BIG BAD BABY’S NU THREAD

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, babyph4t said:

You guys are so sweet I’m gonna keep growing for you 💝 I just got a scale as well so I’ll do a weigh in soon. What else would u like to see me do? 

Hello love, hope all is good ☺️ Few ideas for content  🙌🏻

I know you’ve just done a burping clip, but would love to see you getting close to the camera like you’re burping loud in our faces, perhaps a ton of cola might help with this ☺️

Dropping your heavy tummy over and over on a flat surface love that ‘thud’ sound ☺️ 

Squatting whilst eating doughnuts in a pair of super-super tight leggings, and try and burst them open with your fat ass when you squat down, might have to make a starter hole in them 😄 Would love the view of the bursting open to be from below looking up at you, looking extra wide as you squat, purple leggings are my favourite 🥵

A weight gain calorie shake chug, I know you’re ready for it 😍 Lots of ice cream and double cream 🥵

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, babyph4t said:

Thanks for the ideas guys I’m gonna film another burping video this time with louder burps, and I rlly like the idea of a workout attempt!! 

if you wanna connect w me on insta I post some qt stuff on there @cholita.doll 😜😊

What a good news!! I glad you came back. I"ll follow you right now 😆

• Curvage Model

Hey 💖  Im tryna upload a burping clip with better sound quality, should be up soon if I get my laptop sorted. Just wanted to let y’all know I’m on only fans @cholitadoll.69 it’s kinda dirty content not specific to wg but with some belly and ass shots x x x 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 2:56 PM, babyph4t said:

Hi my loves 😊 baby is all grown up and ready to be on the women of curvage forum.. I’ve gotten my full soft womanly physique for you all to enjoy and make as fat as you like ❤️ something about fall makes me chunk up amazingly, don’t you think 

C3F5D957-7AA4-4AE8-82E3-1E2B4A202922.png

412A95B8-48AF-4335-8EF6-9DC77DAFEAD7.png

BB60FD40-8E75-493D-BC59-19B130E3BDAB.png

44A09EC9-5084-4C7D-A34C-4735368E2ED0.jpeg

You are a very sexy lady 😘. I love your beautiful belly ❤♥ 😍

• 2 weeks later...