DMs to do a belly transformation in the same top that is sizes apart. Sorry forgot who it was but thanks for the great rec! And this is what I came up with! Looks like a date gone right 🤣🥰🐷

3A80B90D-11DD-45FE-B7D7-F81D0E74072D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spoonman
22 minutes ago, babyph4t said:

This look is one of my faves and it doesn’t fit me anymore 😂 my hips back fat boobs and belly are spilling out everywhere 😳😍

U still rocking it queen 💖😍💖

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, yummycurves said:

Love your new curves so just wondering if you would consider doing a weight gain shake challenge with heavy cream whilst chugging it down in sexy lingerie?  😎  😘

I love this idea! Will look into it for my next video 🥰🥰🥰

27 minutes ago, babyph4t said:

So I chugged a pint of whipped cream, strawberry syrup and ice cream milkshake in a very tight swimsuit and I thought you guys might be interested in what it did to my (already full) belly 👀🥰💟

2E64905F-2907-47F7-8346-B054AC08259A.png

Definitely interested in these kind of things. 😏 Your belly looks big and bloated and it seems your belly has passed your boobs. Will this be your regular dessert now? 😉

On 7/29/2021 at 9:25 AM, babyph4t said:

👋 VIDEO PENDING 👋

Sooo someone suggested to me in my DMs to do a belly transformation in the same top that is sizes apart. Sorry forgot who it was but thanks for the great rec! And this is what I came up with! Looks like a date gone right 🤣🥰🐷

3A80B90D-11DD-45FE-B7D7-F81D0E74072D.jpeg

This was amazing!

• Curvage Model
On 8/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, MrSunshine said:

Definitely interested in these kind of things. 😏 Your belly looks big and bloated and it seems your belly has passed your boobs. Will this be your regular dessert now? 😉

Definitely gonna make it a regular occurrence 😊 just felt so sexy filling my belly up with all that cream and ice cream 😳🥰

1 minute ago, babyph4t said:

Definitely gonna make it a regular occurrence 😊 just felt so sexy filling my belly up with all that cream and ice cream 😳🥰

That's great to hear! I can quite imagine that it must feel sexy filling that belly up. You have some good priorities! 😏

4 minutes ago, babyph4t said:

For sure! I’m working on another one of these as we speak 😉🥰♥️ 

I wonder if you can set a new record. What type of tasty shake are you currently making? I would love to see an after shot with another victory smile of yours on it!😍