BIG BAD BABY’S NU THREAD

• 1 month later...

You are made to be kissed.

Not just those beautiful plump lips of yours, but every part of your body. Slowly caressed with sweet soft kisses, hearing your moans and moving myself more and more between those majestic legs of yours. Grab your ass to pull me closer to you, feel those breasts fill my hands and hear you cum so loud that we'll have noise complaints from 2 streets over.

Your body is a temple, and I feel like worshipping a Goddess

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, babyph4t said:

Thank you to everyone on here 💐🥰😍 do people think that working in a Korean fried chicken place is gonna ruin the rest of my figure? 😂🤣 it’s literally something I can’t resist 

ruin? i think ENHANCE is the word you're looking for because WOW you look better than ever lately ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

So my latest video was not approved and is not re-uploading..

Maybe it’s my bad Wi-Fi. Well I don’t think I’m finding it as lucrative being on here anymore and I don’t really feel supported. I think I’m gonna be abandoning my gaining journey bc I just don’t have the money to feed myself or my relatives who I care for. I guess all good things must come to an end. #goodbye

33 minutes ago, babyph4t said:

Maybe it’s my bad Wi-Fi. Well I don’t think I’m finding it as lucrative being on here anymore and I don’t really feel supported. I think I’m gonna be abandoning my gaining journey bc I just don’t have the money to feed myself or my relatives who I care for. I guess all good things must come to an end. #goodbye

Well I hope with whatever happens in the end, hope it can all work out for you! 

1 hour ago, babyph4t said:

Oh no, what a shame! I think you belong in the top 3 on this site in my opinion.
Would have loved to buy the video because it looks very great and you always do great burping videos! Maybe it still works with the upload 😊